Another Lake Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Causing Bill to ask what that meant, making me say that the local bathhouse whirlpool had explicit signs saying no cumming, and that the staff did pay attention to that rule. Losing all caution, I said ass fucking in the water would be hot, but condoms were not practical. Even if the opportunity had arisen more than once, a whirlpool just did not really seem a place to fuck, not that I minded watching. Or better, could not stop watching two men having sex while jacking off.

We had moved together so that I no longer needed to hold on to the raft, my hands on their hard cocks. pressing each shaft against a leg, fingers in their sacks, easily moving lower over time, stretching the shaft skin.

This was when conversation finally grew fully explicit, with Bill saying neither of them was a top or bottom. Neither was I, telling them my hottest unfulfilled fantasy was to fuck and be fucked at the same time, moaning that only men really knew how to fuck a hot hole. Pegging was not the same, causing Bill to say Tom would not know, but he understood completely.

Tom had started to use a second finger to stretch my hole as Bill slowly twisted to bring his cock in contact with mine. As he held them together in perfect bliss, my hand slid over his ass, finding his hole with a finger tip. This was the sort of threesome fun that proved they likely did play quite often as a couple.

My middle finger had reached below Tom's balls, starting to tease his ass hole again as both his fingers started to circle just within my quivering ring. We clearly understood a fundamental truth, that once your ass is played with, you cannot easily stop the other person to break the spell. A lesson taught to me on my very first bathhouse visit, becoming unable to keep my hole away from a talented tongue.

Bill moaned about fucking as my finger started moving in the same rhythm as Tom's. His hand remained on my cock as he shifted, my finger keeping its motion going. I recognized sinking into the same state as at that bathhouse long ago, remaining unconcerned as waves of sensation carried me along. Fucking in water is not really about going deep with a pounding motion, as even a truly juicy pussy does not provide much lubrication in the water.

Condoms are not imaginable in this sort of setting, meaning that we rarely lost control, having no desire for pregnancy, even if we could not resist the wonderful sensations. Not cumming is a skill, and decades of practicing it with women turned out to be very rewarding at the baths. Yet as I get older, I find self control more of a challenge, with boundaries slowly shifting whenever a chance arises to indulge temptation.

It was Tom that suggested just using the tip and not really fucking as my cock approached Bill's hole guided by Tom's hand. Removing my finger, I grasped Bill's rigid length. Letting things go this far felt inevitable, the initial exquisite contact ensuring we would keep going. This was a boundary already experienced several times, and much like giving up condoms for oral sex, wanting to do it naked again overwhelmed any remaining caution.

However, we were all experienced bathhouse visitors over years. It was possible to assume that a pair would be interested in each other more than strangers would, balancing the reality of what bathhouse can be like. The other fact was that years of going to the baths allows for delightful practice in not cumming too quickly. The baths are a feast, and filling up on the first offered dish is generally not the best way to enjoy variety.

In my mind, the idea of minimal motion and penetration and no semen by anal sex seems less risky, even knowing this involves a fair bit of rationalization. A rationalization that grows ever more tempting each time my cock head enters an incredible paradise that is so much more satisfying without a condom. Till now, it has always been my cock seduced by another man - or even a couple of strangers playing together. It remains true that the best people to use condoms with are newly met strangers, covering everybody at the baths. However, a bare cock is better than a latex covered one (lambskin condoms were more than acceptable when preventing pregnancy, though not good for anything else).

Today, being finger fucked while taking advantage of a sexual setting where condoms had never been used in the past turned me into a complete slut. This was the sort of gay sex always fantasized about since my teenage years, yet never experienced as the man in the middle. I have certainly fucked the middle man, and enjoyed getting sucked by the man being fucked, but what was happening now presented me the chance to surrender myself completely.

Doing my best to moan about not cumming, the feeling was incredible when Tom pressed me against Bill. I began to pump the base of Bill's gorgeously sexy cock, adding more pressure as his hole began to open over my cock in unstoppable pleasure. Tom's grasp kept my skin taut, opening the sensitive slit a bit. Beginning to slide deeper, the magical sensations only got unbelievably better, only slowly realizing that it must be precum casting its irresistible spell over both of us.

Bill held onto the raft as I moved completely behind him. When Tom's fingers left my hole, I sighed about wanting to be fucked, words escaping before any thought arose about preventing a naked cock from fucking my horny ass. Words once spoke making plain what I wanted, making it easier to keep murmuring about wanting a sexy cock to fill me.

Feeling Tom's body behind mine, it was delightful his how hand continued to grasp my shaft as his rod slid between my thigh and over my balls. My movements became ever more explicit, making it obvious to Tom how much I wanted him to enter me.

A perfect haze of lust filled us. My left hand reached over Bill's shoulder to start playing with a nipple, kissing his ear as Tom's hand returned to my ass, just before he moved back a bit. Moaning again about wanting to fuck his hot cock, the first contact almost made me cum. The turn on was amazing, letting myself finally give into something forbidden.

Anal sex as a top is always satisfying, without much difference if fucking a man or woman. Certainly not as much difference as using a condom or not when ass fucking, a fact making itself deliciously noticeable as my cock remained surrounded by Bill's pulsing soft fuck hole. A reality that made it easier to accept that Tom's cock would also be bare, knowing he would get the same pleasure.

I have only been fucked twice by a man till now, each time extraordinary. Both encounters within my limits, done from beginning to end with a condom, a mutual shared choice that made complete sense at the time. Now, cock already inside a stranger, I was getting near the final limit, as being the bottom without a condom was the worst position. Or best, because as Tom began to go past my already stretched anal ring, the sensations were unbelievable when surrendering to them.

Dimly realizing that my hand had stopped jacking Bill off, along with feeling fingers at my nipple, the glorious awareness of a man now fucking me carried my mind along in a rising wave of primal lust, becoming his completely, the same way that Bill had become mine completely. Just as with the other two times, it felt in some indescribable fashion that Tom's cock was inside mine. We floated in luxurious bliss until Bill moaned it was time to switch. I was able to hold the raft as Bill moved, Tom remaining inside me, making me keep moaning in gratitude about continuing to be fucked like this, a total slut.

Soon enough, Bill entered Tom, groaning that being sandwiched is what had made him a bathhouse addict, and Tom too. Bill's hand reached my cock, doing much the same I had done before with his. This time, the pressing also involved Tom's cock, to our mutual delight. I knew he was going deeper, but it felt too wonderful to imagine stopping. In its way, this was like a condom breaking, sensation overwhelming all remaining restraint in the middle of sex.

Unlike those situations with a breaking condom, where the sudden spike in pleasure means the condom is gone and thus time to pull out, today was different. First, condoms only break during hard animal fucking, something that was very unlike the luxurious floating sex we were indulging in. Second, this style of sex was something enjoyed with several women over the years, fingering each other's asses. This was like an inexorably rising tide, one whose increasing power held me enthralled, drowning.

Bill's jacking was irresistible, combining with the sensations of a cock in my ass. By this point, my only thought was that a pair like Bill and Tom likely knew the safest ways to play at the limit, my fuck hole squeezing Tom's bare cock in pure satisfaction. Trusting him not to cum without warning at least, but no longer really caring, becoming a true bottom wanting nothing but to be filled.

When in the water, sensation is not about physical movements, but instead of subtle motion. This is a major reason why it is so addictive after getting stoned, letting the sexual and sensual flow together. Along with a sense of natural freedom, indulging in the sort of gay threesome that was so imaginable in the late 70s, when such group sex started to be seen in hardcore porn.

Each pulled out, then we drifted together, cock to cock, jacking each other off, talking dirty about what we had been doing, The words were jumbled, something that we were doing to make our cocks even hornier. An effect working its magic on us looking at each other, knowing what were doing together. Our cocks touching as we began to cum together, joined in orgasmic bliss under the sun outdoors.

12