All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 704 Comments (Page 6)
randombeautyrandombeautyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Is there any truth to it? The wife sounds like she looks like my wife, who is also shy, with big boobs and a nice body. I envisioned my wife being Anna in the story. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved reading All the comments after a good story. Fantasy is great, but the real stories in the comments get me even more excited and hard as hell. I came at least once during each chapter and probably 6 more times over several days reading the comments.

Another real story that will excite some and really piss off the naysayers is my own story. If you are not into cuckolding please stop here. If you continue, don’t post about my post.

After 5 years of marriage and many great sexual fuck sessions with my wife while we rolled played that she was out fucking another man she asked me if I wanted to make it come true. She already knew the answer and I told her absolutely.

She started dating some men while I stayed home. I never knew when she would come home having full-filled (and being filled!!!) our fantasy. She took her time. She said she was looking for the right man. The anticipation really built and I think she did that to me on purpose. God I love her. One night she was out much later than usual and I was pretty sure she was finally stepping out on me. When she came home I could tell immediately. We went right up into our bedroom and we stripped and I crawled between her legs and told her to tell me everything as I began to eat her pussy. She was not surprised by this as in our fantasy sessions I would eat my cum out of her ‘when she got home’. It was so delicious and there was lots of it between the two of them. I learned he fucked her twice which explains the copious amount of fluids. We both came as I ate her out while telling me all the details (me on the sheets as I laid on my stomach eating her out). I immediately knew we were both hooked. She said the sex with Dave was the best she ever had from any of her past lovers.

She continued to see Dave once a week or so and I then asked if they could come back to our house so I could watch. She said she would have to ask Dave, who agreed. Next date they came back home and we had a few drinks and socialized for about an hour. No awkwardness. Dave told me to wait there for 10 mins and then follow them upstairs to our bedroom. When I arrived they were both naked on the bed locked in a very hot kiss. I just slid in quietly and too a seat. I watched as they love and played with myself. They took their time and my wife orgasmed multiple times before he finished in her. I had been stroking myself the whole time and had came twice all over myself. I’ve never came twice with my wife. It was everything I had dreamed of and more. After he rolled of my wife he said come and get it. Apparently my wife had told him what I did when she got home. I decided to surprise him and went bent down and cleaned his dock off with my mouth. He didn’t flinched. After I cleaned Dave up I did the same to my wife. But since we had both already cummed at least twice neither one of of us came agin. Dave left after that but as time progressed he would start spending the nights with us. I also started getting Dave ready to fuck my wife by sucking his cock until it was hard and slick with my saliva and his pre-cum. I would then hold it up and insert it into my wife’s pussy while she lowed herself onto it.

Soon Dave was living with us and was part of the family. Luckily we lived in a bigger liberal city where people didn’t ask and we didn’t tell. Dave would clear out if any of our families came to visit. After about a year of this arrangement my wife was out of town on business and that was when Fave took my virginity. I would love to tell you all the details of what led up to that but this is getting longer than I intended. But I will tell you it was a beautiful experience. I was dressed very sexy in a matching panties and bra set with breast inserts and a silky night gown. I felt incredibly sexy as I held his cock and directed into into me. As soon as he entered me he called my wife and said I’m in him. They had planned it together. She stayed on the phone and I described to her how it felt and how much I liked having Dave inside me. I had my legs wrapped around him as he inseminated me for the first time, but definitely not the last time. As I write this I’m a a normal guy during the day and a women at night. I haven’t fucked my wife in over 5 years but we both love our life submitting to Dave. We like it when we both have a load of Dave’s cum in us. It brings us closer together. No kids for us yet. But when we do they will be Dave’s.

Biingardenstate@yahoo.com

PS. Dave’s name isn’t really Dave but the rest of this is true.

PSS. If you don’t like cuckolding stories and you made it this far then you really do like them.

PSS. My panties have a big wet spot in them from my pre-cum. It really turned me on as I relive this experience. Some of it could be Dave’s leaking from me.

PSSS. For all of those who came reading this, you are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning to the story. It kind of went off the rails for me when she started fucking the neighbor. There was a disconnect with the husband at that point. I would have explored the fact that the neighbor was so big and stretched the wife's pussy permanently after numerous times fucking her. What would the impact of that be? Would the husband like that aspect of it? The wife just kind of jumped on the whole thing after the husband encouraged it, but after that there was no sense of her sharing the whole thing with him. I think she should have become the neighbor's total sex slave. She should have to do more and more debasing things like walk over there naked and let the other neighbors become aware of it. She should make her husband eat cum from her pussy and ultimately spit it into his mouth right after acquiring it. I would also like to see the neighbor have her tattooed with a gigantic replica of his cock on her back or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot,however I wouldhave liked more doggey style fucking and maybe both guys in her pussy at the same time with all three cumming together. now that would be great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going! Have big dick Bob start taking over and really turning the husband into a cuck bitch!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Need a Chapter 2 of Anna reaccounting of how she had sex with the Neighbor Bob.. Cause 1 moment they were in the pool, then husband passes out & then Anna & Bob are fucking n Bob's bedroom.. Did they start in the pool, once Tim passed out??? How did Bob convince Anna to let him fuck her??? Cause obvious there had to be some oral involved before they fucked.. Just curious.. I know its a story, but you cant miss out on certain details.. I mean Anna stroking Bob's cock to make him cum is 1 thing.. Then next she needs to give him a blow job.. I liked the slow process of Bob seducing Anna.. Made the story more sexual & hotter... Just my opinion.... Great story though.. Plus, obvious Tim is definitely a huge cuck.. They just needed the right person, that he felt they could trust...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent and not a bbc to abuse and use with his buddies.

How refreshing for a change

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

This is a very sexy and erotic story. I like how the husband seemed to intentionally direct his wife toward Bob. Seeming to ignite a fire that she was not aware of in her, she learned to enjoy her new found Hotwife situation.

It's not for everyone, but an open marriage can be rewarding and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just I'll be damned I got home a little early. The children were by themselves and I asked where their mother was? Our oldest Jessica said that she was over at Joseph's house. Joseph was a older black man that I would used have called a friend. That was until I caught him doing what I considered inappropriate actions to my wife. He and I went around. Neither of us was the real winner. My wife Jennifer was sorry to let it go as far as she did. She said it would never happen again. I believed her. He probably would have won the fight he was at least 6 inches taller and 50 to 70 pounds heavier but the other neighbors broke us up. After that I secretly went to my uncle to learn how to defend myself. It really paid off.I told the children to stay in the house. I walked over to Joseph's house and knocked but got no answer. I opened the door and yelled Jennifer are you here? She came to me and I know by the way she looked that they had been messing around. I said get to the house and we will talk after bit. Joseph came to the same room and had a smirk on his face. He said get out of my house or I will throw you out. I gave him a finger and said stay away from my wife and family. He came at me like a mad bull.I grabbed him rolled over backwards and threw him through the back door completely tearing it to pieces. He laid on the ground and I stepped on his stomach. Wrong thing to do but I was ready and kicked him in the head and he let go instantly. I walked back to the house and told Jennifer I thought she should go stay with her parents until I figured out what I was going to do. It took months for us to work through things. I said that we should move because of the trust issues that I had with her. She agreed but Joseph moved away and we stayed there and I demanded a post nuptial agreement. Things have been good for the last 17 years after. Hope they stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We did do a little role-play but I always said role-play only never to happen in real life. Well she must have not believed me and while our children were spending the weekend with her parents we were supposed to have some of our time together just us. When I got home my wife Nadeen greeted me at the door half dressed. I grabbed her picking her up putting her over my shoulder slapped her butt taking her to the bedroom. As I reached the living room I seen Fred Simon's sitting on the couch with his shirt unbuttoned. Fred worked with Nadeen. I dropped Nadeen in the recliner and said Fred for your own good you had better leave ASAP. He said Nadeen said we could have a little fun that you would enjoy watching us. I looked at Nadeen then back to Fred and said leave and maybe you had better get home and see if Nancy will alow Nadeen to move in with you after we talk NOW GET OUT . He left and I lit up on Nadeen asking what the Hell was wrong with her. She said she thought with all the role-play that we were doing that it would be fun. Without talking to me and you bring a slimeball like that homewreacking SOB in our home and mess around with him. Are you leaving or am I? You knew damn well that I said never in real life correct? Dropping her head saying yes. Well then who is leaving? I don't want to leave please? Ok I will then. Please don't leave me she said. What the Hell would you have done if you came home expecting to have a weekend alone with your husband and I had Connie here half undressed? She went pale. She was crying and begging me not to kick her out and not to leave. So I packed and actually went to her parents and asked if I could stay for a while? They asked what was going on? I said ask your daughter. We got back together. She left her job and found another it even paid better and she had a lot more to look forward to in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think about my wife doing this but every time I try she gets mad. Guess it'll never happen. Very good story. 5 stars for sure.

ckelly1954ckelly1954over 1 year ago

loved the story ,my wife allso needs a bigger cock to play with .maybe my neighbor will help ,lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny that nothing was mentioned about birth control. I think it would have been so much better if in the beginning it was casually mentioned that they had been trying to make a baby for a year but weren't worried about it not happening yet. Then at the end she finds out she is pregnant but we only have our own dirty minds to figure out who the daddy is...... I root for the neighbor.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 1 year ago

Cheating is so wrong!!!! Cheating is bad!!! Bad cheating!!! This happened and I beat him up. I was very tough. I hate these kinds of stories. That’s why I read them as much as possible and masterbate to them and after, I write about how wrong cheating is and how tough I am.

What a bunch of BS. If your wife isn’t desired by another man then she isn’t worth keeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Our neighbors were a friendly black couple. We got along great. We invited them when we had cookouts. Other neighbors didn't seem to mind. I had overheard some of the wives talking one afternoon when I had gotten home early. I stayed inside in my office working and could hear them easily. Most was normal talking but at one point it was about the black husband. Giggling every once in a while. What struck me was Annita my wife was acting like she was interested more than I expected. Some of the others were also but that didn't bother. They weren't my wife of 17 years the mother of my 4 children. It all came to a head 3 weeks later when we were having trouble with our pool. I had called a service company and booked an appointment. But it would be over a week for them to came. I came home early 3 days later. I went through the house and into the kitchen to get a drink. I was planning on going into my office to work. I looked out the window and seen Annita and Dewayne full on kiss. It was easy to see that Dewayne was the aggressive one. I slid opened the patio door and said you had better get inside before you get into too much trouble. Annita jump and came Dewayne must have thought he was invited. Wrong. Annita entered and Dewayne was right behind. He shut the door and as he turned I plowed into him taking him through the door. Door totally destroyed. It was easy but I ended up throwing him in the pool. The water was dirty looking. Jut then his wife Jennette came out of their house running in our direction asking what was going on? I said ask the homewreacking SOB that you are married to. I went inside started yelling at Annita. As I was looking out the destroyed door Jennette kicked Dewayne in the face. What a mess. Jennette came to the door and was saying to me that she was sorry. Annita was apologizing to both of us. Things worked out but it was tough. Jennette left Dewayne and Dewayne moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dobre opowiadanie - starszy murzyn rucha i zapładnia białą , piękną kobietę - uwielbiam to . Moją młodą żonę kryje i wychowuje stary [ 56 ] , kruczoczarny mężczyzna od kilkunastu lat a jego juks jest silny , zdrowy , gęsty i po prawie każdym wyruchaniu mojej żony , zlizywałem jego juks z jej pięknej pipki . Żona moja jest bardzo podobna do Gabrielli Santini to też chuj murzyna bardzo często gości w jej pipce i zawsze juksuje ją . Murzyn jest trochę z nadwagą i jest wielki jak niedźwiedź i jest dość brzydki lecz rucha swoim wielkim chujem pięknie - delikatnie lecz stanowczo dając mojej żonie kosmiczne przeżycia i zawsze obficie juksuje . Mamy z jego chuja szóstkę dzieci , które naruchał w tym czasie . On jeszcze chce dzieci , lecz moim zdaniem szóstka , to już spora gromadka no ale oni ruchają się bez zabezpieczeń i pewnie murzyn powali moją żonę jeszcze nie raz .

Doc__2021Doc__2021over 1 year ago

My 2nd wife did something like that but the Dr s he was doing had a heart attack and died. Pay back's a biotch ! I divorced her the following week and she been a lonely single woman ever since !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! Mostly because my wife and I had a very similar experience with a neighbor. We were older and he was even older than us but it all started at our pool too. It only advanced to oral sex a few times at its height but still very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like whatever size tits a woman is BORN WITH, however I prefer smaller sizes-- B cups or As, or, I'll settle for Cs-- AS LONG as they are natural.

I dated a BEAUTIFUL Eurasian lady with super sensitives that were barely big enough to be called As. I could get her to orgasm repeatedly just from attention to her nipples that stuck out like bullets. My favorute was for her to sit on my mouth and flood it with her cum, from my tongue fucking her, as I played with her nipples.

According to her, her husband was a 5 minutes and sleep type. She had never done oral-- either direction. The first time I tongue fucked her, she went nuts, with almost continually cumming in my mouth. Her lack of experience sucking cock was more than made up for with her enthusiasm. 69, quickly became her, and my, favorite. She loved it when I rewarded her with a mouthful of cum.

We dated {fucked} for over three years, until her hubby was transferred to another state.

kinkyengrkinkyengrover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read. Would have given it 10 stars if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bs story, who lets his wife fuck big cock neighbor. Either you stupid or your immature mind is out of control, sic sic sic, that is divorce material.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

oh yes yes yes what a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story i read it over and over again like the submissive i am.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

These stories are always hot, a bit redundant, but always hot. But in life, no married man could be happy about this kind of outcome, no matter what they say on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, those who complain need to remember that this is FICTION. If you don't like it you can always leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story even if a bit unrealistic.

Funny comments here from insecure men triggered by a FICTION story of a wife enjoying another man's cock. Some even recount their own stories, probably fantasies, of beating up their wife's lover.

Oh sure you did, you pipsqueaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dobra opowieść - uwielbiam , gdy stary murzyn rucha i wychowuje młodziutkie , białe pipki a ich mężowie wylizują czarną spermę z ich zniszczonych pipek i wychowują czarne dzieci zrobione przez starego i siwego murzyna jego wielkim i starym chujem

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should add on the storyline to nine months after the first time we’re she pregnant with his twin sons or daughters and the husband doesn’t know until they have a home birth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bobs big Black Cock made Anna one Hot Pussy Great Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story looks like Anna is having.a lot of fun. RW

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

Great story !!! Can't wait to read the next chapter !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hellova story. Well written Believable. Good knowledge and telling of the human condition. Too bad she is married already, because I certainly would.

FireyFreddyFireyFreddyover 1 year ago

Love how she just submits to him as if she's completely in his control. More of this series please.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh to be Anna getting hammered by that Hugh cock while hubby watches and listens to me submit to him and his cock!’

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Again you need to complete the journey you have left use hanging, you need to be Paul Harvey, and tell us the rest of the story!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story. Bobs BBC sure makes this a great story. Anna sure Orgasms a lot on Bobs BBC getting Hammered by it!! More story's Please. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bobs BBC made Anna hang on to Bob so He could not get away because she did not want to miss anouther Orgasm. She was really fucking him as if her life depended on it Anna

could not wait for her next Orgasm. Please write a second story Five Stars RW

eatsheraftereatsherafterover 1 year ago

Tim had his best orgasm watching Anna have her best ever orgasms with Bob. And he’d become addicted to watching Anna being Bob’s married white slut. So when Bob throws a party he, of course, invites Anna and Tim, telling Tim to have Anna dressed in something sexy. They show up for the party, Anna’s dressed in a slinky dress showing a lot of cleavage, no bra, black stockings and 4” heels. There’s twelve other people and two wives, all black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An old man told me years ago that if you think you're in control of a situation be careful take a close look around you because many of people that you think are your best friends will stab you in the back. I really thought he was being harsh but after hearing his life story over time I was starting to understand what he was talking about it happened to me several times over my life at my job where someone would take my idea and get it presented to one of the engineers or someone up the ladder and claim it was their idea. A few of the times I could not prove that was my idea. Actually it was three times that I could not prove before I got wise enough to start writing notes down taking pictures of what I was working on anything I could think of to document it I even had a couple trusted coworkers that I would have witnessed it. I had made two different coworkers look really bad for trying to steal my plans. I thought the company was a little bit harsh but they let both those guys go. Then after thinking about it I thought well they did bring it on themselves they were thieves. Then later on it came into play with my wife that had been cheating on me and I didn't know. She began to be acting different around me at times and it always seemed like it was when an old high school friend that we went to school with was around. No I didn't have the money to hire investigator to watch her but I had friends that would help watch her. They came up with the proof that I was really hoping not to have. I had my wife served at work because that was where our mutual friend work also. I thought that might give me a little more leverage in a divorce. My lawyer about soon against my wife him and the company. Of course the company wanted to keep it quiet I didn't really care I demanded for them both to get fired ASAP. Also I demanded a large sum of money. I settled for last money and they were both fired instantly. That was when his wife found out that he had been cheating. He had cheated before so she made him sign a post-nuptial agreement that he walked away it was personal items only. I fought for full custody of the children for made us go for Shared Parenting I was upset and made a statement that that only made it worse that they couldn't settle down in one place and get established with what I called a normal family with hair not being a cheater. That's still doing good nothing with these liberal judges. I put the majority of the money that I got out of the company into college funds for the children. The rest of it I used to help campaign against the liberal judge that we had in our area. She did get defeated talk about making me happy I was tickled over that election. Normally I didn't get into politics but when things like this happen I couldn't help it.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

541 Comments !!!

Bob parked in Anna's cul-de-sac. Tim you just caught a Moscow Mule, your a donkey. The last commenter had a.lot on his mind. Listening to your wife on a phone call, I could listen that all day. "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story as I can relate having shared my wife (27) with an older coworker (48) who had a big cock. It became a regular thing and I loved being a cuckold. She admitted that I could never satisfy her after him with intercourse. I ate lots of pussy afterwards and let him be in charge of fucking her. I was born to be a cuck and I enjoy being small. Win, win, win.

Lance38Lance38over 1 year ago

One of the best stories ever on this site! Need a series!

Lance38Lance38over 1 year ago

I love this story…one of the best on this site! Need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top that - if you can! I doubt it, if it is a true story then I envy the husband. I asked my own wife to go black and when she did, it did not come near to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top story with Anna enjoying that huge monster.

I can can concur with her ongoing desires of wanting Bob's huge cock so much.

My husband is 7" do so enjoy his cock on me . I have had some bigger over the years but on an occassion I was blessed with a 9" fat throbber..

WOW that blew my brains out in having me fuck me like he did .

Lucky for me he was able to control my pussy the way I enjoyed it for over 8 months and to have my husband as well.

Want to know more just Email me for my in-depth description.

Jacqui willjreedy@outlook.com

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

The delicious way the husband gave Anna a way to enjoy a new gorgeous cock, and at the same time, have a great time himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super Hot! Moreplease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started packing hoping to get out before she got home. I did and called a friend that had delt with a cheating spouse. She was served at work along with her boss and the company. She was at a seminar with her boss. She asked if I would talk to her after signing the papers. I agreed. She asked what it would take to get me back. I said a faithful wife and you have already proved that you don't qualify. I walked out.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyover 1 year ago

It was a story where the reader knew exactly where it was going, but the telling of it was so delicious, it made no difference. This was not a cheating wife, by the way, as the husband encouraged his wife and was gratified in the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi neighbors gotstories pics too 4706464964

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi neighbors gotstories pics too 4706464964

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

I do not like the exclusion of the husband, not matter what. Even if the husband gets off in it.

The mere flavor of cheating I get from that recalls my own explosive experience on it almost destroyed us. And for this, the fact that the other man is their neighbor, with all the free access to her, with such easy bypassing husband, makes it only worse.

------

But the sweet thing in this tale is that I LOVE the game below the pool surface.

When hub frees her of her bikini

IN FRONT of the stranger, it is unbearably erotic.

I pose myself looking in the stranger's eyes as my man makes my flesh available to him, and I stir. I would have taken ANY possible opportunity as lovely Anna did, to get off the water and give him -and husband- the show of a lifetime. Guess that, if having the possibility, I would have made sure the new man get a GOOD look at my nakedness.

Actually, this this situation would be so erotic to me that I would have been on the brink of cumming for him then and there.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I used to do this to my neighbor’s wife

When her hubby and my wife would be at work most days we would spend it fucking every way imaginable

Man, I miss Ohio

Chris81203

Chris Hall, Randolph MN

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Why not describe husband eating her well fucked can't and him thanking her for bringing him BobsCum. Cucks like us deserve the cum men leave in our wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like on sick puppy cuckold. Not my game but I enjoy reading how stupid some people can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When she my wife Ariel returned from the night out with the girls (supposedly) she was a mess. I scared her because I was sitting in the dark waiting. If I had been upstairs in bed and asleep I wouldn't have heard her and she could have showered downstairs and been fresh when she got in bed. But I had her followed and she had been with friends alright and she went out to the parking lot with a black dude. She jumped and screamed at me saying you just about scared me to death. I said well you probably are dead to me and probably killed our marriage do you want me to awake the children and explain it to them that you decided to leave us. She was crying her eye's out. I asked again. No please don't kick me out. I said ok if you want to try to save our marriage you need to quit working for that black SOB after you talk to your brother and tell him what happened. I I. Stop I know that SOB drugged you now go clean up and sleep somewhere other than our bed before you and I have sex again you will be tested. You will be sick until your brother has handled asshole understand? Yes. Another thing that bbc is just a chicken shit bbb( big black bully). She only missed one day of work. Her brother took care of asshole. His brother stepped in to take over operations. He was actually a good guy. Ariel said that she overheard his brother saying maby he messed with the wrong woman. He was talking to another employee. Asshole must have been embarrassed because he told police that he was drunk and fell down the steps. Lol dumbass. He was in the hospital for a week plus. When he returned Ariel had just quit telling his brother. His brother said that he hated to lose her but wished her luck. She did find another just pretty quick. She actually liked it better. I know I sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good old shit for brain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I would tell her when she got back home..I have packed your clothes for you so you can just go back to "Bobby" and stay there !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please show me a little respect and tell everyone that I was divorcing you adultery.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

my ideal idea of compersion

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

That makes the old adage so true. Be careful what you wish for. Encouraged her to expand and boy did she, expanded to the MAX!. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Turned a good wife into a cheater time to stand up and be a man or divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure that the husband lived to regret introducing his wife in that fashion to their neighbor. With a meat Lance like he had, there was NO way Hubby could compete with the Swordsman. No, she was so stretched out from that point on, the Wifey couldn't even FEEL him any more, so why bother to keep him around u less he was happy to be a cuckold husband.

Nope. Time to move on, Pardner, and cut your losses. But here's a hint for you: don't EVER suggest doing that in the future again. It isn't worth the risk just.to satisfy your voyeuristic desires.

Seeker744Seeker744about 1 year ago

Fantasy was good until it was reality. He is a sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe a little post childbirth plastic surgery will make things fit better again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew our marriage was over so I packed as quickly as I could and set my bags at the front door and waited for her. When Stacey my wife walked in she looked a mess. She asked why are you home so early? I said I had a suspicion that my wife was cheating and you proved it. She started crying and tried to hug me and I jumped away like she was poison. She said she thought that it was what I wanted. I said that we could try swapping with a couple that we both agreed on but Bob is not a couple am I correct. Yes but he said that you were the kind of a man that would get off on another man being with your wife. HowF*******g smart man he is just the know it all that has destroyed our marriage. No she cried it will never happen again. You are right it will never happen again in our marriage because I will get a lawyer appointment tomorrow. I turned and walked away. I don't know if she texted him or not but as I was putting my items in the car I seen him coming towards me. I was acting as if I didn't know that he was coming. As he reached for me he said hey buddy I had one hell of a time with that woman of yours. I had a hard briefcase and jerked it up into his crouch as he was bending over in pain I continued pulling up as hard as I could and hit him in his mouth and nose. That caused him to fall backwards and he was out. I found a temporary apartment that was above a garage it was all that I needed. I wanted to save as much as I could so that I could buy a place of my own in the country. Stacey moved in with her sister Linda. Stacey tried calling and texting I didn't reply or answer. As I was leaving work I was blocked in by Linda's car. She said Sam will you please talk to me. I replied I guess you have never done anything to harm me. Wait I said you didn't have anything to do with Stacey screwing our black neighbor did you? OMG no and believe me she has had her ears filled every sense she done that stupid shit. All of this bbc shit is stupid as the people who think that kind of shit. Before we went our different ways I agreed to talk to her NO PROMISES I said. We are back together but I demanded that we signed a prenuptial agreement. Bob confronted me twice afterwards. The first time I walked away with him cussing and calling me names. The second time Stacey and I were out with friends having a good time. I seen him inter the place. I was just about to blow up when I remembered what dad had taught me keep your cool it your best defense. I took a deep breath and Stacey hugged me tight when she seen him coming our direction. I said Stacey have a seat the 3 couples looked at me. Jim said keep your cool buddy. I said you got it buddy. Bob said hey cuck how's it hanging. I said probably better than you pencil dick is it still attached or did your black dickie fall off? He took a swing at me and I ducked enough that it didn't do any damage. You would think that he would learn to protect his pride and joy but I made contact with his nuts twice again. He was staggering and he finally dropped on his ass on the floor. The bouncer was another big black dude coming at me. He yelled stop it it over now back up. Jim stood up and was showing his Deputy Sheriff's badge saying I seen it all happen as did these people deal with the one who attacked this man. The bouncer escorted Bob out the door. Jim told me to get a restraining order. I did. Glad I never needed to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a waste....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the build up. And no one hurt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot fuckin story! I can envision watching my wife through the bedroom window getting hammered by a big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was badly beaten when I tried to stop my wife from going somewhere I didn't know with a black dude. As I was holding my own maby gaining a little when the lights went out I woke up in the hospital. The police questioned me and I said I fell down the stairs at the club. My oldest brother came to visit me. He said Don don't lie to me do you know who's responsible for this other than Elise? I told him everything that I knew and the friend's that was with the guy that she left with. Before I was released from the hospital all 6 had been mugged and the cops never found out who done it. They did come back to the hospital and questioned me again but I didn't have a clue. Really I didn't. My brother asked if I was getting a divorce? I said that I didn't have a choice I couldn't live with someone who disrespected me like that. Over the next two years each one of them were mugged at least twice. I started dating again about two and a half to three years later with a lady Shelly that had caught her husband cheating and divorced him. She had two children and we hit it off great we were engaged. We were out one night and low and behold we seen the guy that my ex had left with. He was walking with a limp. He approached us and started mouthing off. We ignored him. That pissed him off he said that you better keep an eye out because I will get even. When Shelley went to the restroom I kept an eye on the black bastard and called my brother explaining what had happened keeping my phone hidden. We made a plan. She came back and we moved over to some people we knew that was close to asshole. I looked at my watch and asked Shelley if she was about ready. She said when ever you are ready. I waited a little bit and we got up. I briefed her about what might happen to stay behind. When we were about to the car I seen four black dudes in a pile. They were tied together in an odd way. Yes there was a wire twisted around each of their dicks. I said we need to get out of here. I kept my eye open and continued my training in martial arts. A****** only confronted me one more time when he took a swing at me I kicked him in the fist that he was throwing at me it broke several bones in his hand I heard later. That was the end of his dumbass actions. Shelly and I are married now and have two of our own children. Everything seems to be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What bs lies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She played with his big hog. Have you ever been around hogs they actually lay in their own shit. Is that why they all sluts pigs. No wonder my neighbor divorced his wife. He said she had the smell of a black guy when she returned from what was supposed to be a girl's night out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Married pussy" though? Said noone to anyone in the history of mankind! It was good until the action started between Anna and the neighbour. Then it seemed to get a bit lazy for me with little imagination. Still a good story overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you get any stupider. I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She just had to go behind her husband's back. Dumb cheating slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She walked in and seen the mess I made. I guess you liked the video I sent you she asked? Yes thanks it's like watching porn it's the only way I can cum about you anymore I sure as Hell won't touch you again. You asshole. No way in Hell I sure as Hell won't touch that either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great, till the end. I'm not a fun of either side fucking without permission or in presence of the other. Being the slut is fantastic, but putting down your mate to the other person. Not my kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mamy sąsiada , który mieszka po drugiej stronie ulicy i jest to starszy , wielki i bardzo czarny dystyngowany mężczyzna . Od dłuższego czasu miał oko na moją żonę aż w końcu stało się . Od pewnego czasu , liżąc pipkę mojej żony wyczułem inny , dziwny smak i jak się później okazało , był to smak spermy owego murzyna . Wydało się , gdyż nie było innego wyjścia . Po pierwszym moim wyczuciu tego . ona chodziła do niego na ruchanie prawie codziennie i po trzech miesiącach zaczął pokazywać się jej brzuszek - oczywiście ''czarny '' . gdy powiedziała mi o tym , nie byłem specjalnie zaskoczony , gdyż nasza wspólna fantazja na tym się opierała - ona miała być zerżnięta przez starego , wielkiego czarnego chuja i tak też się stało . Trwa to już 13 lat a my mamy szóstkę jego łobuzów i jedną piękną dziewczynkę a moja ślubna - o 26 lat od niego młodsza , jest pięknie kryta i zapładniana przez jego chuja . Chodzi z ósmą ciążą i uwielbiam ją , gdy jest zerżnięta przez jego czarnego chuja i nosi duży , ''czarny brzuch''

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941about 1 year ago

An absolutely wonderful story. I enjoyed Anna's progression from a woman who liked to tease to one who was carried away with her sexual desires. I developed a firm erection just reading about the interaction of the three parties. A MIRACLE for an impotent 83 year old man. THANK YOU TO THE AUTHOR. I will make sure that I read more of his stories..

LvtostretchLvtostretchabout 1 year ago

I can’t say how many times I’ve read this story. The writing is superb at bringing characters to a very human level of sexual intimacy. A great gift for us that enjoy erotica. Kudos to the author for a story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any lady fancy a11inch hog for ther supper with onion FFS and some people are taking it all in that was a real laugh well done sir 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Hubby should have cleaned everyone up at the end

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

This is such a beautiful story. It is in my top 10 and maybe top 5. You are an incredible writer. I love how the husband encourages and slightly prods the wife until that moment until finally, the genie is out of the bottle, Pandora's box has been opened, the ship has left the dock, and the plane has crashed into the mountain: Your beautiful wife is now a big cock slut. I would love a follow up story to this one with Anna moving in with Bob so she can be closer to that massive cock that now controls her.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

Five stars...great eroticism and tension build up...Good writing, not a formula block with the rules pre-measured. People here who don't like it must have realized where it was going. I think they have a problem with certain urges hidden in the human psyche. I think they may have what they hate.

BreedMySow314BreedMySow314about 1 year ago

I loke this one a lot. We ha e a young neighbor that moved in next door (he is 36 and my wife is 56) and they really like each other alot. His name is Paul and my wife Jacki has a pretty big crush on him, the Pont we role play about Paul screwing Jacki, and she is considering letting him take her. After reading this story and jerking tonit I would love something like your story to happen between Paul and Jacki. I ever bought her some bright red lipstick to wear for hi.when she is outside talking and flirting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Go back to it from time to time.

Always satisfies my desire for the deep fantasy I have had for years. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't encourage the stupid cheating bitch but she sure ruined what I thought was a great family. I divorced her and got the children. She was a mess saying she wanted the children couldn't I let her have custody? I said I wanted a faithful wife did I get one? No sleep in the bed you made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story reminds how my wife cuckolded me but with several differences. She was cheating with a neighbor a few doors down from us. He was a white married man that was also well endowed. He was 71/4 to my 5. When I found out I did not confront her, I just let it continue. At first, I was pissed but the more I thought about her having sex with him the more turned on I got. I even secretly recorded them while gone on a business trip. He was certainly pleasing her a heck of a lot better than I could. I found out later she was taking the kids over to her sisters while doing him. I let it go on for about a year and a half before telling my wife I knew. At first, she denied it, until I played the tape for her. She started crying and told me she would stop if I would forgive her. I told her I already forgave her and wanted her to continue but I wanted to watch. Wow! Did that ever blow her mind. After much discussion she finally agreed. But it did take a while to convince our neighbor to let me watch. He was afraid I was going to tell his wife. But I told him it would just be our secret as long as he continued to please my wife. I have been watching for about 2 years now. I am very happy and turned on about getting sloppy seconds. But only after he leaves. I do not want the embarrassment of him there when I go down on her while still dirty. Also, I made my wife promise not to tell him that I cleaned her with my tongue. I know this lifestyle is not for everyone, nor would I try to convince anyone it is. But for us it has worked wonders. My wife and I have better and more sex now. I think it is the competition factor. Plus, she gives better blowjobs and has lost weight and has gotten back to her pre child level. I gave this author 5 stars. Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I caught my wife staring out our bedroom window at our neighbours bedroom. Tom was being sucked by his wife Janet. My wife Sandy was thrilled especially to see how well hung Tom was. Sandy was so excited, she had thrust her dildo inside herself and was rapidly fucking her cunt as fast as she could, moaning in time with Toms cock going fully inside Janet. Sandy finally burst a shuddering climax and screamed “ Holy shit I wish Tom was fucking me as hard as he’s fucking her…what a magnificent cock…! I turned her around and said..why don’t you go over right now and join them in a threesome and I’ll video it…? Sandy dropped her panties, took off her bra, put on a mini skirt and see through blouse grabbed her stilettos and was gone in a flash. A few minutes later I saw her in their bedroom, obviously after removing her clothes. Sandy was welcomed by both Tom and Janet and joined in a very vigorous threesome. Tom fucked Sandy while Janet sucked her nipples and soon, Tom gave Sandy a blinding Orgasm..then Sandy licked Janet’s cunt while Tom inserted his cock in Sandy’s mouth and all together they climaxed. I had video’d this for all to enjoy. We four now have a weekly sex party.

HubbylovesBBCHubbylovesBBC12 months ago

Fucking Amazing, best one I've read yet, horny as hell now!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story. Truly arousing and I was shaking with anticipation and thrill when I read about the wife being at the neighbor's house. However, I do have some gripes and I hope it doesn't offend anyone, just my opinion.

I would have liked a summary of the dynamic following after Bob fucked Anna. Would have love to read about Tim's adventure of having a Hot Wife. Like how much thrill he take when coming home because he has all these thoughts of what Anna and Bob were potentially doing. Are they together at this moment? Are they teasing one another? Were they fucking rn? Are they just teasing? Once I'm home, is Bob going to ask for my wife? Or have one where Bob takes Anna for a date, Tim eventually sleeping, wakes up to the sound of fucking coming from Bob's room. Maybe one night after Anna is getting fucked by Bob, Anna sends a text to Tim telling him shes gonna spend the night. Something to tell me more about their relationship.

It would have been better if Tim caught them fucking in their marital bed with a cracked door. Anna and Bob getting a kick out of Tim possibly there watching them once he awoke. It's only fair that Tim could jerk and watch as Bob had watched them in the beginning.

I felt as though Anna's reason for cheating was built more on Bob having a big dick than actually being open to the idea of being a Hot Wife. I think the thought of another man finding her attractive and someone they are connected with should have been the main reason for Anna to lean towards letting Bob, their neighbor, take her and not the big dick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife and I live in our 3rd duplex. We rented the upper level to a buddy of ours who moved back here. He was married and had a 2 year old, but he came first in order to do his new job and have everything settled for them. It was about 3 months before they finally arrived and within those months, my wife and buddy had been fucking. I was the one that initiated it and we've been having so much fun fucking my wife. Sometimes together, but most times individually, that's how my wife likes it. Our rooms are stacked on top of each other and I love hearing my wife's moans and the creaking noise they make through the ceiling wall. I love sharing my wife and she love the attention she gets from two men (just the right amount, she says) and my buddy was just happy to be involved. But ever since his family arrive, that came to a halt for a bit. We had to be creative. We share a washer and dryer in the basement and not only was there storage spaces, but another room as well not being used. We've made it into a secret bedroom for my buddy and my wife whenever he comes down to do laundry or needs my wife's pussy. He'd stuff my wife's pussy in that room with her moans and their clapping of skins being nullified to the upper level while I was on look out duty in the foyer. They couldn't really take their time, just a quick 10 to 15 minute fuck and soon I would see them come up. My wife looking well fucked while my buddy tries to look normal as he makes his way up to his wife. This has been working for us for a couple of months but my wife and my buddy missed taking their time fucking and sleeping next to each other. They only fuck now at least once a week or even every other week. This situation just made their attraction for each other much stronger and I was aroused by it. My buddy loves his wive but the affair had him on the ropes. One day, he was ecstatic to tell us that his wife and kid would be visiting her mom for the week, he made the excuse that he couldn't take those days off but we knew why he really stayed. My wife and I were very much ecstatic too. I knew I wasn't going to see my wife in bed with me for the next couple nights and I was rock hard to know where she was going to be and what they plan to do. As soon as my buddy came home from the airport, he rush upstairs. I was sittung in the foyer, watching him take his clothes off and I told him, "treat her well." As he responds, "I will." I listen closely up on the ceilings, hearing them ruffle around the livingroom to the bedroom. Hear their animalistic grunts and moans as I jerked off and came 3 times. They fucked for hours until they stopped eventually stopped around 11pm. I drifted off to sleep only to be awaken some time in the morning for them fucking again. After some time pass, I thought I'd pay them a visit. As if they knew I was coming, the door was unlocked. I opened and entered the room. They were in the living room watching TV and to my surprise, was still naked. She was cuddled up with him and when they saw me, ask me to join them. When I sat next to my wife, she began to cuddle but she noticed my bulge. She began to unzip my pants and suck me. My buddy seeing this, caressed her and within minutes, he was rock hard and plunge his cock into her wet pussy. We fucked her and watched TV for a bit before they eventually kicked me out. My wife tells me that I'm not allowed to bother them anymore. I obliged but quite jealous but they might never have this chance again so I was content with listening to them fuck for the week. I love my wife and I'm glad someone was able to give her the fucking she needs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! How naughty and yet so erotic; often it’s hard (no pun intended) to resist something we’ve never experienced or the curiosity of that which secretly excites us. We all seem to have these latent hidden desires or fantasies. Mine happened to be a girlfriends handsome muscular Dad, I caught his eye over the years and casually flirted with him. I willingly hooked up with him after a summer pool party,, when home from college for the summer. I was 20 years-old at the time and he was 46 years-old. He had the biggest cock my petite body had ever experienced; as well as being very experienced. His experience and tenderness allowed my body time to adjust to his size. I must say over time his patience was rewarded; eventually I could hardly control myself with being so full and deeply penetrated by him. I had never really been so satisfied or experienced multi-orgasms and actual clitoral orgasms. I was basically a little nymphomaniac that summer, and he thoroughly enjoyed fucking me almost to exhaustion. Size and experience really does make a girl squirm in delight. Gina in La Jolla

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous