Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was time to take things to the next level it was late.

"Get on the couch, ass up, face down."

Submissively she did as told and Terence retrieved his phone. Opening the photo of Mekenna he slide his cock into the warm, wet embrace of the hired escort and while thrusting in and out he fantasized about fucking Mekenna until he was close to orgasm.

"On your knees." He grated squeezing his shaft to hold off his cum. Then when she was in position he stroked his cock and spilled his jism all over her face. She extended her tongue to catch it but he wanted it all visible. Drizzling it over her cheeks and forehead he painted her face with his thick white spunk enjoying defiling this look-alike of his daughter. When his climax ended he shoved his cock in her mouth and she suckled him while he recovered exactly as he had yearned to have Mekenna do only that morning.

When he was finished he said.

"You like sending filthy photos? Take a selfie of that."

Uncertain if he meant it she watched him for a moment. When he stared back at her expectantly she obeyed and went to her phone. As she retrieved her phone and took a pic of herself he dressed in his pants and shirt again.

"Let me see?"

She handed him the phone and he looked at the pic. In the image she looked embarrassed but smiled feebly, sperm staining her features. She only looked passingly like Mekenna in the photo but she didn't need to resemble his daughter for this part.

Opening her contacts file he scrolled looking for a name that appealed to him.

"Who is Daniella's Dad?" he casually asked a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Oh! Uh..." Briefly Svetlana's professional demeanour dropped and she no longer had an American accent. The change was profound enough that Terrence was impressed by how much she's been fooling him into feeling she was more like his daughter. "That's an old friend from childhood's Father. He and I get along so we talk sometimes."

"Ah." His thumbs danced over the phone and the whoosh sound of a sent message sounded. Svetlana's face opened in shock as she realized Terrence had just sent a photo of her cum stained face to Daniella's Father.

"Now the punishment begins."

Taking her by the back of the neck Terrence pushed her toward the door to his suite. Forcing her into the hall he pushed her firmly away and told her "Go knock on the next door in the hall and see who is there."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself." He held up her phone.

Feeling humiliated Svetlana crept down the hall covering her nudity but her face was besmirched with jism.

Enjoying her degradation Terrence revelled in his dominance over this situation. Unknown to her the men in the next room were his employees. When she got to the door she hesitated looking back to be sure he was serious. Imperiously he looked back.

Svetlana knocked.

Charlton answered. He had been around for years and until his marriage a year ago had participated in this kind of late night depravity many times. Taking in the naked girl speckled with cum he glanced toward Terrence who said.

"This young lady has something she'd like to do to you in my room."

Relishing his command of the situation Terrence watched Charlton realize he couldn't say no. If Terrence had set this in motion Charlton mustn't pull out and lose face. But he loved his wife and didn't want to cheat.

"What's going on?" The other man Neal had only been promoted into this sphere of influence recently so hadn't yet been included in this kind of game. Staring at the girl he was confused, glancing at his boss and his college he sought clues.

"Daddy did this to me. He is punishing me. He would like you to help." She spoke softly, Terrence couldn't really hear her so he had to guess what she said.

Whatever she said it worked. Checking to make sure they had a key the two men came down the hall groggily having been asleep when the sperm stained young nymph had come knocking..

Back in his suite everyone looking to him awkwardly Terrence instructed Svetlana to suck their cocks and the men carefully exposed themselves. For the next while she slowly overcame the tension in the room with her expert oral skills. Soon both men were enjoying themselves and Charlton began being his old self, ordering her around and finding fun ways to defile her.

They took turns fucking her in the pussy while the other fucked her mouth. Then they would switch. When Terence spotted that she was getting into it he approached and insinuated himself close to her and began to rub her pussy pressing her hard against the cock moving in and out. Charlton was used to this kind of thing but Neal was put off by Terrence's proximity.

Over and over Svetlana approached orgasm only to be denied.

When Charlton finally approached his own climax he told her to get on her knees and he shot his load onto her pretty face, smearing himself all over as he did so. Not long after Neal shoved his cock into her mouth and soon added his sperm to her stained visage.

With Svetlana's phone in hand Terence gestured to the three of them to move close together.

'Stand close to her boys, lets see her kiss those cocks. Show them how grateful you are for your punishment."

Terrence took several pictures of her mortified face as she pressed her cheek to their wet cocks. Uncertainly she kissed and licked them for the camera as sperm slid off her face to stain her small titties.

When he was finished Terrence told the men they could leave and once again he took Svetlana by the neck and pushed her out the door. As the men went to their room the anguished girl huddled in the hall not sure what was happening.

"Close the door Neal." Terrence said. And the door shut.

Big eyes watched Terrence go back inside as semen dribbled down her entire front. He took one last picture of her and shut the door.

Then in a moment he opened it again.

"Come here." She ran over gratefully. Being so cruel had given him another erection.

"Suck me."

Leaning against the wall of hall Terence made the girl blow him one more time but in public now. Deeply enjoying her shameful glances around as she worked her mouth over his cock Terrence allowed himself to indulge his worst impulses. Imagining it were his naughty daughter despoiled and degraded on her knees in a hotel hall desperately trying to make him cum before they were caught he enjoyed her efforts deeply. Thrilled by punishing her Terrence gave in and soon spilled yet another batch of sperm onto her soiled features. Utterly spent but grimly satisfied with humiliating her Terrence finally relented and brought her inside.

Cleaning her gently he explained that the men worked for him and that they weren't strangers and that he hadn't sent the photo to Daniella's Dad but to himself. Relief flooded her and she smiled weakly at his machinations.

Terrence tipped her very well and went to sleep the aching need to fuck his daughter set side for now.

The weeks passed and the power of the photo lost its profound erotic charge and Terrence was able to contain his lusts and focus on work. Periodically when he felt lonely and craved companionship he would hire a look-alike and have her suck him while he watched old home movies of his wife or looked at the photo of Mekenna.

The other photos Mekenna had taken continued to bring her more followers on social media, the meme dance morphed on tik-tok and evolved in the stew of the internet becoming more popular and hilarious for weeks until it finally settled into a parody of itself. In spite of enjoying her strange fame Mekenna shamefully brooded over sending the photo to her Father.

The silence following her texts grated on her nerves. It could mean anything but she assumed the worse and thought she had offended her adored Father. Going months without messages from him wasn't unusual but she felt this silence was different.

The months passed until Christmas and her Father didn't reach out to arrange her return home for the holidays. Bereft, depressed and longing for her Father's affection Mekenna secretly drove home on December 22nd, parked her little car out of sight behind the big garage and stealthily approached the house. The house was dark but the alarm wasn't set when she crept into the kitchen door.

Tip-toeing in, shoes in one hand and full back-pack on her back she skulked through the mansion wondering why there were no lights on. A distant noise alerted her that she wasn't actually alone. The first guess she made was correct and she saw flickering light coming from her Father's open study door.

Amplified voices and the inconsistent light clued her in that her Father was watching something on the big T.V.

Shockingly the images on screen were of her Mother sucking a large cock.

Transfixed by the stunning footage Mekenna gaped at her Mother's enthusiastic veneration of the erection she serviced.

Mekenna had been obsessed with oral sex since Claire's demonstration. Still too desperate for her Father's affection to fall for any boys at school Mekenna was frustrated and fixated on sex but too unsure of herself to try it.

On screen Kendra stroked the thick shaft up and down with both hands, her mouth lapping and suckling the knob which Mekenna had yet to even see since it hadn't left her Mother's mouth. That pretty face had an expression of passionate adoration, the act she was performing a gift that she fervently hoped her lover enjoyed.

Equally fascinated by seeing her rarely glimpsed Mother as she was by that beautiful, erect penis Mekenna forgot where she was until she heard her Father say something low and intense.

Confused as to why she couldn't see her Father Mekenna lowered he backpack carefully, crept closer to the leather sofa and dropped to her hands and knees so she wouldn't be seen. Cautiously peering around the side of the sofa she took in an unbelievable sight.

Terrance sat on the edge of the sofa hunched far over himself while a naked blonde woman knelt on all fours with her face buried in his lap. The way her head bobbed up and down and the wet sounds of slurping informed Mekenna that the woman was doing to her Father what her Mother was doing on screen.

Powerless to stop herself Mekenna watched both images, two different blowjobs, her Father's eyes fixated on Kendra,

Eventually it dawned on Mekenna that it was her Father receiving her Mother's attention on screen. The scene had been filmed on the beach from their honeymoon and her own recent vacation.

For several more minutes both blow-jobs continued, both Terrences moaning and grunting as the two blond women used their mouths to bring them both to climax. On screen Kendra brought that Terrence to orgasm while she pumped his cock and let his sperm splash into her open mouth. Mekenna had never seen so much sperm before. Kendra was doing her best to get as much of it on her tongue as she could while laughing as it splashed elsewhere in long powerful jets.

As Kendra giggled naughtily she smeared the sticky fluid around her face with the tip of Terrence's cock. As she did so the Terrence on the sofa grunted and squirmed while the blonde woman made gulping, slurping noises that made Mekenna tingle in her panties.

Carefully Mekenna back-tracked out of the office and hid in the shadows peering into the room fascinated and frightened.

On screen Kendra cleaned every drop of sperm with her fingers and licked them dry, periodically sucking the softening cock still hovering near her blushing face.

"I'm sorry I'm so naughty, maybe you should punish me." And she laughed.

The screen went dark.

They both stood up and Terrence turned on a table lamp.

"Thank you." He Father said formally, the familiar tension of his voice missing. "There is an envelope on the table. Please leave the rings there when you are ready to go." He stood and fastened his pants. "I'm going to leave you now. You did wonderfully. Your mouth is a delight."

Lifting her bag Mekenna fled into the further reaches of the house just as her Father exited his study and went upstairs. The woman emerged from the study soon after dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. That seemed wrong to Mekenna. The woman left through the front door and soon a car started so Mekenna went into the study to look through a window to watch the blonde drive away.

Turning back to the table at the end of the sofa she saw two rings. One gold one silver.

The gold ring was her mother's wedding band. The other was the silver purity ring she had given her Father. Confused she looked around and saw a gown she had once worn crumpled on the floor by the sofa.

In a daze she moved through the house like a ghost and went to her room.

Climbing fully dressed into bed Mekenna drifted to sleep wondering what was going on in her Father's head.

Chaotic, sexual dreams teased her all night. Her mother's face, the unknown blond woman and Mekenna herself intermingled and her vantage swooped between them all. At times she was her mother sucking a cock, or the blond woman, and a few times she was even her Father receiving a blow job, but usually she was herself watching.

Throughout, ever present in her dreams were penises. Huge, towering over everything, pressing toward her needing her to do what those other women were doing; suck, lick, and swallow. Always insisting she let it into her mouth.

Her Father's penis.

In the morning feeling disturbed but well rested she stretched out in her her bed too warm in her clothes. In spite of how consistently focused on sex her dreams had been Mekenna felt a sense of comfort from being in her childhood room with all the familiar things she hadn't brought to school.

Then she remembered what she had seen in the study last night. Mekenna knew sex was complex and that people enjoyed all manner of weird things but it seemed as if there were taboos one shouldn't break no matter how much one wanted to.

Mekenna phoned him.

"Hello Mekenna." her Father's terse greeting sounded slightly warmer than she remembered.

"Hello Father. How are you?"

"I am well, thank you. Is everything alright?"

"Not entirely sir. May I ask for something?"

"Yes, it is the Holidays I suppose..."

"I would like to come home for a few days, please." Although she tried very hard not to sound desperate her voice broke just a little on the word 'please' betraying her need.

Her Father let out a long breath that sounded like he was searching for a way to tell her no.

"Please Daddy. There is no-one here at school. Its terribly lonely." Tears steamed down her cheeks and her voice quavered as she ached to feel her Father's love in any small way.

Terence was deeply affected by hearing her call him Daddy. Mekenna had stopped calling him Daddy went she had first gone away to school. Given recent developments the word caused his penis to slither to life in his pants.

Back when Mekenna was little she had been very lonely too but for many years now she had made him very proud in being stoic with her emotions. Vigilant against outburst and demonstrations of feeling she normally put a brave face on things. That she sounded so sad spoke of how much she wanted to visit.

In spite of his terrible misgivings and the lingering anger at her for sending that inappropriate photo he felt rare compassion for the girl he kept at arms length and Terrence relented.

"It will be very nice to see you." He said.

Managing a very quick "Thank you Daddy" before tears overcame her resolve, she tilted the phone away so he wouldn't hear her sniffle and stifle a sob.

"I'll send Xander to pick you up."

"You bought me a car, remember?"

"Oh. Right. I'm not used to you being so... mobile." There was a brief pause while Mekenna wiped her cheeks then her Father said. "I have some phone calls to make. I'll see you this afternoon then?"

"Yes. Thank you very much Father." Taking the cue from his return to a more cool speech Mekenna called him Father not Daddy.

Playing a high stakes game of hide-and-seek Mekenna lurked around the house both avoiding and spying on her Father for the rest of the morning.

Watching him write emails was dull but she took the time to ponder the woman from last night wearing her dress and both her and her mother's rings. Sensing a chink in her Father's armour she mused over ways to exploit it and finally gain his affection.

When the day grew late enough that she could have driven home Mekenna skulked out of the house and made a big deal of returning from her car with her backpack and purse.

Their greeting was cool but there was a strange intensity to her Father as Mekenna said her hellos.

A man's whose sexual exploits were as wide and varied as Terrence's were would usually have enjoyed the danger of having a woman he lusted after so achingly in the house alone with him except for servants. And Terrence did enjoy having Mekenna home on a deep level. But he wasn't accustomed to being denied what he wanted and it made him grumpy.

In person Mekenna was even more alluring than he could stand. Now a fully grown woman with some world experience she was a much more interesting companion in the cold of winter nights than in her youth. Something had changed in her style and she wasn't only wearing dresses and skirts like Kendra but had tight stretchy jeans that displayed her fabulous ass. Completely covered, showing little skin she managed to be even sexier than ever.

In the brief moments he allowed himself to spend with her Terrence scanned his little girl for deception or any purposefulness in her teasing. There was something there, some hint of guile, some delight she took in being sexy.

Soaking up these precious moments with her Father Mekenna was much happier than she had been in weeks which restored the spark of delight she took in being looked at. Perhaps she was wearing clothes that showed her body to its best advantage. Maybe her favourite sweater didn't show skin but it was cashmere and clung to her body closely. Could she have chosen different jeans, yes, but those felt wonderful hugging her legs.

It wasn't her fault her Father was the only person around to look at her most of the time.

Another thing that may have been insidiously coaxing her to show off was the memory of her purity ring laying beside her mother's ring. The two of them on the table from which the woman had taken the money were as clear in her memory as her dress crumpled on the floor right wear the woman had sucked her Father's cock and swallowed his cum.

Mekenna was able to see the whole scenario in her mind. She could rewind and zoom in on any aspect of the thing she had witnessed but the sight of her ring, that token of deep mortification snagged her attention. He still had it and he had a woman wear it while sucking him.

The gift she had given him. Her childish promise to be true to him.

That woman wore it while sucking his cock.

Terence was in fact quite busy with work. The Organization had some members in the city and they had agreed to attend a gathering at his house on New Years Eve. The members were from out of town with no ties to the city so Terrence had chosen to invite them to and perhaps impress them with his fabulous home.

No doubt all of them owned better but it was the crown jewel in his person fortune, a grand mansion built in the nineteen twenties by a member of the Old World European monarchy who had abdicated a throne for love. The couple had built this perfect combination of European timeless class with all the most recent amenities of their day hidden behind the classic facade.

Terrence had purchased the place to reward his adored wife for becoming pregnant. He had wanted a home fit for a Princess.

So he decided to allow his Princess to plan the party for him. Laying out a few guidelines that he knew would satisfy his guests he enjoyed giving Mekenna the task, trusting her skills would ensure the party was a success.

1...345678