Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to criticize your choices, Sis," I told her. "Much. I'll give you what info I can so you can make informed decisions and let it go. And I'll probably bail your ass out when you blow it. You want to go to parties of questionable repute? I'll pick you up, drive you home, hold you while you're retching and have aspirin waiting for you in the morning. You want to date some sleazeball who's only interested in getting in your pants? I'll make sure you know where the condoms and morning after pill are. You want to seduce somebody like Jill? You're on your own..."

The looks on both their faces when I said that were priceless. They'd obviously both been thinking about it and looked like they'd gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Not completely on my own, I hope..." Annie murmured quietly.

"Ditto," Jill added, just as quietly.

And I had the sudden realization that Annie's question about a threesome wasn't just testing the waters for any objection I might have to her seducing Jill. She was wanting the three of us to enjoy each other, together. It would buffer any performance anxiety she might have. I don't think she expected Jill to be as willing an accomplice as she was being.

"Well," I fumbled a little. "How 'bout dem S'mores?" Not quite 'how 'bout dem Cubs' for changing the subject, but close.

"There won't be any if we don't get the fire started," Annie pointed out. "How about I go light it while you dig out dessert, Big Brother?" She didn't wait for me to answer before she pushed off from the table and headed to the fire scar.

"Dessert?" Jill asked, turning to me.

"Yep!" I smiled as I went to start digging them out. "Chocolate pudding. Another comfort food from our youth."

"Nice," Jill smiled. "You do have style..."

"I try," I answered, putting a couple of four-packs on the table. They were waiting when Annie got back.

"Fifteen minutes to let it really get going," she told us, "then we can move over there. You want to premix some drinks, Brian? We can use the water bottles from the van."

So that's basically what we did. We enjoyed a couple of pudding cups apiece for dessert, then I made up three pint bottles (500ml, but who's counting?) of rum and cranapple, about four-to-one. Four cranapple to one rum, that is. So about three drinks apiece. I could make more if we wanted them later. Annie and Jill got out the stuff for the s'mores.

I took the drinks over to them and apologized for not having any jasmine. I got blank looks from both of them until I suddenly saw the lamp light in Jill's eyes. She smiled, reached down and plucked up some grass and gently tossed it into the slight wind that had picked up. Annie looked at her like she had a screw loose.

"Summer breeze," Jill sang to her, "makes me feel fine..."

"Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind," we both finished together.

"Your brother is into some serious Oldies," Jill told Annie. "I like the head games."

I just shrugged my shoulders. Annie already knew I was quirky.

Jill got an impish look on her face and told Annie "just a moment," then came over to whisper in my ear. What she whispered got two raised eyebrows, but I did as she asked. I opened my bottle and took a healthy swig, but didn't swallow it. With Annie looking on, I kissed Jill, gently passing the booze to her.

It was a soft, gentle, easy, romantic and passionate as all hell kiss and she was damned good at it!

She kept the kiss going while she swallowed. Then she encouraged a little tongue play before easing up.

"Holy shit..." Annie almost whispered. She was staring at the two of us, almost unnaturally. Jill smiled to me, took her bottle and walked over to Annie. I think Annie figured out what was coming right about the same time I did.

Jill took a healthy swig, like I had, and leaned in to kiss Annie. I'm pretty sure my sister had played around with some of her girlfriends in high school, but I'm also pretty sure none of them rocked her socks like Jill did. They were so into each other, I figured I should just go to bed and hear about it in the morning. They did, however, finally ease up. They were both breathing heavily and looking absolutely feral. It took Annie a moment to clear her head, but she got it when Jill murmured "sic him, girl."

Annie brought her bottle over to me, took a swig and kissed me. One of her patented 'I own you body, mind and soul' kisses. Laced with cranapple juice and rum. She had me fully hard before we were done.

"Whew!..." I breathed as we broke the kiss. "You are both amazing kissers."

"I think the ice has been broken," Jill smiled. "Shall we cuddle up by the fire and do our s'mores?"

"Yeah, sure..." Annie looked at her, a little glazed. "Whatever you want..."

Jill chuckled and went to Annie, taking her by the arm and turning her in the direction of the fire. I followed along and we ran into our first conundrum. Where to sit? The only way Annie could cuddle with us both was if she was in the middle, which meant Jill and I couldn't. Annie didn't think that was acceptable. Jill and I solved it by simply telling Annie it was her graduation float and so she would be the center of attention, me on one side, Jill on the other. I think Jill was planning to get some time with me later. For me, I wasn't about to question the good fortune falling in my lap.

From that point on, Jill sort of took over the management of Annie, from cuddling to doing the s'mores to making out to encouraging me to pet Annie as well. If sunset was sometime before eight-thirty, we were probably up until ten or maybe later, just messing around and feeling good with each other. We went through our three-drink bottles and Annie had me make up another batch. We were well through those when a slightly tipsy Annie suggested we knock off for the night.

"Are you sleeping with me?" she asked Jill. "I mean, us?"

"I don't know," Jill told her. "I'm not sure it's sleep you have in mind, anyway."

"You're right, it's not," Annie nodded. "Let's go fuck. Brian, you can take care of the fire."

I didn't know my sister could be that blunt. Or that brazen. This trip had certainly been enlightening.

Jill stood to help Annie up and while Annie was turned so she couldn't see Jill, Jill put her finger to her lips in the Shush sign, then crooked her finger at me, which I took to mean I should follow along, quietly. What is my life, but to serve?

The two women wobbled toward the tent and I took a few minutes to smother the fire. I might have been a bit high, but I wasn't stupid. At the moment. When I was happy that the campsite was secured, I headed on up to the tent. I heard a slight moan just as I was going to lift the flap and slip in, so I hesitated, reviewing my options. A lot was going to depend on what the two women were doing.

What they were doing was each other.

Annie had towels spread out over the double bag and she and Jill were in a sixty-nine on top of them, with Annie on the bottom, head towards me, and Jill on top, driving her crazy and aiming her absolutely luscious, pouty, glistening, dripping pussy right in my face.

I knew Jill had nice boobs, from being flashed -- a little bit bigger than Annie's but not by a lot. I didn't know until now that she had a gorgeous cunny that sang its own Siren song to me. I was hooked. I couldn't have left that alone if my life depended on it. Jill heard me zipping the flap shut and without looking back, wiggled that marvelous derrière at me. Which of course made Annie look back my direction, take her mouth off of Jill and murmur, "oh, yeah...", then resume eating Jill out.

My next actions were pure horniness. I have absolutely no explanation or excuse as to why I took the liberties I did. I just did it.

I slipped off my shirt and shorts, crawled my way over behind Jill and over Annie, and stuck my turgid, throbbing cock into Jill's leaking pussy, to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck! Yesss..." she moaned as I bottomed out. That's when it occurred to me that I hadn't asked permission. Well, a little late at that point...but not to ask if she was protected.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she moaned again. I think I was doing something right. "Yes, I'm protected. Pill. And no STD's. So fuck the hell out of me, Stud! You're gonna make me cum..."

That's when Annie got tired of being bopped in the face with my testicles. She moved a little, to get out of the way, then went on offense. She started licking and sucking my balls. It took everything I had to not cum until Jill went over at least once. Thank God, that was easy to do.

With a long "ohhhh, fuuuuuccckkkk", I felt her go over, pulsing hard on my cock. I tried really hard not to trip over with her, but with Annie going at me, I wasn't going to last very long. I did manage to get Jill to go over again before I lost it, but when she did, that was all she wrote. When I started blowing jet after jet into the cute blonde, Annie pushed her way up to where she could lick us both as we came together. And that made me start laughing. I know... I'm weird.

"What's so funny?" Annie demand from below us.

"Come together," I sang the familiar phrase.

"Right now," Jill added.

"Over me," Annie finished and we all ended up laughing our asses off.

We ended up sprawled out on the towels, just feeling good and enjoying BS'ing with each other. Jill started the next round. She moved over to put her head in my lap and start gently sucking on me.

"This is the part I missed," she explained. She felt great and I told her so, then relaxed and let her have her way with me. What I next noticed was Annie getting into position to go down on Jill. Which, if I moved a little, put me in position to go down on Annie. Thus began Round 2... Jill eating me, me eating Annie and Annie eating Jill. I think you're supposed to have more than three for a true Daisy Chain, but the idea certainly worked. None of us was feeling driven to get off, nor to make the other person cum. It was long, and slow, and gentle, and sexy as all hell. My guess is half an hour, maybe, before the cranking up started.

I confess... I think I started it. The situation was so incredibly taboo, to be sharing Annie's and my incest with a third party, who happened to be a wonderful lover in her own right, and for all three of us to really like each other... I just got lost in cunnilingating and anilingating Annie's perfect pussy and ass that I didn't realize how strongly she was reacting to my ministrations. And in turn, she ramped up her playing with Jill.

Annie went over first. Pretty much out of the blue from my point of view. Unexpected, but delightful, especially when she was followed pretty closely by Jill.

"Oh, God, Brian," Annie moaned and I knew that tone. "You are so fucking good and you are so close to making me cum... how the fuck do you -- OH! FUCK! CUMMING!!!"

She bore down on my hand and mouth and I could feel the strong pulses of her cunt muscles clenching my fingers. Her legs were shaking like they did when she got off hard and I had a grin on my face that wouldn't quit. That's when Jill went over.

"Oh, fuck, Annie..." she moaned. "No fucking way you're a OH! FUCK! YEAH! Gonna... CUM!!!" When the orgasm wound down, she added "novice."

I'd really been loving experiencing these two beautiful women getting off... and I'd been trying to ignore my own impending climax. Jill was damned good at giving head and the only thing that saved me from an untimely eruption was Annie making her cum, which distracted her from doing me. I realized I was in trouble, though, when they both calmed down and realized I hadn't gotten off, yet.

"You know, your brother hasn't gotten off, yet," Jill pointed out to Annie.

"Yeah, I know," Annie agreed. "You want top or bottom?"

"Top, if it's okay with you."

"Fine with me. I like bottom. But you've gotta move first."

Jill got up on her hands and knees and crawled over so that she was straddling my head, then dropped down to suck my cock, putting her most excellent pussy right in my face. It didn't occur to me to wonder, if this was Top, what was Bottom? I found out soon enough.

Jill had me up in no time. I was already primed from all the foreplay and she was excellent. She started deepthroating me, doing a few short bobs and then a long one with some tonsil hockey. Then she'd go short again a few times, and then long. That, alone, was going to be enough to get me off. Then my sister got into the act.

She got down between my thighs where she could lick and suck my balls... something she knew precisely how to do. And if she didn't, my heartfelt moans were giving her directions. The two of them had me right on the edge... and then kept me there. I have no idea how they knew what to do to drive me insane and not let me cum, but they did and they did it. I was almost in tears by the time Annie decided to take pity on me. She stuck her finger up my bum and rubbed my prostate.

I almost launched Jill, I came so hard. Whatever I howled into the night, I'm sure the rest of the camp heard it. They probably thought it was some poor animal dying an excruciating death. Jill stayed right on me and rode it out, until I calmed down. Then she leaned down and kissed Annie and I could see some of my jizz leaking out as Jill snowballed my sister. What few working brain cells I had left, gave up.

I lay back, closed my eyes and started to fade out. Jill eased off me and moved into a make-out session with Annie and that was about all I remember. The velvet cloak of Morpheus crept over me and I was out of it.

* * * * *

[Day 7 - Thursday]

I woke when my alarm went off at 6am. I found myself tucked into the double bag with a woman on either side of me and they seemed completely out of it. Completely naked and snuggled up against me, yes... but out of it. I decided I'd better work my way out of the bag and up to the bathhouse before anything came up. Especially, me.

I'm not sure how, but I did manage to extricate myself without waking them. Maybe it was dumb luck and they'd fucked each other comatose. Regardless, shorts, shirt and sandals later I was headed to the latrine. There were others stirring that early, but not many. I got back to camp and started coffee water while Annie and Jill were still out of it. I thought about breakfast, and with Jill joining us, I decided to splurge and break out some of everything. They could pick and choose what they wanted and it wouldn't take long for me to whip it up.

In the meantime, I had time to think. Mostly about the near future. I knew once I was back at school, no matter what other decisions had been made, that for me it would be business as usual. Studying and working would eat up most of my time. I didn't socialize a lot, anymore. Mostly I relaxed with video games. And if Annie joined me, I didn't figure it would be before the semester started, which would be another month, anyway.

She had completely blown me away with her "goodbye, high school, hello, college" float trip, and a number of basic changes were going to end up being incorporated in our lives. Not the least of which were if Annie were living with me and we continued as lovers. Plus, if Jill joined us. I think she hit it off incredibly well with Annie and with me. And there was Becca in the wings and a whole host of other complications.

So for right now, I needed to concentrate on feeding us, getting Annie and me packed up and driven home. Then talk to Mom and Dad about Annie's future plans. I knew I would support her coming to State and living with me, as long as she kept her Animal on a reasonable leash. I had to make sure to cool any displays of physical affection and keep the nonchalance front and center. I figured I could manage that for as long as it took to get to tomorrow and the drive back to school.

I was musing on our futures when Annie and Jill stumbled out of the tent, looking very disheveled and very naked. They realized their mistake and got the universal Oops! look just about the same time I was going to say something. They both ducked back in and came out shortly with clothes on. They did the same detour to the latrine that I had, and I had a mug of black and a mug of extra-sweet waiting for them when they returned -- looking a whole lot more presentable, by the way.

I got various blessings and compliments as they settled into their coffees and I asked them what they wanted for breakfast, laying out their choices. They picked, I cooked, and we slowly resumed our human forms. Jill was effusive in praising my prowess, and Annie's, before she had to take off to rejoin her group, promising to meet up at school. I, for one, was definitely looking forward to it and I'm pretty sure Annie was, too. We got lascivious hugs and kisses, and then she was off, leaving me and my sister to our task list.

Annie made a few comments about how wonderful Jill was, and how great the trip had been, and what a bummer that it had to end, and so forth, but we did fall into our normal teamwork and got the camp struck and packed into the van. I told her I'd treat her to lunch at some fancy burger joint or something on the way home, and with a last policing of the area, we got in the van to leave.

Since we had to take the access road past where the ONat group had their camp, Annie wanted to stop and say a quick goodbye to the various people we'd met and I didn't have a problem with it. I figured it would take awhile, and it did, but it was worth it to hear both Becca and Abby tell Annie that they had been livid jealous that Jill had gotten her, but then they figured they'd get their chance at State. Annie sure seemed all for it and I added it to my 'oh, my God, what are we getting into now' list.

We finally hit the road right before noon and Annie immediately went to setting up a playlist. I just cruised along and tried to ignore the hardon I kept getting from all the memories of the past week. We stopped for a late lunch at a Red Robin and made it home before six. Mom and Dad had dinner waiting for us... Dad had grilled and kind of gone overboard. A couple of Annie's friends were over and they all gravitated together. Dad helped me clean up and store the camping gear and he told me that Annie wanted a family pow-wow before I headed to bed. I told him I'd be available whenever.

It was around ten and I was killing zombies when Annie came and found me.

"Can you come have our talk with Mom and Dad?" she asked as she looked over my shoulder.

"As soon as I die," I told her, trying not to.

"That... can be... arranged," she told me in her best fake Tim Curry, but without the yelling. Did I mention I love my sister? Anyway, I did get swarmed and went down, so I bailed out and went with Annie back outside to the patio where Mom and Dad were waiting.

"So," I asked, feigning a little bit of ignorance, "what's up?"

"Annie says she's made a decision about Fall and wants us all to talk about it," Mom told me.

"Fine with me," I told them. I fished a Mtn Dew out of the cooler and sat in one of the patio chairs.

"Well, Annie," Dad told her. "It's your show..."

"Okay, so I've decided I want to go to State," she told us, which got a bit of a confused look from Mom and Dad, since they'd presumed she'd follow her original plan and go to Western. "And I think I have a plan to save you some money, Dad. But everybody's got to agree."

"Okay," Dad nodded. "What's the plan?"

"I live with Brian, you pay half, plus whatever the scholarship doesn't pay." She waited to see if there was going to be any reaction. The first one was from Mom. She turned to me.

"Would you have a problem with your sister living with you at school, Brian?" she asked and I think she was genuinely concerned about how I'd feel about it. I took a moment to look thoughtful. Annie knew I was acting, but I still needed to be convincing.

1...67891011