Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of them," Annie told him. "And please tell Susan I think you're a very beautiful couple. I hope your antiquing goes well. Turn around, Brian, so I can get your back."

"Thank you, I will," Paul told us, then shut up while he showered and Annie finished scrubbing me. We finished our showers without further conversation, got out and dressed while Paul was still showering, and made our way back to the canoe.

"Was it necessary to tell him we're brother and sister?" I asked as we stowed our stuff and got ready to push off.

"No," she admitted. "It just sort of slipped out. Sorry. You do know that I respect and admire you, right? I'm proud to be your sister. It kind of colors my conversation."

"Okay," I decided to respond. Anything else I was going to say wasn't really important, anyway. "We're shooting for the Old Mill today. There's going to be whitewater where the dam used to be."

"I remember," she told me. "If we stay to the right, we can try to hit where the raceway used to be. I don't mind portaging around the whitewater if you don't want to run it. The portage is only a few hundred feet, and mostly downhill on grass."

"Okay, we'll figure it out when we get there," I decided. "Hop in. I'll push us off."

Leaving Peters' place was easy, since with the sandy bottom, I had no problem guiding the canoe out. Annie stabilized it with a paddle while I pulled myself aboard and then we were off. Another day of lazy floating with nobody in sight except the animals. When the sun got high enough, Annie had me take us to the shore long enough for us to strip off except for hats, lather up in sunscreen and get back out on the river. I was getting addicted to having Annie's awesome nude body on display in front of me as we floated. I even figured out how I could spend some time stretched out and sunning, too, with a towel to cover the important bits, and also how to keep my legs from burning under so much direct sun.

She broke out the trail mix for lunch again and we just lazied along. After lunch, she turned around to sun facing me. She wanted to talk about college.

"So, how bad are the dorms, really?" she asked. I gave her my standard answer.

"It depends."

"It depends on what?"

"On the dorm," I told her. "Last I knew, you're planning on going to Western. They have both segregated and co-ed dorms there. If you go co-ed, there may be more socializing and less privacy, though that isn't a guarantee. Women-only, you can end up with snarky bitches just as easily as BFF's. In either case, they still have the rule about Freshmen and Sophomores having to live on campus."

"What if I decided to go to State?" she asked. "I've been accepted at all the State schools, plus UW, Northwestern and Perdue. I'm not sure I want to go out of state -- at least, not to start."

"Well, if you came to State, you'd have basically the same thing -- segregated and co-ed, with the same issues. Except..." I was realizing she had another option.

"Except?" she prompted.

"Yeah, except you could live with me. I'm over twenty-one and would be Head of Household, as far as the University is concerned, and you're family and can live off-campus with me.

"That would save Dad a ton of money, wouldn't it?" she asked. I could hear the gears grinding in her head.

"Well, yeah, probably," I told her. "It would be nice if he paid half the rent and utilities. I'm carrying it all right now. But when you figure in meals and all, yeah, it's probably cheaper."

"And my courses for my first two years would all be basics, anyway," she mused, "and transferable no matter where I decided to go..."

"Yeah, pretty much," I agreed.

"Want a roommate?" she asked. I had to think about that.

"You? Yeah, probably," I decided. "There'd have to be some ground rules, mostly about socializing. But I think we could make it work."

"Awesome," she beamed. "When we get back I'll have to check out the specifics. Courses and all that. But it would be really nice to be somewhere comfortable, with a roommate I like."

Our recent changes in our relationship notwithstanding, I agreed with her. I was living in an off-campus two bedroom apartment which I was paying for by working for the University as a part-time NOC Analyst -- a fancy name for a network troubleshooter. I'd converted the second bedroom into a sort of office. If I had to rearrange things, I could, and turn the office back into a bedroom. Mom and Dad would probably support us wholeheartedly, seeing it as offering a kind of protection for her while she adjusted to life away from home.

"Not to change the subject, and... to change the subject," I told her, "do you want to run the whitewater or avoid it?"

"I'm feeling adventurous," she told me. "Let's do the whitewater. Unless the water's really low, in which case we portage. I don't like bouncing off rocks, even if it is an aluminum canoe."

"Deal," I told her. "When we get there, we need to get dressed and you need to face forward."

"Got it, Bwana," she smiled. "But until then, I get to flaunt my feminine charms in your direction."

Which she did until we got to the point where the river split and the left branch picked up speed. We both scrambled to pull on clothes and life jackets, and get oriented for tackling the river. We'd have about a minute to gauge the water depth and flow before we had to pick. We hit the spot and I drifted us far left so we could see down the channel. There seemed to be pretty good flow and a decent water level, so we decided to run it.

Both our jobs were to keep the canoe pointed into the "V" where the points were away from us and away from the "V" where the point was towards us. It was going to take some paddling and some fending off. We'd both done this section before, under varying conditions. This time, if we did our jobs right, it promised to be a really nice run.

When we hit the center current, our speed picked up making us drag some to slow us down and let us get aimed where we needed to be. Then, we were into the rapids. The channel ran as a kind of slalom, having to bounce left and right and then back left again to stay in the groove. We had enough water churning around us that it was above our gunwales and we were shipping some, but it wasn't too bad and we weren't close to capsizing.

The entire run took about ten minutes with three or four particularly dangerous sections, but we came out of it completely adrenalized and exhilarated.

"FAR FUCKING OUT, BRO'!!!" Annie yelled as we hit the smooth but fast flowing pool at the bottom. "That was AWESOME!!!" I would have joined her, but I was busy getting us aimed at the shoreline and out of the fast center current. When I had a chance to relax, I told her I agreed.

"You want A or B?" I asked her as we glided into smoother, more tranquil water. Site A was just downstream of the ruins of the old mill. Site B was a little farther along, where a grove of trees came down almost to the water's edge. The fresh water well was about halfway between them.

"B," Annie decided. "But let's stop at the well first and fill up the water jugs. It'll save having to trudge back."

"Works for me," I told her. "You want to paddle some? Or just be lazy?" She didn't say anything. She just dug her paddle into the water.

When we got down by the well, I ran us aground on the bank and Annie took a bow line and tied it around a tree. I helped her unload the two collapsible water jugs and we went up to the pump. We had to wait because there was a group of two men and two women ahead of us, filling similar jugs. Each of our jugs would hold about 2.5 gallons and two jugs was about the max we needed.

While we were waiting, one of the women turned to us -- eyeing our lifejackets that we still had on, I'm sure -- and asked, "did you come down the rapids?"

"Sure did," Annie smiled.

"How were they?" the woman asked.

"Absolutely awesome!" Annie told her. I decided the woman might be looking for a bit more data than that.

"Good water level, pretty fast flow," I told her. "You can see most of the hazards and infer the others. If you've run whitewater before and you're quick, it's a great run... maybe ten minutes."

One of the guys -- the one holding the jug being filled and not doing the pumping -- looked over at us and asked "Kevlar? Or fiberglass?"

"Aluminum," I told him and he looked surprised. "An old Mirro. Kind of like the Grummans. Seventeen foot square ender. Family's had it for years. But any whitewater rated canoe can do those rapids. I'd call them light to moderate difficulty."

"Thanks," the other woman told us. "We've been debating going back upriver and trying them."

"Where are you camping?" Annie asked. At that point, I wasn't sure of her motives.

"Up by the ruins," the first woman told us. "Just put in a little while ago. Still getting camp set up."

"Great!" Annie smiled. "Hope you have an exciting time."

"So do we," the pumping guy told us, then added "and we're about done here. Want me to pump for you?"

"No, that's okay," I told him. "You go on and get your camp ready. I need the exercise."

He kind of smiled at me and stepped back, offering me the pump handle while the others got their 5 gallon jugs slung on poles to be carried by a pair of them. We started filling ours as they left.

"I like having the river to ourselves," Annie told me as she capped off the first jug and opened the second. "People can be okay, but I'm really enjoying the solitude of being with you and Nature. Period."

"It's a lot different from the other trips we've been on together," I commented as I pumped. That got a laugh.

"Yeah, isn't it?" she grinned. "Shall we stick with routine? We set up camp, you do dinner and I do firewood?"

"You got it, Boss," I told her. She seemed to like that.

We got our water to the canoe and paddled down to Site B. Annie got her wish, in that there was no one there. She picked a tent site and we got camp set up, and again, I decided the dining fly over the battered picnic table would be a good idea. Dinner was combining freeze-dried chicken and dumplings with a dehydrated pasta primavera, and fruit cups for dessert. Annie collected firewood as before and we had a nice small fire going while we ate.

"Those rapids really get me cranked," she commented as we were winding down. "And then there's the adrenaline crash where you just want to go to sleep, and then this, where I'm feeling mellow and happy and all's right with the world.

"It isn't, of course," she mused pensively. "But it feels like it. Especially when I'm with you."

"Thanks," I smiled. "Glad to know I'm contributing to my little sister's mental health."

"More than you know," she nodded. "I think it's a s'mores night, and a couple of cocktails night, and a go to bed early night."

"As you wish, Mistress," I told her and got a weird smile.

"You just keep thinking that, Brother," she told me. "Could you build up the fire a little while I get the stuff for the s'mores?"

Of course, I did as she asked. After rinsing our gear from dinner and cutting a couple of pointy sticks for the marshmallows. Annie was happy to see them when she came out.

"Cool. I don't have to do the sticks. You're making life too easy, Brian."

"I doubt it," I answered. "Let me know when you're ready for your cocktails."

So we spent the evening making s'mores, drinking cocktails and communing with Nature. Well, s'mores and cocktails, anyway. It was probably around nine-thirty or ten that we were relaxed enough (read: high enough) to head for bed. We policed the camp and put out the fire, then went through our normal routine. Unfortunately, as opposed to the Peters' place, the latrine here was as primitive as the camping. It wasn't something horrible, though, and both Annie and I had endured worse.

We got settled in and stripped down. I noticed she'd made up a double bag, again. I wasn't going to object. She was wonderful to sleep with and nobody but the two of us were going to know about it. We snuggled up with each other and she surprised me... she went straight for a kiss. And not a "goodnight" kiss, either. A "rock your socks" kiss that had me chubbing up quickly.

"I cannot tell you how wonderful a graduation present it is for you to spend this time, alone with me, on the river -- away from all the city crap," she told me as she broke the kiss. "I know life is going to get a lot more serious once school starts, but for right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of this!"

"I'm enjoying it, and you, too," I told her. "I thought you said you wanted to go to sleep earlier tonight."

"Go to bed earlier," she corrected me. "Sleep is much later, if I have anything to say about it."

"Oh." I realized she had said go to bed, not go to sleep.

"And..." She snuggled in even closer. "Since I'm on a roll with by graduation present wishes..."

She started making love to me. It took me a moment to get online and make it with, and not to.

Her kisses and gentle stroking were fantastic... really easy to get lost in, and very, very exciting in a slow, passionate build-up kind of way. I tried to return the favor in kind. She traced lazy circles on my chest and abdomen, I ran circles around her breasts and nipples and on down towards her mons.

She eased her hand down onto my cock and circled it, gently stroking and then cupping my balls and playing with them, and then going back to my cock. I gently stroked my way down to her vulva and softly massaged her labia, sliding a finger between them and slowly running circles around and over her clit.

She broke our liplock and began kissing her way down my neck, to my chest, to my belly, and finally to my cock, taking my rock hard erection in her mouth and giving me a languorous blowjob. I just lay back and enjoyed it -- I figured I'd get my turn later.

"Jesus, Annie... you are amazing," I moaned as she kept taking me close, then backing off, then taking me up again. "I'm afraid to ask how you got so good..."

"H'thkul," she told me around my cock, then came off it long enough to tell me, "high school. If you didn't want to fuck, being good at giving head kept them interested without you getting raped." Then she went back down on me and I figured it was all over but the shouting. Except, it wasn't.

She got me really close again a couple of times, then stopped. She lay back with her legs spread and told me "your turn." I managed to keep my scream of frustration internal and moved to do as instructed. In fact, she was right. Taking turns was important. I just wished she hadn't stopped before I came.

I went back to the things we both enjoyed, like starting with kissing again, then following the line of her neck and down to her firm, young breasts. Suckling her and lightly rolling her nipples led to kissing my way down her tummy to her mons, then moving to be between her thighs, her glistening labia begging for my hands and mouth. I was not about to disappoint.

I did what I knew how to do... licking, sucking, fingering... and it wasn't long before she was getting vocal, like she had before.

"Oh, FUCK! Oh, yeah. Oh, fuck, Brian! You gonna make me cum... Fuck, Brian! Yeah! Yeah! Right like that! Right like... Oh. Fuck! I'm CUMMING!!!"

Music to my ears. She wasn't shy about letting me know what she liked. I went after sucking her clit and fingering her G-spot with a vengeance.

"OH-FUCK-BRIAN-GODDAMMIT-I'M-CUMMING!!!" Again, her thighs tried to snap shut while she was shaking like a paint mixer. I'm pretty sure the people camping up by the ruins heard her. She was bearing down on my hand pretty hard at this point, and she surprised me again.

"Oh, yeah, that's good... that's good! Oh, yeah, finger me, Bro'... yeah, more... another one. Put in another one. Oh, fuck! that's good..."

The surprise? I already had three fingers in, up to about the second knuckle. So I tried slipping in my pinkie. I could do it, to the second knuckle like the others, but that was it. I don't think I could have gotten any deeper without tearing something -- of hers. But she wanted me to try...

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! That's good! Fuck, that's good! Deeper. A little deeper. A little -- Oh, Fuck, Yes! RIGHT THERE!!!"

She squirted again. She crunched down hard on my hand, clamped down like a vice, pulsed hard and squirted into the palm of my hand. Three or four jets, like last time. I looked up at her and her eyes were rolling back in her head again. Still very freaky. Awesome -- but freaky. But she hadn't said stop, yet. Or passed out. I kept it up a little longer, then decided to ease up. I had no idea if her enthusiasm was actually hurting her and I didn't want to be the cause of any damage.

She was catching her breath and her body was calming down some when she told me, "my turn again..."

I came up off her thighs and lay down next to her, holding her and gently petting.

"Annie, you're pretty wiped out," I told her. "I don't want to hurt you. You don't have to prove anything..."

"Not proving," she told me. "I just came harder than ever before. My turn to return the favor. I want to, Brian."

"Okay," I conceded and rolled onto my back. "You're driving this bus. It sounds strange to say it, and you are the best lover I've ever had... and you're my sister. Weird, huh?"

"Weird, yeah," she smiled as she moved down towards my cock. "But awesome. So sit back, relax and 'leave the driving to us'..."

"Changing your name to Greyhound?" I chuckled as she took my straining cock in hand.

"Well, there's some that think I'm already a bitch," she smiled... then swallowed me. All the way down to where she could lick my balls. I just moaned and lay back, letting her do her most excellent thing.

She did like she had before, where she would build me up close, almost to tripping over, then back off and let me coast down a bit. Then take me back up again. She did that two or three times, then changed our world. She took her mouth off my cock, swung a leg up over me, aimed me at her slit and sat down, all the way.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed as she bottomed out. For a lot of reasons, I was stunned.

For one, we were fucking. This was way beyond any naughty play between siblings. This was full-blown, blood-related intercourse. Second, she'd just done it. She hadn't asked, we hadn't discussed it... she just did it. Third, she had the hottest, wettest, smoothest, tightest cunny I had ever felt and it was mind-blowing. Fourth, I had no idea if we were making a baby or not, but I had an incredibly strong urge to empty my balls deep in my very hot sister.

Questions about things like diseases and such didn't make it past the stunned part. But one other thing did. 'Ouch'.

Before I could get my head together to say anything, she started rocking on me. Fucking me. Driving the bus.

"Annie, are you okay?" I finally managed to get out. "Are you hurt? What the hell are you doing? I hope you're protected, because I'm not..." She just sped up in her fucking.

"Fuck that's good, fuck that's good, fuck that's good..." she was essentially chanting as she rode me. "Damn, Brian, you're a lot bigger in me than I thought you'd be... fuck, you feel good!" She changed her angle a little and sped up even more.

"Oh, fuck, oh, yeah, oh, fuck, oh, yeah, oh-fuck-oh-yeah-oh-yeah-oh-yeah!... Fuck! Yeah! Fuck, Brian! I'm gonna... CUM!!!" She went over like a bombshell, her pussy muscles pounding my trapped cock and driving me towards that Point of No Return. And she hadn't answered my questions.

"Annie, fuck..." I tried to get out. "What are you do... oh, fuck! Oh Fuck! OH. FUCK. CUMMING!!!"

There wasn't anything else to it. Her pussy massaging my cock drove me right over the edge and I surrendered.

We bucked together, hard, for God knows how long before we finally calmed down and she collapsed on my chest. I put my arms up over her back and held her to me as we got our breathing under control. She snuggled into my neck and kissed it while I held her and slowly softened inside her.

1...34567...11