All Comments on 'Annabelle Ch. 09'

by onlybritishforme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BlacksheepBlacksheepover 1 year ago

An excellent chapter. I do so enjoy stories featuring male clergy.

As a fellow Brit, I would prefer a less US-focused site also; perhaps a spin-off site called Briterotica could be created!

GbchrisGbchrisover 1 year ago

That was a great concluding chapter, I didn't expect the 3some with the dirty vicar and his very horny wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, too, let my minister see my pussy. I wanted him so much. He is handsome and desirable. I opened my legs and begged him to lick me, and he gave me such an intense orgasm. He fucked me, and we spent many, many hours and occasions together. He has the most beautiful penis I have ever seen. Having him deep inside me drives me crazy. Every time I see him stand in the pulpit I get so wet, and I think about how we give such pleasure to each other. I know there are other women in the church that want him, but for now, I know my pussy is his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a hot chapter! 5*

Haven't been lucky enough to be bedded by a vicar, but I am currently enjoying amazing sex with the organist at my local church. He is 52 and such a hot daddy, with a thick cock! I love playing his organ.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Our minister's wife has a beautiful grey-haired pussy. She and I have spent a number of times together intimately enjoying one another. I love to plow through her thick bush and lick her clit as I reach up and tweak her pink nipples. She screams in delight and gushes pussy juice onto my face. Her pussy is tight and clenches my cock. It is a special privilege to be able to fuck such a fine-looking and well-known, highly-aroused woman. I often wonder how many other men have enjoyed her special qualities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlybritishforme@onlybritishforme
I love sex. love doing it but only with someone I love and care for. Casual sex does nothing for me. Love reading about it, but nothing with pain, control or cohersion in it. Guess I'm fairly boring for most people on this sight. Very British - can't really get on with the Ame...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Annabelle Ch. 08 Previous Part
Annabelle Series Info