Annie: Floating Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already knew that," I pointed out. "It's just... this trip, you're pushing the boundaries a lot more. And by the way..." I decided I could be a bit crude with her and not offend her. She looked up expectantly for me to finish my thought.

"You have incredibly beautiful tits, glistening with water in the moonlight. The smooth curve from your ribs to your waist is pretty damned nice, too. But your long hair and impish smile are what really get to me." I thought her grin was going to split her face open.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "That's a great compliment, Bro'..." She moved over to be in front of me, hefted her boobs in her hands and jiggled them at me. "You really like these?"

"Oh, yeah, I really like them," I answered honestly. "Any guy would, even a eunuch. Like the line from the movie... you're why cavemen chiseled on walls."

She smiled even more as she slid into me, putting her arms around my neck and pushing those luscious tits into me. She looked up at me, tilted her head, told me "that is so sweet...", and kissed me. Really kissed me. Not a 'Hi, Bro', how are you?' kind of kiss... one those 'I own you, body, mind and soul' kind of kisses. I had to kiss her back. I didn't have any choice.

I should have known she'd be a great kisser. She was good at everything else she chose to do. Any objections I might have had went the way of the dodo. I ended up melting into her and pretty much getting lost in her incredible sensuality. Sexuality, too, but mostly the sensual part. The part where her looks, and scent, and taste, and feel, and even her soft moans, sent waves of excitement through me. To be honest, she kissed better than any other lover I'd ever had. Maybe it was the taboo, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it was all her.

She's the one that broke the kiss... but stayed draped over me, those wonderful breasts pressed into my chest.

"Thank you, Brian," she told me softly. "I really needed that. You are the one man I can truly feel safe around, and you turn me on like crazy. You always have, and you probably always will. I hope you won't mind sleeping together again tonight?"

"I'm not going to mind," I smiled and shook my head. "You make a great bed warmer." She didn't say anything. She just leaned up and kissed me again, a bit softer and less urgent. More... romantic.

"Are we following our plan?" she asked as she eased up. "Early start, slow float, afternoon camp?"

"Yeah, unless you've got some reason not to," I decided. "I'm going to fix myself a nightcap and sit around the fire for a bit, then knock it off and hit the sack."

"I think I'll take one tonight, too," she told me. "If the offer's still good."

"It's still good. I'm heading in. The hardon is almost gone."

"Oh, nuts!" she pouted, fishing around under the water and finding my mostly limp dick.

"No, that would be a bit farther down," I joked. I should have predicted her response. "Hey! Watch it with the family jewels, sis!" She'd gone ahead and grabbed them.

"Oh, right," she told me, letting go. "Don't want to damage anything important." Then she giggled and turned for shore, kind of splashing her way in. The woman of the couple across the way was walking back from the bathhouse and I watched her as she watched Annie. When Annie was up to about her knees in the water, the woman called over to her.

"Hey... is that okay?" she asked.

"Oh, sure," Annie told her. "The water's a little cool, but there's almost no current, and there's a sandy bottom quite a ways out." I don't think that's what the woman was asking, but she ran with it.

"Thanks!" she told Annie, then went to the tent and told the guy inside, "c'mon out, honey... I'm going swimming." To whatever he answered, she added, "no, we don't need suits." Then it was my turn to get watched as I walked in, following Annie. She'd headed over to the fire where we'd left our clothes, so I just thought Screw It and walked over to join her, aware that the lady was watching both of us. Annie did play it straight when she got there, putting on her bikini and pulling on her shirt. I did the same with my trunks and shirt.

"Back out in a minute," I told her, then went to the tent to retrieve my rum and cranapple. I brought two cups with me this time. We didn't have any ice, and I'd forgotten to put the juice in the river, so we had a couple of sort of warm cocktails, but they were good and did their job. I was feeling more relaxed and Annie definitely was. We got a chance to surreptitiously ogle the now naked couple as they went out for a swim, sans suits. Not bad, from my point of view. Of course, nowhere near as good as Annie.

I think we'd actually gone through about three drinks apiece when Annie decided it was her bedtime.

"I'm heading in," she told me as threw back the last of hers and got up. "Come on along when you feel like it." She didn't wait for my reply before heading for the river to rinse her cup, then on back to the tent. I decided to take it a little slower, finishing my drink as I watched the other couple messing around in the water. Soon, though, they'd had enough and headed up to their tent. I decided it was about time for me to do the same.

I rinsed my cup, checked that the canoe was secure, then went on up to our tent. When I got in, I discovered Annie was already in the double bag, curled up over on her side. I mentally shrugged, stripped off and climbed in. I was nude and I figured she would be, too... and I was right.

She didn't say anything except "snuggle?" as I got in. I told her "sure" and she slipped in under my left arm with her head on my shoulder, her left boob on my chest and her left leg up over mine. Damn, she felt nice!

We lay there in the quiet, a little high and a lot relaxed, until we realized it wasn't really quiet. The lady next door was apparently a moaner. And the guy was apparently good at giving her a reason to.

Annie was subtle, but noticeable. She very gently started rubbing her groin against my leg. Not enough to be annoying, but I picked up on it. I mean, I was horny after all. And Annie felt very good rubbing on me. Good enough that between Annie rubbing me and the lady moaning, I was getting hard. Very hard.

Annie tried to drift her hand down to her pussy without me noticing, but she ended up bumping against my hardon.

"Oh! Sorry..." she breathed and moved her hand the rest of the way down to be able to play with herself. "Sorry, Bro'... I'm horny and she sounds like she's having a great time..."

"Not a problem," I told her. "Move back off me a little, so you can reach you better. I'm not going to give you any shit about doing yourself. And yeah... she does sound pretty hot."

Annie did roll back off me, mostly, but stayed snuggled in close. She gave up any pretense of hiding anything. She used her left hand to spread her lips and her right to rub herself -- mostly her clit, I think. I just lay there contributing pheromones and listening to the wonderful stereo of Annie on one side of me and the anonymous woman on the other. I didn't realize at the time that both of them were doing an admirable job of keeping the vocals down.

I really was trying to ignore my own excitement. Some part of me thought I should be all cool and sophisticated, and nonjudgmentally leave Annie to her fun. That, of course, let my devious side rise to the occasion. I realized that with her arms the way they were, they were pushing up her boobs. And those luscious mounds were topped by very turgid nipples. Nipples which were just screaming to be played with. Or so I chose to believe.

With her snuggled up to my left side, I reached over with my right hand to her right breast and started playing with the nipple. That was rewarded with an arched back, a loud moan and an increase in her jilling speed.

"Oh, yeah, Brian... oh, fuck, that's good..."

So, of course, I kept going. And after a while, upped the ante. I rolled up over her enough that I could suckle her. That did it...

"Oh, FUCK! Oh, yeah. Oh, fuck, Brian! You gonna make me cum..."

"Mm-hmm," I agreed. Just like she had. I was way past caring about proprieties.

"Fuck, Brian! Yeah! Yeah! Right like that! Right like... Oh. Fuck! I'm CUMMING!!!"

The last exclamation, as she exploded under me, was enough to drown out the other couple.

Annie was really writhing and bucking. The phrase "cumming her brains out" came to mind. Girlfriends had taught me well... I wasn't going to stop until she told me to.

She kept moaning, words mostly related to God, fucking and cumming, and I finally had to let her come down some, because it seemed like she was starting to pass out. Then I got my next brilliant idea. She'd had no problem going down on me and getting me off... why shouldn't I do the same for her?

Well, since I couldn't think of a reason not to, I did. Besides, I love eating pussy. I slid down her body while she was catching her breath and calming down -- and not really paying attention to what I was doing -- until I could ease in between her thighs, spread them slightly, and start worshipping her vulva. Cunnilingating, I believe is the term. Driving her insane will do, too.

"OH-FUCK-BRIAN-GODDAMMIT-I'M-CUMMING!!!" She damn near crushed my head when her thighs tried to snap shut and they probably heard her in the next county. I had one arm in the way, so all she ended up doing was shaking like crazy. Her back kept arching up, pushing her into my mouth. Sort of out of self-defense, I inserted a finger so I could keep her going but take my mouth off her for a bit. As soon as I did, she started bearing down on my hand.

"Oh, yeah, that's good... that's good! Oh, yeah, finger me, Bro'... yeah, more... another one. Put in another one. Oh, fuck! that's good..."

Okay, so she wanted more, who was I to argue? I slipped in a second finger and went looking for her G-spot. I don't think I'd found it, yet, when she started urging me to put in another. So I did. Three fingers was pretty much filling up her tight pussy. She was thrashing on me so hard, I didn't have to finger-fuck her... she was doing all the work.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! That's good! Fuck, that's good! Deeper. A little deeper. A little -- Oh, Fuck, Yes! RIGHT THERE!!!"

She squirted. She crunched down hard on my hand, clamped down like a vice, pulsed hard and squirted into the palm of my hand. Three or four jets. I looked up at her and her eyes were rolling back in her head. Freaky. Awesome -- but freaky. But she hadn't said stop, yet. Or passed out.

"Oh, fuck, Brian..." she moaned as she came down from whatever cosmic orgasmic heights she'd been on and stopped pushing her pussy down on my hand. I took that as my cue to pull out my fingers, but she grabbed my wrist and held me there. "Don't go," she told me. "Just stay right there for a minute." So I did. I left my fingers gently rocking in her, not trying to get her off again or anything.

After awhile, she started rocking, too. Increasing the intensity of the diddling. We both sped up a bit, with her setting the pace. A bit later, she told me, "use your tongue. Please." I did and she went up and over in nothing flat. She kept me fingering and eating her, and I think we got five or six more major orgasms before she told me to ease up.

"Damn, Brian... I'm done," she murmured, snuggling back into me and sliding her hand down to my still rock hard cock. "You made me cum like I've never cum before... and you haven't even gotten off once."

"That's okay," I smiled. "Experiencing you cumming and cumming and cumming is worth it."

"No, it's not okay," she informed me. She rolled away and rummaged through her backpack, coming back with some kind of lotion. She rolled back, handed me the tube and told me, "fuck my tits."

I thought about it for a long moment, even as I reached out and took the tube. In a way, it was just like another form of mutual masturbation, and whether or not I wanted to admit it, I was definitely cranked. On the other hand, it was raising the level of our intimacy by several notches. Straddling her, pumping my cock between her fleshy mounds, was a whole lot like actual fucking, and I wasn't sure I was ready to throw out the rulebook on that one. But the horny side won and I got on my knees, swinging a leg over her and squirting out some of the lotion in the valley between her boobs.

As I moved to get into position, she pushed up from both sides, accentuating the channel and smearing the lube around. The smile on her face as I slid my cock in was beatific.

"Oh, yeah," she murmured as I slowly started to stroke, "that feels fantastic..."

Yeah, it did. And I was so cranked, I wasn't going to last very long, no matter how fast or slow I fucked those gorgeous tits. Then she surprised me by starting to lick the head of my cock every time it got in range.

"Oh, fuck, Annie... you feel phenomenal! Oh, fuuuuckkk..."

"You gonna cum, Bro'?" she asked, pushing her tits even more firmly around my shaft. "You gonna blow your load all over your sweet sister?"

That did it. "Oh, fuck!" was about the only thing I could say. But she had more. A lot more.

"You gonna cum? Oh, yeah, Bro'... blow your load all over me... all over my titties and face... paint me with your jizz, Brian... fuckin' mark me with your cum... mark me as your fuckin' little bitch of a sister... don't fuckin' stop. Don't hold back. Let me have your cum, Brother!..."

I didn't have much choice. The whole thing about masturbating her and going down on her had been one long tease and I had one hell of a load waiting to go. And she just kept pushing my buttons. The talking dirty -- so completely unexpected from her -- did me in. I came.

Jesus, did I cum! Rope after rope after rope. And not just on her neck and boobs. She had me angled so I ended up on her face and even in her hair! Like drizzling icing on a cake... and she looked blissful. She was really enjoying getting my cum all over her. Like, on the edge of laughing kind of enjoying. For my part, I was getting tunnel vision and little flashing lights and shit.

I finally stopped cumming, but my cock was still hard and still caught between her lovely, lovely tits.

"That was amazing, Brian," she told me, her eyes closed, mostly as protection against my jizz, I think. "Absolutely amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!..."

Then after a pause, "uh... you don't happen to have a hand towel handy, do you?"

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. I was fishing out a towel, to be sure, but I couldn't get past the ridiculousness of the situation. She started laughing, too, as she wiped up the mess. I eased back off of her and lay back down beside her.

"The amazing one is you, Annie," I told her, and meant every syllable. "You keep surprising me left and right with all this new, or previously hidden, you and I'm really liking her. And you feel so incredibly good to me. I know if people knew about this, we'd catch all kinds of shit about it being illegal, immoral and fattening. Well, maybe not the fattening part, but we'd really catch hell. And yet, I can't see one single thing wrong with us. I love you. You love me. It can't be a marrying kind of thing, but we both want the other to feel as good as we can... and you are so wonderful at it. I hope you're feeling okay..."

"Okay doesn't even begin to cover it, Bro'..." she smiled. "Ready for some sleep?"

"Well, our neighbors seem to have quieted down," I mused. "I missed their grand finale, if there was one. So yeah, sure. Are we shooting for early again in the morning? And am I handling breakfast?"

"I'd like both of those to be 'yes'," she told me. "But it's only fair to offer to do breakfast, since you seem to keep doing it."

"Don't sweat it," I told her. "Snuggle up, kill the light, and let's catch some Zzz's. I'll handle breakfast."

"Bless you, dear Brother, bless you," she mumbled into my armpit as she got snuggled up after dousing the light. I held her close, she wrapped around me and we were down for the count.

* * * * *

[Day 4 - Monday]

This time, I managed to sleep through until my alarm went off. Annie stirred as I moved to shut it off.

"Sleep, baby sister," I murmured. "I'm going out to start breakfast." I leaned down and kissed her cheek and she got a soft smile on her angelic face, but didn't say anything. I eased out of the bag and into my shorts and t-shirt this time, slipped on the Crocs and headed out.

It was a clear, slightly cool morning with a light breeze. Perfect. I got the coffee water going, hit the latrine and started putting together breakfast. Today was freeze-dried scrambled eggs and bacon, cinnamon-apple oatmeal and the usual juices and coffee. Annie wasn't out by the time I was almost done, so I went to the tent to check on her and found her dozing with her hand in her crotch, gently rubbing.

"Hey, Sis," I told her as I gently stroked her thigh. "Breakfast is ready whenever you are."

She came awake and opened her eyes, looking at me. Then looked down at her hand and got a kind of sheepish look on her face.

"Okay, I'll be out in a couple of minutes," she told me. I went on back to the picnic table and true to form, a couple of minutes later she emerged in her bikini and t-shirt, waved, then headed up to the bathhouse. I had her coffee waiting for her by the time she got back.

"Thanks," she told me as she took it. "You are doing a great job of spoiling me. I'd feel guilty about it, if I wasn't just considering it a graduation present. As a matter of fact, this whole trip is, and has been. You are an awesome big brother!" She leaned in and kissed me. Gentle, kind of romantic and on the lips. Then she moved to sit down and sip her coffee. I was still amazed at how much she could thrill me with something so simple.

I dished up breakfast and we fell to, without much conversation. We were on our second cup of coffee when we started discussing today's plans.

"I need another quick shower before we go," she told me. "Somebody slathered cum all over me." She was telling me this with a grin, so I figured I wasn't in too much trouble.

"I'll probably grab one, too," I told her. "Without the blowjob, if you don't mind. You start on me again and we'll never make it out of here." She sort of smirked at me. "And yes, you're that good."

After breakfast, we struck everything but our packs. The canoe was loaded with space reserved for them, and then Annie and I headed for the showers. Annie walked into the Men's again and I figured Screw It... she knew I didn't want to get into shenanigans. It turned out she didn't, either. What she wanted was for me wash her back, for which she'd wash mine.

We were in the middle of that when the guy of the couple next door walked in, obviously intending to take a shower. When he saw us, he started to do an about face with an, "oh, shit... sorry." Annie jumped on it.

"Don't be sorry and you don't have to go," she told him. "We're just washing up before we hit the river." They guy paused and looked back at us. Then he hung up his towel, grabbed his soap, stripped off his trunks and walked into the shower stall next to us.

"Thanks," he told her. "We're going antiquing today and I wanted to get cleaned up before I have to play mule." He paused as he got the water adjusted and I was finishing Annie's back. Then he added, "I'm Paul, by the way. And my wife is Susan. You two were quite the, uh... inspiration last night. I definitely owe you a debt of gratitude." I could see Annie smiling at that. Then she stopped my heart.

"Our pleasure," she told him. "You were, too. I'm Annie and this is my brother Brian. We're heading on down the river today. It's a graduation celebration for me."

The profound silence from the other side of the wall spoke volumes. After several very long moments, Paul told Annie, "well... congratulations! I hope you're getting all of your wishes."