Annie, Cigarettes and Monica

Story Info
18 yo Annie's growing addiction to smoking...
1.7k words
4.21
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie, Cigarettes and Monica

If you aren't into the smoking fetish, please stop here! This follows on from "Smoking Gets Her Man" parts 1 and 2, so best if you start there ...

The story so far: Annie, a slightly overweight, curvy, young looking freckled faced eighteen year old schoolgirl, struggling to find a boyfriend decides to change her image. She changes her appearance and experiments with vaping to make her look more grown up,. She quickly gets addicted. Her new image worked. Seduced by a boy, disillusioned, she becomes friends with her classmate Monica. This turns into a relationship.

Just a week into vaping, she is getting hooked on cigarettes ...

xxxxx

"How am I going to afford this?"

She was half way through her second pack. This was getting expensive. Vaping was cheaper but only partly satisfied her need. Unless she found an after school job, she'd have to carefully ration her cigarette consumption.

Looking in the mirror she realised she needed more makeup to cover the freckles and keep her babyface as that of a confident eighteen year old. And she needed sexy clothes for her curvy young body, for her new image ... and to keep Monica's interest.

Were they really girlfriends, in a relationship? Should they keep it a secret? What would their friends at school say? Never had she imagined sex being like this. Monica's beautiful soft body, her lips, sucking her breasts, between her legs licking her juices ... omg - this was so awesome.

Reality - she had sufficient savings to buy some clothes and, if she was careful, keep her in cigarettes and vapes for the next two weeks. Then the money would run out.

She needed to find a job.

She'd woken up with a sore throat and a headache. The teen's deprived young body needed a first nicotine dose of the day ... perhaps that would help.

Cigarette between lips, but where was the lighter? Gone ... lost. This was bad. Really need the cigarette ... check jeans ...found it. Lit the end, sucked in ... sore throat. She needed a cigarette, but the smoke hurt. Must keep going ... ignore the pain ...

Joined her mother, Marie in the kitchen having breakfast.

Smoking the cigarette right down to the filter, she finished with a double inhale, filling her lungs with the strong nicotine laden smoke. She held her breath as long as she could, allowing it to be absorbed into her needy body. Her throat hurt a lot, but now she could relax until her body demanded more.

Marie could see the signs of addiction - the same had happened to her twenty years ago.

"You're starting an expensive habit, sweetie."

"I know ... but I really like it."

"How many did you smoke yesterday?"

Annie looked down, embarrassed. "Eleven ... I can't help it, every hour I feel like ... there's something missing. Then I light a cigarette and the feeling goes away. Sometimes a vape helps, but it's not as good and I need to do it a lot of times before I'm ok again."

"Sweetie, you need to stop before it's too late."

"I know, think it's too late now. I never thought it would be like this. I can't help it."

"Maybe I'll stop in a couple of weeks. I must find a job ... to pay for this." She looked down, ashamed. "And I need some new clothes."

Marie was half expecting Annie's question. The restaurant where she worked was always short of servers. The pay wasn't great, but being high end, the tips were good.

"The boss is looking for a Thursday and Friday evening server to cover for me - they're my evenings off."

The following evening after two hours of training, Annie worked her first ever shift as a server. Although on the national minimum living wage, her share of the 15% service charge gave her earnings she never expected. In addition, the customers loved this nice young freckled faced girl ... and tipped her generously.

xxxxx

Monica was the younger of two sisters. Amy, four years older than her, had recently moved to an expensive rented apartment near the Mall. Having been outed as gay by a vindictive ex girlfriend she realised she was no longer comfortable living at home with her disapproving parents.

She worked as an executive in a hospitality business, but nobody seemed to know exactly what she did except it was well rewarded. Not many twenty two year old girls drove a convertible Mercedes.

A strong influence in Monica's life, just a month ago Amy had persuaded her younger sister to try her first ever cigarette. The first two puffs she didn't like it - a disappointment, just a nasty taste.

"You need to smoke properly little sister, inhale ... like this ... suck, then breathe in as deep as you can, try not to cough, count to twenty, then slowly release the smoke."

This time Monica experienced the beginners' head rush, loved it, and she wanted more. A second cigarette soon grew into a four or five a day smoking habit. Amy introduced her to vaping. Soon Monica was hopelessly addicted to both.

She needed to talk to Amy, the only person in whom she could confide, who would understand about her new relationship. Two hours later she left Amy. In her back pack were two items on loan from her big sister.

One question was still unanswered ...Monica really wanted to know how she could she afford the expensive apartment and the Mercedes? Her sister was very secretive about how she made so much money.

"Sometime I'll explain how it's done, but not yet little sis."

xxxxx

Morning ... a text appeared on Annie's phone

"How was it?"

"Cool, nice customers, big tips, working tonight, buy clothes tomorrow afternoon??? Mum out all evg from 4.00 - then here?  "

"I've got somethings for us."

"Annie was curious, "What?"

"Surprise."

"Cu at school."

"Love you."

Omg, does she really mean it? Annie felt a surge of excitement.

"Love you lots."

On Saturday they would explore each other's bodies and make love.

On the way home after school, she bought some vapes, choosing some different flavours, Watermelon Ice, Menthol ... Monica's favourite, and another twenty cigarettes.

xxxxx

On Saturday afternoon the girls met at the same Starbucks where they had coffees just a week ago. So much had changed.

"Let's both choose my clothes." Annie knew she needed Monica's help.

"That's cool babe, let's make the best of your sexy body." Monica knew how she wanted her girlfriend to look.

xxxxx

After a successful shopping afternoon they returned to Annie's apartment.

"Come here babe." Monica wanted her girlfriend's curvy body. And, she had two items in her backpack ...

Marie had left to do her evening shift at the restaurant. They had the place to themselves. Within seconds the girls were holding each other tight, kissing, tongues deep in each other's mouths.

Monica pulled away and led Annie into the bedroom.

"I've got a little treat for you babe, but first you have to be blindfolded. Now, sit down on the bed."

The smoky kisses, being held tight by her girlfriend had already turned Annie on. She didn't want to stop. What was happening now? What was the surprise treat?

Sitting on the edge of the bed she let Monica tie a silk scarf tightly around her head, over her eyes. Blackness. Then the sound of a backpack being opened.

Monica took out the cigarette holder her sister had lent her. Shaped like a trident, each of the three arms had a small holder that could take a cigarette. When lit, the smoker's body would be filled with a triple dose of nicotine filled smoke.

Carefully she inserted three cigarettes into the holder. Her lips squeezing the end of the holder, one by one she lit the cigarettes.

"Ok, sexy baby girl, here's your first treat ...

Monica put it against Annie's lips. She instinctively wrapped her lips around it. She guessed it was a cigarette holder, but what was so special about that?

Annie sucked and instantly her mouth filled with a triple amount of smoke. Automatically she inhaled it deep into her young body and held it in for as long as she could.

"Omg, what's this? Where's all the smoke coming from?"

"You're smoking three cigarettes at once babe ... how does it feel?"

The teen put it between her lips again, drew hard, clouds of nicotine laden smoke entered her lungs.

"Love it ..."

Each time she filled her lungs the nicotine did its work. Big head rush, nipples hard and erect, heart pounding, moisture between her legs.

Monica took her sister's penis shaped vibrator out of the back pack

"Open your sexy legs, baby girl."

And she did. When the vibrating penis moved up the inside of her leg, she immediately realised what it was. Excited, uncontrollably shaking, she filled her overstimulated body with more and more smoke. It progressively got stronger and stronger as the three cigarettes burnt close to the filters.

She gasped as she felt the eight inch penis, lubricated by her warm flowing sex juices, slide smoothly into her needy young body. In emotional overload she started crying, uncontrollably, with overpowering happiness. Monica remembered what a skilful male lover would to do to satisfy her. Now she was that lover ... in, out, in out, slowly at first ... make it last ... if Annie was building to an orgasm, slow down ... keep her suspended in a paradise of expectation. Then gradually build the speed, faster, faster .... listen to her cries ...

Annie was hardly conscious. All she felt was the overpowering pleasure, excitement, relentlessly building in her body.

And then it happened. For several seconds she screamed, body uncontrollably jerking as she reached an indescribably powerful orgasm.

Silence

Hand shaking, she removed the blindfold. There was the eight inch vibrating penis.

"Oh, my god, has that been inside me?"

"Yes babe ... inside your greedy horny body."

"And now," Monica continued, "a little treat from my sister."

Annie sucked hard on her Watermelon Ice vape as she watched her girlfriend open a small sachet of white powder.

"First we make two lines ..."