All Comments on 'Anniversary'

by seattlemale2003

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well

Kissing a woman who has just given head to some guy is pretty much giving the guy a BJ by proxy. Might as well go gay and eliminate the wife as the middle person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No don't bother if you do continue put the story in Fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't bother with number 2, this was disgusting enough. Married 30 years and you suggest your wife suck another man's cock. Boy, what a guy. If trash like this is the best you can do, quit.

Ctucker59Ctucker59about 2 years ago

Yep, we want Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it took 30 years to do this? If you both wanted it badly you would have done it even before you were married. I can't see this happening unless one of the pair really didn't give a shit about the marriage or each other and have a "who cares who he/she fucks" attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable for a fifty year old woman. Stupid and waste of time.

Darrell_WrightDarrell_Wrightabout 2 years ago

Yes please do more chapters, even longer ones.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Please. NO part 2. Part one was bad enough. You and your wife do this crap?

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Story is not bad but the writing is do inept that it ruined it. Get an editor. Learn to use quotations correctly and learn the difference between present and past tense....or just get an editor.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 2 years ago

Hope part 2 CUMS soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One way to judge a story is by the title. According to the URL, there are 922 stories just on this site with the same title. If a writer puts so little effort into a title, how much effort could have been used writing the story?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Another retread closeted little boy trying to pass off his inane drivel as something other than a smoldering dumpster fire.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

You want a constructive about this? Really? No need for part 2...1*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Seattle male? That sounds about right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah. That what women in their 50s want to do. Is suck a bunch of diseased cocks in a glory hole.

Stupid AF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a cute story if she wants another one to play with what's wrong with the guy that's driving the limo and why not go out to the limo and enjoy the comfort and the room there's lots of things they could do besides going into a dirty theater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how these people provide their feedback, when the whole purpose of this website is a fantasy and or true stories of peoples sexual ways that why can’t they just let it be. And stop criticizing as they do. It’s a beautiful story and does deserve more, and probably even more detail to give the reader what they’re looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a good start. Keep on writing, on this story or on another.

ignore the idiot comments; like the poor, the brain damaged are always with us.

Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Think about a situation where a bunch of people all started talking at once. Was it hard to follow until they stopped and only one person at a time spoke? That's your story. Lack of proper dialogue rules and punctuations make it a mess where the "everybody talks at once" effect kicks in. It might have been an interesting story otherwise.

"She leaned to my ear and said do you think he is hard? I said put your fingers to the hole and find out."

She leaned to my ear and said, "Do you think he is hard?"

I said, "Put your fingers to the hole and find out."

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

No more parts! This was bad enough...1*

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyabout 2 years ago

Good detail but you need to use quotation when folks are talking. Be interested to see part two with that change and a bit longer, more than one additional partner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Well done. Part 2 would be great! All the bad comments are from dickheads with no stories anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseattlemale2003@seattlemale2003
Married Male looking for a glimpse and maybe a taste to the side of life I have never known. Just sent in my first story. Any questions just ask.