Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the tip of his tongue Terrence teased Mekenna's delicate inner lips. Parting them and taking one at a time into his mouth he gently sucked the tender petals of flesh. Extending his tongue further he made it flat and lapped a long, firm stroke up her entire vulva brushing the tip across her clit making his daughter jump.

Repeating that move over and over Terrence massaged her pretty lips and teasing her clit for longer and longer each pass until he focused only on her clit. Using one hand to reach around her leg he pried open her lips and clitoral hood to focused all his oral attention on her delicate little button. The other hand reached up and began to fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples, teasing them or groping a small mound in his whole hand.

As his little girl squirmed under his mouth and hands Terrence delighted in her taste and the reactions she was having to his efforts. An expert lover who took pride in bringing his partners to heights of passion they had never reached before Terrence read Mekenna's body for any signs of what she preferred and what she wanted more of. Slowly learning her pleasure he brought her closer to climax as he discovered what got her off.

The sensations of having Mekenna's Father suckling and fondling her breasts had been more amazing than anything she could have hoped for, yet as his mouth moved lower and closer to her sex Mekenna realized what he was going to do. Shock and a delicious thrill of lechery shuddered through her body. What would it be like having her Father do the giving, intimate act she had dutifully performed on him to her own burning sex? It was a gift of unexpected delight.

Other emotions tangled within her lust dancing alongside the rapture of his attention his roaming hands and blissful mouth. Mekenna also felt shame from her high state of arousal, anxiety about the state of her vagina and the smell she detected coming from herself, frightened by the intensity desire she felt for her own father even as he put his mouth on her sex.

Those worries were abruptly buried beneath an avalanche of pleasure. Terrence's skilful mouth wrung from her the keenest sensations of pure bliss Mekenna had ever experienced. Nothing, not her own fingers, nor his mouth on her nipple had prepared Mekenna for the delight it was to have a lover concentrating on bringing her to ecstasy.

Clutching the bed sheets with both hands and digging her heels into the bed Mekenna struggled to hold still and allow her building excitement to break over her. If it were anyone other than her Father she would have disengaged, overwhelmed by euphoria but every instinct in her body told Mekenna to soak up every ounce of her Father's attention.

And for the first time in their relationship Terrence made it worth his daughters trust.

Mekenna experience an orgasm filling her with ecstasy like nothing she had experienced in her life. Giving over to love and trust she opened a place inside her mind that accessed pleasure so true and clean that it burst forth and filled her. As she climaxed the love adding a deep emotional component to the physical sensations.

Unconditional love drove Mekenna to give everything to her Father and her pleasure was his goal at that moment so Mekenna experienced pleasure on a scale beyond any she could have articulated. For the first time in her life love filled her inside and out.

The passion of Mekenna's release delighted Terrence and as he prolonged her rapture with his tongue he tried to press a finger inside her but encountered a barrier.

Mekenna still had her hymen.

Terence had experienced much in his life, including being with virgins on more than one occasion but he had in fact never encountered a hymen before. It stunned him.

And then Terrence felt something for his daughter that confused him at first. Why did his daughter's obvious virginity make him feel so affectionately toward her?

Because Mekenna was going to gift it to him tonight.

Anything for Daddy.

Spreading her open with both hands Terrence inspected the membrane of flesh connected around the outside of Mekenna's vaginal opening and the tiny little hole in the centre. It was fascinating to see one for the first time. Terrence was thrilled and couldn't wait to break through and be his daughter's first lover.

Enduring her Father's strange and sudden inspection of her sex she felt another jolt of humiliation. When he moved his mouth to her sex again she felt relief even though she was sensitive and jittery after her powerful climax. Woozy from the near debilitating aftereffects of her orgasm Mekenna lay limply on the bed spread open for her Father's inspection willing to do whatever he asked next. The pleasure he had given her more than making up for the months of silence in the last year.

Terrence licked deep inside Mekenna's opening and she felt a slithery sensation as he probed inward with the tip of his tongue. The lewd delving of her Daddy's mouth gave her an obscene thrill and she shuddered in delight.

Deeply pleased with his chaste daughter Terrence licked her hymen with a self-aware perverted glee. Sliding his tongue around her virginity gave him a lecherous thrill like nothing he had known. Easing her down from her climax Terrence bathed Mekenna's entire sex with his tongue lubing her up even though her juices already seeped past her little opening.

Eager to enter her and plunge past that tiny membrane Terrence rose above his daughter gazing down from extended arms as he held himself over her his cock resting on her belly and vulva. Gazing at her adorable sperm stained face thrilled him, her bashful expression of aching lust and youthful doubt confirmed what her hymen told him.

Mekenna was a virgin.

"Mekenna reach down and aim my cock at your opening."

Feeling powerful as he held himself over her and issued orders Terrence enjoyed feeling her fingers on his shaft and the kiss of her nether lips as Mekenna fitted his big knob into place.

"Hold open your lips. Yes. Look into my eyes."

Terence pressed his hips forward in a steady, firm thrust and pierced her hymen. Entering his daughter with consistent pressure he pushed until a couple inches of his throbbing cock rested within her slippery grip. The wet heat of her was wonderful but the look on her face was better. A tiny wince wrinkled her pretty features as he tore her but then they shifted to an expression of happy surprise as her body stretched pleasantly around him. Then her face showed dawning understanding of just how good sex was.

Reaching a hand to his chest Mekenna attempted to control his entrance so he slowed giving her the power, having taken what he wanted.

Looking up at Daddy Mekenna had peered deep into his eyes seeking calm and finding it in his gaze. As he'd torn her hymen Mekenna first felt only a pinch then a release followed by the most beautiful stretching and filling sensations as his cock opened up her sensitive vagina.

"Ooohhhh..." she sighed as Daddy eased further inward. The sensations drove deeper and she felt more full. At some point she felt too full. Stretched painfully she silently implored him to stop with her eyes but her hand on his powerful chest only pressed a little because Mekenna found it difficult to resist Daddy.

But he was so big.

Mekenna stretched more and more yet Daddy's cock still wasn't fully inside her gorged sex. Touching the remaining shaft she felt inches of erection still outside her crammed pussy. When he eased out the slide of his retreating manhood felt wonderful but the stretched flesh of her vagina protested as she returned to normal.

When Daddy began slowly moving in and out the friction felt tremendous and Mekenna started panting and making little 'uh' noises each time her Father filled her up. With each thrust Daddy went deeper and she stretched more but it was beginning to feel more like a releasing than a stretching.

Warmth and wetness filled her world as Daddy fucked her with long slow strokes.

Watching her adorable face Terrence fucked his daughter with profound gratification. The sweet caress of her pussy around his cock felt glorious. The blatant gusto she had for sex made him proud and he did his best to find out how she liked to be fucked.

Trying different angles and positions Terrence fucked Mekenna every which way all over the bed. She enjoyed doggy style she told him but she missed seeing his face. She loved riding him on top and Terrence indulged her, enraptured by her beauty as she fucked her self to climax on his cock. Position after position Terrence taught her the ways of pleasure and his passionate daughter climaxed over and over as she learned from an expert.

At some point it dawned on Terrence that he no longer doubted that Mekenna was his daughter. Mekenna was an ardent lover, more orgasmic and hedonistic than even her mother who was an uninhibited slut. Mekenna's huge sexual appetite clearly came from him and he was jealous of her ability to climax endlessly. Sadly he only had so many in him. As the second of the night approached Terrence flipped Mekenna over on her back once more and drove himself into her relentlessly, striving toward release.

Grunting and whimpering under the onslaught of her Father's pounding Mekenna had yet another climax when she sensed her Father's approaching orgasm. The thought of him cumming inside her ignited a sordid hunger deep within her core. The sleazy idea redoubled the power of her orgasm. Frenzied she thrust her hips up at him and squeezed with each wave of ecstasy that washed over her.

Gripping his buttocks with greedy hands, lifting her legs around his hips needing to wrap around him as much as possible Mekenna clasped hold with every fibre of her being. Clenching in one long spasm of utter rapture Mekenna was paralyzed while her Father hammered into her rigid form.

Within the tight grip of his daughter, her orgasm clenching his cock so tightly he almost couldn't move the clasp of her delicious sex drew his climax forth from him and Terrence finally erupted. Helplessly he gushed a torrent of desire into Mekenna, spilling himself wholly in jet after jet of molten hot cum.

Looking into each others eyes from inches away the two lovers experienced a fusion of abject erotic synergy. At the very apex of human sensation they met and fell over the precipice of thought together, plunging into the primal realm of pure passion.

The world fell away, they ceased moving, breathing or even blinking for a few moments. They saw only each other and felt only detonating, orgasmic delight.

After an age Terrence flopped on top of Mekenna more spent than ever. Utter contentment blanketed her as his weight settled over Mekenna shielding her from the world. The warm trickle of his cum inside tickled as his cock shrank and her grip on him released.

Wondering if he had fallen asleep Mekenna cherished him and stroked his back lovingly as she relished more human connection than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Terrence hadn't fallen asleep he'd fallen in love.

In an overwhelming maelstrom of emotions Terence felt love for Mekenna. He loved her as her sexual partner as her Father and as a little boy clutching the bosom of the primal mother.

Shrinking within the warm, wet embrace of his daughter Terence adored the smooth warm being wrapping herself around him. With a deep sigh the grief for Kendra that had forced him to avoid Mekenna slipped away and he felt only affection for her.

Lifting himself he looked into her eyes saw adoration and for once he wanted to nurture that and reflect it back to this deserving woman. Kissing her soft, warm mouth Terrence tried to press love into her through his lips.

Then he remembered the way to prove how much he loved her.

Terrence got up and as Mekenna watched curiously he retrieved her gift.

"Would you please wear this?"

Terrence handed Mekenna the silver purity ring which she put it on.

Anything for Daddy.

1...345678