Anson's Secret

Story Info
Young man discovers his true calling.
1k words
4.42
4.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, when Anson was young, he lived a secret life. He was straight as an arrow or it seemed. He chased pussy with all his friends and endeavored to fuck as many girls as he could. He was not the most successful pussy hound, but he scored his fair share.

But there was something burning inside of him that he tried to resist and fight off. He denied even to himself that he wanted to suck cock. After all cocksuckers were queer and faggots and nobody wanted to be known as queer or faggot. Most were closeted. Nothing like today.

At 18 years old he went to work on the evening shift at a telecommunications equipment manufacturing plant. His shift ran from 3:30 pm to 12:00 AM. He attended a university part-time during the day. It was a hefty schedule, but he was young and could handle it.

The plant had 65 percent women working on the evening shift, and needless to say, was a very sinful place. At least 50 percent of the women were fucking around. Any swinging dick that was going without pussy had something wrong with him.

The evening or second shift had a bowling league following the Friday shift beginning at 1 am Saturday morning. The men bowled on one end of the bowling alley and the women on the other end. Because it was on the weekend, Anson was able to participate.

Alcohol was sold until 2:30 am.

One very cold January night Anson invited a 56-year-old lady named Gay Clifton to his car in the parking lot of the bowling alley following the bowling league. With the motor running and heater going full blast, Anson made a move on Gay. She was willing, but refused to fuck in the parking lot. So, Anson drove them to the elementary school he attended as a youngster and parked behind a large trash bin. Gay insisted they use a condom which was not an issue as Anson carried condoms in his wallet. Something most guys did in those days.

They were bundled up due to the cold weather, so after getting undressed enough to fuck, Anson, without preliminaries, sank his cock into a very wet warm 56-year-old pussy. He was surprised how tight she was for an old broad and he pounded away. Being young and horny he fucked fast and furious and was surprised when Gay bellowed "Boy you do get after it don't you."

The old broad was enjoying the fucking as much as Anson and she soon had a big orgasm squealing as she did. This sent Anson over the edge, and he filled the condom with his spunk.

Gay was the oldest woman Anson ever fucked as his life was about to change dramatically.

The following Monday Anson was standing at a urinal in the rest room at work taking a leak when a middle-aged man sidled up next to him. Anson saw him remove a huge cock from his pants. Anson's eyes remained glued to the guy's cock. He was mesmerized by the sight.

Anson was shocked back to his senses when he heard, "Like what you see boy?"

Anson stammered and responded, "Sorry but I've never seen a cock so big."

"Like it, don't you?" The guy said.

Anson was tongue tied and unable to respond but his eyes never left the cock. He was stunned to see the cock growing as it harden. Oh my god, I want to suck it, he thought. For the first time in his life Anson was admitting to himself he wanted to suck a cock. The guy seemed to understand and said, "Meet me in the parking lot after work and I will let you suck it."

With that, the guy put his cock back in his pants and left a very stunned Anson standing at the urinal. It was then Anson realized he weas holding a very hard cock in his hand. His cock was so hard it ached. Anson could not believe the sight of another guy's cock could cause his cock to get so hard.

For the remainder of his shift Anson worked with a hard aching cock in his pants. His mind was in a whirl as he wondered if he would meet the guy and actually suck him off.

Waiting just outside the guard shack was the guy with the big cock. As Anson drew near, he said, "My car is in the corner of the parking lot follow me." Anson did not respond but followed like a puppy dog.

Once inside the car, the guy pulled out a hardening cock and simply said, "Suck it."

Anson hesitated momentarily, but went down and accepted the big mushroom head in his mouth. He could feel the cock continuing to stiffen, and as he began sucking his first cock, he could feel the cock begin to throb. Anson got his first taste of precum and found it very sweet.

The big cock was sucked deeper in his mouth till it hit the entrance to his throat causing Anson to gag a little. But make no mistake, Anson loved the cock in his mouth. Anson was instinctively sucking that monster and could hear the guy moan.

He could only take about half the cock in his mouth before banging against the entrance to his throat. It was a mouthful. Then something amazing happened, his throat opened and the big cock slid in. Anson was not only sucking his first cock he was deep throating it.

"Holy fuck kid nobody has ever been able to deep throat my cock before," the guy said.

Anson's deep throating ability was natural. Something very unusual, but something that does occur. Could it be that Anson's secret craving to suck cock was genetic?

Anson's uncanny cock sucking skills were bringing the guy very close to orgasm.

The guy was moaning loudly as he pulled his cock from Anson's throat and filled his mouth with a huge load of cum.

Anson loved the slimy bittersweet taste of cum and greedily swallowed it down. Why have I not-sucked cock before, Anson wondered.

"Boy that was the best blow job I have ever had," the guy said. Anson beamed as he heard the words of praise.

Thus started Anson's life of a cocksucker. He was addicted to cock and cum. Anson had found his true calling.

Would you believe the 56-year-old Gay Clifton was the very last pussy Anson ever had?