All Comments on 'Anonymous Hotel Sex'

by binhguy2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, realistic story. Bottoming bareback for a complete stranger? Yes, very risky! But sometimes you just can’t help yourself… many years ago I did the same thing: I have a big cock myself — top 10%, top 5% even maybe — but this guy’s cock was HUGE, definitely top 1%. I just had to have him raw. Used a ton of lube and started very slowly but, oh boy, was it worth it or what! I was “pissing” out cum, never before and never since have I had multiple hands-free orgasms like that. Didn’t get his contact details, damn! And the postscript? No, I didn’t catch anything… very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raw and white hot description of what it’s like to face your abject craving for a rigid, throbbing, and ultimately pulsing cock. And then the semen pouring out of a gaping hole…looking forward to more..

binhguy2binhguy2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading!! This was a true story which happened in 2016.

hungbottomhungbottomover 1 year ago

Hot Damn....you lucky slut!

19DarkStar5819DarkStar58over 1 year ago

Very emotionally hot sir! I gave my ass to two men i met at the local xrated theater when i was only around 19 or 20.Very hoeny and no experience with men yet.They were cool about it and took me back to their house where we got naked and i learned how to suck on my first cock.Finally the quite guy got behind me,lubed up my ass and slowly slid his massive 9in thick cock into my virgin ass.I was in total pain and asked him to take it out.We tried a few more times and finally got in and i got the fucking of my life.40 years later i still think about those guys and the lessons they taught me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot story. I was at the LAX Marriott and hooked up with a gut I met in the bar; ending up him fucking me in the ass, ouch did it hurt. like your story, I never did get his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I felt a pop if you will" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bareback is danerous if married. If single you are only putting yourself at risk. Being stealth is not hot. I became an adult in 1970s so safe sex was only for VD prevention. So i breed every man including married men until i got a partners this was until the late 70s. Needs a disclaimer for modern day sec

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous