Annabelle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was close, and by his throbbing, I could tell so was he. So, I was left speechless, when he withdrew.

"What the fuck?" I said, and then gasped in relief, as I felt something round and hard against my cunt.

But it wasn't soft, warm and hard. It was cold and hard. As was the first inch that went into me. A light bulb went off--it was a strap-on. I turned my head, only to find Marjory smiling at me. She was naked, with her huge, soft tits hanging down to her waist. They seemed to be almost touching the harness and her huge, grey bush.

"I thought you might like something a bit bigger," she said, punctuating each word with a thrust, which sank her cock deeper and deeper into me.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, as I felt myself being stretched and deepened like never before. Any second, I expected to feel the harness against my arse, but I just kept getting stretched and filled. "Oh Christ, no more!" I begged, feeling the head against my cervix. "No more!"

But it just kept on coming. I was about to let out a genuine cry of pain, when I felt the harness against my bum. I groaned in relief.

"How long?" I managed to gasp out.

"Six inches in me, fourteen inches in you!"

Three things then happened, all at the same time. On 'you', Marjory pulled out quickly and slammed back in even quicker. A vibration ran through the shaft, hitting my G-spot. And, I came like a fucking train; I don't know how long the fucking went on from there. I also lost count of my orgasms. It felt, at one point, like I was just cumming and cumming. At some point, I ended up on my back, and just before I finally blacked out, Marjory was screaming her climax which exploded in jets over my tummy and cunt.

When I came to, Marjory was lying next to me, her arm under my head and her thigh across mine, so I could feel her sodden bush against my leg. The monster was gone. Derek was on my other side. Feeling his hard cock, reminded me he had been stroking my clit and tits while Marjory ravished me.

"Did you like that, then?" Marjory smiled down at me.

"What do you think?" I said, weakly.

"Sorry for the surprise," Marjory replied, stroking my hair.

"Forget it," I said. "It stops me feeling guilty about fucking Derek on your bed."

Marjory laughed. "Not that guilty, though," she said, sliding her hand down to my still-aching pussy.

"Banged to rights, guv," I smiled, and moving my body down a bit, got her left tit into my mouth.

"Nice!" she breathed, and gasped when I brought my hand into play between her legs. By the feel, she was at least as hairy as me. A well-defined treasure trail of a huge, dense, thick, curly bush and hairs down each thigh. I played with the jungle for a while, before burrowing my way in.

"Oh fuck!" she cursed, her body tensing as I eased two fingers inside while biting down gently on her nipple. I moved between buds, while I steadily at first, and then quickening the tempo, fingerfucked her to a good cum.

"You've done that before!" Marjory grinned, spreading her legs even wider, as I moved to lie between them.

"A few times," I said, breathing on her quim.

"Lick me!" she groaned, and I obliged.

She tasted strong and salty. My tongue spent a good few minutes, just licking up and down her lips and over her bush, going nowhere near her clit. Her arse started to move up and down in tempo with my licking. Her breathing and dirty talk increased, when I slid a finger in, and licked her clit together.

"Oh shit!" though it was me, as I felt my arse being lifted and once on my knees, Derek's cock splitting me.

"Oh, no you don't!" Marjory groaned, and pulled my face back in, as Derek started to fuck me.

We were obviously experienced at this threesome game. We all managed to keep each other on edge, until we sensed we were all ready--so, together we came!

I'd been lying on my back a couple of minutes recovering, when Marjory moved between my legs.

"I like Derek's cum mixed in," she smiled, and dove in. She was very good and had me coming quickly.

She didn't stop though, as she knew what was coming. Derek got hard again, amazing for a bloke in his sixties, and fucked his wife while she brought me off again.

As it was a college night, I left about 11:00pm. I continued to see Derek as a counsellor for another month, or so. We fucked on every session, and this was probably why we brought the counselling to an end. We were mixing business and pleasure.

I had another couple of threesomes with Derek and Marjory, and spent some time with Marjory, on her own. It all petered out though, so by the time they moved a year later, I hadn't fucked either, or both, of them for six months. Nice while it lasted, though!

______________

12