Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing herself into it Mekenna spent time speaking with the house cook Marta a fifty three year old Venezuelan woman with a kind, solid and serious poker face. Marta loved Mekenna and the two of them had a wonderful time planning and catching up.

Terrence's professional assistant, Melinda was a very competent twenty six year old. The two young women hit it off wonderfully, both clever girls with Father issues they worked diligently to please Terrence. Eager to impress Terrence Melissa assisted his daughter in executing the party perfectly.

With a week until the party but only a day until Christmas Mekenna didn't feel any stress about finding a good present for her Father. On vacation she had paid for everything with the credit card he had given her including the present she bought for him. Spending his own money wasn't the issue, he had boundless money but she had spotted a gift that was certain to please him.

And so on Christmas morning Mekenna woke early like a little girl and waited in giddy anticipation for her Father to rouse.

When he at last emerged she leapt into action and brought the gift to him. It had taken up the entire back-seat of her car on the way here. Terrence's face showed his surprise when she brought him the parcel still in the packaging it had been sent to her in. When she received it a month after returning from vacation Mekenna had resisted the temptation to open it and see. This was going to be her first time seeing it as well as her Father's.

On the second to last day of the vacation Raul had taken the ladies for a walk in the near-by village and Mekenna had abruptly stopped when she saw an artist studio with many portraits displayed out front. Immediately recognizing them as being the same work as the one of her Mother that adorned her Father's home office wall she simply had to stop.

Without hesitation Mekenna had told them what she was doing and abandoned her friends to go speak to the artist and commission a portrait of herself. When she told the old man the story he smiled a huge grin and said he remembered her mother. Rummaging around he found an old sketch book where he revealed the sketches he had done of Kendra from back when he had been preparing for the final painting.

Handing one to Mekenna he smiled and told her it was a gift.

Mekenna sat for him and he sketched her just as he had her mother and he took photos with various lights to test tones. After an hour he said he had enough and they exchanged information to contact each other and have him send the final product to her when it was finished.

In the end Mekenna had paid him ten thousand dollars, more than he had asked by a huge amount. She told him he deserved it because his previous work hung on the wall with an old master from Spain. The old artist puffed up with pride and looked deeply touched by her action.

When she finally saw his work as her Father unveiled it Mekenna knew that the artist had poured himself into this piece. It was sublime. For years she had studied the painting of her Mother and while in his studio she had scanned the old man's work thrilled to have found him and in Mekenna's opinion this was his crowning achievement. It was his masterwork.

The old man had heard what she had said about the old master and had chosen to style this work in that fashion. A dark, moody background with little light framed her pale beauty. He painted her bathed in a sunbeam of golden afternoon brilliance that suited her sun kissed skin and brilliant golden hair. Through his art the man had not only utterly achieved in paint the luminosity of her skin but he had captured Mekenna in the bloom of her sexual discovery, her demure expression, wistful and yearning beaming from her face.

With her bare back to the viewer she turned over her right shoulder and looked off the canvas to a point in her future where great promise lay. If her Father put it in his office in the right place Mekenna would be looking into her mother's eyes mirroring the pose Kendra was sitting in for her painting.

Terence was deeply moved by the gift and he was unable to speak for quite some time.

"Thank you." He said, but unlike the time she gave him the baseball this time she heard genuine affection in it. He held it at arms length and took it in for a long time.

When he came back to himself his body was beginning to respond with desire so he covered that by getting the gift Melinda had informed him he had purchased for his daughter.

Melinda had intuited that Terrence hadn't expected Mekenna home for Christmas and so she purchased a gift for Mekenna in his name, again with the knowledge that money was of no consequence to him.

Pretending he knew what it was he sat back and his eyes drifted between his pretty daughter in silken pyjamas sitting at the dinning room table opening her gift and the paining of his delectable daughter nude, her back to him turned enough for him to see the shadow of her right breast in paint.

Mekenna was certain Melinda had chosen her gift when she saw what perfect shoes they were. Designer brand, in her size and a colour that would look good on her, crimson red. No way Terrence pulled that off but she was thrilled by the shoes themselves. They were perfect for the party. Taller than she would normally wear, they had thick enough stilettos that she should be able to walk. The beautiful leather smelled wonderful and was supple enough she was confident she wouldn't get terrible blisters.

"Thank you! I love them!" She wanted to jump up and squeeze him but they hadn't hugged in years.

Marta had the day off so they made breakfast together and Mekenna couldn't believe how affectionate her Father was being. Before the meal was done they were chatting away comfortably as she told him about her plans for the party.

For the rest of the day the Father and daughter were caught in a positivity feedback loop. The longer he gave Mekenna his attention the more confident she felt. The more confident she felt the better able she was to charm him. The more she charmed him the more comfortable Terrence got. The more comfortable he got the more Mekenna relaxed and let her true self emerge.

The real Mekenna was more vibrant and bubbly that Terence had known. Blithely able to shift topics from shallow to profound her interests and insights were wonderful. Terrence was certain he could sense Claire's influence on his daughter. They had lived together more closely than he and Mekenna ever had and it was easy to banter with Mekenna knowing Claire's sense of humour and way of thinking.

And so Christmas passed, the best the duo had experienced since Kendra's death.

The following days were full for both of them which only made it more pleasant when they bumped into each other in the big house. The anticipation of seeing the other compounded by the random timing of it enhanced the delight. In lighthearted fits and starts the two of them fostered a relationship based on their actual identities and not their ideas of one another.

Mekenna didn't grow less appealing to Terrence only more so. The kind, compassionate woman she was combined with her poise and grace increased his desire for her.

Getting to spend time with Terrence only made the love-starved child greedier for the previously lacking affection. If Terrence smiled she wanted a laugh, If he laughed she wanted a guffaw. Each success in making him like her encouraged achieving the next.

New Years Eve was a total success.

Everything went off without a hitch, beginning when Mekenna descended the steps to help him greet the first guests all the way until the clock struck midnight everything was ideal.

As the time given the guests to arrive drew close Mekenna finally left her arrangements and went to prepare herself. Leaving Marta to supervise the catering company, Melinda to supervise the serving staff and string quartet and Xander to oversee the parking service Mekenna went upstairs to change an hour before the guests were scheduled to arrive.

The limousines began to arrive at precisely nine o'clock as the invitations had requested. Members of this particular Organization enjoyed punctuality. As the first guests meandered in through the ornately carved wooden doors to be greeted by Miranda and Terrence Mekenna descended the large central staircase of the front hall and all eyes were on her.

Three couples, her Father and his assistant admired the lissome young woman's graceful entrance. Wearing the gorgeous red shoes she'd received for Christmas and a spectacular red gown she'd found deep in her Mother's closet Mekenna timed her entrance perfectly. There was an audience but no one had to wait.

Mekenna's straight hair was down and shimmered like pale liquid gold. Not a strand was out of place and it flowed around hr bare shoulders sensually. It was parted over her left eye and fell in sculpted hair-sprayed waves to frame her delicate face alluringly.

That face was made-up simply, her light blue eyes shadowed in sultry browns that popped the blue of her eyes spectacularly. Long full lashes and delicate highlights gave her eyes the appearance of being much bigger than they were and they drew the eye of anyone speaking to her nearly as much as her cleavage.

Soft cheeks were blushed to give Mekenna's supple skin a glow that enhanced her natural radiance. A subtle shade of pink that complimented the dress she wore as did her lipstick in a shade as close to the dress as Mekenna could find. The lipstick also had tiny sparkles in it that continually made her lips appear moist and soft covered in a finish that stopped it from smearing.

The young woman hardly ever wore make-up in public but she and Claire had been practising with each other for years pretending they were going to any number of amazing events. That evening's undertaking had been quick but Mekenna had done an excellent job on her face and looked more beautiful than ever.

The dress was crimson silk that clung to her slender body like paint, each curve smooth and pleasing. Prominent nipples poked through gossamer-like materiel which clung to her sleight bosom tightly. The low decolletage was cut to plunge well below her nipple-line and thin straps wrapped around her neck leaving upper chest and shoulder completely bare in a bikini style design.

The entire back was left open baring her toned muscles and silky skin all the way to the dimples of Venus on her lower back. The hem was ankle length, slit on the right side to above her hip offering glimpses of her entire leg and her new shoes as she walked.

The sophistication of the gown elevated it from vulgar to artistic the woman within the sheath to be admired as much as the amazing design. Tiny details on the edges and within the silk weave encouraged the viewer to gaze at the dress for a long time which provided the observer the excuse to ogle the woman within as well.

As she had came down the stairs in Kendra's dress Terrance hadn't recognized it at first because he had been transfixed by Mekenna. But as she approached he noticed many pleasant things about his daughter and her choices.

Kendra had worn the dress well, but Mekenna had it refitted. Terrence realized his daughter had a better physique, more grace and had even more luminous skin that her gorgeous mother.

For jewellery Mekenna wore a diamond ring that had been her mother's, a bracelet Terrence had given Mekenna when she turned thirteen, the anklet he had given her at seventeen and a matching set of ruby earrings and necklace Terrence's mother had left him when she died.

The necklace was on a new chain that was longer than the one his mother had worn. The delicate little ruby pendant dangled right between Mekenna's perfect breasts.

Terrence couldn't keep his eyes off her. Luckily he wasn't the only one so nobody seemed to notice the way Terrence's eyes tracked his daughter's supple form sheathed in clingy, crimson silk. When Mekenna came and stood next to him it made his heart rate rise and his cock tingle from her proximity. Using well practised civility Terrence introduced the exquisite creature as his daughter Mekenna.

Playing the gracious hostess she greeted her Father's acquaintances; men and women from many continents introduced with nick-names or simply a first name, no titles, honorifics or last names. Half of them had spouses with them the rest had obvious escorts of excellent quality. Surrounded by gorgeous women Terrence thought his stunning daughter looked the best.

Father and daughter strolled though the room greeting everyone, engaging in pleasantries and Terrence found that Mekenna provided excellent social lubricant with her charm and beauty. Having such a charismatic child obviously elevated him to the members of the Organization and Terrence selfishly congratulated himself for siring such an excellent progeny.

Mingling with Mekenna at his side was ideal, as they conversed he was able to steal glances at her body his erection rising and falling all night as he took in how sexy she looked. Looking her in the face straight on took his breath away so he preferred having her at his side.

For her part Mekenna basked in all the attention and glowed from being in such close proximity to her beloved Father. The unending praise over how beautiful she looked and her Father's obvious pride in her filled her with such joy she felt like she were bursting.

The silk of the dress caressed her skin titillating her and keeping her constantly aroused. Everyone, even the older woman stared at her breasts to the point where Mekenna's nipples stayed hard for so long they began to ache. Her sex was slippery and damp from the constant gazes she saw raking her body.

Terrence was so blatant with his staring that Mekenna felt a constant blush on her cheeks and her breath was shallow from his obvious delight in her body

Terence was also impressed by her party planning and Mekenna was thrilled each time a guest complimented him and her Father happily told them she had done most of the arrangements. Each detail that the guests commented on that Mekenna had a part in Terrence's pride showed more and more clearly.

It was the moments she saw him watching her with naked lust that filled Mekenna with the most excitement however. Terrence loved beautiful women and if he saw her as a beautiful woman maybe he would finally love her too.

Constantly displaying herself to best advantage Mekenna offered herself to her Father's gaze with eager trepidation. Whatever it took to win his heart she would do, even incite lecherous looks from all his peers.

Basking in Terrence's attention Mekenna stuck to his side all night. When the clock struck twelve and the cheering crowd turned to those closest to themselves for a kiss Mekenna tilted her head up to her Father and yearned for the kisses he had been withholding for so long.

When his handsome face came close and she smelled his aftershave her heart seemed to explode in her chest. As his lips met hers in a tentative brushing Mekenna pressed forward and kissed her Father passionately. The two driving forces of her life; her absolute obsession with gaining her Father's love and the powerful youthful lust that had been building within her like a volcano crashed together as their lips met.

Mekenna confused the two in a detonation of lust that overwhelmed her completely.

The look of unbridled need on his daughter's face had broken through the crumbling barrier walling Terrance off from her. Lust and an aching need to claim her drove him to kiss his daughter but until she leaned in and met him with such passion he thought he would be able to contain himself.

Mekenna's zeal blasted through his defences and Terrence kissed his daughter with all the pent up hunger that had been clawing at him since her arrival nine days before. As the band played Auld Lang Syn and those not kissing sang the song Father and daughter clung to each other. His strong hands spread over her bare back, her stomach taut against his pulsing erection and their mouths explored each other hungrily.

When his hands slid down and cupped her ass Mekenna moaned and ground herself against this hard-on. Reaching one hand down the overwrought young woman cupped her Father's hardness in her dainty hand too far gone to resist holding his cock. Then she stepped away suddenly self-conscious that her Father would think she were too inappropriate.

Immediately the crowd nearest them all closed in and exchanged kisses with the hosts. Middle-aged female associates and wives of associates lined up along side the gorgeous girlfriends and all exchanged kisses with Terrence both quick and lingering. A few even pressed against his erection but if they knew he had it for his daughter none indicated.

Mekenna was inundated with kisses from most everyone. Men and woman all came to ring in the New Year with the alluring young hostess. Her bare skin was stroked and fondled, her mouth pressed by wet lips, dry lips, open mouths and a few tongues. The poor girl was dizzy with excitement and accepted all the attention in a disoriented fog of lust and booze fumes.

In twos and fours the guests began to filter out soon after midnight, the first to leave the ones up past their bed times and the ones who wanted to go fuck the beautiful companions they had hired.

Father and daughter had been able to leave each other's sides after the unspoken attraction became plainly obvious to them both. They said goodbyes to guests and wished Happy New Year to everyone as they mingled. Sending burning glances at each other in conspiratorial agreement they understood when they were alone that kiss would be repeated.

At two a.m. the band stopped and packed up their instruments which universally signalled the end of the festivities.

When the last guests were gone and the staff dismissed for the evening Terrence and Mekenna walked upstairs hand in hand. Passing the hall to her room they walked silently to his bedroom.

Terrence shut the door behind them as Mekenna drifted into the huge bedroom and halted near the foot of the four poster bed.

"Is this really what you want?" He asked.

"Anything for you Daddy." she replied and his already throbbing cock spasmed with need.

"Show me."

A wave of insecurity and anxiety threatened to swamp her but Mekenna needed to obey her Father so she let the dress fall from her body. Standing in the shoes he bought her, wearing his mother's jewels and the precious anklet Mekenna displayed her adult form to the man who had created her.

Kicking off the shoes she began to feel power exhibiting herself for a man. Mekenna pulled off the ring letting it fall. She unclasped the bracelet, removed the necklace and earrings. Wearing absolutely nothing except the anklet she felt was part of her Mekenna stepped toward the man her world revolved around as naked as possible so he could behold what he had wrought.

"Anything." she whispered.

"On your knees." he ordered.

Mekenna dropped without hesitation but her stomach did flips and she felt more nervous still. A virgin still she wondered if her Father would be disappointed in her lack of ability.

Watching him with rapt attention from ten feet away she saw Terrence reach inside his tuxedo pants and pull his erection and testicles into view. A throb of arousal pulsed through her body and as it had when they had kissed Mekenna's breath grew shallow. The manhood thrusting out from his trousers was even bigger than Raul's and Mekenna wanted to touch it desperately.

Awaiting permission she gazed at the penis she had emerged from and wondered what it tasted like. A dim memory of Raul's cum sampled from Claire's face made Mekenna's mouth begin watering at the thought of tasting her Father's big cock.

A time passed while Mekenna studied her Father's erection taking in the bulbous knob, purple and full of blood. The delicately curled edge of the knob and that distinctive coming together where it eventually became the urethra begged to be tickled by her tongue. The long veiny shaft looked hot and smooth to touch. The heavy full scrotum full of tasty cum shifted and moved as she watched fascinated.

1...345678