Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a dumb question, given that she could do whatever she wanted to do, but I decided to just tell her "Sure..." -- which I suppose could have been taken either way -- and kept unwinding the nylon line. It took a few minutes, because it was well and truly hosed, but I eventually got it free. When I did, I stood up and told her, "I think it'll turn, now. You might want to try it."

"Jimmy!" she called to him. "See if it works!"

"How about I hold the boat, Becca, and you climb in and see if it works?" he shot back, obviously a little irritated. I had a pretty good idea why.

"Don't go anywhere," she told me as she moved towards the bow, to climb in. As if I was going to go running off somewhere to avoid looking at her awesome posterior. She was a little short, with short blue hair, barbells in both pert -- and large -- nipples, and when she turned to walk away, had a perfect Callipygian ass. Between her and Franny, I wasn't going down anytime soon. Then Annie showed up.

"Whatchya starin' at, Bro'?" she asked from behind me. "I mean, whatchya doin'?"

"Just getting Jimmy and Becca untangled," I told her with the best straight face I could manage. I turned and noticed she was naked. And emptyhanded. "Where are my clothes?"

"Jill's holding them," she told me. "And mine. I want to congratulate you on completely flummoxing me."

"Uh-oh," I smiled. "Here come the ten-dollar words... I'm in trouble."

"No trouble," she assured me. "I just didn't think you had it in you to strip off in front of a bunch of strangers and flaunt your impressive pecker on the way to playing the White Knight."

A number of witty comebacks coursed through my brain, but none made it out. Instead, I was distracted by Annie's beauty. Again.

"Impressive?" I asked with my best lecherous leer.

"Yes, impressive," she told me seriously. "Even before I managed to get that bad boy in my pussy. Now, he's even more impressive, but they don't know that. What they do know, though, is you're pretty well built. You gonna stay out here and play or come on back to the group?"

"I don't know," I told her. "Honestly, I just came over here to fix the boat so they could use it. I didn't get much farther than that." That's about the point where Becca had satisfied herself that the paddlewheels worked, jumped back in the water and came flouncing over to me.

I don't have a better word than flounce. She came splashing through the water with her smallish boobs jiggling and her ass bouncing in graceful ripples. She came right up to me, threw her arms around my neck, pressed into me and kissed me, full on the lips. Not very long, but noticeable. Especially by my sister. Then Becca turned to her as if just noticing her and asked, "and you are?"

"Annie," she told her, with the fakest sugary-sweet smile I didn't know she could do. "As in, Brian and Annie," indicating the two of us. She got her miscommunication across perfectly.

"Oh," Becca eased up, letting go of my neck and stepping back a little. "Boyfriend?"

"No," Annie smiled that fake smile. "Brother. C'mon, Brian... Jill wants us to meet some of the others." And with that, she took my hand and headed for the shore, leaving an astounded couple of people in her wake.

"You are going to get us in so much trouble..." I hissed as we walked.

"Don't worry about it," she answered. "They're first cousins..." I was breathing a sigh of relief when she added, "and lovers. I asked Jill." My brain was starting to sizzle from all this rapid-fire new information.

"So who does Jill want us to meet next?" I asked as we walked across the beach and back towards the fire pit.

"Porky," she told me with a shrug.

"That's the pig," I told her. Which got another shrug.

"Well, I had to do something to get you away from the bitch," she commented while we were still walking. "And you're really good with carving, so I figured you could help with Mr. Pig."

"Carving turkeys," I pointed out. "And geese, and ducks... a don't know jack about carving a roast pig."

"Mr. Pig doesn't know that," she smiled. "And you are away from the bitch."

"Yeah, and what's with that?" I wanted to know. "You going all possessive on me or something?"

"Or something," she admitted. "On this trip, you're mine. And right now, sharing has limits."

"Okay..." I wasn't going to argue. This whole trip was supposed to have been about her, anyway. The fact that is was turning out to be about us was just a bonus. She led me on up towards Porky, where Jill had rejoined the other cooks. When she saw Annie coming, she went and retrieved a bundle of clothes and handed them to her.

"You probably don't want to get near the fire," she told Annie. "Without some serious splatter protection."

"Oh, that's okay," Annie told her blithely -- with about as much blithe as she could pack into it -- "Brian would be the one cooking, and I don't intend to let him burn anything important." She reached over and patted my cock.

Okay, so I'm never going to get used to Annie being casual like that. Nor of others just taking it as a joke and laughing it off. I decided, in the interest of self-preservation, to slip back into my clothes. Annie decided to put on her jersey as well. I managed to avoid being volunteered to do the carving and it turned out Steve and John were experts at it. I got to be lazy and sit at one of the picnic tables, drinking coffee, cuddling with Annie (her idea) and getting to know these new friends.

They all went to State but had about as wide a set of backgrounds and interests as you could find. A lot of the hard sciences were represented, like Engineering, Art & Architecture, the Biological Sciences and Pre-Med, Computer Science, and what I consider the soft sciences like Psychology and Education. And of course, the Liberal Arts, Philosophy, History and so forth. It wasn't completely a case of, if the University offered it, someone was taking it, but we were close.

Finally, they declared Porky done and started serving. That's when a bunch of the other side dishes started appearing and we ended up with a really nice picnic dinner, with plenty of food and drink to share. We were enjoying sitting and eating with the group when Annie hit me with her next bit of Free Spiritedness.

"Are you interested in boffing Becca?" she asked me. She didn't quite catch me with a mouthful of anything that would spray.

"Um... yeah?" I decided to be honest. Annie knew that being interested and actually doing anything were two different things. "Why?"

"She'll be at State in the Fall," she pointed out, as if I were missing the obvious. "Here," she added, handing me a piece of paper and a pen. "Write down your name and phone number."

"Why?" It's not that I'm naturally suspicious... it's just that I'm naturally suspicious.

"Because it'll look weird if I give it to her in my handwriting," she told me, again with the you're missing the obvious look.

"Don't solicit for your brother, that's not nice..." I sang under my breath as I wrote out the info.

"Unless you get a good percentage of his price," Annie finished the parody. "Thank you, Tom Lehrer. What is your price, by the way?"

"I don't have one," I told her as I handed her the paper and pen.

"We'll have to fix that," she informed me as she got up to take it to Becca.

There are times I wish I could read lips. Her discussion with Becca when she delivered the paper was one of them. Incredulity appeared to give way to excitement, and that to conspiracy. I don't think I'll ever know exactly what was said. Annie came back beaming.

"Your Silicone Sister is your manager, Mister," she sang to me with a grin as she murdered Springsteen's lyrics. "She's getting ten percent of your takes."

"Ah-ah-ah!" I wagged my finger at her. "I have it on very good authority that there is no silicone involved, of any kind."

"It's the thought that counts," she faux-pouted as she plopped down next to me. "What are we doing tonight?"

"You're driving this bus, Sis," I told her. "You tell me."

"I want to hang around for at least the first part of the bonfire," she decided. "Then head back to our tent for the rest of the night. Not sure about tomorrow. I might want to do the hike."

"Okay, I'll bite... what hike?"

"They've got a five mile and ten mile hike set up along the top of the cliffs for tomorrow. Nude."

"Annie?..." I paused to make sure I had her attention. "You are certifiable. I'm not walking even one mile along the river nude. One, mosquitoes. Two, poison ivy. Three, lacerations, abrasions and contusions. Need I go on?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Bro'..." She looked at me and smiled. "I'd rather spend the day lazying around and fucking our brains out." The fact that there were a dozen people within earshot didn't seem to faze her. "So, bonfire and bed?"

"Sounds like a plan," I conceded. "Will you be wanting a nightcap?"

"Yeah..." she drawled pensively. "About two or three."

"The last time we had three or more cocktails..." I let it hang out there. I wanted to make the point about us fucking without broadcasting it. That didn't stop Annie.

"You successfully removed my virginity," she finished. "Which won't be a problem this time." I was acutely aware of everyone in our vicinity listening in. I just sighed, hung my head and shook it slowly. I was really hoping this was Annie sowing her wild oats and getting it out of her system before going off to school. Since no one was giving us any shit about our intimacy, I was guessing that it didn't mean much to this crowd. Or at least, that's what I was hoping.

"So." I decided to change the subject. "How 'bout dem S'mores?"

"Ready to go when the fire's up and running," Jill leaned in to tell me. "They'll start it up in about fifteen minutes and s'mores will be about a half hour after that. We've got more than enough to go around."

"Excellent," I smiled. "In which case, I think I'm going to take a short walk and let some of this excellent dinner settle. I'll be back." As I got up, Annie started to get up, too. "Hey, Sis, you can stay," I told her. "Just clearing my head and settling my guts. I see you in a bit." She correctly read that I wanted to walk alone and just sat back down again with a "see you later..." as I turned and walked off.

This whole trip had been a mind-blower. I'd intended to just enjoy the float, spend the time with Annie, mostly to ward off any disappointment, park my brain outside for awhile until I had to go back to work and school... and it had been anything but what I'd expected.

To begin with, I had realized I was in love with my younger sister. I didn't just love her. I loved her. And her seduction had been perfect. I hadn't seen it coming, at all. And I now realized she had wanted me as much as I wanted her -- physically, sure... but mentally, emotionally and spiritually, too. We just fit together that well. The only problem was, it blew every conventional piece of ethics and morality right out of the water. And possibly a few laws, too.

And that was going to be a huge problem when the honeymoon was over and real life asserted its annoying self back into our lives. Even this ONat group was part of the fairy tale... a group of people around our age with similar views and unconditional acceptance. I was sure once I was back at school that some of these people would continue on as friends. Which brought up another bit of a problem -- Annie's living arrangements.

If she did choose to come to State, I'm sure she and Dad would be angling to have her live with me. Which would normally be just fine. I could make the space in my current apartment, no problem. The problem would be how we would spend our time together, and how we would hide it from the rest of the world, which would definitely not approve.

In fact, I was guessing Mom and Dad probably wouldn't approve, if they knew what, exactly, had been going on. Annie had been playing fairly loose with our relationship in front of non-family. It wouldn't take much of a slip to clue in our parents. And, what was going to happen if I met a girl I wanted to date, or bring home, or live with? Would Annie be jealous? Would she try to sabotage any relationship I might be interested in?

Or maybe this really was her big blow-it-out-of-her-system fling, fulfilling fantasies before settling down to be the responsible, competent adult everyone expected her to be. Maybe coming to live with me at State really would be as roommates... supportive, helpful, caring... without the drama or crisis de jour. I had no way to predict what was going to happen.

At some point, I just needed to turn it over, because it sure wasn't in my hands anymore. Obviously, she and I had to talk and set expectations, but that wasn't today. Or tomorrow, for that matter. Tomorrow, and the drive home, were still in the fantasy realm. Getting home and working out her decision with our parents was when reality would settle back in. I had to stop worrying about it.

I headed back to the ONat group and found out the bonfire was well underway and they were almost ready to start the s'mores. I found Annie sitting with Jill, as expected. She was also with Steve and Abby, which made sense. What threw me was, she was also with Becca and Jimmy. I noted that due to the temperature dropping, most people were in shorts and most of the girls in tanks or tees. I settled back into party mode and walked up to them.

"Hi, Brother mine!" Annie greeted me as I reached them. She was motioning to a space on the picnic bench next to her, so I moved over to it and sat. "Ready for some more outrageous?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "When it comes to your fertile imagination, I'm not sure." That got a broad smile.

"Not mine, this time," she explained. "Theirs. See the group over by the fire? That's the S'more Court. And the guy and the girl sitting down? They're the S'more King and Queen. They've got a production line of Varlets who will make the s'mores, then bring them to the King and Queen for distribution. Girls get their s'mores from the King and guys get theirs from the Queen."

"Yeah, okay... got it," I told her. "So what's outrageous?"

"Watch," she smiled. So I did. The first batch of s'mores got assembled and taken over to the King and Queen. The first one up to get a s'more was a guy, so he went over in front of the Queen. She picked up a s'more from the plate and put it on her tit.

Okay, that surprised me, but it now made sense why they'd picked somebody with big boobs. The guy knelt down, leaned forward and tongued the s'more into his mouth from her tit. Then he got up, bowed and backed away. The next one up was a girl, and she went and stood before the King, who put his s'more on his pecker. Which happened to be semi-hard, making it easier to balance it on top and for her to pick it up with her teeth.

"Okay, so that's weird," I admitted. I watched as another guy went up and got his s'more off the Queen's boob. He was a bit more adventurous and seemed to lick her tit a bit before snagging his treat. Or, his other treat. They alternated like that for a few people before Annie stood up next to me.

"I'm going to go get a s'more," she told me with a grin and headed off to get in line. She didn't give me a chance to object, and truthfully, it really wasn't my place to tell her what to do, or not do. When it came up to her turn, she looked over at me to make sure I was watching. Then she approached the King and did an exaggerated curtsey, which got a laugh from the people hanging around. She knelt down, leaned forward and engulfed the s'more. And his cock.

His look of surprise and the cheers erupting from the crowd just egged her on. She made a big show of sucking the s'more off his now rapidly enlarging dick, tonguing and teasing as she went. She finally came up off his cock, stuck her tongue out to show the still mostly intact s'more on it, then exaggerated chewing and swallowing it. When she got done, she got to her feet, curtsied again, then backed away, eventually turning and coming back over to our table.

"I'm not sure I did it right," she told me with faux-innocence dripping from her words. "But it was fun..."

"The other girls are going to have a hard time getting their s'mores, now," Jill told her with a smile.

The others at the table were looking at my sister with... what? Awe? Admiration? Disbelief? I don't know. But she'd really demonstrated 'outrageous'.

"You've got a really talented... uh..." Jimmy started, then backtracked. "You're really talented," he finished, a bit lamely.

"She's better than I am," Becca told her, surprising me. "That s'more wouldn't have lasted two seconds."

"I don't know about better," Jimmy told her. "Maybe... different."

"You don't have to assuage my ego, Jimmy," Becca smiled to him. "I know the better woman when I see her."

"Are you two doing the hikes with us tomorrow?" Steve leaned in, apparently trying to change subjects. I guessed he hadn't heard the earlier conversation.

"No, I'm going to take a pass," I told him. "Annie can do what she wants."

"I'm going to take a pass, too," she told him and I held my breath. "I'm just going to lazy around, maybe get some swimming in... we have to head back to reality Thursday."

"Well, if we miss you tomorrow, it's been great to meet you," Abby told her. "You're my kind of outrageous. If you're going to State, I hope I run into you."

"Oh, no hope involved!" she told her. "Brian, have you got my phone?"

"Yeah," I answered as I dug her phone out of one of my cargo pockets. "Here."

She and Abby exchanged contact info, and then Steve and Jimmy did, too. She'd already given hers to Jill and Becca, and they just pinged her with theirs.

"I'm not sure, but I think I'll be living with Brian next year," she told them. "Kinda depends on what the scholarships and my Dad will pay for."

"What scholarships?" I had no idea she had earned any kind of scholarship.

"They've got merit based ones for incoming freshman," she told me. "Minimum 3.0 GPA to get it and keep it. Since I'm coming it with a 3.5-plus and a 98th percentile on my ACT, I figure I've got a good shot. And I'm guessing it'll be cheaper for Dad to subsidize me at your place than pay for on-campus for me. I mean, you are my brother and you are over twenty-one, so you'd be head of household."

Exactly the same logic we'd hashed out earlier, this time for the benefit of our audience. What blew me away was the 3.5 GPA and ACT scores. I literally had no idea she was that smart. I mean, I knew she was intelligent -- one of the things I loved about her. But that smart? I was clueless...

"So we'll all plan on getting together at school," Jill decided. "We can stay in contact until then. It's not like any of us are crazy-busy or anything."

"Actually, I am," I told her. "I'm gainfully employed while finishing my Master's. But I do eventually respond to text messages." She smiled and shook her head slightly.

"I forgot," she told me. "The sane, mature one among us. Are you going to go get your s'more?"

I already knew the answer to that one. "No, I'm going to take a pass. You folk feel free, though."

"Is it because her boobs are too big?" Becca asked. "Would you rather have one of these?" She lifted her tee and displayed her pert little titties.

"Or these?" Abby asked, lifting her shirt as well. She was a rather well-endowed young lady.

"Or these?" Jill asked, also lifting her shirt. "Sometimes you just need to find the right kind of tit."

Annie was laughing and I had a sudden suspicion. "Did you put these absolutely delectable boobs -- I mean, women -- up to this?" I asked her. I was already chubbing up.

1...56789...11