Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least there's still womankind," I joked, putting her breakfast in front of her.

"Yeah... about that..." she sort of drawled. Enough to get my undivided attention.

"I know that tone," I told her. "What's up? And what's it going to cost me? You already have my Eternal Soul." Her grin nearly split her face, then she got composed and serious looking again.

"Brian... what would you think about a threesome?"

"Jesus, Annie... we haven't even finished breakfast, yet..."

"Just askin'..."

"A threesome. With?..." For some reason, it was going to make a difference whether she chose a male or a female. Slightly different rules of engagement. Probably.

"Jill," she told me. "I want to seduce her. Technically, she's solo on this trip."

I took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh... that combo was one I could definitely get into. But it brought up all kinds of potential jealousy issues, based on Annie's previous comments about sharing. Teaming up with a guy to rock her socks wouldn't have any territorial shit, if the guy was into cooperation. Bringing a girl into the situation could be tricky.

And Jill was a huge unknown. Pretty, definitely. About 5'6", like Annie, but with light blonde hair she wore in a ponytail down her back -- probably past her shoulder blades if not held up -- blue eyes, an all-over tan... and a figure that was simple, yet exquisite. She didn't have any tats or piercings, nor any other noticeable body art. She was a little slender... I'm guessing around 34-24-34-ish, and a full B-cup, maybe a C, as opposed to Annie's 34B-26-36. Jill had an athletic set of abs and a bucket butt. Not overdeveloped, like a weightlifter, but still definitely toned.

She had a slight lilt to her voice, reminiscent of Scottish or Irish, and always seemed ready to smile. She had a gentle laugh and just plain felt good to be around. Annie obviously thought so.

"I thought you had a problem with sharing," I pointed out to her as we ate.

"I said sharing had limits," she reminded me. "And that was Becca, who was the immediate threat. She'll still be competition at school, but given some time, I think I can work something out with her. Jill is very attractive to me, which is weird because I wouldn't have said I went that way. I avoided the girls that hit on me in high school. Now, I'm seriously reconsidering. I like your cock too much to be a lesbian... but maybe I'm bi?"

There were a number of observations I could have made about her line(s) of reasoning, but it wasn't my problem to work out. If she was blowing open her sexuality to explore it, she had to do it her own way. I just wanted to do the best I could to keep her from getting hurt, especially from something I did.

"Maybe," I acknowledged. "Or maybe it doesn't make any difference what label you put on it. Maybe just feeling good and sharing it is the important part. Maybe, in this case, it would be better if you left me out of it and just did whatever you're going to do, with her."

"Not so fast, bucko!" she told me, and she sounded serious, although I was pretty sure she was kidding. "I still want your prodigious schlong in my mouth, pussy and ass every chance I can get before we leave. If that means letting you stuff it in some other bitch's orificia so I can enjoy her, then I can deal with it."

I shrugged. What was I going to say? No? Not hardly... saying No to Annie bordered on the impossible.

"So you still haven't answered my question," she pointed out.

"What do I think about a threesome?" I iterated. "Let's see... at first glance, I think they're great, especially if it is two of one sex cooperating to drive a person of the opposite sex out of their mind with orgasmic pleasure. It sounds weird, and... I prefer being one of two guys doing a girl. Cooperating to maximize her pleasure just really trips my triggers. If it were two girls doing me? I wouldn't know how to adequately pleasure both of them and would probably feel like a failure. I mean, I suppose there's taking turns, but that sort of defeats the purpose of a threesome.

"If it were heavy girl-on-girl, I suppose I could be useful, but would probably feel more like a fifth wheel when they got going, because I imagine they'd probably focus on each other, mostly. That likely isn't what you wanted to hear, Annie, but I'm trying to be honest here."

She sat quietly, finishing her breakfast and obviously thinking. When she finished her food, she drained her coffee cup and held it out. "More?" she asked. I made her a fresh cup, which she sipped on for a few minutes before breaking the silence.

"If I could arrange it so you and I were teaming up to pleasure her, or you and her were teaming up to do me, would you still feel extraneous?"

It was a fair question and I had to think about it. And the honest answer was, if we were all three actively participating, I probably wouldn't feel superfluous. And I told her that.

"Then I'll take your position as a definite maybe," she decided. "Let's see how today goes. Con tu permiso, hermano, I'd like to go skinny dipping and maybe chat with some of the ONat people."

"I'm good with that," I told her. "Want to take the canoe? Or just hoof it?"

"Hoof it is fine. Gotta remember to bring the sunscreen, though."

"No es problema, hermana," I smiled. "I want to clean up around here, first, though."

And that's what we did. She pitched in and helped me clean up and secure the campsite, then we both changed into suits and t-shirts before walking over to the ONat camp.

"The only reason you are not having your bones jumped," she informed me as we walked, "is because I'm still a bit sore from being done six ways from Sunday by a well-hung stud. Consider yourself put on notice."

"Received and acknowledged," I told her. "But remember... you don't have to push your limits just because it's great sex."

"I'm glad you acknowledge that it is great sex," she elbowed me. "And... what limits?"

"Uh-huh... that's what I thought." My mostly conservative, straight-laced high school sister was transmogrifying into Ms. Were-slut. Better check the phase of the moon, I thought to myself with a chuckle.

When we reached to ONat camp, we joined the group at the beach, stripping off and stashing our clothes in a backpack I'd brought along for that reason. Then Annie had me slather her with sunscreen, everywhere, and when I was done, she returned the favor. Annie got several lustful looks in the process... it had to be her -- I don't rate that kind of interest.

We'd noticed three large rafts anchored off the swimming beaches, and one of them was directly off this Clothing Optional area, so Annie suggested we swim out there and sunbathe on it for awhile. Actually, the depth of the river at that point was just about to the top of my head. I could wade out with dry towels in our pack and do the last little bit with a frog kick to keep them that way. Annie preceded me so she could get on the raft and take them from me when I got close. There were maybe half a dozen others swimming off the raft when we got there, but they let us get stretched out for sunning without us getting too badly splashed.

When we'd been out there for awhile, Annie decided we needed to refresh the sunscreen. She had me do her back, straddling her, and then her front, the same way. It wasn't possible to keep from getting hard. I just had to try to ignore it. When I finished her, she had me lie on my stomach while she did my back, head to toes. Then she had me roll over. The erection hadn't gone away, believe me.

Annie took it in stride, starting with my feet and working up to my groin. Then she straddled me and started with my face and worked her way down to my chest. The way she had positioned herself meant my cock was rubbing her pussy lips and I started to suspect it was on purpose. She was getting pretty slick down there and it wasn't all from my precum. I had my suspicions confirmed when she paused for a moment, aimed my cock at her slit and sat down again, so I was impaling her. She went back to applying sunscreen as she rocked on my cock.

"Annie..." I murmured as quietly as I could and still have her hear me.

"Shush, brother mine," she murmured back. "Just lay back and enjoy... I am..."

I shushed, laid back and enjoyed it. She wasn't making it obvious we were fucking, but a couple of people nearby figured it out, I'm sure. We were gathering an appreciative audience. Discreet, but appreciative. They were less discreet when Annie tripped over.

"Oh, fuck, Brian..." she moaned, albeit quietly. "Cumming..."

She was, too. I could distinctly feel her pulsing on my turgid cock. A cock which I was having a devil of a time keeping from blowing his load in my sister. If she did another of her multiorgasmic things, I was going to lose it.

She did, and I did.

We got some really positive comments, like "Wow!" and "Nice!" from the people on the raft as we lay collapse in the aftermath of one hell of an orgasm. Or set of orgasms. My one, her several. I was still on the bottom and some impish part of me took control. I really have to get a leash on that dude.

I lifted up and rolled us over, staying joined, then got to my knees still holding her to my groin. I managed to muscle up to my feet holding her in place, then back up to the edge of the raft and fall in backwards.

I'm sure you can see where this is going... at least, as far as her reaction was concerned, anyway.

I'm pretty sure they heard the shriek a couple of counties away, right before plunging into the water cut her off. She pushed off me when we hit the water and she came up spluttering and cursing. She did a phenomenal job of getting the cursing under control in a hurry, since I'm sure she was aware we had an audience. What it boiled down to was, "Brian, you bastard! You sneaky prick! You could've fucking warned me!"

"And the fun in that would be... where?" I teased as I hustled for the raft. I wanted to grab the backpack and get back in the water before she could retaliate. She wouldn't dunk me if I was holding her stuff over my head.

"You are so going to pay for that!" she informed me as I safely regained the water, with the pack. I knew I was safe until I was on dry land, but I had no idea what she could concoct after that. She, in turn, chose to go pick up the towels and without bothering to keep them dry, jumped in after me. I turned and bounced my way to shore with her in pursuit, until I had enough firm bottom under me to actually start to run. I didn't exactly sprint, but I did move rather quickly over to the boat dock.

By the time she reached me, she had calmed down quite a bit. In fact, she was kind of laughing about it. We started talking about getting some lunch and a couple of the people there told us there were pulled pork sandwiches and fixings left over from the pig roast and we could help ourselves. That's what we chose to do and after eating, asked about where Jill might be. Annie wanted to talk to her, and I'm pretty sure I knew why.

She'd gone on one of the hikes, but the people there promised to tell her that we were looking for her.

Annie and I agreed to go back to our camp and take a nap... and I made her promise to actually nap. No exacting revenge while I was asleep. She readily agreed, which made me suspicious that she was already planning something for later. She did keep her word, though, and we did get a few hours of napping in.

When I woke, it was late afternoon and Annie was still blissfully curled up in front of me. I eased away and headed on out, first to the latrine and then to start working on dinner. We'd probably do a simple breakfast, per usual, and get an early start on packing up and leaving, so I wanted to do something special for tonight.

There was no way I was going to beat last night's Porky, but I did have a trick up my sleeve for a Grande Fête. Knowing we'd be here, with the van, I'd left tonight's fixings in the van, so we didn't have to carry it along with us. It harkened back to stuff we'd eat as kids, and loved -- I'd brought it along, hoping to impress Annie with some nostalgia. Basically, a couple of big cans of Dinty Moore beef stew, Knorr veggie soup mix to make up with white rice into a pilaf and Hunts chocolate pudding Snack Packs for dessert. The only thing that needed cooking, really, was the rice and that was no problem on the Coleman stove. I was about ready to start when Annie wandered out of the tent in her Bears jersey and came over to see what I was doing.

"Oh! Awesome!" she blurted out when she saw what I was doing. "You are such an amazing big brother! God, I love you!... even if you are a pain in the ass sneaky rat bastard at times..."

That pretty much let me know she hadn't forgotten about the raft.

"Thank you, I think," I told her. "If you want one more night of campfire and s'mores, you need to scrounge up some firewood. Or better yet, get our bundle of emergency wood out of the duffel and maybe scrounge some more, if you think we're going to need it. We don't need to drive the wood home with us."

"Aye-aye, Captain!" she smiled and gave me a sloppy salute. "Some major wood, coming up!" I was afraid to ask her what, exactly, she meant. I went back to starting dinner and she wandered off. When she came back, it was with Jill, both carrying armloads of firewood.

"Look what I found!" Annie exclaimed as they entered camp. "She followed me home... can I keep her?"

Jill smiled when I told Annie, "I think that's pretty much up to her." Jill had one of those million-watt smiles like Annie did, when she wanted to turn it on. I guess she wanted to... it was going straight to my nethers.

"You are welcome to share our meager repast," I invited her. "Not as fancy as Porky, but comfort food for us."

"Sure," Jill told me, not even asking what we were having. "I'd love to stay to eat someone. I mean, something." That's about the point where I knew it was going to be an interesting night. Not precisely like the old Chinese curse, May You Live In Interesting Times -- but close.

Annie walked on over to the fire scar with Jill following her and they dumped their loads of wood, then made their way back to the table.

"I can offer coffee or tea," I told them when they got there, "or a couple of different powdered juices, with or without rum."

"Coffee's fine, thank you," Jill told me as she sat. "Black."

"My usual, garçon," Annie teased me as she, too, sat -- next to Jill.

"Sucre aromatisé au café," I clarified.

"Coffee-flavored sugar," Jill translated with a grin.

"Tu parles français," I smiled. I was liking this girl more by the minute.

"Un peu," she shrugged. "Trés peu."

"Probablement plus que moi," I smiled. "C'est limitant de ne savoir que 'voulez-vous coucher avec moi?'" Jill broke out laughing.

"Certainement, ou préfére-tu soixante-neuf?"

"I do!" Annie broke in, apparently miffed. "At least with girlfriends." Then she turned and pretty much glared at me. "Brian..." Yeah, she was definitely miffed. I was horning into her territory. "My coffee!"

"Oops, my bad!" I told her, then hustled to pour a cup, black, for Jill and a cup with a boatload of sugar for Annie.

"I'll have everything ready inside a half hour," I told them. "Let me know when you want refills. Otherwise, it's probably better to ignore the chef."

"Well, that's a shame," Jill commented, then turned to face Annie. "So... you've decided to go to State? What are you going to major in?" And they were off and running, discussing Annie's 'two years to make up her mind' approach and learning more about Jill -- a Comp Sci geek like me -- and having a basic hen party about the social life, on-campus and off.

I did try to ignore them, but since they were right there, I was pretty much eavesdropping. And I was finding Jill very attractive, and not just sexually.

Jill had all the conventional wisdom and street smarts you'd expect an incoming Senior to have, about the places to party and the ones to stay away from. Mostly, I agreed with her. She was looser on the Frat parties than I would have been, and tougher on the townie bars. From her point of view, the townie guys were more disrespectful of single females, and therefore more likely to try to take advantage of them, than the Frats who could get kicked off campus or even lose their affiliation if they allowed a major fuck-up.

To me, the Frats were a bunch of egotistical assholes that would mickey a chick, then go ahead and gangbang her, knowing everybody would cover for everybody else. Not everybody saw it my way, but that was my opinion. And in the town/gown split, the townies, to my mind, were a lot more protective of the women's "virtue"... of course, if a chick decided she really wanted to take all comers on the pool table, well...

After six-plus years at the University, I knew a lot of people, especially at the bars. If Annie came to live with me, believe me, the word would go out to my friends and acquaintances that she was not to be messed with, without her consent. Nobody was going to hit on her that she didn't want to have hitting on her, male or female. I'm kind of overprotective like that.

I didn't bother pointing that out. Right now, she was hunting Jill and I needed to stay out of her way. Mostly. It occurred to me, given Jill's body language and subtle, suggestive tone that she might be the one hunting Annie. I, on the other hand, had a dinner to make.

The rice was finished a few minutes before the beef stew was done heating, but that was fine -- it could just stay hot in the pot until I wanted it. I did point out to Annie that we needed to dig out another mess set for our guest and she jumped on it. While she was rummaging through our stuff for another set, Jill turned to me.

"So you guys do s'mores after dark?" she asked. My guess was she was confirming something Annie had already told her.

"Yeah, sort of a tradition," I told her. "With the whole family, it used to be s'mores after dark and before bed. Annie and I have added a nightcap or three to the routine, since she's over eighteen now."

"But still under twenty-one for alcohol," Jill pointed out.

"I plead the Family Exception," I told her. "She's with family, under controlled circumstances, where I'm providing the drinks and nobody's getting hurt."

"Fan of Shakespeare?" she asked, and I was really liking this girl.

"Macbeth," I smiled. "Drink -- the Great Equivocator... but the Porter only said too much drink would inhibit the sex."

"And I'll bet you never drink too much," she commented with a slight smile.

"Ask Annie." Okay, there. I did it. Right out of my mouth before I thought about it. I'd just confirmed what I'd chided Annie about being careful about.

"Hmmm..." Jill looked thoughtful. "I suppose I will... perhaps during s'mores time." I was going to make some kind of reply, along the lines of 'you didn't hear what you thought you heard', when Annie had the mess kits ready to be served up. So I sat on saying anything and put my attention on serving out dinner.

I refilled our drinks and the three of us sat at the table and chowed down.

"I love this," Annie told Jill at one point. "We used to get Dinty Moore a lot when Mom needed an in-a-hurry meal. And she'd do the veggie-rice thing whenever we were doing seafood. Or Chinese. There's a lot of growing-up memories in this meal."

"Well, you certainly have grown up," Jill answered and it wasn't my imagination. There was definitely a leer and a suggestive wiggling of the eyebrows there. Annie didn't miss it, either.

"Yeah, I have," she agreed. "No longer the virginal high school nerd, turned brat whenever my siblings were around. Now I'm the inexperienced incoming college freshman who will have too much time on her hands and not enough guidance. Or at least, that's what I'm expecting the parental units to say. And maybe an older brother." She looked directly at me when she said this last.