All Comments on 'Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 02: Bummer'

by Nikki_Kernovii

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These stories are very sensitive, soulful, and portray a connection and desire for deep, expressive, empathic heterosexual connection between the youngeish male and female genders; Nikki and the male lover she wishes to engage with who will work for and work her but also relate to her slutly plight and perspective; generally how I describe the youngeish female condition; which is generally considered preferable to being a matriarch; though given cultural, intellectual or career position; this is only personally not universally true. This is wondrous engaging literature that is very relatable to this literary critic; and I'm sure to other readers and appreciaters of literature, life, and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikki_Kernovii@Nikki_Kernovii
British Colonial. Previous hobbies: Ice Skating, Archery, Current hobbies: Reading, Writing, Taking long counrtry walks with my two spaniels. Long time crossdresser - (Since at least aged 6). Travelled at lot. Worked in many places, Still haven't found what I'm looking for.

story TAGS