Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his mind he used the same punishment scenario that had worked so well last night on Claire his former intern. No matter how much he drew upon Kendra's memory her messy defilement wouldn't overlay Claire's face the same way it had for Mekenna's the night before.

Sliding his thumb across the screen Terence exposed his daughter's nude body to his gaze and immediately felt his orgasm build. Looking at her perky breasts and slender body prodded his climax closer and when he imagined spraying her cute face with his steaming spunk ecstasy exploded from his penis.

Once again a larger load than he would have anticipated burst from his cock. Angrily he wished Mekenna were here to receive all that sperm on her face as punishment for making him feel lecherously about her. Staring intently at the offending photo Terrence fantasized about Mekenna slurping the puddle of jism from his hard abs and cleaning his member with her soft little mouth.

The compulsion to punish his daughter by spilling his sperm across her apologetic features clawed at his mind the rest of the day.

During his important meetings each time he looked at his phone he wanted to open the photo of the girls and ogle his captivating daughter. When Demyan, a powerful man Terrence wanted to impress told Terrence that they would be going out to a club Demyan owned that night Terrence felt a pang of frustration. All he wanted to do was go jack off to Mekenna's pictures.

His mood somewhat improved when Demyan offered a laptop open to the S.E.B Modelling Agency website.

Displayed in orderly rows were thumbnails of hundreds of beautiful women most of whom were pictured in bedrooms dressed in lingerie or on a beach wearing a bikini. Thinking only of Mekenna Terence thanked his host and began searching for a date to take to the club.

It took a long while, the other men getting up and moving around the office restlessly, but finally Terrence found a girl who looked enough like Mekenna to satisfy his perversion. Maybe fucking this escort would excise the demon haunting him.

At the club the pretty blond behaved as if he were the only man there and that Terence was so sexy that she couldn't resist him. Pleasantly surprised by Svetlana's charm and her deft way of negotiating his grumpy mood Terrence hesitantly enjoyed having the sexy young woman cater to his every whim.

The men concluded the few items of business they had for the evening and Terrence allowed himself to be won over by Svetlana's efforts to amuse him. When Demyan was pulled to the dance floor by his escort Terrence allowed Svetlana to do the same to him. For a few songs the entire group of middle-aged businessmen shook their awkward money-makers surrounded by a bevy of slender young models.

Later when Svetlana shut the door to his hotel room behind them and sauntered over to the bar to make them drinks Terrence complimented her.

"I am pleased with your professionalism and find you most charming Svetlana."

"Why thank you Terrence, that means a lot."

"I would like to negotiate the next portion of the evening."

"There is no need to negotiate sir. Demyan asked me to ensure that you enjoy yourself tonight. He told me he respects you and would be unhappy if I let you down." Bringing him the drinks she smiled a confident grin to show she wasn't worried by the potential threat.

"Of course." Terrence smiled indulgently prepared to enjoy himself. "Then let us begin."

"Oh yes please."

They sat on a gorgeous couch that Terrence paid little heed to.

"You've been a very bad girl lately. And you need to be punished for it."

"Yes sir." She said demurely instantly taking on the role of a chagrined person.

"No daughter of mine should display herself so vulgarly, do you understand?" He felt his actual anger rising as he finally gave voice to the thoughts in his head. The girl on the couch sat with her hands in her lap, dressed in a slutty dress that exposed most of her back and much of her chest.

"Yes Daddy."

Terrence felt his cock stir.

"Look me in the face and say that."

Looking up from below pale lashes she pouted sadly.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"I know you are, but you must be disciplined."

"Yes Daddy."

Reaching out his hand Terence placed his fingers gently on her head and touched her silky hair. Then his hand slid down her skull to her neck. With gentle firmness he pulled her to him by the back of the neck and draped her across his lap. The flimsy dress rose up the back of her thighs almost exposing her ass.

Gently, indulging himself, Terrence caressed the backs of her thighs and gradually worked his way up to her ass, lifting the hem of tiny dress up to expose the string of her thong.

"What is this..." His finger lifted the material from between her firm buttocks. "...doing under your dress."

"It my underwear Daddy."

"It is vulgar. It has to come off." Terrence ripped the thong from her body violently, thrilled to vent himself physically. "You must learn to wear proper underwear."

Swept up in the action he proceeded to spank the soft, pale buttocks on his lap. Terrence didn't hold back at all stinging his own hand with the force of his blows. By the time his hand hurt too much to continue his erection was pressed to the girl's upper thigh straining to get out.

"You like sending dirty pictures do you? Well lets take this picture." Terrence pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the glowing red buttocks of the escort, her sex peeking out from between her small cheeks.

"I cannot believe you thought it was appropriate to dress like this. You humiliated me. Every man in the club wanted to fuck you. Is that what you want?"

"No Daddy. I just want you."

Svetlana whispered adopting her best American accent, hoping to sound as much like this man's daughter as possible having no idea what she sounded like. The pulse she felt go through the erection pressed to her thigh told her she got pretty close. Knowing she had been selected specifically for how she looked Svetlana followed this man's fantasy improvising as best she could.

Recovering from what she just said Terrence replied. "I know you think that's what I want, but it isn't. It shouldn't be."

"Please Daddy. I won't tell anyone." Svetlana slipped off of Terence's lap and beseeched him from her knees on the floor. "Please Daddy..."

"Don't look at me like that."

The girl pouted and silently begged him. Svetlana looked enough like Mekenna that Terrence took pity on her a little but his daughter had been so wrong sending that photo and getting him riled up.

"No daughter of mine should be sending scandalous pictures like that. It arouses men and who knows what they'll do."

"Did it arouse you Daddy?" Tentative fingers reached for his erection, hesitant in case he did what he did, which was slap her hand.

"Don't touch me there. I'm your Father!"

"Please Daddy. I can make it better if you let me."

"How?"

"I've heard that if a boy gets aroused but doesn't get off it can hurt. The girl is supposed to help him feel better. Isn't that right?"

"Well..."

"And it feels good to have your hurts kissed, right?'

Terence nodded stiffly sitting tall on the sofa.

"Let me kiss it better Daddy..."

Through his pants the slender blonde woman kissed Terrence's knees. Then kissing her way up his thighs her forward progress parting his legs she kissed up the right thigh working her way closer to his throbbing erection. Then she began to kiss his cock through his trousers, the pressure warm and soft, thrilling Terrence.

Slowly, hesitantly as if it were the first time she had ever done anything like this she undid his belt, pulled it open, undid his zipper and lowered it all the way. Watching his face with a guilty expression she reached into his underwear and pulled out his aching cock. As Svetlana's cool fingers wrapped around his cock his whole body tensed.

Wide-eyed she held his tool up straight and pretended that his long thick cock was the first she had ever seen. With both hands she traced her fingertips around his member exploring him in awed wonder. Ever so slowly she moved her face closer to inspect him while her fingers wrapped around his girth and stroked gently up and down.

Hypnotized by his majestic cock the young girl was drawn closer. Soon she began to kiss his bulbous tip reverently. The press of her lips on his burning erection were ambrosia. Watching through slightly unfocused eyes it was fairly easy for Terrence to pretend it were Mekenna shyly kissing the entire length of his shaft.

Desiring her so very much made him hate himself and being a self-adsorbed, arrogant man Terrence disliked thinking anything negative about himself. With his legs wide apart he pretended he allowed his daughter to attempt to make it up to him for the anguish she had caused.

Once her mouth had gently kissed the entirety of his long shaft she began to bath his balls, her tongue so wet Terrence felt drool trickle over his flesh. Still gently stroking him Svetlana slurped one of Terrence's balls into her mouth and caressed it with her nimble tongue. Gradually she dropped the inexperienced act and she began to suck him lasciviously, putting on a show of being powerfully aroused by his cock. Moaning and whimpering she licked long, dripping strokes of her tongue up and down his length making his shaft slippery wet so she could stroke him better.

Terrence hadn't had as good a blow-job since his wife died. Kendra genuinely loved sucking his cock, while Svetlana was merely doing a very professional job of pretending. For Kendra something about having a mouth full of Terrence's cock made her squirm with delight. It were as if her tongue were as sensitive an erogenous zone as deep inside her vagina. Terrence thought Svetlana was very good but she didn't have that extra passion Kendra had been blessed with.

Terrence wondered if Mekenna had inherited her mother's love of sucking cock.

Angered by his curiosity, frustrated that he could never know what his daughter's oral talents were like he ordered the escort to stand up and strip.

"Take that whore's outfit off. I can't believe you thought you could get away with going out in public like that?"

Chagrined she stood and modestly pulled down the straps of her dress. Stepping out of it the young girl did her very best to avoid revealing her breasts or vagina to Terrence however it was impossible to cover everything while stepping out of the garment and taking off her shoes.

"So you like to run around and be looked at do you? Go stand by the window then?"

They were on the twenty-fifth floor so it was rather unlikely anyone could see her but either way Terrence felt a thrill of cruelty at forcing her to expose herself like that.

"Is that what you wanted? Does that make your slutty little cunt wet? Touch it and tell me if you are wet." He ordered.

Obediently the girl dipped her fingers into her sex and rubbed them around for a moment clearly enjoying feeling herself.

"Oh Daddy my little pussy is so wet. You should come see."

Striding over Terrence pressed her against the cool, thick, floor-to-ceiling glass and held her there roughly. Thrusting his cock between her legs he rubbed himself between her lips and ground his knob against her clit making her jump.

"You fucking slut. You dirty, teasing slut you are so fucking wet. Why are you so wet?"

"Oh Daddy I'm so horny knowing all those people can see me. I'm so wet because I loved feeling your cock in my mouth. I need you Daddy." She wriggled her hips moving his knob over her sensitive button. "Fill me up with your big cock please Daddy. I need you!"

"But you don't deserve my cock do you?"

"No! I'm such a bad girl Daddy. I 'm so sorry I tease you! I know I shouldn't but I want you so much! I apologize for the pictures. I know it humiliated you, so... maybe I should be humiliated too."

"You will be! But first... spread your legs wide!"

Obediently she widened her stance lowering herself and thrusting out her ass which was still marked with hand prints. Pressing her face and breasts to the glass Svetlana felt a dizzying sense of fear glancing down to the street below.

Terrence slapped her ass few more times in a fit of pique and then unable to resist any longer he drove his cock deep inside her.

"You don't deserve this." He told her as he thrust deep forcing her to stretch.

Years of practise had given him the skill to sense what was physically too much for a sex partner. Driving himself only until he felt resistance he then he pressed on just enough to cause discomfort.

Proud of the size of his cock Terrence liked to use it and she was a small woman, only five four or so. Giving her a little more cock than she was ready for gave him a gratifying sense of pride.

Without withdrawing he ground his cock into her while using his fingers to press her clit down, pushing her abdomen wall against his cock. Squirming his hips he filled her to the limit with more cock to spare.

"Say it. Say you don't deserve it." He grated in her ear, pressing her hard against the glass.

Mashing his cock against her cervix and slowly grinding his hand down on her lower pelvis Terrence caused delicious, deep pressure along most of the large inner tissue of her clitoris. Svetlana had never had a lover do that to her and she felt a powerful urge to cum build much more quickly than she was used to.

"I don't deserve this."

"Again. Keep saying it until you are going to cum. Then... Do. Not. Cum," he hissed in her ear.

Over an over she intoned the phrase he'd given her "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this." with an ever increasing intensity as Terrence slowly began fucking her. Still leaning one hand on her back keeping her shoved against the glass exposed to the world he gave her clit a deep tissue massage while his cock scraped in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Over and over she chanted "I don't deserve this." as Terrence increased his pace relentlessly urging a climax from her as he pressed her clit against his dick. Periodically the hand grinding her clit would slip down and rub her labia, prying her open and spreading her copious fluids all over his shaft and her clit. There was an embarrassing amount of juice and he used it to torment her clit with random light and heavy petting.

"I am going to cum Daddy."

"No you aren't." He withdrew his attention from her pussy and stepped back. "You don't deserve to come after your behaviour. On your knees, face me."

Off balance and disoriented from being so close to orgasm and having it all abruptly cease she gathered herself and assumed the position.

"Taste the mess you made of me. Clean my cock."

Without hesitation she did as he told her too and as she did Terrence removed his jacket, carefully folded it and draped it on a near-by chair. Then he removed his tie and undid the buttons of his shirt while she enthusiastically blew him. As Svetlana cleaned her musky juices from his balls Terrence removed his shirt.

A vain man in his mid-forties Terrence kept himself in excellent physical shape. He was only five foot ten but people thought he was taller because he was lean and well built. Always handsome he wanted to stay that way and put the work in able to afford the very best trainers and nutritionists.

As he revealed his body to the escort he enjoyed her appreciation of his form. Mekenna wasn't the only one in the family who liked to be looked at.

When he felt his manhood had been properly cleaned he stopped her.

"On the table on your back, spread yourself for me."

The coffee table was a large marble slab with iron legs more than strong enough for her sleight weight.

As Svetlana assumed the position, legs wide, her body lewdly displayed for him Terrence stripped off his shoes, socks, pants and boxers.

Sliding back inside her felt fantastic her warm wetness thrilling along his manhood as he shoved his entire length into her fully stretched pussy. Titillated by watching his large cock disappear inside the slender girl he resumed fucking her but this time he watched her and figured out what she enjoyed.

"Touch your self."

She obeyed.

"Answer me. Which do you prefer; slow deep strokes..." He slid himself deep into her and ground his pelvis against her, withdrew slowly and then did it again. "...or do you like fast thrusts?" Terence fucked her like a rabbit pounding her into the table.

"Which do you like Daddy?"

"I told you to answer me."

"I apologize sir. Slow please Daddy. Your big cock feels so good sliding in and out I wanna feel every moment."

Terrence proceeded to make love to her sensually; gliding in and out, teasing her clit with his fingers, kissing her nipples and massaging her breasts while watching her face as she trembled her way toward ecstasy. She hadn't lied this was the way she preferred to fuck and she approached climax yet again.

"Please may I cum Daddy?"

"No."

He changed nothing still fucking her and brushing her tender clit with tiny little strokes of his thumb.

Svetlana quivered and shook as her orgasm begged to be released. It was almost like needing to pee but far more pleasant and so much harder to resist.

"Please Daddy!"

"No."

Still his thumb gently teased her clit his cock slithered in and out of her clenching depths tormenting her with delight. The girl trembled on the brink of climax holding it back by sheer force of will.

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Oh! Oh. Please please please it feels so goooooood."

Red blotches appeared on her chest and veins popped out in her neck as she struggled not to cum, Terrence could no longer slide easily in and out, her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft. So he started fucking harder but still taking his time between thrust.

Svetlana grunted when he slammed into her the extremity of her plight a delight to observe. As he held still she whimpered and begged him to let her cum. Wrenching his cock slowly from her squeezing core Terence marvelled at the strength of her cunt. When she appeared to have gained control of herself once more he thrust in hard making her gasp as pleasure detonated within her clamping core.

Watching closely he timed his thrusts to keep her right on the edge of climax but able to control herself.

"Daddyyyyyyy...." she plead desperate to cum.

"No."

Terrence stood up and sat on the couch watching the girl shudder and come down from the edge for the second time. When she finally looked around to find him he beckoned.

"Come here, on your knees."

Crawling to him on unsteady limbs Svetlana realized she was having a great time he was an interesting lover.

"Clean me."

Once again she bathed his entire cock and scrotum with her enthusiastic tongue. Terrence could feel her passion now, she was much more happy to suck his cock now that it had brought her so much pleasure.

"Now lick my ass."

Terrence kept everything trim and tidy downstairs and the girl complied but with slightly less enthusiasm, which was the purpose of it. Continuing the same tongue bath she had given his balls she now licked his perineum and then anus. Lovingly she soaked him in her saliva and then she cleaned it off using her tongue.

When he'd had enough he ordered "Suck me, get me nice and wet"

"Yes Daddy."

When his cock was dripping wet he told her to get on. Climbing onto his cock her feet on the couch she rode up and down on his cock his length filling her completely. It gave Terrence a powerful erotic surge to watch his cock stretch her delicate lips and disappear inside her pale, soft body.

"Faster."

It was time to make her work.

"Faster." the girl rode up and down doing difficult squats while accommodating a thick pole into her body. Soon she was panting and sweating.

"Faster."

Understanding dawned on her face and he saw her settle in like an athlete faced with a physical challenge. Watching closely again Terence gauged when she was at the point of fatigue and told he to suck his cock again. It was a real pleasure to feel her nimble tongue dancing on his knob while he thought of the next thing to do to her.

123456...8