Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I know you already like these," she told me, not answering my question. Instead, she stood up, pulled up her jersey and bared her wonderful breasts. She was also flashing the entire group with her nubile shaved pussy.

"Regardless of the temptations, ladies -- and thank you all... it will now be difficult to walk back to the tent -- I must decline your generous offer and novel method of delivery. I hope you have a great rest of the night. I'm going to head on back. Annie, you can come along when you feel like it. And you guys keep the rest of the rum, if there's any left. Cheers!"

I stood up as they dropped their shirts back down.

"Yep, mature," Jill commented. "Though I've got to question sane if you're taking a pass on all of us. But good luck, Brian. I'm sure we'll see you around."

"I'm coming, too," Annie decided. "So hold up a minute."

The minute was so she could give each of the others a hug and a kiss goodbye. Her kind of hug and kiss, which takes a lot longer than the usual, trust me. Eventually she finished up and joined me as we waved goodbye and walked away.

As we passed the hedgerow, Annie slipped her arm into mine and told me, "thanks, again, Brother mine... for another notch in my fantasy cane. I had no idea we'd be lucky enough to run into Jill and the others, but it made my day. And just because I don't say it enough, I love you."

"I love you, too, Sister mine," I told her. "This trip has been anything but what I imagined... thank goodness. I'm going to have some pretty sweet memories to take back to school."

"We're not done, yet," she told me seriously. "You're still my fantasy hero for another couple of days."

"Whatever my Lady desires," I smiled and gave her a mock bow.

"Remember you said that," she murmured, then turned her attention to getting back to our tent.

We decided on quick showers before settling down for the night, and Annie had been serious about her three nightcaps. We were on number two when she asked if we had any bottled water in the van. We did, so I went and got her one. She poured it out and handed me the empty.

"Please make two drinks' worth in this," she told me. "So I can take it to the tent if I want, without worrying about spilling it."

I did and gave her back the bottle.

"I want to talk to Mom and Dad about going to State and living with you, when we get back," she told me. "Before you have to leave to go back to school."

"Not a problem. We're getting home Thursday and I don't leave for school until Friday. We can tell them Thursday night."

"Thanks," she turned and smiled to me. "It's a good thing you're leaving so soon, though."

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't know if I can keep my hands off you. And I'd rather not advertise it to Mom and Dad."

"Makes sense," I agreed. "I'm sure not saying anything to anybody about it."

"Excellent... ready to go suck-and-fuck?"

I sighed. Her candor was refreshing, but still surprised the hell out of me. "Sure," I told her, knocking back the rest of my drink. "I need to kill the fire and tidy things up, but I'll be ready in a few."

She wanted to know if I needed help, which I declined, so she went to use the latrine before sacking out. I put away all the various foodstuffs and smothered the fire, waiting around a bit to make sure it was out. Then I headed for the latrine, too. By the time I got back to the tent, Annie had the double bag open and was sitting cross-legged, waiting for me, in all her naked glory. I was hard before I got my shorts off.

"That's the kind of enthusiasm I like to see!" she grinned. "I propose the following menu: I blow you; you eat me; we fuck. And fuck. And fuck. Somewhere in there, we pass out. We wake up sometime in the morning and continue where we left off."

"Ah-ah-ah..." I held up my index finger in the universal wait-a-minute gesture. "We wake up, get coffee and breakfast, then continue where we left off."

"I concede to your superior wisdom," she told me. "Coffee first, in the morning, then fuckety-fuckety-fuck."

I chuckled, zipped the flap shut and lay down on my back. After all, she'd specified 'blow you' first on her list. It didn't take her long to pounce.

"Oh, damn, Brian..." she murmured as she started fondling my cock and balls. "You feel so good..."

"I sure do," I smiled. "You know how to make me feel like that."

"I meant, you feel good to me," she chided me, "but yeah, that works, too..." Then she leaned forward and swallowed my chubbing up cock. Damn, that was never going to get old!

She launched into one of her absolutely awesome galaxy-class blowjobs that kept taking me right up to the edge, then easing off before I lost it. She'd let me come down a little, then take me right back up again. If that was her way of teasing up a big load, she was going to get drowned. She did, finally, ask me what I wanted.

"You want to get off before you do me, Brian?" she asked. "Or stay built up and frustrated until we fuck."

"With you, my beautiful temptress," I told her, "it doesn't matter. You seem to have a way of telling my refractory period to take a hike. What would you like?" She sighed and sat back a little.

"See? That's what makes you perfect," she told me, still gently massaging my cock -- which, for the record, wasn't about to go down anytime soon. "You're always looking out for what I want, instead of what you want, even if I ask you point-blank what it is that you want."

"Old habits die hard, or something like that," I told her. "What do I want? Let's see... I want to eat you and fuck you six ways from Sunday until you're cross-eyed dreamy and can't hardly move, get you pregnant and marry you, then run away and spend the rest of our lives on a deserted beach somewhere. What I'm going to do is a lot different."

"Well, you could stop just short of the getting me pregnant part," she smiled. "That could be cool..."

I just smiled and shook my head. "Do you like sucking me off?" I asked. I thought I knew the answer, but just to be sure.

"Of course!" she answered, confused. "I love sucking you off!"

"Then have at it," I prompted, lying back down and exposing myself. She had at me, alright...

She took me way down her throat and started doing this massage thing with it which gave me this really weird kind of tickle I hadn't felt before. I then realized she was using her nails on my scrotum and that was about it for any control. I remember moaning, loudly, and thrusting up into her, but she just kept milking me and swallowing me, until I was really wiped out.

That's when she eased off me, licked her lips, belched and informed me it was my turn. She didn't say to do what, exactly. She just lay down beside me, gave me a kiss with the taste of my cum still on her, and spread her legs. I didn't need more than that.

I kissed her neck -- something I knew she liked -- and worked my way down, stopping to pay close attention to her breasts, belly, mons, thighs and finally her gorgeous vulva.

There are all kinds of superlatives for beautiful which applied to Annie's pussy... alluring, delightful, exquisite, gorgeous, lovely, enticing, pulchritudinous... Well, maybe not pulchritudinous. That doesn't seem to apply to anything, except maybe people who like fancy words. The point is, Annie was absolutely beautiful and it applied to her pussy as much as anything else. Going down on her appealed to all my senses, big time. The symmetry of her coral pink labia, with the orchid-like fluting, coupled with the sheen of her excitement, would have made an awesome piece of photographic art. The scent of her sex was overpowering in an exciting way, and coupled with her slightly sweet-and-sour taste drove my libido crazy. The smooth, warm, wet feel of her against my lips, tongue and fingers, and the inherent invitation to play with them to give her pleasure was irresistible. Add her soft moans of pleasure as I found the right spot or the right touch and she simply overwhelmed me.

I've often considered myself a Rational Hedonist... maximize pleasure, minimize pain, and everything will work out all right. Making love with Annie was blowing the Rational part right out of the water. It was so very easy to get lost in her sensuality and her sexuality...

Of course, the raw animal beastie part kicked in pretty heavily the first time she went over.

"Oh, fuck, Brian... oh, yeah... you're gonna do it... right there, right there... yeah, like that... just like that... just like oh-my-fucking-GOD! YES! YES!..." She fell quiet as she crunched up against my hand and mouth, silently shaking until she erupted.

"FUCK! YES! CUMMING!!!" Then it was rodeo time. But instead of trying to hang on for the full eight seconds, I was trying to hang on while driving her to orgasms two, three, four and so forth. If I managed to get to eight, I'd consider it a win. I got to six before she told me to stop. And I wasn't about to ignore her.

"Brian! Brian! Stop!... Ease up!..." That was pretty direct, so I did. She squirmed out from under me, got on her hands and knees and told me, "you may fuck when you are ready, Gridley."

"It's 'fire', and I'm not Captain Gridley," I pointed out.

"It's fuck to me, Brian," she retorted. "Get over here, now!... Pussy, ass, I don't care! Just fuck me!"

I was stunned. Absolutely stunned. I desperately wanted to believe I'd heard her right.

My absolute top unrealized fantasy was sodomizing a willing partner. The image of sliding my cock into her well-lubed bum and fucking the hell out of her had so much taboo written all over it that I couldn't resist. Jerking off, it was a guaranteed cum. And she had just said her ass was fair game.

"Don't make me wait, Brian," she chided me, getting me back on track.

"What... what did you say?" I fumbled as I moved to get behind her.

"I said get over here and fuck me," she paraphrased.

"No, no... I mean, about your pussy or ass..."

"I said fuck my pussy or my ass, I don't care. Just fuck me!"

I was lining up behind her when I just had to ask, "are you sure? About, um..." She finally figured out what my problem was.

"Fuck me in the ass, Brian," she virtually growled. "I'm clean and I lubed up when I went to the bathhouse before. It'll be another first I'm looking forward to..."

"You and me both," I mumbled as my guts churned in excitement. I was going to do this. I was really going to do this! Holy shit...

It didn't stop me from pushing my ready to explode cock against her rosebud, nor her pushing back into me, encouraging me. I was literally trembling... I eased forward slowly, afraid she was going to change her mind. She didn't. And she hadn't lied about being lubed, either. Her slippery, albeit tight, anus yielded to me and there was a cosmic-level pop! -- at least, to my mind -- as my glans pushed past her sphincter, and the only sound from her was a lustful moan as I continued to push in.

I stopped when I couldn't get any farther in... literally balls deep in my sister's ass.

"Oh, God, Brian..." she moaned. "Fuck, you're big! God, that feels amazing!"

I had to agree. But I also had to pay attention. I was supposed to be fucking her, not sticking my dick in and leaving it there. So I started sliding out, slowly, but stopping before I popped out. Then pushing back in. Lather, rinse, repeat. I'd never felt anything so amazing before. Hot, smooth, tight, slippery, almost clutching at me... and the more I pumped, the more she pumped back. At this rate, I was going to lose it in about ten seconds, tops. She beat me to it.

"Oh, my God, Brian... I'm gonna cum! I don't fucking believe it... I'm going to CUM!!!"

And she did, too. Long and hard and damn near taking my dick off. I couldn't believe it either.

I mean, I'd heard that women could reach orgasm from anal intercourse, but a very skeptical part of me didn't really believe it. I was believing it now. Her going over like that had distracted me enough that I'd backed down from my imminent release. Now, I kept on pumping and within a minute, she did it again.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD AGAIN!!!" She wasn't being subtle. "THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!"

I couldn't agree more, although I wasn't being as loud about it. This was rapidly becoming my favorite thing to do. Well, maybe after actual vaginal fucking, with her, but you get the idea. It was on her third one that I lost it.

"Gonna cum, Brian... gonna cum..." she was moaning. "Keep going. Keep going! Right fucking there!"

"Gonna lose it, Annie," I panted as I felt everything pulling up. "Can't fucking stop..."

"Don't! Don't stop! Fuck me, Brian... fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck... OH. FUCK. CUMMING!!!"

She went over and I went with her, exploding deep inside her, emptying gallons of my jizz into my baby sister. And she was loving it! We both fell into animal grunts and groans and moans and mewls, spasming like crazy, cumming our brains out, together.

I know it didn't last forever, and I know it wasn't gallons, but it sure as hell felt like it. Apparently for both of us. When I couldn't keep going any more, I grabbed her hips in a death grip and fell sideways, taking her with me. She cooperated by pushing that direction and we ended up in a sort of spooning position, still coupled and absolutely wasted.

"Just stay... where you... are..." she panted as she tried to catch her breath. "Even... if I... pass out."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was too busy trying to catch my own breath and not pass out. But I did make sure to pull her tightly into my lap so we'd stay coupled for as long as physics would allow. We did, eventually though, fall asleep.

* * * * *

[Day 6 - Wednesday]

It was very early morning, somewhere around 2am, when we both stirred and rose slowly back to consciousness. Sometime after falling asleep, I'd softened and fell out of her. But we were still spooned, my arm draped over her and a thigh between hers, and still feeling incredibly good. At least, I was. I presumed she was, based on her grinding her ass back into me and murmuring, "absolutely fucking awesome..."

"Annie, you lovely bitch... I mean, darling baby sister," I mumbled into her ear. "I want you, I need you, I love you... but right now, I have to run to the bathhouse."

"So do I, you wonderful fucking stud," she answered. "Somebody rammed a gallon of cum up my ass while forcing me to multiple orgasms. And his spunk has leaked out all over my ass and thigh."

"Well, remind me to give him a good chastising, if I ever meet him," I jibed back, while moving back and away from her so I could clear the bag and stand up. "In the meantime..." I moved over to the flap so I could unzip it. She was up and right behind me. I suddenly remembered we were naked in a State Park, and outside the Clothing Optional zone. I went back and pulled on trunks and Annie followed suit, putting on a long Tee. Annie grabbed our Dopp kits and then we headed up to the bathhouse.

Which wasn't as deserted as one might have thought. At least, my side wasn't. Annie and I had to play it straight this time. We didn't need any trouble with the Park Rangers. There was one guy in the showers, one in a stall and two at urinals. As bleary as they seemed, I was guessing a late night of partying. I took one of the unoccupied showers and did a thorough washing up, from shampoo on down.

Feeling a lot more human, I took the time to shave. I wear a beard and moustache, but I usually keep them neatly trimmed. I'd got a bit raggedy over the last few days. By the time I was done, everybody but the guy in the shower was gone.

"You okay in there?" I called over to him. Passed out in a shower was probably not good. I didn't know you could drown that way, but why take chances?

"I will be," a totally trashed-sounding voice answered. "At least, I sure as hell hope so..."

He had to be moderately functional to make a quip like that, so I let him be and wandered back outside. I didn't see Annie, so I headed on back to our camp. I was still exhausted and didn't see any reason to make breakfast or anything, so I just crawled back in to find out Annie wasn't there, either. I figured I'd give her twenty more minutes before I had to go looking for her, opting instead to lie down and rest my eyes. It had been about ten when she slipped into the tend, zipping it closed behind her.

"Sorry," she whispered to me as she snuggled in. "I decided I had to depilate."

"C'mon, Annie," I faux-protested. "The ten-dollar words at three in the morning?"

"Fine," she snorted. "Shave. Things were getting a bit stubbly in the hinterlands."

I reached down to check it out and she spread her legs slightly, making it easier. She was baby smooth to my touch, but rapidly getting slippery.

"Nice," I told her, continuing to feel around. "Is it my imagination or did you put on some kind of lube or something?"

"You mean, am I creaming my nethers because my hot-as-hell brother is feeling me up?" she asked in return. "The answer would be, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

"This is all you?" I mean, I knew she got pretty juicy when she got cranked. I just didn't realize that all it would take was me rubbing her for her to flood like that.

"Yes..." she moaned. "Oh, God, Brian... I'll give you an hour to cut that out."

"I don't think so," I told her, withdrawing my hand to her moan of frustration. "We get started again, now, and we won't get any sleep. Yeah, it's our lazy buffer day, but I think we need some serious R&R."

"Sometimes I wish you weren't so damned practical," she pouted, snuggling in even tighter. "So fine. I'll jump you after breakfast... which, for the record, you are still making."

"Acknowledged," I told her. "I'll wake you for breakfast." That was it for conversation as we relaxed into each other and fell back asleep.

* * * * *

My alarm bleeped at 6am as planned and I got it shut off pretty quickly. Annie was still heavily asleep, curled up in front of me. I did my best not to wake her as I eased out and threw on shorts and a t-shirt. A quick run to the latrine was in order before starting coffee water, this time, and then rummaging around to see what I wanted to do for breakfast. I decided on the same kind of splurge I'd done on our first day. A couple of "Breakfast Skillet" pouches with hash browns, sausage, veggies and scrambled eggs, paired with some instant apple-cinnamon oatmeal, would do just fine. And the required coffee, of course. I had the coffee ready and was pulling together the freeze dried stuff when Annie poked her head out of the tent.

She stood there for a moment, making sure she had my attention. Then she flashed me -- full frontal, gorgeous in the morning sun, flashed me. She had a neon sign over her head blinking "World's Greatest Distraction." Or she should have had, anyway. When she saw me reach to adjust myself in my shorts, she laughed and ducked back inside, coming back out in her bikini with a long shirt.

She started towards the picnic bench. I saw the sudden realization in her eyes that she needed to change direction. She spun on her heel and headed for the bathhouse. I had her coffee waiting for her by the time she got back.

"God, my ass feels funny," she greeted me as I held out her coffee. "It feels good," she amended to my concerned look, "but funny." When she sat, I noticed she was a little tender.

"I hope I didn't break something," I told her as I got breakfast portioned out.

"I don't think so," she told me seriously. "I think I got more stretched than I thought, and maybe overdid the cum and cum and cum... but I think I'm okay. And for the record, I want more of that. Actually, I want more of it all. Your kissing, your going down on me, your fucking my pussy, your fucking my ass... and I want more of sucking you off, too. You're spoiling me for the rest of mankind."