All Comments on 'Anniversary Fling - Pt. 01'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooo hot! I love the setting because I know there will be more chapters to make my pussy drip, can’t wait to share this w/ my husband. What I really want to know is where to find a resort like that?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

good start on what will be a good series

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxabout 1 year ago

Great story!! A fantastic scenario for many hot couplings. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, the places you can go with this story line! You've mentioned Fantasy Kay in some of your other stories; I think it would be fun to have some of those other characters meet there! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hope to see little bitch hubby turned into some Alpha's fuck toy.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxabout 1 year ago

Super hot! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars! Loved it. Great job with the dirty talk. It is so hard to make it sound real and dirty talk is a big part of what makes for good sex.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

An amazing opening chapter! I loved it! 5 stars from me and anxiously waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hot story… loved it.

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

Don’t bother with more chapters - just start over with a plot in mind

cumfreakcumfreakabout 1 year ago

Very hot story. I’m looking forward to some men sucking dick in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. The sex was well described and hot, and you kept the husband just the right side of enjoying his hot wife without letting him move to far to cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fun, hot read from Casey!

I look forward to more! 😉

IB6UB9_6EIB6UB9_6Eabout 1 year ago

Thanks, your story is hot. I like the way you think. I think there is nothing hotter than a person choosing to redefine their paramaters and going places, doing things, that were previously taboo. What to do after enjoying the nasty, well that's entertaining too.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 year ago

So hard right now. Love the bi male sex, and the loose women. I'm gonna cum so hard from this!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Loved it nice and wickedly filthy I wish there was a fantasy island like that near me , but I guess it would be a bit chilly off the north coast of the UK, as a lady I once knew said to me, I'd have nipples like chapel hat pegs .

What a tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always love a great erotic story. You write some of the best I've read in my short time on here. Please continue writing. So hot and horny, now, Never a man around when you need one.

Yours,

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

CB… U R GREAT! I am in boner heaven! Great story, excellent writing… and an outstanding nding (or coming)

I really don’t know as my mind I in a schmooz fog… great job! If this I how ur mind work, or u bod, w definitely need to either hookup r at least sign a pack, get married or I’ll b ur slave! ALL GOOD!!!

Thanks for the buzz and the ache!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES