Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around at my comment about not being comfortable and decided I had a point.

"Thanks... I think I'll take you up on that," she told me. "I'll need to lather up with sunscreen before we push off, though."

"Not a problem," I assured her. "One first-class slathering coming up. Once we're ready to go."

We made our way down to the canoe and stashed everything we needed to. We rearranged the tent gear so she could spread out. I got out one of the large tubes of SPF 10-million... well, not really, but Annie's fair skin was going to need more than the usual. I think what I'd brought was a waterproof, broad-spectrum, SPF 30 -- which would be okay if she didn't cook for hours. We stood on the edge of the river and she surprised me. She took off her wrap and bikini. Both.

"I'm going to need it everywhere, Bro'," she told me, wrapping her hair up and holding it above her head. She obviously expected me to put the sunscreen literally everywhere. So, trying hard to ignore the erection that was coming charging back, I got behind her and squeezed a big dollop in my hands and started applying it. Neck, shoulders, arms, back, butt, legs... thoroughly and everywhere. Except her groin. Just getting close to that area had my mind racing. In ways I wasn't used to having it race.

Then she turned around.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and murmured a prayer for strength, then loaded up my hands and started applying it to her front side. Neck, shoulders, torso, belly, thighs and shins...

"You'd better get all of my tits, Brian," she told me. Obviously, I had avoided rubbing them.

Another sigh and a whispered prayer later, I finished slathering her tits and I was harder than Gibraltar. I was hoping she wasn't looking, because my trunks weren't doing anything to hide the hefty hardon.

"And my pussy," she added. "Don't want that burning."

Another sigh and a fervent prayer later, I finished slathering her groin. What covering her pussy with lotion had to do with keeping it from burning, I didn't know, since her suit bottom covered most of the area of concern. But I did what I was told and hoped I wasn't going to cum in my trunks. And yes, she is that exciting. Doubly so, because I hadn't really thought of her that way before and the taboo was so enticing, it was driving me nuts!

"You're going to have to do your own face," I told her, handing her the tube and trying to keep my eyes above her tits.

She took the tube and squirted a little into her palm, looking down to do so... and noticing my erection.

"Wow," she told me as she handed me back the tube and began wiping the stuff on her face. "Is that because of me?" I had a sneaking suspicion she already knew the answer.

"No," I told her. "It's because being out among the Wonders of Nature, communing with the Earth Goddess, is a major turn-on."

"You are full of shit," she smiled with her eyes closed as she wiped her face. I took the opportunity to straighten out my cock. "That is a pretty healthy piece of meat, Brother," she decided to add, then opened her eyes and looked at me. "I'm impressed."

I wasn't impressed. I was embarrassed. Mostly at being caught perving on my sister.

"Uh, thanks?" I answered. "You about ready to go?"

"Sure," she smiled again, then walked out into the water so she could get in the bow and steady it, while I pushed us out and climbed in the stern. She didn't put her suit on. She didn't put anything on.

As an aside, don't ask the Powers That Be for strength. You'll get every opportunity possible to exercise what little you have.

"So you're going to sunbathe nude?" I asked as I maneuvered us out into the current.

"Well, yeah?" she answered. "That was kind of the point. There's nobody around and it's so lovely and peaceful..."

"I'm around..." I muttered, mostly to myself. My hardon was not going away. Which made paddling a little more difficult than it needed to be.

We floated quietly like that for a while, her on her back, head towards the bow and pussy towards me, before she decided to tell me "steady up, Bro'! I'm going to turn over." I coasted and prepared to shift my balance to keep us from flipping while she changed position. Her athleticism showed as she easily moved to a position face down, forward of the centerline.

Okay, it was bad enough when she was on her back with her legs splayed, showing me that goddess-level pussy. Thoughts unbidden -- mostly of going down on her -- had been assaulting me. Now, when she settled in, she was basically doggy-style over the thwart with that marvelous pussy on full display. I was so hard, it hurt.

I decided, with her in that position, it was unlikely she could see me. Or at least, not much of me. So under the pretense of rebalancing the canoe, I slipped my trunks down. My cock was grateful for the instant relief of pressure. I tried getting us going again and was mostly successful, drifting with the current in mid-river. Annie seemed to be out of it and I was going crazy with the rampant hornies. I decided to take matters into my own hands, so to speak.

I was going to have to be careful not to get caught, but I figured kneeling behind the mound of our gear, I could surreptitiously rub one out. I'd have to catch my jizz in my hand and trail it in the water to clean it off, but it could be done and without hassling Annie. So that's what I did, carefully watching her to see if she stirred.

Who am I kidding? I was staring at her lovely, glistening pussy and rosebud, and imaging what fucking the hell out of her might be like. It didn't take long.

I tried to stay as expressionless as I could when I came, and carefully washed away the evidence before resuming my seat. Annie hadn't moved, but maybe five minutes after I'd finished, she stirred, then sat up, looking back at me.

"I think that's enough sun for now," she told me, putting her bikini back on. "How much farther to the campsite?"

In the old days, it would have been a guess based on probable rate of movement, memories of shoreline landmarks and so forth. Now, I cheated. I fished out my phone. And got lucky. The GPS knew where we were.

"About 3 or 4 miles," I told her. "Right now, we're doing between 2 to 3 miles per hour. So maybe an hour and a half to two hours? Which will put us in around 4 or 5."

"Can we speed it up a little?" she asked. "If we both paddle, not crazy, but easy?"

"Sure," I told her. "Stroke, stroke... bail, bail..." She laughed at the thinly disguised reference to a Rocky and Bullwinkle episode.

We dug in and picked up speed. We'd canoed together often enough that we hit a natural rhythm and it was around 3pm when we came around the bend to see our intended campsite. With nobody there.

It was a county park which had some campsites cleared along part of the river and a place to pull out our canoe. Each site had a picnic table and 55 gallon drum chained to it for a trash can. It didn't take us long to get unloaded, get camp set up, find the primitive latrine and the well, and to start some water boiling... I was going to drop in some Aquatabs for purification anyway, before we used it for cooking. Annie came back with a small armload of wood to make a small campfire for later.

Getting off in the canoe had relieved a lot of the tension, but it hadn't shut off my mind. Thankfully, getting focused on making camp helped keep me distracted. I offered to do dinner, regardless of who won the breakfast flip. She accepted. Then told me she needed to catch a quick nap before dinner, if I didn't mind. I didn't, and told her so, and she disappeared into the tent while I got dinner ready.

Tonight was going to be dehydrated Beef Stroganoff and Noodles, dehydrated veggie soup and freeze dried chocolate-mint ice cream sandwiches for dessert. And coffee, of course. Juice or water, if desired.

As I was getting all that sorted out, I decided to use the latrine and got a bit of a surprise. Not the latrine. Walking past our tent. I distinctly heard Annie moaning in a very familiar way.

Okay, I thought, nothing wrong with her taking some 'me time'... she's a fully functional, sexually mature woman. Then I caught some of what she was moaning. Quietly, but still aloud.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Brian... please... God, yes, please... oh, fuck, yes! Make me cum! Oh, yes..."

That would have been fine and I would have ignored it, except for the 'Brian' part. That brought me up short. It appeared she was fantasizing about me. Either that, or she had another friend named Brian.

I decided the polite thing to do was keep on going. I went to the latrine and back to making dinner without saying anything or giving any indication I knew anything was going on. She came out right about the time I was finishing up.

"Excellent timing," I told her as she came over. "Grab a plate and help yourself."

"Thanks," she smiled. "I feel much better, now..."

I kept my mouth shut. She was reeking of sex scent and it was getting to me. A lot. I figured out some excuse to face away from her while she served herself, then made up a plate and bowl for myself with my back to her. There was a reason for that. A rather prominent reason.

By force of will alone, I managed to get my mind off my sister's pussy. And tits. I got it focused on the trip and what would make her happy instead. Mostly.

"So, is the trip turning out the way you want it to?" I asked. "You know... your Last Hurrah before buckling down to college?"

"Actually, yeah," she answered. "So far. We've had one day on the river and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed than when we started. Something about being out here where I don't have to follow anybody else's rules. Well, yours, of course. I'd have to follow yours, if you had any."

"If I had any rules?" I was a little confused. "What kind of rules?"

"Oh, like no nude sunbathing," she told me. "Or no being lazy and letting your brother do all the paddling. I don't know... stuff like that."

"Oh. Well, we're doing a float so we can both be lazy. The only paddling I'm doing is to keep us centered in the current. And the only problem with nude sunbathing is that you are extremely sexy and it's hard to keep focused on the river." I got a huge smile on that one.

"It's hard, huh?" she grinned. "I thought so... my Man of the World brother thinks I'm sexy? That's quite a compliment. I was beginning to think you wouldn't notice... that somehow you're immune to female charms. Or gay, or something."

"I'm not gay and I'm not immune," I told her as I got out the ice cream bars. "If you want validation of your womanhood, believe me, you've got it. It's weird that you're my sister, but you are definitely attractive. You're going to be a heartbreaker when you get to campus."

"No, no heartbreaking," she answered, dropping into serious mode. "I don't like playing games, and especially with somebody's emotions. Or sexuality. That ought to be respected, not manipulated."

"Well, you're going to get a lot of attention from a lot of guys, and probably a few women. Just don't be surprised when they're after you."

"I won't be. And thanks for being honest. And being honest in return, I think you're a very handsome man and I find you exciting. In addition to loving you as my brother. And you make me feel safe and loved whenever you're around me. Just so you know."

"My turn to say thanks for the compliment," I told her. "We need to clean up, and I've got to get breakfast organized, but it'll still be a bit early to turn in."

"We haven't flipped for breakfast, yet," she pointed out.

"I know," I smiled. "I just figured I'd get a running start on losing. And besides, I don't mind getting up and getting going when we're out here. The energy's different than when I'm stuck at home or at school."

"Okay, well if you really want to..." We let it go at that and I set about cleaning up after dinner. Annie helped with some of the washing up and repacking, and pretty soon we were lighting the small campfire and improvising seats from logs in the vicinity. Annie rummaged in her backpack and came up triumphant.

"Ta-da!" she exclaimed. "Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers!"

"S'mores," I smiled. A longstanding tradition in our family.

It was nice to have the fire. The temperature dropped more than I would have expected after the sun went down and we picked up more of a breeze. In fact, it started to smell like rain.

"I thought the week was supposed to be clear," I told her as we pigged out on the s'mores.

"It was," she confirmed. "The only storm system was supposed to go well north of us."

"I think I'd better check," I decided, pulling out my cell. The nice thing about using the county park, there was a tower within range. There wouldn't be for a while after we left this site in the morning.

"Okay, that's not good," I told her as I looked at the weather radar. "The brunt of the storm is going north of us, but there's an arm hanging down that may hit us, and if it does, it'll be a deluge."

"Okay, so we weatherproof the camp and hunker down," Annie agreed. "If it's still raining in the morning, we'll have to chance it. Or burn one of our pull-out days and wait it out."

"We've got some time," I decided. "We can put up the dining fly over the picnic table, then drop it down so the wind doesn't take it. We don't have to worry about bears along here, so the breakfast stuff can go in the tent. Everything else gets packed in the canoe and we flip it over, propped on a couple of logs, so it stays dry."

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled. "If we have to pack the tent wet in the morning, it should be okay. When we're done with the s'mores, I'll help you. It won't take us long."

And that, in fact, is what we did. The last thing we did before crawling into the tent was make sure the campfire was smothered. We didn't need sparks getting blown around. Annie was already in her bag when I came in, the one lantern showing her naked to her waist. At least. Damn, she was beautiful! I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

Then I noticed something weird. She'd zipped the two bags together into one double-sized one. It wasn't unusual to do that... we'd doubled up family before, when it got particularly cold. What was weird was, it wasn't that cold, and she didn't have any clothes on.

"What's going on?" I asked as I started to strip. I was fairly certain I could stay soft long enough to get into what I thought was going to be my bag.

"What's going on with what?"

"With doubling up the bags," I clarified.

"The way the temp is dropping, I thought I might get cold. This way, if I have to, I just steal your body heat." I sighed... it was the usual rationale.

"Annie, you don't have any clothes on," I tried to explain.

"Neither will you," she countered. "So what?"

"So... well... uh, I'm a guy... and you're a very attractive girl..."

"Oh, that's okay, Bro'... I trust you."

Right then, that was exactly what she shouldn't do. I just didn't know how to explain it.

I sighed and I think she took it wrong.

"C'mon, Brian, get in bed. I'm not going to rape you or anything. We're a couple of adults. Don't worry about it."

I gave up. If I slept with my back to her, my constant hardon wouldn't be a problem. If it got too bad, I could always slip outside and rub one off. I slipped inside the bag, scrunched up my pillow and reached for the lantern.

"Goodnight, Annie," I told her.

"Goodnight, Brian," she answered, and I turned off the light.

* * * * *

[Day 3 - Sunday]

The storm did hit us. According to my phone, it was about 3:30 in the morning. Dark out, except for the flashes of lightning through the tent walls. The thunder was more like a cannonade, rolling and pounding and making sure we woke up. The pounding of the rain gave us concern, but the tent held and we just had to wait it out. In truth, it was noticeable that the temp had dropped at least twenty degrees. That's Fahrenheit, for those of you keeping score at home.

Annie scooted in a little closer to me. "That's pretty bad," she told me between thunderclaps.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I probably should take a flashlight and see if everything's still there."

She didn't say anything. She just reached across me to fish out one of our Maglites from a pack. And put a tit in my face.

I was in shock. Unfortunately, my body was on autopilot.

"Oh, yesss..." she moaned as I sucked one of her perky nipples into my mouth and began tonguing it. "God, Brian, that feels so good..." That's when my brain caught up to my body and I realized what I was doing.

"Oh, shit," I mumbled as I let go of her tit and pulled back. "Sorry."

"Fuck!" she groaned, probably ticked at me, then sat back on her heels, holding the flashlight.

"Here," was all she said as she handed it to me. Even without the light, I could see the disappointment. She probably felt I'd betrayed her trust.

I wasn't ready to deal with the guilt of sexually assaulting my sister, so I just shoved it all down, took the light and made my way to the door flap. I hadn't bothered to cover up and was intentionally ignoring my partial hardon, from suckling Annie, as I carefully unzipped the flap enough to poke the light and my head out, so I could see the condition of the camp.

The rain was still coming down in buckets and the wind had the dining fly plastered against the picnic table, but everything still appeared to be there. I could dimly see the outline of the canoe where we had secured most of our gear in it, flipped it upside down and tied it to a couple of big logs. It seemed to be shedding the water well and hadn't moved, so I figured we were okay there, too. I was on my hands and knees... actually, just one hand -- the other had the flashlight... when I felt a hand cup my cock and balls. And it wasn't mine.

"Annie, what are you doing?" I asked as calmly as I could while pulling my head back inside the tent.

"Just a bit of groping," she told me. "You suckled my tit, I grope your... damn, Bro'! You've got a nice cock..."

I was afraid to make any sudden moves, or even to disapprove of being groped. I didn't want to piss her off. So I turned my attention to zipping the flap shut and letting her have her grope. I couldn't tell if this was a come-on or a get-even. She did let up after a couple of moments and went back to her side of the sleeping bags.

"How bad is it?" she asked, again sitting cross-legged, uncovered from the waist up.

"It's raining like hell, but our gear seems okay," I told her. "I won't know for sure until daylight and I can get a closer look." I hesitated for a moment, then went ahead and climbed back in the bag. She sighed as I did and settled in, stretching out on 'her' side. I did the same on mine.

"Need the light for anything?" I asked as I got ready to try to fall asleep again.

"No, you can kill it," she told me. "Keep it on your side."

I did as suggested, set the light beside the bag and got comfortable. She did the same and we both kind of zoned out.

* * * * *

I don't know how much later it was that the earthshaking clap of thunder woke us up. Again. If the sun was trying to come up, it was doing a lousy job of making it through the storm clouds. I wasn't hungry enough for it to be morning, yet, so I just tried to settle down again. That's when Annie's voice reached me through the dark.

"Brian, do you masturbate?"

"All red-blooded, intact American males do," I answered, being flip. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I do," she answered. "Especially when I'm stressed. I figure if you do, you won't be critical of me."

"Why would I be critical of you? Regardless of what I do. I mean, it's not like you're out on a street corner, selling it pay-per-view."