Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was an amazing first time, Brian," she murmured into my shoulder.

When it finally made it from my ear to my brain to my mouth, it came out "What???"

"That was an amazing first time," she iterated. "I couldn't have asked for better."

"First time?" I stumbled. "You mean, like, first time between us? Or first time first time? Are you a virgin???"

"Not anymore," she told me and I could hear the smile in her voice. "And don't sweat the hymen thing... it's been gone for awhile. Yours is the first dick I've had in my pussy and I'm damned glad it was you and you felt so wonderful."

Please understand -- I was burning brain cells on this one. I had just deflowered my sister??? There had to be a reservation now, in the Big Down Under, with my name on it. I would have been panicking if it weren't for being totally wiped out by the best fuck of my albeit short life.

"By the way," she went on while I was trying to get my brain engaged, "thank you for fingering me like that. You're pretty thick, Bro', and I needed to be loosened up some. You were excellent."

It was taking awhile to get my brain and mouth synched up. "Annie," I finally asked, "are you telling me I just raped my sister and you're happy about it?"

"I think you're a little befuddled, Brian," she told me. "Good sex can do that. Befuddle you. The fact is, I borrowed your awesome cock for my first fuck. The 'deflowering' was done with a dildo a lot of years ago. And you didn't rape me. If anything, it would be the other way around. But other than not telling you what I had planned, I don't think there was any unwillingness involved.

"Oh, and to answer your earlier questions: yes, I'm more than okay; no, I'm not hurt -- you were a little big, that's all; what I was doing was fucking you; and yes, I'm protected -- although right now, I sort of wish I wasn't. Oh, and I'm disease free as well, with no romantic attachments that are going to get bent out of shape if they were ever to find out, which they won't, because this is just between you and me."

I lay there holding my baby sister and inexplicably feeling a rush of warmth and love and caring and... well, romance, really... seep into every cell in my body. The part of me that wanted to label this as Wrong could go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all I cared. I loved Annie and she loved me and we were perfectly fine together.

"I love you," I told her. It's what was in my heart and mind.

"I know," she told me. "I love you, too, and that makes this even better."

There was a long pause while we lay there in the stillness of the night, melting into each other, feeling completely blissful, before she asked, "when do you think you'll be ready for Round 2?"

* * * * *

[Day 5 - Tuesday]

I was wiped out when my alarm went off. Round 2 had become Rounds 2, 3, and 4. Annie was massively multiorgasmic and was trying to take me along with her. I think it was after 2am when we finally passed out. Getting up and getting going, heavily exercised and on four hours sleep, was going to hurt.

I've been in worse situations, though, so I dragged my sorry ass out of the bag, slipped on shorts and a t-shirt and headed to the latrine. Starting coffee water was going to have to wait this morning. Priorities.

I did get coffee started and pulled together the stuff for breakfast, but figured I'd wait to start it until Annie was up and functional. In the end, I had to settle for 'up'.

"Owww..." Annie eased out of the tent in only a t-shirt, walking gingerly towards the dining fly... then pulling a U-turn and heading for the latrine. She came back looking a little less like a Walking Disaster Area. She eased onto the bench seat of the picnic table and I had a cup of coffee in front of her before she finished getting her tender butt parked.

"You, dear Brother, are a Godsend," she told me as she sipped the hot go-juice.

"Pardon me while I feel guilty for being the cause of your discomfort," I told her. "Do you want solid food?"

"What's this morning?" she asked, still sipping.

"I've got either a semi-spicy Southwest mix -- shredded beef, black beans, peppers and onions -- or cold granola with blueberries and milk, or a couple of breakfast MRE's -- pork sausage or hash browns, I think. Or I still have a couple of the scrambled eggs breakfasts, or oatmeal."

"I'll take the granola," she decided with a groan. "My body would kill me if I threw anything spicy at it right now. Today is going to hurt. Somebody pounded me into oblivion..."

"Somebody was just following orders," I told her. "Joyfully, yes... but I only did what you told me to do."

"Don't remind me," she moaned. "Hoist by mine own petard..."

"Well, at least it's a floating day today," I tried to reassure her. "You just have to play hood ornament."

"A very sore hood ornament, who doesn't recognize her own limits," she amended. "Fine... I'm a big girl. I can suck it up and be functional. What do you want me to do?"

"Eat breakfast and relax," I told her. "Maybe lend a hand when I have to strike the tent. We didn't unpack much yesterday, so it'll be no problem to load up."

"Easy for you to say," she told me, finishing her coffee and holding out her mug for more. "God, I hurt so good! You really did me in."

"Please tell me that's what you wanted," I told her. "Because I'm feeling all kinds of guilty, looking at you hurting and knowing I did it."

"It's what I wanted," she confirmed. "And if I go the rest of my life without ever fucking you again, I will always have that incredibly wonderful night, where you punched my V-card and drove me insane with pleasure. I don't think you'll ever comprehend just how important that was to me."

"I don't need to," I shrugged. "I just need to do what I can to keep you happy. And here's breakfast... but I'd let it soak a little so the cereal and milk are thoroughly reconstituted."

She took the bowl with a little smile and we ate in silence. The sounds of the birds and wind and stuff was enough. Right then, I felt very, very peaceful...

I did most of the work, striking camp. Everything was pretty rote for a guy used to camping. Annie did lend a hand when it came to the tent, and to loading and lashing our gear in the canoe. She kept her bikini out, but didn't put it on.

"It's Pull-out today," she pointed out. "I'll put it on when I have to, but until then, leaving my nethers unencumbered feels a whole lot better." I wasn't about to argue. We got pushed off and out into the current, and I told her to just chill and I'd get us there.

We spent most of the morning with her napping in the bow and me just doing the occasional course corrections from the stern. Around noon we broke for a cold lunch and she let me get an hour's nap. She offered to take the stern so I could nap more, but I decided I was good to go and declined. We got to the State Park that was our pull-out location about four in the afternoon.

In contrast to the rest of the trip, there were a lot of people camping here. Everything from mobile home sized trailers to little pup tents. We'd already registered and secured our campsite before we went upriver and that's where I'd chained my bike. The park had a sand beach, between the boat docks and the swimming beach, which was used for kayaks, canoes and small sailboats and that's where we landed. We pulled the canoe up out of the water and we started carrying our gear to our campsite. Lastly, we carried to canoe up. I told Annie to stay with our stuff while I went and got the van.

The drive up to the van was uneventful, the winding road and scenery was awesome, and getting the bike loaded into the van was no problem. I drove back down and pulled in to see Annie sitting at the picnic bench, talking to a girl -- or young woman, probably. When I pulled up and got out, I found out what was going on.

"Hey, Brian," Annie greeted me as I approached. "I want you to meet Jill -- she's with a youth group that's camping here. They're having a pig roast tonight and we're invited."

"Pleased to meet you," I told her, extending my hand. She took it and we shook hands. She had a pleasantly firm grip to go with her pleasant looks.

"Likewise," she told me. "We aren't actually a 'youth group' in the traditional sense. We're a bunch of friends from college who like to get together during the summer to do camping and canoeing and like that. I saw Annie sitting here alone and thought I'd chat her up. We're that group of tents over there beyond the hedgerow, past the latrine, and down towards the river. You can probably find us by the smell. We're roasting a pig over the big fire pit and you're more than welcome to join us."

"That sounds great," I told her. "We've got to get our camp set up, but then we can mosey over, I guess."

"Great!" she smiled. "See you there." She turned and hugged Annie, then walked off.

"A hug?" I asked as I walked for our pile of gear. Getting the tent and dining fly up were my first priorities.

"Yeah," Annie smiled as she joined me. "They're, um... Free Spirits I guess would be fair. They call their group 'ONat'... as in 'Oh, Nature!'. Not to be confused with 'Ah, Wilderness!'."

"Nor confused with Au Naturel, I suppose," I commented as I started separating things out.

"Well..." Annie drawled, and brought me up short. I turned to look at her and she had on one of the most impish smiles I'd ever seen.

"Annie..." I prompted in my own drawl.

"Brian, you do know that that part of the park is Clothing Optional, right?"

"No..." I answered, spinning this new information around in my brain. "When did that happen?"

"Two years ago," she smiled. She liked knowing something I didn't. "From the creek on the south to the hedgerow on the north and from the access road to the river. It's posted at both ends. And like the signs say, it's optional. You don't have to strip off if you don't want to... but they picked this site specifically because they like to go au naturel."

"You found that out talking to Jill?" She was helping me clear the ground where the tent would be.

"Yep. I was telling her why I was alone, because my awesome brother who was floating the river with me for my high school graduation present had gone back to get our van and would be back relatively soon, and we'd be setting up camp and would be here a couple of days before we had to drive home and you had to go back to State, and I was seriously looking at going there..."

"And she managed to get a word in edgewise, how?" I interrupted.

"Oh, she likes to talk as much as I do," Annie told me -- which I found hard to believe, but... well, okay.

"She was telling me about her group and their bacchanals and all, and why this time they didn't do the river so they could do the pig roast, but a bunch of them like skinny dipping so they brought some water stuff, but not much, and they brought more booze this time but they were rationing it to after dinner because they didn't need somebody drowning, or passing out sunbathing and getting a horrible burn or anything, so..."

"Annie!" I interrupted her. Again. "I appreciate the advance warning and all, but right now, let's finish getting this tent up. You can help me with the dining fly next."

"Oh. Okay," was her simple answer as we set to making camp. We were finishing the dining fly when I broke the silence.

"Bacchanals?" The word had been bouncing around my head since she'd said it, and it wasn't getting any easier each time it bounced.

"Yes, bacchanals," she answered. "Noun, plural. An occasion of wild and drunken revelry. From the Latin Bacchanalis, for celebrations of the Roman god Bacchus, god of agriculture, wine and fertility."

"I know about Bacchus, or Dionysus for a Greek purist like me, but really? They characterize their camping trips as drunken orgies?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Annie smiled. "What else do you want to do before we go over there?"

"Finish getting our gear stowed and ready for morning," I told her. "We can leave the canoe out, in case we want to use it. If we're going partying, I'd like to get a shower first."

"Agreed," she told me and we set about the last of our chores, then grabbed our Dopp kits and towels.

"Unfortunately," she told me as we headed for the bathhouse, "we'll be separate this time. No co-ed."

"I know," I acknowledged, somewhat relieved, actually. We trudged up to the bathhouse and disappeared into our separate sides. About fifteen minutes later, we were back outside, still slightly damp. Annie surprised me a little, although I probably shouldn't have been, by hooking her arm in mine and sort of guiding us back to camp, looking for all the world like a couple of young lovers completely enamored with each other.

Actually, for my part, it wasn't that far from the truth. I still had that little bit of conscience left that was trying to guilt me over being in love and lust with my sister, but he was steadily being beaten into rubble.

"Hadn't quite planned on this," Annie told me, her beautiful shorts-clad ass waving in front of me as she knelt in the tent, rummaging through our stuff.

"Hadn't planned on what?" I asked, bemused and entertaining lecherous thoughts.

"Needing a hostess gift," she told me. "I have no idea what we could give them."

"Well, first off, stop thinking in terms of 'hostess gift' and start thinking in terms of 'contributing to the party'," I told her. "And I've got us covered on that one."

"You do?" she asked, stopping her searching and looking at me, obviously confused.

"Yep. Be right back." I went to the van and unlocked it. Stashed in the center console was my reserve rum, from when I thought there'd be four of us on the trip. Another 1.5 liter bottle of Don Q Crystal should do nicely. Didn't have anything fancy to wrap it in, though. Just the plastic bag from the liquor store. I took both back with me.

"Excellent!" Annie exclaimed when I showed it to her. "That will do very well. By the way, commando shorts and a polo are probably in order for you. And the sandals. I'm going with my Bears jersey. And sandals." She stripped off as she told me this, slipping into her jersey and nothing else. I realized it was my job to follow suit, so I did. I put on a pair of cargo shorts with nothing under them, and a plain polo shirt. She handed me her cell phone and wallet to put in one of my cargo pockets, while I put mine in the other. Suitably attired and gift in hand, we headed towards Jill's camp.

As we were passing the hedgerow, I did notice the sign -- new to me -- 'Now Entering Clothing Optional Area'. On its flipside, going back towards our tent site, was 'Now Entering Clothing Required Area'. We could first smell, then see, the pig roasting on the spit. We headed that direction.

Jill must have seen us coming, because she broke off from the group she was talking with and headed over towards Annie and me. She wasn't naked, but she wasn't wearing much -- a light, diaphanous sarong off her hips, sandals, and nothing else. In a word, her tits were amazing. Almost as good as Annie's.

"Hi, Annie!" she called out as she approached. "Hi, Brian..." She walked up to Annie and straight into a rather intimate hug. One that left the impression that she was at minimum bi. When they broke the hug, she turned to me with her arm still around Annie. "C'mon with me," she told us. "I want you to meet some friends of mine." She turned again, arm still around my sister, to guide her in the direction of the group she'd left. I just followed along a couple of steps back.

The group we were approaching were probably responsible for the pig. Three guys, two girls -- two of the guys and one of the girls were in heavy aprons and nothing else. The other guy was in swim trunks and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, while the girl was in a long Dago Tee, and apparently nothing else. Jill walked us right up to them.

"Hey, guys," she announced to them, "I want you to meet Annie and Brian. They've been floating the river and are camped over by the bathhouse. I've invited them to join us." We got a round of Hi's and Hello's from the group.

"And this is our KP group," Jill told us. "Steve, John, Mike, Suzy and Abby. And me, of course." They'd each kind of nodded or waved a little when she named them. I decided it was my turn.

"So who's in charge of refreshments?" I asked as I held out the plastic bag with the rum.

"That'd be me," the trunks guy, now known as Mike, told me.

"Our contribution," I told him as I handed him the bag. He looked inside, smiled and told me, "nice!" He pulled out the bottle to show the others and got appreciative responses.

"We've got about an hour before Porky's done," Jill told us. "Everybody else is down at the beach. If you want to come with, I can introduce you."

"Sure," Annie piped up. "C'mon, Bro'... let's go meet the others."

"Yes, ma'am," was about all the answer required, so again Jill took Annie by the waist and headed for the beach. I took a moment to tell the others "nice to meet you" and get a "see you later" back, then followed along. I could see as we approached the beach that there were a bunch of nude people around -- families included -- and that the ONat group was easily identified, besides being all bunched together.

There were probably a dozen of them, or maybe a little more. Several were out in the river, swimming and messing around. Two had a small paddleboat they were trying to take out and the others were just hanging around the beach, talking. All naked, of course.

Young, naked, Free Spirits... what's not to love? I started tenting my shorts pretty badly. Annie noticed and leaned into my ear to murmur, "down, boy!" I just shrugged. It wasn't like I had any control over it or anything. Jill walked us right up to the middle of them and started making introductions... and honestly? I lost track. I remembered a couple, because they were so striking. The others, not so much.

The first one I could remember was Franny... because it rhymed with Fanny, and boy, did she have one! How did that Lucky Strike commercial go? So round, so firm, so fully packed... her smallish tits, blonde hair and blue eyes were nice, too, but oh, my Lord, that ass!...

The next one I could remember was Betty, because -- don't laugh -- she resembled Betty Rubble from the Flintstones. There was a Paul, and a Hank, and a Pete, but it would take me awhile to reliably place name to face (or other body parts). There was a Kate that reminded me of Kate Winslet, and a Barb who looked like a Barb I'd dated Freshman year at State -- tall, with long red hair and boobs that should've made her fall over in a strong wind. After that, I was just confused. Not unusual for me, especially around all that wonderful naked female flesh.

I did manage to ingratiate myself with the group, even though Annie was drawing most of the attention. I noticed that the couple with the paddleboat were having trouble because their anchor line had fouled one of the paddlewheels. Ever the Boy Scout, I stripped off my shirt and shorts, handed them to Annie with a "here, hold, please" and headed over to help them, hardon and all. To say her look was 'stunned' would probably be understatement.

When I got to the water, I waded on out and started right in with, "Hi! I'm Brian. You're anchor line is fouled in your right paddlewheel. If you give me a minute and hold the boat steady, I think I can spring you free." I didn't wait for a response. I just knelt down behind the boat and started unraveling the mess. The male of the pair did as I'd asked and held the boat steady. The female of the pair came over to see what I was doing.

"Hi, I'm Becca," she greeted me when she got there. "Mind if I watch?"

1...45678...11