All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 03'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ThorlolThorlol11 months ago

Still pretty fucked up. Even a professional psychiatrist is alright with the fact that she pretends to be another person? That should ring alarm bells and not be supported. And this Oliver guy still gets 90% of the blame. I mean if Karens pretend persona can say no then the old one had the same agency. So yeah nothing new. Just a game of pretend.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

It seems to me that the old Karen will be fucking around. That’s why she has created the new Karen. She is delusional and will use that as an excuse to have her cake and eat it too. I hope the guy will see through this before he gets serious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best chapter yet! My only problem is that it's too short.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is no "new Karen." There's just the same old Karen who'll do it again.

des911des91111 months ago

Moving along nicely. I'm curious how this is all going to work out, though, but confident that it will work out. The Karens is an interesting device (with some evidence and history); big risk to her mental health if they can't be reconciled. I'm rooting for a happy ending (of course).

You're doing well and thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a very skilled author. Interesting developments, and not predictable or cliched. It’s moving toward reconciliation, but doing it slant.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

She may not have cheated, yet, but another dom will be taking Old Karen eventually, what is the plan for that? Her schizophrenia show no signs of resolution and her psychiatrist should have her license revoked for promoting it. He needs to run, the new Karen seems to have an unbreakable tie to the old Karen.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG11 months ago

Enjoying the story but still hope the scumbag gets his.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kind of getting weird with the two Karens. Talking to each other? I’d run from both.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't get past this. Think this will be the last one I read of this series. You have written Karen to be quite psychotic. The whole story should have ended with retribution and been done with it. Why the reconciliation? She's a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This has gone left for me.......... lot of folly in this mess particularly this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bitch be crazy. RUN FORREST!!! RUNNN!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Steady movement along the storyline was plagued by repetitive narrative. 4.4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mark my words, she'll end up boiling the cats.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This lady cray cray, run homie.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Oh it’s still going strong, nice part, you do make the reader think on more than one level, good story.

kamdev99008kamdev990089 months ago

The story is going stale.

Not moving on

Dual Karen twist is like an imposed idea

Started with 5 star

Now this part is no more than,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Helluva story but I’d be wondering if she really had split and was crazy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The virus signaling is very very heavy and redundant. Also, he had his chance to do something about Oliver, he wimped out remember? So now he's "going to pay him a visit"? Nah, I don't think so. He grew a pair of balls just like that?

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Getting a bit drawn out. I feel like him divorcing her made little sense when taken in correct with how he acted after. If he was going to immediately date her why bother divorcing? Just with through it instead... Either you can't be with her and divorce it you can find a way to get over it and you don't. This would make sense if it was years later but it's like the next week...

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Meh, she's STILL a bloody selfish bint. She wants HIM to make her feel better.

//

Also, the whole "I can't hurt the person I love" thing is just so much garbage. If she wants physical pain, he's not "hurting" her, for lack of a better wording. He's giving her what she wants and needs (the problem is her selfish wantings and needings, again).

//

Also, why the eff is he hurting his hand when there are paddles, floggers, belts, canes, whips, and so many more things available - many possible to improvise at even a random vanilla household.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz5 months ago

My own reaction got stronger from chapter to chapter, that Brian is really the asshole in this relationship. He should stop being stuck up. She has made a mistake, he made her pay dearly. If a woman makes so many amends and attempts he is not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Getting

Getting too long.They shouldn't have separated in the first place,so if he is taking her back he should shit or get off the pot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES