Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you jack off in the boat?" When I didn't answer, she added, "when I was 'sunning' myself and flaunting my pussy?" When I still didn't answer, she added, "because I think I saw you. And I'm pretty sure you were washing your cum off your hand in the river."

"Um... you know that's an embarrassing subject, right?" I wasn't going to deny it. I just didn't want to admit it, either. And it didn't have anything to do with her being an incredible turn-on. She was. It had to do with sister.

"Why?" The innocence in the question seemed real enough.

"Because guys aren't supposed to discuss jacking off with girls."

"Why not?"

"Because a lot of times there's ridicule involved?" I was trying to find an honest but circumspect way around this discussion.

"I don't do ridicule," she told me. "Neither do you. You haven't said Word One about me jilling off in the tent before. But you had to know. You're not that oblivious."

"I tend to think of it as being polite," I told her. "Your business is your business."

"Okay. Thanks, I guess. You still haven't answered my question."

I took a deep breath and let it out before I answered her. "Yes," I admitted, "your beauty got to me. I didn't know you were 'flaunting' -- just that I was perving. I jerked off to get the hardon to go away and I rinsed off my cum in the river as we drifted. I thought I was more careful than I was, obviously, and that you hadn't noticed. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes," she smiled softly. "And now that I know I turn you on, and you know you turn me on, and we both know we know we turn each other on, we don't have to be embarrassed about being turned on." She slid over and turned her back to me, snuggling in.

"Which means," she continued, "you can spoon with me and warm me up, and we don't have to care about you getting hard or me leaking down my legs."

Okay, so it sounded logical, I'll give her that. Plus her being right, predicting my reaction. As soon as her smooth skin was in my lap, I came all the way up.

"Damn, that's nice..." she murmured, and moments later her breathing shifted and she was asleep. I, on the other hand, was wide awake.

Wide awake and listening to the storm outside while feeling her softness curled up against me and her gently breathing in my arms... if she'd been anybody other than my sister, I would have been falling in Lust. Actually, screw the sister part. I was in lust, big time, with a young woman who just happened to be my sister.

The chirp of my phone's alarm brought me out of a wonderful reverie about sleeping with a goddess. Annie was still asleep, so I carefully extricated myself, went to the flap and checked the conditions outside. The rain was still falling, but down to a heavy drizzle. I had a little strategy pow-wow in my head and decided not to get my clothes soaking. I fished out my rain poncho and Crocs, and put a dry towel by the door. I'd get the wet work out of the way before getting completely dressed.

I got the dining fly raised and was relieved to see it had done its job. The picnic table, stove, water jug and so forth were intact and relatively dry. I got the stove fired up and water on, then did a quick survey of the rest of our stuff. The inverted canoe trick had worked fine. I decided not to try to get the campfire going. If the rain let up, we could try to make our next campsite. If not, we would just stay here.

I was on my second cup of instant coffee when I heard the tent flap unzip. I looked over and saw a beautifully naked Annie standing there, looking out and looking at me. Then she ducked back inside and came out moments later, in her Crocs and pulling on her poncho, the same as I had done. I had her coffee ready by the time she got to the table.

"Morning, Bro'!" she smiled, taking the cup. "You are a Scholar and a Gentleman. Thanks!"

"Not sure about the Gentleman part, but it's the civilized thing to do," I told her. "Coffee etiquette and all that."

"Well, yeah, thanks for that, too. But thanks for not freaking out last night. There's a bunch of who I really am that doesn't get let out to play very much, and I want to start giving her some exercise before I head off for school. You're the perfect person to practice with."

I looked at her quizzically for a moment, then told her, "I'll pretend I know what you're talking about. And whatever -- you're welcome. I'll have breakfast up in a few, now that you're up. We're going to have to decide whether we want to try the river today or not."

She sipped her coffee as I went back to the tent and pulled out the fixings for breakfast. Today was dehydrated biscuits and gravy coupled with a dried veggie chorizo scramble -- basically, eggs, potatoes, peppers and onions with vegetarian chorizo -- and the usual juice and coffee. She pretty much just watched and didn't say anything while I was getting breakfast going. About her second cup of coffee, though, she surprised me. Again.

She stood up and stripped off the poncho, folding it up to sit on at the table... leaving her naked and looking awesome as she watched me. When I gave her the double raised eyebrows look, she sort of smiled and shook her head slightly.

"I like being nude, Brian," she told me. "Thank God Mom and Dad considered it normal. Part of the 'who I am' that I want to let out, safely. A little warmer would be nice, but even this feels refreshing."

The flood of memories of the previous day, and how she felt last night, meant I was tenting the poncho fairly quickly. Thank goodness it was a loose poncho. Then I had an epiphany.

"The nudity isn't a problem, Annie. Never was." I was getting a look of curiosity from her. "The problem is getting any work done around here with this..." I pulled the poncho aside and flashed her with my hardon. She took a deep breath and I swear, her look was almost feral.

"Well, yeah..." she breathed. "I'd say that could be a big problem..." She paused a moment before adding, "damn, that's a nice cock. I'm never going to get tired of that..."

She stood up and came over to where I was standing by the stove, spread her legs, wiped her fingers between them and then wiped her fingers across my mouth.

Oh. My. Fucking. God... her scent was strong and hitting all my buttons. And it wasn't going to wipe off easily. I was going to have her scent in my nostrils until I could wash up. She smiled at me as if she knew exactly what she had done before walking back over to the other side of the picnic table.

There was no way I was going to lose the erection with her scent 'in my face' all the time, as it were. So I decided fuck it, and just went with it. I finished putting breakfast together, served us both up and came over to sit and eat with her.

"So is the teasing a part of the 'who I am' that you want to let out?" I asked as we ate.

"Yeah, pretty much," she admitted. "I can be outrageous around you and still be safe. Around others, I have to be a lot more careful."

We finished breakfast and the cleaning up, then went back to the tent and dried off. We sat inside, both naked, just talking plans.

"You feel like canoeing in the rain?" I asked her. "The thunderstorm part is well past us and there isn't any lightning. If we paddled, rather than floated, we could make up lost time and be to the next campsite sometime late this afternoon."

"The drizzle's not that bad," she thought aloud. "It's getting lighter, and it's warming up. We can use the ponchos and still paddle... sure! Let's go ahead and get back on the river. Old Man Peters has a shower at his place. With hot water."

"Deal," I agreed. We set about our time-honored teamwork of striking camp and getting everything into the canoe. Then we were off, wearing only the ponchos and Crocs. We didn't push it, but we did keep paddling. By the time noon rolled around we'd make pretty good progress. Annie opted to open some trail mix for us to snack on, rather than stopping for lunch. That improved our time as well.

In the afternoon, the rain had stopped, the sun was out and things were drying up quickly. The temp was soaring, too. We discarded the ponchos for sunscreen and hats. We enjoyed canoeing naked until we got close to the Peters' place. Then we donned the ponchos again, just in case we ran into anybody.

Old Man Peters was a farmer who had set up a small campsite on his property, along the river. He had about half a dozen leveled sites, plus some more rustic ones, a well water cistern that was filtered and chlorinated, and a brick bathhouse with latrines and showers, including hot water. He ran it on the honor system. He had a small shed for dry firewood, and a picnic table and trash can at each site. On the side of the bathhouse was a drop box for donations. The place was always clean and Dad had donated generously in the hopes of keeping it that way. We were going to do the same.

We came around the bend to see two groups of people already there. Or rather, one couple and one group. The group was four guys fishing and I recognized two of them as Peters' grandsons, but I was pulling a blank on their names. The couple was a guy-girl combo probably in their mid-20's. They'd driven in and their car was by their tent on one of the campsites. There weren't any other tents up. Despite my best efforts to swing wide, Annie ran us up in front of the site nearest the bathhouse, with one site between us and the couple.

She hopped out and we beached the canoe, starting through our usual routine. We got friendly waves from both groups. It didn't occur to me that we hadn't changed into shorts or shirts or whatever. Just the ponchos.

"I think we need to get the tent up and let it air out and dry some more," Annie told me. "Before we stash our gear." I agreed, and that's what we were doing when one of the Peters boys ambled over.

"Hi!" he called over. "Everybody else comin' up behind you?"

"Hi, Robbie," Annie told him, bending over to drive in a tent stake. Obviously, she remembered his name. "Not this year. It's just me and Brian. Nobody else could make it." I realized, based on the look he was giving her as he approached, that she was flashing him some major boobage.

"Good to see you've got everything up and running," I told him, making sure to get his attention. "We're sure hoping the showers are working."

"Yeah, they are," he told me with a last longing look at Annie. "Gramps had me an' my Dad replace the water heater and shower heads this year. It's all good."

"Excellent," I smiled. I was going to say something more, but we were both severely distracted at that moment. In fact, I think everyone looking our direction was. Annie stood up and stretched, and when she did, with her arms up over her head, the poncho fell away, baring her entire front. And she left it like that for several seconds, as if not noticing her exposure. Robbie sure did. So did I. I'm pretty sure the couple and the other three kids did, too.

She finally dropped her arms, looked at me and gave me an impish smile, which is when I realized she'd done it on purpose.

"C'mon, Brian," she chided me. "Let's finish getting this tent up. I am so looking forward to a hot shower!"

What is my life, but to serve? I shrugged to Robbie and went to help her finish staking. Then we got it raised and all the vents open, to air it out. Robbie had gone back to his buddies and the couple seemed to be getting ready to make dinner. They had that newlywed look about them, although they could have been boyfriend-girlfriend. Once the tent was up, Annie rummaged through our stuff and got out our Dopp kits and a couple of towels. She walked up to me and handed me mine.

"Come on with me," she told me. "Our gear is safe here. You can wash my back and I'll wash yours." Then she headed for the bathhouse. I didn't get a chance to point out that there was a Men's side and a Women's side. By the time I caught up to her, she was walking in the Men's side, so I followed her in.

"Don't go all freaking out," she told me as she walked up to the shower stalls and hung up her towel. "Nobody is going to care that we're showering together... we're family. Oooh! They did upgrade the showers!"

I went to see what she was talking about and realized that yes, they had. Instead of the pull rope that there used to be, there was a plate you stepped on to open the water flow. And there was a temperature selector on the wall. So you could step on the valve and get the temp right, then only use the water when you needed it, instead of wasting it. Annie came back out, stripped off her poncho, took off her Crocs, dug out a bar of soap, a small tube of shampoo and one of those plastic bath poufs, and walked back in.

I heard her adjusting the water as she called out, "c'mon in, Bro'... the water'll be fine." I went ahead and stripped off and joined her.

It's not that bathing my sister is a religious experience... but it may as well be. It wasn't just her back she wanted me to wash. I think the word 'everything' covers it. It's kind of hard to describe the sensuousness of shampooing her luxurious hair, bathing her smooth, toned skin, fondling her breasts while making sure they were 'scrubbed clean' (according to her), or her pussy and ass for that matter. Whether I wanted to or not, I was hard by the time I got done washing her. And right then? I didn't care.

We got her rinsed off and then she told me it was my turn. She had me kneel so she could shampoo me, then stand while she went over every bloody square inch of skin I had. Even if my hardon had contemplated detumescing, that was nixed when she started 'washing' my balls. When she sank to her knees and started blowing me, though, I just about lost it.

She got me all the way down her throat and was licking my balls before I realized what she'd done. Then I had to grab the walls of the stall to keep my balance.

"Holy Fuck, Annie!" I cried out (unintentionally, mind you). "What are you doing???" Dumb question, I know.

She came off my cock long enough to tell me "blowing you" before engulfing me again.

"Annie, you've got to stop!" I hissed, now aware that we might be overheard.

"Why?" she asked, coming off my cock again. "Am I hurting you?"

"No..." I started, but didn't get to finish. That was apparently all she needed to hear. She resumed going down on me and my cock didn't give a fuck what my brain was objecting to... she felt awesome! I'd wonder later where she'd learned to give head, but for right now, she was ramping me up like crazy.

I finally gave up. I'd beat myself up about it later, but for now I was hornier than hell, she was giving me a galaxy-class blowjob and I was about to lose my load down my sister's throat.

"Oh, fuuuuckkk, Annie..." I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum..."

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, still blowing me. And that was pretty much all she wrote.

"Oh, FUCK!" I grabbed her head and held her while I unloaded a gallon of jizz. Well, it wasn't a gallon, really, and I didn't hold her like I was throat fucking her or anything. More steadying myself, I guess. The net result, though, was Annie swallowed everything I had and then some. I was damned near passing out when she eased up, pulled off me, smacked her lips, burped and smiled.

"Damn, Brian! Who knew?"

Huh? My brain derailed. "Who knew what?" I managed to ask.

"Who knew you'd taste so sweet and cum so much?" she explained. "Damn, that was nice! And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm going to burn in Hell for eternity for sucking off my brother, but Jesus... talk about making a fantasy come true! You're wonderful!"

I was speechless. My rational mind had absolutely no idea how to handle this. So I fell back to my usual.

"What?"

"I've wanted to blow you forever, Bro'," she told me, getting to her feet. "Thank you. So let's finish getting cleaned up and finish setting up camp. You can handle dinner again. I'll get a campfire going."

And with that, she slipped on her poncho and Crocs, threw her stuff back in her Dopp kit and headed out the door. I was still dazed, watching her leave. So I walked over to the temperature control, turned it down and stood under the shower until the water ran cold. That sort of cleared my head. I got dressed, grabbed my Dopp kit and headed back to camp.

When I got there, Annie was already unloading the canoe into the tent, or onto the picnic table. I wasn't expecting rain, but I decided to put up the dining fly anyway. Like the tent, it needed additional drying out anyway. I finished about the same time Annie did, so we took a break to change -- her into her bikini and a t-shirt, me into my trunks and a t-shirt -- and I went into dinner mode and she went to get firewood, and to drop our donation in the box.

Tonight was spaghetti and meat sauce, with fruit cups, and instant pudding for dessert, plus the usual drinks. Annie got a medium-sized fire going and we ate, cleaned up, and pulled up logs for seats at the fire. We got into talking about the river, and some previous trips, and who our neighbors might be... everything but the elephant in the room -- the blowjob! She wasn't bringing it up, and I didn't want to be the boor to broach the subject. Eventually, the sun sank below the trees.

Part of me knew I should think it was wrong. Another part of me wanted to tell that part to go to hell. It was just between the two of us and nobody got hurt. A whole lot of confused, maybe, but not hurt. I just didn't see anything different about sharing physical intimacy than sharing emotional or intellectual or spiritual intimacy... something we'd done a lot, growing up together. Yeah, I was six years older than her, but we'd loved and respected each other from the start, the usual sibling conflicts notwithstanding.

We were both legal, except for the being related part, and it wasn't horndog me imposing my desires on her. In fact, she seemed to be the one driving this bus. I didn't want to be the one to throw a monkey wrench into the works, so mostly I just let it go. With a side helping of guilt and embarrassment for enjoying it so much.

"Want to do s'mores again?" she asked as the night sky deepened and the stars began popping out. An almost full moon had already risen.

"I'm good either way," I told her. "That pudding was pretty filling."

"Okay, then we'll skip 'em tonight," Annie decided. "I'm going for a swim." It wasn't surprising. Old Man Peters had dumped a bunch of sand along there to make a small beach, which is where we had pulled in. The current wasn't very strong, so there wasn't any danger of getting swept away. It was kind of dark, but with moonlight and the light of the campfire for reference, a quick dip wasn't going to be a problem.

What was surprising is that she stood up, stripped off her shirt and bikini, and walked out into the river in only her Crocs. Alone. The alone surprised me more, because the Buddy System had been our rule since our parents first introduced us to swimming. Skinny dipping at night had been known to have been done by all the members of our family. But not usually when there were other non-family members around.

"Hey, you're going in alone?" I asked her as she headed for the beach.

"Nope!" she called back over her shoulder. "You're going to strip down and join me! Like, now..."

Joining her was mandatory, from my point of view. The stripping down, not so much. But...

Okay, so I caved. She wanted me to go skinny dipping with her, I would. The only others were the couple and they seemed to have retired to their tent. I got up, pulled off the shirt and trunks, and headed after her. She had paused in water up to about her waist by the time I reached her.

"See?" she grinned. "You've got a wild side, too."