Another Week on the Lake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Give it to her, baby," Rebekah said. She pointed Luke's cock back at my cunt.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" Luke asked me.

"What do you call what we were just doing?" I asked, feeling my face flush red.

"Just getting warmed up, sweetie," Rebekah said.

"Hold on to Rebekah," Luke said as he pressed his cock head back against my pussy lips. "We'll see you in a few minutes, Eva."

He thrust his cock into me hard and reality flew apart around me.

* * * * *

Will

My new red-haired friend was begging me to fuck her. Sophie and I had been toying with her for a while now, making her cum over and over again with just our tongues. Both of them had sucked my cock at various points as we rolled around on top of a picnic table, and we'd made her watch as I pumped my cock into Sophie's pussy a few times.

"Oh my fucking god would you just fucking FUCK ME ALREADY!" she screamed.

I looked down at Sophie as she bucked her hips up to drive my cock a little deeper into her cunt. "Goddamnit I should have just kept you all to myself," she chuckled as we disengaged. "Fuck her, Will. Fuck her fucking brains out."

The busty beauty who I'd never met opened her legs for me and Sophie helped me guide my cock into the hot silky embrace of her pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed.

"Oh my fucking god that pussy feels good," I groaned.

"Grab my tits and fuck me!" she roared up at me.

I did as I was commanded, feeling the hard nubs of her nipples digging into my palms as I started to pump my cock in and out of her juicing pussy. I moved slowly at first, savoring the contours of her channel caressing my cock head and shaft. I glanced back in Eva's direction quickly to see her rolling onto her back and spreading her legs for the man I'd been told was Luke, and given the way Jack and Sophie had talked about him earlier today, I could see my girlfriend was about to have a memorable experience. Watching him aim his ridiculously huge cock at Eva's pussy filled me with a powerful lust, and I began fucking this red-haired young woman in front of me with determined zeal.

"Oh fuck your cock feels good!" she wailed. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock and covered me with her cum as an orgasm thrashed through her body and I watched in awe at the violent bouncing of her tits. I'd slid my hands down to her hips so I could lift her butt off the table and slam my cock into her pussy harder and she slammed her whole body in my direction on every stroke, fucking me back as hard as she could.

"Fucking pussy feels so fucking good!" I groaned.

"Fuck it!" she cried. "Fuck that pussy! Pound me with your big fucking cock! FUCK ME!"

I realized Sophie had left us alone, so now it was just me and this total stranger fucking each other on the table top as hard as we could. I was a little worried about already working up to my third cum of the night, but there was no soreness in my balls or my cock. This could have been my first erection of the day and I was ready to cum as many times as I could.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned. "Can I cum in your pussy?"

"YES!" she screamed. "CUM IN MY PUSSY! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUUUUUCK!"

We shrieked together in delight as my balls exploded and my third huge surge of hot cum pumped up through my cock and deep into her clenching pussy. Her cum soaked my cock and my balls as mine flooded into her cunt.

"OH FUCKING FUCK!" she cried. "Oh your cum feels so good in my pussy, baby!"

"Fuck yes," I growled. "Cum all over my fucking cock!"

When my balls finally ceased their pumping, I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and it sprang up and slapped against my stomach with a wet smack.

"Let me taste it," she said, climbing up onto her hands and knees to suck my cum-covered cock. When she'd finished sucking my cock clean and licking my balls, she kissed me on the mouth and shared with me the taste of our mixed cum.

"Mmm, delicious," I said when we parted. "I'm Will."

"Nice to meet you, Will," she said. "I'm Lily. A friend of Jason and Amber from way back. You have a really nice cock and that was a really good fuck."

She got down off the table, leaving me alone. "Have fun out there," she said, before skipping off into the crowd.

I got down and looked around to see Rebekah and Luke helping an unconscious Eva to the ground, so I walked over to them, my cock standing tall and rock-hard in front of me.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's okay," Rebekah said, and her voice made my cock twitch. "Luke has a way of making people pass out from pleasure. Your girlfriend is amazing, Will."

Rebekah was staggeringly beautiful. Her blond hair in the firelight took on a golden shine and her green eyes almost looked as if they glowed. She had big tits, probably about the same size as Sophie's, and long slender limbs. It was a few long awkward seconds before I noticed her husband next to her with his impossible cock shining in the night with a mix of his own and my girlfriend's cum.

"Mind if I clean that up for you?" I asked him.

* * * * *

Eva

The most powerful orgasm of my life was more than just an orgasm. It went on for the entire time Luke's cock was in my pussy and it doubled over on itself when he filled me up with his cum. But that's not doing any justice to what happened to me when Luke fucked me. The instant his unbelievably proportioned cock head slipped into my pussy my stomach flew up in me like the drop of a roller-coaster and the cacophony of the orgy around us vanished.

Flickering firelight was replaced by a directionless explosion of sound and color and a giddy floating up of myself from my own body. I could feel him fucking me, but I could also see him fucking me as though through someone else's eyes. It took a few seconds to realize that they were his eyes. I was watching his cock pump in and out of my pussy because he was. I was watching my big bouncing tits on my chest because he was. I had a disorienting moment when I realized I could also feel what he was feeling on top of the terrific cascade of feeling and pleasure in my own body. He was watching my tits with pleasure because he had always loved big tits and I knew this because I felt it too. He was watching his cock move in and out of my pussy because he liked the way my pussy lips seemed to grab his shaft every time he withdrew and it reminded him, as it always did no matter who he was with, of his first time with Rebekah.

I saw my eyes roll back in my head through his eyes when my orgasm exploded and doubled in power because he had started to cum. For some impossible amount of time I new what a man's orgasm felt like and he knew what mine felt like. I knew that this is what sex was like for him every time. He could feel what the other person felt and he shared his own feelings with the other person and I knew all of this just before I blacked out from the pleasure.

* * * * *

Will

I looked at Luke's cum oozing out of Eva's pussy and her chest gently rising in falling and the drool in the corner of her mouth.

"Sit up on that bench so I can suck your cock while you suck Luke's" Rebekah said, indicating an unused picnic table just a few feet away from the blanket. "Don't worry. Eva will be awake again in a minute or so. The first time with Luke can be pretty overwhelming for someone new."

"What happened to her?" I looked at Luke directly.

"If you suck my cock you'll find out," he said. "More or less."

It didn't hurt that his monstrous prick looked like the most delicious thing I had ever seen, with the possible exception of his wife's beautiful tits and pussy. I sat down on the picnic table bench and leaned back against the table top, my cock pointing straight up in the air, still shiny with Lily's saliva. Rebekah crawled slowly to me from the blanket across the sand, her incredible tits swaying gently beneath her body. I spread my legs apart to make room for her between them and she licked me from between my balls right up to the tip of my cock and I gasped at the intensity of the pleasure.

"Holy shit that felt good!"

"You haven't felt anything yet, hun," she said and started to suck my cock.

"Oh my fucking god," I gasped as she swallowed my entire cock. "Holy fuck that's incredible!"

I threw my head back and closed my eyes as the sensations coursed through me, Rebekah working my cock with her lips and tongue and throat. When she pulled back I wanted to cry at the loss of contact.

"He tastes good, baby," she said, turning back to Luke who was walking slowly to join us. "I taste Sarah, and Sophie, and Lily... The Chief." I opened my eyes in amazement as Rebekah tilted her head in thought. "And two other young ladies I've never tasted before."

"How the hell could you tell? And Sophie and Jack told us they'd never had sex with you guys."

"We haven't," Luke said with a chuckle at my exasperation.

"But I've tasted Sophie on Matt and Jason's cocks a few times over the years," Rebekah said.

"My wife has an extremely refined pallet," Luke said, before pointing his gigantic cock at my face. I stared at its immense cum-covered girth and length and Rebekah started sucking my cock again. I grabbed Luke's cock with my left hand and lifted its considerable bulk and realized I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. The pleasure from Rebekah's sucking was dizzying, but I opened my mouth and sucked his cock-head through the haze and the world blurred.

I very nearly started cumming in Rebekah's mouth the second I had Luke's cock in mine, or what pitiful portion of his cock I could fit, anyway. His cum was delicious, and the way it mixed with Eva's pussy juice made both taste even better. But the sensations of pleasure from sucking Luke's cock drove away my awareness of my surroundings. There was no bonfire or orgy or picnic table, just Rebekah sucking my cock and me sucking Luke's. While Rebekah seemed to be able to swallow my entire cock with ease, I was not anywhere near as skilled, and I had to settle for sucking Luke's head while pumping his long thick shaft with both of my hands and swirling them around in the slickness of Eva's cum.

But the pleasure wasn't merely derived from the taboo feelings of sucking a man's cock that still invaded my brain from time to time, although that was part of it. It took a few minutes of disorienting pleasure before I realized that I was watching myself suck his cock and I could feel what my mouth and hands felt like on his cock as though he was transmitting his experience to me through our physical contact. I could feel the incredible sensations of Rebekah sucking my cock on top of the surprisingly wonderful sensations of my own cock-service on Luke. I could feel his pleasure at seeing my cock in his wife's mouth and I knew that it was the same pleasure I derived from watching Eva suck and fuck other men. I could feel him admiring my cock, even though it seemed almost comically small next to his, and before he even said it out loud I knew he was going to ask Rebekah to mount me and ride me.

"Ride his nice big cock, baby," Luke said. "I want to watch you fuck him while he sucks me."

Luke had to turn a little to make room for Rebekah to climb up into my lap, and when his cock popped out of my mouth my link to his experience was extinguished and I was back to just my own body and my own sensations. Not to say those sensations weren't amazing, but it made me dizzy for a few seconds and I thought the picnic table was tipping up on its end beneath me until Rebekah climbed into my lap and her tits were right there in my face and she impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh FUCK!" we screamed together.

"Your cock feels so fucking good, Will!" she cried.

"Oh my fucking god your pussy is incredible, Rebekah!" I replied.

I turned back to Luke to find his cock waiting and I opened my mouth again. As soon as I started sucking the link was restored. I could feel Rebekah on my cock. I could feel my own mouth sucking Luke's cock as though our positions were reversed. I felt Luke lusting after his wife's tits as they bounced and crashed against my chest. I saw my own balls bouncing against Rebekah's ass through Luke's eyes as I bucked my hips up to fuck her back as she fucked me.

I couldn't hold back my orgasm as badly as I wanted to give her a worthy experience, but as soon as Luke started to cum in my mouth, the weirdness of the doubled-up experience got even weirder. The taste of his fresh hot cum in my mouth made my balls start pumping immediately, as though the thing making me cum was not Rebekah's incredible pussy pulsing and clenching along the length of my cock, but rather the taste of Luke's cum itself. A huge blast of cum exploded through my cock into Rebekah's pussy just a half-second after Luke started cumming in my mouth. I felt my own powerful orgasm, one of the most powerful I'd ever had, but I also felt his. I could feel the way it felt presumably every time he came and I knew it was a more intense feeling than my own. His balls were also bigger than mine and they pumped harder, and his cum stream shot faster and thicker and farther and there was no way I was going to be able to swallow his entire load.

Besides feeling myself and Luke cum at the same time, the link between me and Luke suddenly extended through my cock into Rebekah and I could feel her orgasm too. I could feel my chest against her tits and my cum gushing into her pussy. I could feel her lust for her husband's cum, and knew she was waiting for me to drink my fill so I could give the rest to her. I could feel their love for each other burning around all of us and straight through my body in both directions. I could feel three impossibly intense orgasms at the same time through three interweaving perspectives and my brain couldn't take either the pleasure or the sensory dislocation and I passed out just as I saw Eva come close to us with a big smile on her face and a strange luminescence in her eyes.

* * * * *

Eva

When I came to on the blanket I was alone. But as my vision started to sharpen and my sense of the world around me came back, I saw that Luke and Rebekah were only a few feet away at a picnic table. With Will. My heart swelled for him even as my lust for all three of them exploded and I climbed to my feet. The picnic table was only four or five paces away, but every step brought more and more sensory information into me than the one before.

First there was the sense of my own body, so much sharper and more precise than it had ever been before. I could feel every bone and ligament doing it's job, every muscle working not just normally, but better. I could still feel Luke's cum in my pussy and taste Rebekah's on my tongue. The sensation of experiencing Luke's being along with him had disappeared when I passed out, and I was both disappointed and grateful. On one hand it was the most intense experience of my life, but on the other, it was quite a bit more than my mind could take for any extended period of time.

That was the second flood of sensation that occurred to me as I crossed the distance to my boyfriend and the woman riding his cock and the man cumming in his mouth. The link to Luke, though temporary, had given me a perspective on my own consciousness that I didn't know could even exist. I wasn't outside myself, but I knew what outside myself was, and it was something that I was never going to forget.

When I saw Will's eyes roll up into the back of his head as he valiantly tried to swallow Luke's cum, I knew he was experiencing it too.

* * * * * * *

To be continued. Looks like Bonfire Island is going to need two chapters.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers