Another Day After Work

Story Info
Another evening, I take her home again.
1.7k words
4.47
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

You will have read about my little adventure after work. It all went surprisingly well and was very satisfyingly naughty. Since we were effectively work colleagues (we didn't actually work together, or even did the same work, but we both worked for the same company), our paths would often cross. We would politely smile and nod acknowledgement of each other. Her smile towards me always seemed to convey a slight sense of amusememt and the connection between us of a common secret.

I know that I did not give her a name before, and I do not want to give her real name now because I am sure that she would be very embarrassed by my sharing of our little secret with all you readers. Personally, I enjoy sharing like this, but I will protect her modesty and call her Phyllis which is not, of course, her real name.

Almost inevitably, there was another occasion of drinks after work which we both attended, although since we did not actually work together there were less than there would have been otherwise. Also, as I have previously said, she was not much of a drinker so her attendance at such times was often a matter of social politeness.

I like to think that the teson for her attendance on this second occasion was that she knew that I would be there and she did, beforehand, ask if I was prepared to take her home afterwards.

"Are you sure?" I asked, considerately.

"I think it would be for the best," she answered.

I was not too sure what she meant by that, but I assumed she meant that she was being guided by her Christian principles.

I was pretty certain that it meant that I would be showing her my cock again later, although I was uncertain how that would be happening or where I might be depositing my semen afterwards.

I doubted that I was going to get a fuck because that would be expecting too much of Christian charity and, from her reputation and general behaviour, I believed her still to be a virgin.

Oh, my God. I still remember the expression on her face when she saw my fully erect cock in front of her.

I did not take here to the evening occasion. As I have said, we were not colleagues and she made her way there by herself. If we had arrived together that would have implied some relationship and she would have been embarrassed by the subsequent gossip but accepting a gentlemanly lift home afterwards, after dark, was just a sensible precaution for a single Christian woman.

I kept an eye on her all evening, though not too obviously. She had two glasses of wine and then, to my surprise, accepted a third. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

She certainly seemed to have no concerns about trusting me to take her home later and not to take advantage of her, even though that is exactly what I had done before. I may not have raped her but jerking off over a woman who was really only a nodding acquaintance would usually be considered beyond the bounds of normal decency.

She was reaching the bottom of her third glass of wine, which she was nursing carefully in her hands, and started looking around - I guessed to see where I was. She was wearing a sheer black dress with a white silvery trim and showing a modest cleavage. I thought she looked quite attractive even with a little middle-age dumpiness. I made my way over to her.

"We can go when you like," I said, "but you can have another wine if you would like one."

"That's very kind of you," she said, "but I've had three already and that is a lot for me. I think I'd like to go now."

"Ok." I said, "Well, if you want to collect your things and say your goodbyes, I will do the same and we cam meet up outside."

She nodded agreement and I moved away from her.

Outside, I was waiting for her by the car when she finally joined me.

"I'm sorry," she said, 'You know how difficult it can be to get away."

"Don't worry about it." I said, "Have you had your hair done? It looks nice."

"Yes," she said, smiling, "thank you for noticing."

"And I promise that there will be nothing improper this time." I said, resting my hand on the black dress where it covered her knee.

"I hope so," she said, giving my hand back to me.

I know that I didn't mean it. I hoped that she didn't either.

We made small talk on the way back to her house which was only about a fifteen minute drive. She invited me in for coffee and, of course, I went in.

We made more small talk across the coffee table and then she thanked me for taking her home and that she thought it 'would be for the best' because another woman 'wouldn't understand' and I could easily get into trouble and she would not want that.

"You were very kind and understanding." I said, aware that the conversation was leaning alteady but not wanting to push it over myself. I would let her push it further - and she did!

"I could be kind and understanding again."

I looked at her.

"I've never seen one big like that before."

I would say that I had a moderately average sized dick, so I think what she meant was a fully erect penis pointing at her face. She probably never had seen one big like that before.

"You want to see it again?"

"If it's not too much trouble."

"My pleasure." I said, completely meaning it.

I stood and started undoing my trousers. She moved the coffee table out of the way, possibly to make room for my big dick.

Taking off my trousers and underpants, I stood in front of her, sitting on the couch in front of me. I stroked my cock to stiffen it for her. She watched, I thought appreciatively.

"You shouldn't do that in front of someone you don't know very well."

"I think I know you a bit better now than I did before " I said. "Do you like my cock?"

"I don't know if I like it, but I do like looking at it. What did you think I was going to do when you showed it to me last time?"

"I don't really know, " I said. "I didnt know what you meant when you offered to help me out."

"What would a woman possibly do for you, if they wanted to help you out?"

"Well," I said, "she might jerk me off, stroke it until I come."

"Like you did last time?"

"Yes, but I've never come quite like that before."

"I'd hope not. It went all over the place, mostly over me."

"Yes, " I said, "it did. I'm sorry about that, but it did feel very good!

"I think I may have accidentally groped your breasts when I tried to clean up afterwards. I'm sorry about that too."

"Oh yes," she said, "I'd forgotten about that, but I was so shocked by it all that I might not have even noticed.

"Can I touch it?"

"Oh yes," I said, "please do, but be careful because it might go off and make a mess of your lovely dress."

"You didn't seem to care much about that last time," She had her hand around the base of my shaft.

"I said that I was sory about that!"

"What else might they do? Might they suck it?"

"They might. Sally likes to suck it sometimes. Sometimes instead of a fuck, sometimes before one to get it hard enough."

"It looks and feels hard enough to me." She said.

"I don't know if I'd like to suck it though." She said.

She looked at it thoughtfully for a few seconds and then suddenly, moving forward, took my entire cockhead into her mouth and started to suck on it.

"Wow," I said, "I never thought of you as a cocksucker, Phyllis!"

"It's not so bad," she said, taking her mouth off of it. "I think I might like this!"

She went back at it, this time taking my cock into her mouth and her throat as far as she could. I was quite shocked by her obvious enthusiasm, so it took me a moment to settle down to enjoying her attentions.

I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity to explore her cleavage, so I slipped my right hand fown therr and inside her bra to find a beautifully hardened nipple tp tweak. I thought I could hear/feel a gutteral moan as she worked her mouth up and down my erection.

My left hand was on the back of her head.

I knew that I couldn't hold myself much lomger. Perhaps I should have warned her, but I am sure she knew what was going to happen. My cock erupted into her mouth and throat and it seemed like a lot to me. I could feel her gagging on it, but she did not pull away and swallowed it all down her throat. When she pulled her head back, she kept her lips around my cock so that when it finally came free from her mouth there was not a trace of my semen left. It had all gone into her mouth and down her throat.

"Wow," she said, "that wasn't so bad at all, and it actually tasted quite good."

She licked her lips, "I'd heard about it and sometimes it sounded quite nasty, but I still wanted to try it. It's difficult for a good single Christian woman to try sucking a man's dick, but I knew you would let me do it and, more important, that you would keep it a secret.

"You will keep it a secret, won't you, Danny?"

"Of course, Phyllis, although one day I might like you to do that again."

"I think we could possibly arrange that, Danny - discreetly, of course."

"Do you fuck, Phyllis?"

"I don't know, Danny, but this morning I didn't know that I suck cock, so maybe we'll see.

"And what about your wife?"

"We keep secrets, don't we, Phyllis?"