Annabelle & the Athlete Pt. 05

Story Info
Wrestling Referee Can't Resist Gigantic Tits.
1k words
4.25
2.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers

Annabelle (27 yrs.) is a voluptuous blonde (50-24-36). She owns a yoga studio next to the University. She's also a big fan of the wrestling team who never misses a home meet. It's Wednesday night and she watches a "dual" meet from the top bleachers. Her binoculars focus on every athlete and she also notices a new referee.

The binoculars drop as she tries to remember where she saw him. Then, it hits her. His fiance is a member of her yoga studio. She had seen him walk in once to pick her up. The fiance talked about Brooks (30 yrs.) and their upcoming wedding.

She whispers, "I remember you now Brooks. Oh My God."

Her fingers refocus the binoculars. Brooks is in great physical shape with a slim waist, broad shoulders and solid thighs. The black wavy hair is pushed back by sweat. He's got a neatly trimmed mustache and beard. His unbuttoned referee shirt reveals some black chest hair. The tight referee pants show off a firm ass too.

It's Monday afternoon inside the yoga studio. Annabelle stands at the front desk. A class just finished as students leave. She wears brand new college sweats and has no bra underneath that top. Her monster tits shake freely. The front door opens and Brooks walks inside. He wears his referee uniform and she recognizes him.

Annabelle asks, "Can I help you?"

Brooks walks up and is totally surprised by her large tits.

He smiles, "Hi, I'm Brooks. My girlfriend thinks she left her iPhone here."

"Pamela, right?"

"Yeah, that's her. I was in the area. Heading to a basketball game."

"If I find the phone. I can hold it for Pamela until her next class."

"That sounds fine. Thank You."

"Aren't you a wrestling referee too?"

"Yes, I am. I referee both college sports."

"Will you referee this Saturday? I'm a wrestling fan."

"Yes. Are you a fan of referees too?"

"Only if they're former wrestlers."

"Well, I was an NCAA champion."

"Can you still pin a top wrestler?"

"I could give it my best shot."

"And, if your best isn't good enough?"

"Well, there's always another wrestling meet."

"Of course there is."

Brooks smirks and glances down at her massive tits. He walks out of the studio.

It's Saturday inside the university gym. Annabelle sits on the top bleachers and holds the binoculars in her lap. She wears tight jeans and a red blouse. Her impressive tits are prominent. The blonde hair hangs loose.

Brooks appears next to her in his referee uniform. She looks up at him.

He says, "Hi, Annabelle."

She replies, "Hey, Brooks."

"Did you find Pamela's phone?"

"Yeah, but I left it in my hotel room."

"Can I pick it up there?"

"Tonight, if you want."

Her fingers reach inside the blouse. She pulls out a hotel key card and hands it to him.

Later that night inside hotel room 195. Brooks stands with his legs spread apart. He leans over with both hands placed on the wall. His referee shirt is still on. The pants and jockey shorts are pulled down to his ankles. Annabelle kneels in front of him and she's naked. The blonde hair is tied into a ponytail. Her monster tits shake.

She's been sucking on his big balls. Her right-hand also strokes his 6 and 1/4-inch cock. Her lips cover the left testicle as the warm tongue licks gently up and down.

Brooks groans, "Gawd-Dammit.... Gawwwdd-Damn.... Shh-She-Never-Does-This.... Damn.... That's-Good."

She sucks off the left testicle and her lips find his right testicle. Her right-hand keeps stroking his cock.

Brooks closes his eyes, "Dammit.... You've-Done.... This-Before.... Gawwd-Damn-You.... Damn-You."

Her lips suck off of the right testicle. Both of her hands grip his shaft and she strokes fast and hard. His hips jerk forward.

He replies, "Gawwd-Damn.... That's-Damn-Tight.... Dammit.... Gawd-Damn-Stroke-It."

She spits on his cock-tip and strokes over it.

He grunts, "Gawwwdd.... Dammit.... Gawd-Dammit.... It's.... Gawd-Damn-Coming."

Brooks explodes big, "UNNNNHH.. UNNNNNHH.. GAWWWDD.. DAMMIT.. UNNNHH.. DAMN."

He squirted all over the wall.

30 minutes later. Annabelle is bent over the dresser table in front of the large mirror. Both of her hands grip the edge. Brooks is right behind her. His hairy chest leans against her back. His right hand reaches around and grips her massive right tit. His left arm is wrapped around her flat stomach. His right cheek and beard is next to her left cheek.

His cock is buried inside of her blonde pussy. He pushes in short and hard.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She responds, "Ohhhh.. Ohh-Ohhhhh.. Brooks.. Right-There.. There."

He looks into the mirror at her huge left tit as it shakes. The pink dollar-size areola and nipple jerks too.

He grunts, "Damn-Baby.... Love-Your-Titties.... So.... Gawd-Damn-Hot."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She replies, "Ohhhhh-Brooks.. There-There.. Right-There.. Ohhhhh-Gawwwdd."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He keeps watching that left tit in the mirror. His right-hand keeps squeezing her right tit.

He says, "Damn.. I'm-Cumming."

Brooks leans up and both hands wrap around her hips. He pushes all the way inside and her buttocks jiggle.

Brooks explodes, "UNNNNHH.. UNNNNNNHH.. UNNNHH.. GAWD-DAMN.. DAMMIT."

15 minutes later. Annablle lays naked on her back and on the bed. Her legs are spread open. Brooks lays in between with both hands pushing up her big round tits. His lips cover the left pink areola and sucks on it. The lips move over to the right areola and the tongue flicks the erect nipple. His left hand squeezes and pushes up the heavy left tit.

A minute later. Brooks pushes up and places his hands on both sides of her enormous tits. She runs her hands over his black hairy chest.

His right hand reaches down and strokes his stiff cock.

He says, "Gawd-Damn.. My cock is hard again. Are you ready?"

She answers, "Yes."

His cock-tip spreads open her pussy lips. He pushes all the way in. His thick black crotch touches her blonde bush.

He grunts, "Ohhhh.. Gawwwd.. You're-So-Damn-Hot."

He quickly positions both hands on the bed. His shaft starts pulling-out and pushing-in.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

His eyes watch her enormous tits shake.

HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers