Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire appeared to love what was happening to her making yum noises she stroked him and kissed and licked his knob hungrily. When his eruption ended Claire sucked him deep into her mouth and caressed his whole cock lovingly easing him down from his climax. Raul sighed as he relaxed yet Mekenna continued seeking climax watching Claire's wanton behaviour.

The dark eyed man noticed Mekenna.

"Whoa!" he said and stepped back from Claire's mouth.

Claire looked around and saw Mekenna.

"I'm sorry Claire. I wanted to see." Mekenna whispered not wanting to break the erotic spell.

Still drunk herself Claire slurred "S'okay sweetie. C'mere."

Beckoning to Mekenna Claire licked her sperm stained lips.

"What does it taste like?" Mekenna asked as she robotically knelt facing her best friend hypnotized by the glistening sperm drizzled over Claire's pretty face.

The other girl leaned in and kissed Mekenna. Tasting salty ocean water Mekenna greedily lapped Claire's skin and the bizarre ambrosia that was Raul's cum. Licking Claire's lips and cheek Mekenna sampled the sticky jism finding the pungent flavour distinctive and delectable. Slurping all of it Mekenna kissed and licked Claire's beautiful face.

When all Raul's cum was gone the girls simply kissed for a time, this the first time Mekenna had ever been so intimate with Claire or anyone. Happy to indulge her friend Claire made out with Mekenna for a while enjoying the taste of sperm on the birthday girl's mouth.

"You wanna suck his cock Kenna?"

"Oh... no thank you. I'm sorry Raul. It's not you, your cock is very beautiful. I'm just not ready." Turning to Claire she bashfully asked "But... would you show me how you do it?"

"Oh gladly." Claire looked up at Raul and smiled.

Taking his cock in hand she said. "Everyone is different but it's easiest to start slow then if he likes fast you can speed up." Claire looked up at Raul and engulfed his shaft in her mouth. Slowly working his semi-hard member up and down Claire made Raul moan.

"I'm working my tongue all over him like this." Claire demonstrated on just the tip of his large knob wriggling her tongue back and forth on the underside of his penis. Raul hissed air through his teeth.

"I'm pretty sensitive."

"Poor baby." Claire kissed his tip lovingly. Then took him in her mouth once more doing the tongue thing to demonstrate. With detailed instruction Raul and Claire demonstrated how to give a blow-job and Mekenna touched her sensitive pussy while learning.

"The balls are sensitive too so don't forget them." Claire bathed them thoroughly sucking them into her mouth and licking them all over while continuing to stroke his long shaft. Long strokes of her tongue up his shaft thrilled Raul, he liked it slow he said but just to show Mekenna Claire fucked her own face fast with Raul's thick member.

"Just wrap a fist around the shaft like this and you can make sure he doesn't shove himself too deep. Some girls have more of a gag reflex than others. Mine can get bad if I let a guy go too far too many times in a row. I think its mostly mental but I can only do so much. Sorry babeee." she pouted at Raul.

"You hear any complaining?" He grinned.

"None at all." And Claire went to work putting all of her techniques to work showing her curious friend the tricks she knew to give a good blowjob. Her skills were such that in spite of having just cum and having been fucking Claire for a solid day she managed to get him to climax once again.

"Oh yeah, gimme that hot cum. All over me!" Claire ranted immodestly pumping Raul's big cock as he rained watery jizz down over her pretty face. Even before he was finished Mekenna swooped in and began to lick it off her friend's face needing to taste more of the fascinating fluid. Enjoying kissing her friend almost as much she was compelled by the enchanting flavour Mekenna cleaned her friend as fast as Raul could spurt his seed over Claire.

Mekenna's enthusiasm brought her into the line of fire and a hot jet of cum landed on her cheek giving her a salacious thrill. Another spatter dropped onto her face and then Raul stepped back to sit on the nearby chair. Avidly making sure she got every drop Mekenna tongued her friend's face completely, and when she finished Claire lapped the few drops off Mekenna's face and then they kissed each other simply from glee and affection.

The two girls snuggled at Raul's feet as he sat in the chair listening to the surf. They stroked and kissed one another; Mekenna starved for affection and finally feeling physical delight, Claire glad her uptight friend was loosening up.

Eventually they said goodnight and Mekenna went to bed and dreamed of sucking her Father's cock.

"Guess what this pervert did last night Steph!" Claire said as she strutted out of the cabana in the tiniest thong and no bikini top. The beach allowed nudity but none of the girls had dared until the third day.

"Who?"

"Fucking Kenna! This creeper hid in the shadows and watched me blow Raul. Then when he blew his load on my face- so fucking sexy!" Reaching over to her lover Claire squeezed Raul's cock through his shorts, making him laugh and wince. "When he came on me Kenna comes over and licks it off the nasty slut!" Claire was teasing and started humping Mekenna's leg her bare breasts pressed to Mekenna's arm. Knowing her roommate so well Mekenna knew that to struggle was to encourage so instead she turned to Claire and began licking her face again.

"Is there any more cum on your face you dirty whore?"

Claire squealed. "Who even are you?!" and fled to Raul's arms and took the joint he passed.

The friends and lovers told and retold the story of last night from being at the bar until the blow-job from each of their perspectives getting high and revelling in their youthful exploits.

As the sun grew higher and hotter Mekenna went back inside to reapply sunscreen and with a salacious thrill of misbehaviour she removed he bikini top and changed into her tiniest bottoms, a suit she wore when she was much younger that didn't really fit. The straps were too small to pull up high on her hips like Claire showed her but rather stretched taut straight across her lower abdomen hardly able to cover the tiny patch of pubic hair she felt too embarrassed too shave all the way off. The bottoms were lewdly small, her sex at risk of popping out. The flesh of her buttocks vulgarly squeezing out from the material and looking at herself in the mirror made Mekenna feel bold and audacious.

Walking out of the cabana she felt like a brazen hussy and it was embarrassing and sexy all at once. A slippery crotch and aching nipples loudly declared how arousing she found this to her heightened senses.

Stephanie and Clair cheered and whooped while Raul and Javier gaped at Mekenna as she strutted past them casually speaking over her saucily cocked shoulder.

"I'm off for a dip to cool down." she breezily sauntered off amused and turned on by the reactions she was getting from everyone on the beach who watched her go by. The beach was busy with an even mix of locals and tourists from many resorts up and down the coast. Heads turned as the eighteen year old crossed the stream of passing strollers.

Deeply embarrassed and growing more aroused each passing moment Mekenna soaked up the sun on her bare breasts flushed bright pink from face to chest as she blushed from all the attention. Grateful for the cool kiss of the water on her feverish flesh Mekenna walked out to chest high and dipped under the water for a few moments. Enjoying the cool refreshing swim she was more interested in walking that gauntlet of provocative shame she'd felt passing through the people strolling the beach to gawk at beautiful bodies.

As soon as she emerged from the water she saw heads swivel and eyes take in her dripping flesh. Slowly traipsing up the sand she made her way back to the cabana tingling with what felt like a pleasant anxiety attack. It was all she could do not to tug her nipples she felt such a profound need to physically embody the gazes she felt combing her form as she displayed herself.

When she got closer to her friends lounging under the umbrellas Mekenna experienced a disorienting visual vertigo as she suddenly recognized the place she was standing as being very similar to the place her parents had gone for their honeymoon. Standing in a trance in her mind's eye she replayed the video she had watched so many times and was certain this was the same resort. It was why her Father thought she would enjoy it.

He was right. The thoughtfulness of the gift made her joyful.

Then she noticed Claire holding up her phone pointing it at a mostly nude Mekenna.

"Having fun birthday girl?"

Stoned, heart-full and horny Mekenna broke into tearful laughter.

"I've never been so happy in my whole life!" she squealed joyously.

Dancing a gleeful little dance she celebrated. Then titillated by her state of undress in public and the camera aimed at her Mekenna broke into a seductive stripper dance and undulated her way closer to her friend with the phone giving the lens a seductive kiss when she arrived.

Claire kissed her on the lips reminding Mekenna of last night debauchery.

"I love seeing you so happy Kenna. Happy Birthday."

The girls kissed again and Stephanie whooped at them.

Breathlessly Mekenna sank onto a lounger and languidly splayed out her almost nude body.

"Won't one of you strong, sexy men fetch the birthday girl a delicious beverage?" Mekenna drawled.

Javier leapt to his feet and ran inside to comply with her wishes.

"Isn't he a fucking doll?" Stephanie gushed, her crush on her lover sounding dangerously close to infatuation.

Soon Mekenna reclined on the beach chair with a margarita in hand, splayed out in the shade, basking in the glory of her Father's gift. Mekenna's body was alive with sensation; the hot air, the gentle breeze, the cool drink, the pot in her system, the lazy murmured conversations of her friends, and the rhythmic surf. Enjoying displaying herself for any passing glance the usually sad girl felt actual contentment..

For a long while Mekenna's thoughts drifted from one sexual fantasy to another as she continued basking in the thrill of exhibiting herself.

Claire had been playing on her phone the whole time with headphones in while Javier and Raul taught Stephanie some simple Spanish phrases.

"Let's take some shots." Claire offered and stood up handing her phone to Javier who had proven himself the better photographer of the two men forced to document the girls' adventure.

Stephanie giddily joining her friends in losing their tops. Claire positioned them all facing the water and the passing crowd. With arms raised in a V the girls all bared themselves to the water and the many passer-by's. Screaming they all held the age old stance of victory, exultantly flaunting the youth and beauty bursting forth from them.

They took several pictures like that then they turned and faced the camera brazenly bearing their breasts as Javier took photo after photo. Jumping, posing, falling over each other they frolicked sexily displaying themselves for the camera.

Mekenna wanted to remove her bottoms but didn't want to reveal how much she wanted people to look at her well groomed pussy At least able to show that much restraint she none-the-less exposed most of her firm body to the camera. Playfully exposing herself she smiled and pouted and looked innocently shocked at her own behaviour as they all cavorted on the beach.

"Kenna, would you do the honours while I make some food?"

Claire handed Mekenna her phone and the birthday girl eagerly settled down to edit the photos and find the sexiest ones. By the time the meal was finished Mekenna had chosen three of the very best of the edited ones. They looked as professional as Claire's phone could get them.

Artfully blurring their nipples to sanitize them for social media Mekenna was deeply aroused by the resulting photo when she finally finished. Sending her favourites to herself Mekenna then handed Claire's phone around and everyone marvelled at how good the chosen ones were. In a flurry of posting the girls uploaded the sexy, saucy shots.

In an impulsive burst of jubilation Mekenna sent her Father the cute close up shot of herself looking bashful.

"You were right Father! I love this place!

Then rashly she sent her favourite photo of the three girls cavorting topless, their nipples carefully airbrushed out while revealing as much breast as possible.

"Making memories to last a lifetime as instructed."

Getting Mekenna's attention Claire showed everyone a tik-tok she made using two popular songs mashed up.

Starting with Mekenna on the beach coming back from the water swelling orchestral music played reaching a crescendo as the wet girl squealed "I've never been so happy in my whole life!" and Mekenna did her happy dance to a lighthearted Disney score. Abruptly a sexy, grinding, club-mix dropped when Mekenna started stripper dancing.

It was sexy and hilarious and they watched it four times before Mekenna realized the video was already on tik-tok not just Claire's phone.

"Wait! You posted that?!"

"Yup! You blowin' up shawty!" Claire cackled as Mekenna blushed furiously thinking about her bare titties bobbling around on tik-tok as she undulated to Cardi B.

"Go shawty its yo burfday!" Claire sang and jumped up to grind on Mekenna.

In the weeks and months to come that video was re-edited and remixed dozens of times as 'Tiny Titty Happy Dance' making Mekenna a popular meme for a time. The combination of how sexy she looked, how cute she was being in the first half and how raunchy in the second inspired many funny musical mash-ups on social media. People edited new music under Mekenna's dance and the combination was often hilarious.

Before that though the friends simply enjoyed the rest of their vacation, posting more photos, having more adventures and living their best lives blithely unaware that Mekenna had altered her relationship with her Father forever with that photo.

Meanwhile Terrence had been stunned to receive the pictures of his adorable daughter in a bikini and then topless with her friends. Seeing Mekenna posing next to Claire who he had fucked on more than one occasion during her internship confused his selfish, sexually charged brain. It was simply too easy for him to objectify a recent lover and his own daughter when the two of them were cavorting together while practically nude.

The insidious lust Terrence felt for Mekenna impelled him to ogle the three scantily clad girls hungrily. Comparing the two other luscious ladies to his daughter Terrence found Mekenna the most attractive. In the photo she was standing in the middle of the three, Claire to Mekenna's left, Stephanie her right. Mekenna stood tall her arms crossed behind her head which was demurely tilted slightly away from the camera. With a coy expression she bit lip appearing to hope the viewer liked what they saw.

The other two girls were bending forward in over-acted shock that Mekenna was topless. Stephanie covered her mouth in feigned surprise her own bare breasts clearly visible. Claire was pointing an accusing finger at Mekenna's chest her expression exaggerated outrage her own delectable body gleaming in the bright sunshine.

Even though all the girl's nipples were blurred his eyes easily filled in the missing dash of colour and the nudity aroused Terrence. Gazing possessively at his daughter's body so wantonly displayed angered, aroused and humiliated Terence. Why would she send this filth to him? Why did it get him so hard? How could she do this to him? How could he feel this way about his own child?

When he received the photos Terrence was in Europe doing work connected to the secretive organization his work brought him in contact with. Hours ahead of the girls in their resort he was a hotel suite alone, his work finished for the day.

Unable to resist Terence lay on the bed and began to masturbate to the photo his daughter sent him.

Zooming in to enlarge the photo on his phone Terrence gazed with an all consuming lust at his captivating daughter. Zooming further in on her face Terrence felt a deep pang of lechery from her expression. Mekenna's blue eyes were gazing from under lowered lids, bashful from her behaviour, perhaps apologetic for inflaming her Father so much. The adorable way she bit her lip made his cock throb as he stroked himself.

Scanning downward Terrence exhaled the word "fuuuuck" as Mekenna's perky tits filled his phone screen. Stretched taut because her arms were lifted behind her head the pert mounds looked firm and ripe, capped at the apex with a blurred area that left very little to the imagination. Terrence couldn't remember ever seeing a more desirable pair of breasts in his life. Scanning back and forth he couldn't decide if either were more perfect than the other they were both achingly appealing.

Zooming back out Terrence looked at Mekenna's whole torso thrilled by her trim, toned form. In many ways she reminded him very much of her mother but Mekenna was her own person too, fitter than her mother had ever been. Roving eyes scanned hungrily, memories of his wife sucking or fucking him overlaying the clear, bright image of his mostly naked daughter.

As the impulse to climax approached Terence's feverish mind sought the final perverted incitement to ignite his orgasm. Looking at her tight body, her soft skin and that expression of bashful disobedience inflamed him but he needed a goad to achieve orgasm. The look on her precious face lashed his libido with a need to be inside her.

"She deserves to be punished. She knows it." His darkest urges spoke to him. "She deserves to be disciplined for this. I need to show her the consequences for making me feel like this."

Over and over as his climax approached his mind churned on the phrase "Punish her."

When at last he knew how to do so his mind filled with images of his wife's punishment for her affair all those years ago. Immediately his orgasm erupted over his pumping fist and spilled onto his tense stomach. Gazing with unfocused eyes at Mekenna Terrence vividly remembered his wife on her knees, Kendra's delectable face spattered with sperm. With that vivid memory emblazoned in his mind's eye Terence could easily imagine the adorable face of his shy daughter just as befouled by sticky jism.

Spilling himself he fantasized about punishing Mekenna the same way he'd disciplined Kendra for humiliating him.

Jetting more cum than he had since smelling Mekenna's panties while her roommate sucked his cock Terrence emptied himself imaging his daughter's chagrined face receiving this punishment. Keenly Terrence wanted to spill his seed over Mekenna's delicate features, staining her perfect beauty with his sticky mess. He avidly yearned to feel her tongue clean all the cum from his pulsating cock as he came down from his orgasm.

Kendra had loved to do that, suck him dry and then lick and suckle him as he recovered. She told him the way a cock shrivelled down from a huge erection to a tiny penis fascinated her. The constant movement of testicles made her perversely aroused thinking of all that cum needing to spill out.

Missing his wife, lusting for his daughter Terrence drifted to sleep visions of punishing Mekenna floating through his mind.

In the morning he woke and was unable to resist looking at the photos again. Trying to entice himself by using Claire as his masturbatory inspiration he stroked himself in increasing frustration unable to climax. Claire had been a recent lover and he was able to draw forth very specific memories of her mouth, her sex, the smell of her skin and the sound of her laughter but his orgasm wouldn't happen.

123456...8