Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Provided she's responsible and respectful of boundaries and all, I don't think I'd have a problem with her living there. I'd have to rearrange a bunch of stuff to clear a bedroom, and she'd have to share the common stuff, like the kitchenette and living room, and the bath, but it's doable and I don't think I have any objections."

"What are you currently paying for rent?" Dad asked. Straight to the practical.

"Rent plus utilities, minus the phone and cable, is $900 a month. I don't have a landline or cable, since I use my unlimited wireless plan. Oh, and I've got a washer and dryer, so I don't have to do the laundromat routine."

Dad looked over to Mom and they exchanged one of those parental Significant Looks.

"Would you want me to cover half your wireless?" Dad asked, looking back at me. "Obviously, we'd cover her food and sundries."

"It would be nice, but not necessary," I told him. In fact, it would be very nice, but I didn't want to seem greedy, nor admit that it was a bit tight on my NOC Analyst paycheck.

"Well," Dad decided, "we'll sleep on it, but it looks like you're going to be getting your sister as a roommate. We can discuss specifics later. How much time do you need to clear the second bedroom?"

"Not more than a week," I told him, then had a rethink. "Actually, given my work schedule, probably closer to two."

"I could help you," Annie spoke up and offered. She'd been keeping quiet, since she seemed to be getting what she wanted. "I could sleep on the couch until the bedroom's ready."

"That could be useful," I told her. "We can talk about it after I'm back. I have to drive back tomorrow."

"In which case, there's only one more important question," Mom told us. To our quizzical looks, she explained, "what do you want for breakfast?"

* * * * *

[Day 8 - Friday]

It was after midnight and the whole house was quiet when I felt her ease into my bed.

"Quiet, Brian," she whispered as she eased under the covers. "Mom and Dad are asleep, but I want to be sure not to wake them, anyway."

I kept my mouth shut as I reached out to pull her to me. She was naked, like me, and felt wonderful.

"You were brilliant," she whispered into my ear. "Exactly what they needed to hear. I have no idea how to repay you... another dream coming true..."

"Keep a 3.5 or better GPA," I whispered back. That made her stop and think for a moment. Then she relaxed and scooched into me more.

"Understood," she whispered, then ran her hand down my chest and abs until she found my engorging cock. "Anything more immediate you want? Like, right now?"

"Oh, God, Annie..." I moaned as quietly as I could. "You know what I want... but we've got to keep quiet."

"We can, Bro'... I am so wet and ready, just spoon with me and slip it in, and we'll take it nice and slow and gentle and... fuck, I want you!"

I did as she said. She turned over in front of me and I curled up behind her, she lifted her leg slightly and I eased up and in... and she was just as warm and wet and smooth and awesome as ever.

I started a slow, easy rocking, gently thrusting into her and she returned it by pushing back down on me, matching my rhythm. This was a lazy, intense, drawn out fuck... there was nothing frantic about it. We just kept rockin' and rollin' and feeling great together. Eventually, though, she got there before me.

"Oh, fuck, Brian..." she moaned, barely audible, "you're gonna make me cum..." She pushed down against my thrusts a little harder, but didn't break the rhythm, and then all of a sudden she grabbed the sheets in clenched fists and buried her face in the pillow as I felt her spasm on me, hard. I heard a slightly louder moan, but muffled by the pillow as she rode out her climax.

On my side, it she felt amazing, but not enough to trip me over. I was loving this exquisite torture... building and building and building until something broke loose... in this case, her.

I didn't change anything as she came down and it appears her being multiorgasmic works just as well when it's slow and steady as when it's fast and furious. She wasn't down long before I could feel her climbing again and this time she didn't bother warning me. She just grabbed the linens, buried her face and screamed. Well, maybe not a full scream, but a very loud moan that the pillow did an admirable job of suppressing.

And this time, her pulsing was getting to me. I kept the same slow rhythm, but now I felt my balls starting to pull up... a sign that the inevitable was on its way.

"Jesus, Brian!..." Annie panted, trying to whisper, "you're allowed to cum, you know!..."

"I know," I told her, "and believe me, you're getting to me. I don't know how much longer I can last."

"Then don't!" she whispered emphatically. "If you cum, you cum. Just keep going until you're sated and go soft. I can't stay and sleep with you tonight, but I can sure as hell leave with a pussy full of your baby batter!" Did I mention that being explicit was a relatively new behavior? Well, it was, and it got to me.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned and sped up a little. She sped up right with me and I was definitely going to blow a big load in her. We kept pumping into each other and it didn't take long... but she still got there before me. She grabbed the sheets and pushed down hard, and I felt her clamping down on me. In fact, that's what tripped me over.

"Oh! Fuck!" I moaned as I went over, shooting jet after jet into my sister's hot cunt. And she kept pushed back on me, throbbing on me while I emptied my balls into her.

We did, eventually, crash... down from the euphoric highs of our damn near simultaneous orgasms. I held her tight to me, wrapping around her like some kind of protective blanket. She held my arms in her hands and gently stroked them, soothing... calming... gentle...

"I've got to go," she finally told me, pulling forward off me and turning in my arms so we could kiss. We spent maybe a minute or so just kissing... in my case, storing up memories for upcoming nights alone.

She pulled the sheets back and eased out of bed, leaning forward for one more kiss, dangling her perfect breasts into my chest. Then she stood up, blew me a kiss, grabbed her robe (that I hadn't seen) and slid out my door, pulling it quietly closed behind her.

I guess my summer vacation was officially over.

* * * * *

I woke up when my phone alarm went off at 6am.

What the fuck? I thought as I turned it off, then realized it was still set from the float trip. So I bumped it to eight and went back to sleep.

At eight, I gave up, got up, got washed up and dressed, got the rest of my packing done and went down to get breakfast.

Mom was already up and had a big spread laid out... eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes with syrup, fresh fruit, juices and coffee. It was a 'little bit of everything' morning. Annie came down while I was eating and joined me, making a point to thank me in front of Mom for the fantastic float trip and letting her stay with me for school.

We got finished up and Mom and Annie walked me out to my car. I got hugs and kisses from both of them... and Annie behaved herself... and then I was off, down the Interstate, heading back to school.

As the countryside slipped by, I realized that the Summer was crawling steadily along, headed for a Fall which promised unexpected adventures. Ready or not, I thought. Here I cum!

1...67891011