My Secret Slutty Self

Story Info
I indulge my inner sluttiness on a younger man.
3k words
4.52
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one I know casually, or many of my friends, would guess that I have a dirty little secret. Since I threw partner out I outwardly live the life of a divorcee bringing up two children on a small alimony and getting by with occasional cleaning and nursing jobs. All true, but a girl cannot survive without a little excitement in her life. I have always loved sex, that was never the problem with my ex, what was a problem was his liking sex more with women he met on business trips than with me. Never understood it as I have a lot to offer in that department and I doubt he did better elsewhere. Still his problem now.

Don't get me wrong; I loved my kids and would do anything for them but I definitely had my desires and needs and, since I threw him out, I made sure I had time and opportunity to satisfy them. At 35 I still retained my curvy figure from my 20's but now I had 10 years more experience under my belt and knew what I wanted from a man and knew how to give him precisely what he needed.

Two children in; my breasts were still firm but now rather less than perky. A 36D cup suited me perfectly and as I had grown older my nipples grew more prominent and when I was aroused they were the size of a small stacks of nickels. My areolae are the size of saucers and quite dark in colour. An accomplished lover could make my pussy squirt just by sucking and playing with those button-like nipples and their dark brown borders.

I never had one of those neat vaginas where unaroused the small tidy labia nestled inside the slit splitting my crotch. I had more of a slutty gash that looked unkempt and used. My large labia cannot be hidden and their flesh always hangs loose. Wearing lace knickers they were always visible and when I was horny were always moist leaving a damp mark from my juices long before a man reached inside them. My clit had always been prominent and when aroused my fuck button was hard and large, poking visibly out above my love tunnel. We all have favourite names for our puss, snatch or kitty. I had settled long ago that I had a cunt, not a cute civilised slit that I imagined most of my suburban wifey neighbours harboured between their thighs but a slutty, horny, wet and dirty hole that cried out for tongue and dick. It was the heart of my slutty inner self and I had not let that part of me go neglected.

A girl has to make ends meet and I had been letting out the spare room in my house through a local realtor to mostly single men who were working in the city temporarily or were in the process of looking for a flat of their own. The small income this gave me supplemented the alimony I was receiving and allowed me the occasional luxury-mostly, in my case, dildos to while away my lonely times, sexy lingerie, open crotch knickers or silky lace bras and my collection of high heeled, open toed shoes.

I confess to exploiting the vulnerability of the men to whom I let out my spare room more than once in the last three years but managed to keep this discreet and ensured I only "entertained" when the children were away with their father.

Two weeks ago, a particularly interesting young man, 5 years younger than me, an athletic 30 year old, broad shouldered, flat stomached and 6' 1" of young manhood in his prime had taken the room for 6 weeks-paid the entire period up front at his company's expense. I love slightly younger men. They have more stamina, a quick recovery time and love to play with my body for hours. Their bodies are still tight and muscled and appreciate an experienced woman who is as enthusiastic about "sex without commitment" as they are.

I am no slouch in the kitchen and about 10 days into his stay I suggested I cook a meal the following evening and we could eat in and enjoy and evening in the house. It was midweek and he was fine with that. The following afternoon having packed the kids off to their father and prepared a meal now sitting ready in the oven I went upstairs to get ready. I stripped and stepped in to shower and enjoyed the steaming hot water playing over my body. Not knowing how the evening may unfold I readied myself for all eventualities. First, I tidied the small runway of cropped hair above my cunt. Narrow, no more than an inch wide and closely cropped, ensuring that my cunt itself was clear of any hair so that an inquisitive hand would delight in first finding the groomed mane and then the soft bare bulge of my sex. To be honest I loved a crop of hair above my cunt, I would try to collect at least one ribbon of hot cum in that hair during an evening. I loved to run my fingers through it or have it licked clean by whoever put it there in the first place. Any excess of course would run in cooling ribbons down between my thighs and into my arse crack. I was always up for my partner chasing those left overs with his tongue all the way to my sphincter and beyond.

I did not know if my butt would be receiving serious attention later but in anticipation of anything I soaped one of my plugs and relaxed it into place before I stepped into the shower. This did two things: cleaned out that exit passage and readied my butt for whatever assault it may be getting later that evening from fingers or rock-hard dick. Getting myself ready for such an evening always got me aroused. The use of a razor so close to my puss and the full feeling of the plug in my butt had started my juices flowing. l still had an hour before he returned from work and having thoroughly soaped myself I parted my lips and began fingering my clit while I pushed two fingers of my other hand into my wet cunt hole. Leaning against the shower wall, butt plug in one hole my fingers in the other I brought myself to a quick luxurious climax simultaneously releasing a stream of cunt juice and causing my butthole to spasm and shoot the plug out onto the shower floor. Wiping the soap and juices off myself I stepped out of the shower ready for the evening of fun.

I chose a pair of Brazilian cut panties thin lacy quarter cup bra which had my 36D boobs practically spilling out and were thin enough for my nipples to stand out against the tight sweater I was intending to wear; slipped on a pair of 7 inch heels, leaving my just shaven legs bare and my sex easily accessible. To complete my outfit, I shimmied into a tight mid-thigh red skirt with white buttoned blouse which shown off my ample cleavage to best advantage.

At last, we were sitting opposite each other and had just enjoyed the meal I had prepared earlier, and we had almost finished a bottle of white wine. My outfit and the anticipation of what was to come had already made me wet and I had to keep crossing and uncrossing my legs to contain my excitement. Conversation was flowing easily and had turned to slightly breathless teasing each other. I tidied the plates and rose from my chair to rinse them at the sink. He came up behind me and placed his hands firmly on my shoulders.

"And next?" he enquired.

"Well, it is still early, and we have time on our hands", I replied, my voice a little husky with anticipation.

His hands slipped from my shoulders and cupped my boobs as he leant down and huskily whispered, "I plan to have more than just time in my hands" he sexily replied.

I pushed my butt back a little and met the rigid outline of an erect dick inside his jeans.

"Game on!" I thought and swung round to give him a kiss on the lips. Our tongues were quickly entwined in a lustful game and I could feel his already stiff dick twitch in his pants. My clit tingled in response.

I swung round and began to undo his belt. I unbuttoned his fly, his erect dick, already slick with pre-cum, flicked into my hand. He had no underwear and his rigid dick flicked to the vertical. Nice, long, rather than thick, and a big vein running the whole length. I dabbed his glistening glans with a finger, then sucked the finger suggestively, giving me a sweet first taste of his sex. He now had access to my bra clasp and expertly flicked the clips, and grabbed a tit in each hand, quickly moved to teasing my nipples between his fingers. Lifting up my sweater, he buried his head in my chest and taking my left nipple in his mouth and teased it hard with his teeth and tongue. His hands pushed my skirt up and grabbed my butt with both hands. One he left in place the other he ran into my butt-crack feathering it across my butt hole and then continuing down to feel with one inquiring finger the wetness seeping from my cunt.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. He was naked in a second and I pulled my dress off and sweater with unclasped bra were equally swiftly removed. I jumped on the bed and threw myself back, legs apart my cunt only hidden by my flimsy, lacy and clearly damp panties.

His stiff dick bounced in front of me as he roughly grabbed the crotch of my panties with both hands and twisted. The panties tore at the crotch leaving me with a band of lace on my hips and, now two triangles of lace hanging from my hips and my butt. Both of my fuck holes were now exposed ready for whichever he chose to use on whatever order he saw fit.

I fucking love the feeling of being violated. I was getting seriously aroused and my blood engorged labia were swollen, and beads of juice were leaking from my love tunnel.

"You crazy slut, you keep your intentions well-hidden but underneath it all you are just a slutty little cunt"

"I just got started" I replied and opened my mouth wide and took the entire length of his dick into my mouth, his glans deep in my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into his crotch so hard I gagged but did not yet need to come up for air. I took his balls in my hand and began to mouth-fuck his dick, sucking hard as I pulled back and then thrusting forward with a rhythm of my own. I came up for air and just as I planned would happen a long ribbon of pre-cum mixed with my saliva hung like a glistening rope between my lips and the tip of his dick. A breath and a gulp and I plunged that, now rock-hard, penis back in my mouth and resumed my mouth-fucking. I reached up through his thighs and found his butt-hole with my fingers. As I pushed two fingers past the resistance of his sphincter, I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and he thrust so hard into my throat that I gagged and nearly choked as I struggled for breath.

"Wow careful there, girl. Save him for later". This was about my enjoyment just as much as his. I did not want my evening ending prematurely. I slowed my mouth-fucking to a more leisurely pace and then withdrew his soaking shaft and turned my attention to his balls giving each a good licking and sucked each in turn into my mouth.

This calmed him somewhat. I retrieved the remains of the bottle of wine from the kitchen and poured two glasses. We leaned into the pillows and sipped the wine. However, we were both naked, well he was, completely, and I just wore the rather whoreish remains of my knickers hanging from my hips. All too much to go without touching each other. He held his glass in one hand and the other he placed over my crotch and, parted my blood engorged labia and began to tease the hard fuck button between them. I, in return, placed my hand round his still erect dick and began pulling up and down slowly and methodically. This kept us both in a high state of excitement and the wine was quickly gulped rather than savoured as we readied ourselves for another round.

I rolled over on my side and placed my wine glass on the bedside table, turning my back to him and exposing my butt to his hungry eyes. He put his own wine down and placed hands on my cheeks, pulling them apart. Leaning down he placed his tongue at the top of my butt crack and flicked his way down to the puckered skin of my sphincter. He ran his tongue around that puckered hole and then pushed his tongue in to the centre and penetrated my rear fuck hole as far as his tongue would allow. Youch and yummy-this guy knew what he was doing! My cunt juices began to stream as he repeated the motion, withdrawing his tongue, flicking it around the creased brown skin at its entrance and darting inside again. I reached down and began massaging my clit, knowing that in my highly aroused state I was about to come. It took less than a minute of his expert attention to my butt and my own urgent attention to my clit and I felt that rising crescendo of release and gave an involuntary grunt as I shook and orgasmed for the first time that evening. My cunt released a heavy stream of my juices and, being the guy he was, he quickly placed his hand over my cunt soaking it in my juices and as I rolled over on my back I saw him enthusiastically lick his palm which was covered in my leaking fluids.

"Now, we are both ready and running" he said.

He lifted one of my legs up, threw it over his shoulder, placed his head between my thighs and planted his face deep into my cunt. I thought he must be drowning but he surfaced. With two spread fingers he held my labia apart and completely exposed my erect fuck button and began to expertly suck, nip and lick.

I could feel the blood rushing through my engorged clit. It was still rigid and erect and the openly spread pink fleshy gash between my labia was soaking as his experienced tongue flicked and sucked so expertly that I could feel a second orgasm begin to rise within me. I arched my back and pushed my crotch harder onto his tongue and he responded by pushing three fingers hard into my now soaking and open cunt slit. His three fingers thrusting deep into by cunt hole and his tongue sucking hard I came to a screaming, shuddering orgasm. "Fuck my cunt. Now. Hard!" He instantly swapped his probing tongue for 8 inches of hard throbbing dick. I was in no mood to wait; my love tube was aching to be stretched to it limit and I needed both his thickness and length deep inside me. It did not take long, he thrust deep and hard I pushed back, hands above my head on the wall giving his deep thrusts the resistance they needed. I felt his dick stiffen and could feel the cum rising from his balls.

"No, not inside me. I want to taste that spunk."

He had just the time to pull his dick from my soaking hole and raise himself to his knees between my legs. He took his dick in his hand and with a few strokes I saw his dick convulse and a thick ribbon of cum shoot out toward my face. It landed hot and sticky on my nose and mouth. A second convulsion of his dick saw a further ribbon hit my left tit and stomach and then a final spasm sent the third ribbon mixed in the ruins of my knickers and into the runway of cropped hair above my cunt.

My tongue was out, collecting what I could from my face, one hand rubbed the hot white cum from my nipple and mixed it with that on my stomach and my other I ran through my cropped pubes to soak them with his cum. I stuffed that hand in my mouth and sucked it clean.

We collapsed beside each other on the bed. My ripped knickers were still around my waist, the crotch ripped out of them and now soaked in a disgusting mix of my cunt juices and his jizz. The room was filled with that musty scent of pure unadulterated sex and it hung around us like a fog. I swiveled round and sat my soaking crotch and the ruins of my panties on his face and shoved as much of his 8-inch dick in my mouth as I could manage. It was slippery and slimy, covered with a heady mix of my juices and his cum. Not hesitating he brushed the loose, hanging front of my torn knickers from his face and pulled my dripping cunt to his mouth, stuck his tongue inside and slurped and sucked greedily while I hungrily sucked and licked his dick clean.

We were both done, covered in sweat, cum and cunt juice. I knew that this guy had promise and the remainder of his time in my spare room was not going to be dull.