Another Day at the Beach

Story Info
Mother and son take a walk on the beach.
3k words
4.24
28.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd spent the afternoon at the beach, taking too many photos of the picturesque landscape. Most people probably thought they were from out of town, but Marge and her son Jimmy actually grew up there. The tourist season didn't change plans for the locals too much, given it was only a small resort town. When seasons changed and more people began to show up, it gave a small boost to the economy. So even the locals showed up in droves.

Marge and Jimmy blended right in. Jimmy's mom wore her sun hat, and both of them wore their sunglasses. They parked away from the beaches, and walked along the roads in flip flops and with too many supplies: articles of clothing, extra towels, sunscreen and other accessories they'd never even end up using. Nobody knew who they were; just a couple on vacation.

Marge asked Jimmy to take various photos of her on the beach that she could post on social media. After all, she'd already photographed Jimmy climbing up the rock structures, running along the beach, and in lots of scenic photos her that imagination could think up. They were having a blast, and recording the memories. Nothing would be forgotten today.

Jimmy watched Marge as she walked down the streets ahead of him. He didn't feel very confident taking the photos for her, but he obliged anyways. Not quite sure of the photography techniques and lighting that women on social media seemed to have a knack for, he did his best just to wait for the sexiest moment and snap a decent photo of her.

As the sky slowly darkened into dusk, they made their way back to their shared home. Jimmy shared the photos he had taken with his phone, and Marge hooked an arm around his and nearly skipped with giddiness toward home. It was everything they'd hoped for.

They arrived and went their separate ways, putting things back where they belonged: towels on shelves, sunscreen and insect repellent in cabinets, shaking the sand out of their carrying bags. By the time the sun had settled everything was mostly taken care of. Jimmy had decided that his swim trunks were dry and comfortable enough that he didn't need to change out of them. He could just lounge around on this pretend family vacation.

So he was just a little surprised when he passed by Marge's room and saw that she had a slightly different idea for her evening. She had already changed out of her bikini and was wearing a light robe, probably so she wouldn't have to awkwardly sit around her son with barely any clothes on and the sun already set.

He stood back from the doorway a moment, admiring the aged softness of her skin as she finished applying lotion that keeps her wrinkles away. Her sun-scorched skin was dark and taut around her face and hands and contrasted with Jimmy's youthful bronze appearance, but he stood there in awe of the imperfectly shaped femininity of her waist and hips, her figure barely hidden underneath her robe, and noticeably robust. He'd had more than one of his past girlfriends act jealous of her. Jimmy, you're always staring at your mom's breasts, they'd accuse. But why the jealousy? Her beauty was simply amazing to behold.

She stopped when she realized he was standing there and flashed him a smile as she drew her robe closed. After spending all day taking photos of each other and uploading them she was not feeling any embarrassment. She didn't need any selfies like this, so instead she asked what he wanted for an evening snack.

"It doesn't matter to me," he responded.

"Okay, I'll just make some tea and biscuits as soon as I'm done getting ready." She shooed him away but he lingered until she turned around and he could was able to catch a glimpse of her robed behind. Her womanhood was evident from her figure, which she also tried to maintain by going to the gym regularly.

He finally broke his gaze and continued down the hall to his room. He closed the door silently behind himself and breathed a longing sigh before tending to the erection he now found himself with. She couldn't see him walk down the hall like this. He did his best to tuck it into his shorts at the most inconspicuous angle before heading out toward the dining room, where she was waiting on him for a snack.

"Do You want some iced tea, Jimmy?"

"Sure, Mom," and he hoped she didn't see his eyes bulging out of his skull. He didn't even remember sitting at the table because her robe was unable to contain the large helping of breasts given to her by great genetics. The robe somehow made them appear even larger than they were. And the cleavage line running down the middle of her chest had his heart pounding.

"That was a fun day today, wasn't it?" she said as she set his tea in front of him.

Jimmy gulped at the closeness of her breasts, but avoided looking at her. It wasn't until she sat down across from him that he tried to sneak another peek and hoped she didn't catch his eyes wandering down to her breasts. He tried to maintain eye contact, but it was a struggle. Luckily she gave no sign of noticing.

They sipped their tea and chatted, and not before long they were off to bed. Per custom, Jimmy waited for his mom to do her nightly routine before he made his way to the bathroom for himself. As he passed his mother's room, his heart dropped a little when he saw her bedroom light had already been clicked off.

But that also meant he could take his time in the bathroom, showering after the long day. His mother had the television in her room droning on, but that didn't really bother him now. It had been background noise for as long as he could remember. She loved to watch her soap operas and other silly programs.

When he stepped out of the shower and toweled his body off, he took a second to admire the muscles that were beginning to show on his frame from going to the gym regularly now. He dried off his growing chest and arms, down to his abs that were just starting to show. His cock hung semi-erect from being so close to his mother's breasts dangling nearby. He dried the rest of himself and tried again to bring down his excitement before returning down the hallway.

As he passed his mother's doorway, he thought she had turned the light back on, but quickly realized as he peeked in that she was bathed in the light of the television. But he could see her now, and she was taking more selfies instead of actually watching the program that blared in her room.

He could see her laying on her back with her robe fallen open. She was fixing her breasts with one hand as she held the camera with the other, even though she didn't really need the manual enhancement. Normally he'd continue on and let her do her thing, but what happened next froze him in his tracks. She turned the camera around and pointed it between her own legs, spreading them apart, and the short robe slid down to her hips. She reached her free hand down between her legs, and he could see her pull her panty to one side.

Standing silently in the darkness of the hallway, Jimmy watched as his own mother spread her lips and touched her pussy. She probably assumed the noisy television was covering her indiscretions. Despite those sounds, he thought he could make out sounds of wetness as she rubbed herself, kicking out a leg in her presumed safe space to get herself even more comfortable.

Jimmy stood transfixed as she rubbed between her legs, stopping every so often to spread her outer labia wide, then presumably returning to the clit. She spread her lips for the camera. Who would get those pics? Jimmy wondered. She then began to rub herself more distractedly, and eventually set the phone down altogether.

Jimmy stood there quietly and watched as his own mother rubbed her clit in front of him. But he was growing a firm erection and starting to find it hard to keep to himself. His teenage brain told him to have patience, that if he waited until she was at the peak of her pleasure, she wouldn't mind interruption. So he stroked his cock as his mother bullied her clit with her finger. He was waiting for an orgasmic twist or scream, but his mother's face didn't show any sign of perturbance that he'd expected.

She must be practiced at this! He'd never heard her moan from her room, even in all of the years since his father had left. And now he realized why. She stroked herself with her fingers undisturbed, aside from the noise of the television. It helped cover her tracks extremely well with Jimmy home.

Suddenly her body stiffened. She kicked a leg up underneath her, lifting half her body into the air. Her breasts began to tremble.

Jimmy couldn't wait any longer, and was ready to make his move. He slipped into her room and stood between her bed and the loud television set. He was cast in shadow at the foot of her bed as he watched her come down from her orgasm. He tried to keep his voice calm as he spoke.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he asked innocently.

"Oh my god you scared me. What are you doing here?" she asked as she snapped her legs shut and pulled her hand from between her legs.

"The same thing you are, Mom."

"What? I'm just getting comfortable. It's time for bed, dear."

"But Mom, you woke me up. I can't sleep now."

She reached over and put on her glasses from the nightstand. "Baby, what are you doing?" she repeated.

"Just admiring you. Mind if I watch you a little?"

She smiled at the flattery as her son stood there, his slender figure nearly trembling in the dark as he squeezed his shorts at the waist. Suddenly she snapped back to reality. "Jimmy, you shouldn't. Dad isn't-"

"Here right now. Let me see how beautiful you are."

"Oh baby, if he ever finds out..."

"Who's going to tell? I promise I won't."

"Okay, but no touching. Absolutely no touching me."

She spread her legs again and went to work. She saw his eyes open wide and it brought a smile to her face. "You really like looking at Mommy's pussy, don't you?"

He gulped and nodded.

"If you you need to stroke yourself, too, I guess that's okay. Just remember our deal."

She began to tease her clit again, watching as he pulled down his shorts and revealed a full erection. She admired the smoothness of his skin, watching his muscles flex briefly into musculature before smoothing out again with each stroke. She was aroused yet again and returned to fondling her breast.

Jimmy looked tormented as her exposed flesh tore his gaze in unpredictable patterns, back and forth from boob to vagina. He was stroking more furiously now as his mother's clit was engorged and glistening within her unkempt jungle, while the mounds of flesh rippled along her chest.

"Jimmy, Mommy's about to-"

"Ungh," he groaned.

"-cum!"

Jimmy stepped forward, hearing her command, "come!" and all of their years of great communication led to this critical mistake. Because as soon as he brushed her thigh with the tip of his cock and kneaded her flesh with his hand, she felt his hot cum shoot out.

She looked at him in a mix of horror and eyes still rolling back from her own orgasm. When both of them finally came back to their senses, they looked right at each other searching for answers.

Jimmy spoke first. "I'm sorry, Mom," he tried to explain, "I thought you wanted me to come... closer."

She reached a finger down into the cum-covered pelvic region where he'd lost control. "No, but I guess that didn't take long, did it?" she laughed a little nervously.

He looked down sheepishly, so she softened her tone a little more.

"I guess no touching is out of the question now, isn't it? Do you want to feel these? I noticed you staring at them earlier." She pushed her breasts together with both hands before letting them fall.

Oh shit, he'd been caught. "You don't mind?"

"Might as well get it out of your system, since we crossed almost every other boundary tonight. Almost. But this better not leave this room," she repeated.

He wasn't about to wait for her to change her mind, so he began to knead her breasts while he still stood between her legs. The flesh was malleable, and he was fascinated how gravity brought them back to the same position each time.

Marge watched as her son played with her breasts for the first time in decades, and found herself more amused than aroused. At first. But then she was astute and noticed his warm flesh between her thighs, docile no longer. He was hard again and rubbing against her as he played with her mounds of flesh.

"Baby, I think someone woke up again," she gestured between her legs at his scorching flesh. "Be careful with that thing this time," she laughed.

"I will," he responded, and joined her on the bed, his knees at her buttocks and his cock now raised at least a foot away from her nether regions. He lowered his head to suckle one of her breasts, and she gasped.

She didn't expect her baby boy to provoke such an instant erotic sensation, but as she watched him work his tongue, she could see the hardened areola speaking to its own undeniable pleasure.

"Fuck," she said as she put a hand on the back of his head. But the miscommunication continued, and she didn't realize what had happened until he'd already lowered his hips, pressing his heat against her flesh. When the unmistakable pressure of vaginal penetration told her he was thrusting into her womb, she panicked. "Baby, what are you doing?" she breathed heavily. Even as she asked the question, she knew she was about to make another mistake as she moaned audibly.

"I'm just giving you what you asked for, Mom."

"Baby, that's not what I meant..." She trailed off, and found herself get caught up in the moment, rather than try to provide clarification. She wondered if the best response was just to enjoy the heat in his loins. Maybe she could pretend he was someone else entirely. An announcer on the background television started an infomercial, and she wracked her brain for what to do.

Jimmy was focused on the wet smacking noises of her body, surprised that she hadn't stopped him yet. He boldly reached up to squeeze one of her breasts, and he felt her hand on his buttocks, pulling him against her tightly. She locked her legs around his calves and he took the implication to keep pounding her insides. He brought his face down to hers and tried to give her a passionate kiss.

She turned her head and he thought he heard her mumble, "No." But he couldn't be sure it wasn't a groan until it didn't matter anymore. Because she turned her head back toward him and sought out his mouth with her tongue.

When she let her head fall down again, Jimmy lowered himself back to her nipple, flicking it with his tongue before sucking it all into his mouth. He jiggled her massive mounds of flesh and she then reached up again to caress the back of his head, just the way they'd started.

As he gripped her shoulders tightly, thrusting into her body, she ran her hands across the lean muscles of his back, settling for his thrusting buttocks at the end of it. She enjoyed it as best as she could, until he eventually let out another warning groan.

But she didn't stop him. Not yet. She couldn't.

"Mom... it's too much," he admitted.

"It's okay, give it to me. Let me feel it inside."

"Oh fuck, Mom!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" her words trailed off as she was trying to save her breath. She felt him erupt inside her at her body began to tremble into her own orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably along with her son's.

"Mom, I came," he reiterated.

She nodded. "I know baby. I can feel you inside."

He looked at her quizzically. "And that's okay?"

"Yes, baby. I wanted you to finish properly."

"Inside you?" he asked, but neither of them had a trace of regret on their faces when it was all done.

She touched his face gently, wiping sweat from his brow and hair from his forehead. She reached up to kiss him on the lips, then sprawled back out again.

"Today was perfect honey. Tonight was even better. You've been such a gentleman."

With that Jimmy lifted himself off her and stood near the bed, his cock dripping with cum.

"Wait a minute honey let Mommy clean you up first." Claire beckoned as she slid on her back to catch his draining cock in her mouth. She sucked him gently and it wasn't long before life started coming back to him. "You might wanna go back to your room before something starts again."

He grinned, his erection growing before her eyes. "Aw, I can't sleep with you tonight?"

"No dear, it wouldn't be appropriate. We still have your father to think about. It would be a bad habit." She stood up next to him, then reached for her robe that had been tossed on the floor.

He pressed against her rear end, and she could feel the heat of his erection. "You think your kind son would take advantage of you?" he asked mischievously.

"Baby, it looks like you're getting started now."

To be continued?