Anything for Daddy

Story Info
A father resists lusting after his adoring daughter.
26.6k words
4.51
55.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrance knew his daughter Mekenna would do any thing for him, she had demonstrated her desperate need for his approval on many occasions but he wanted nothing to do with her. Or rather that was what he wanted everyone to believe including Mekenna herself.

In actual fact Terrance had become obsessed with Mekenna to the point of derangement. The low static hum in his brain, the constant thrum of thought beneath his general day to day thinking was how badly he wanted to fuck his daughter.

It had been like this every since she sent him a photograph of herself topless.

Driving those thoughts away exhausted him but he managed to fill most of his hours with work and distractions. Whenever he let his guard down however; when she spent any time around him the thoughts would crawl past his defenses and he would want to fuck her.

Mekenna was beautiful, clever, charming and compassionate. In every way she could his daughter sought to appeal to him and she had succeeded so well he desired her almost constantly now.

And Terrace knew his love-starved, lonely daughter would do anything he asked.

Not a man used to self-examination Terrence redirected all the anger and disgust he felt toward himself for lusting after Mekenna and shoved it deep down under a demeanour of calm, cold indifference toward her. Every time the poor girl did something worthy of affection he resisted the urge to hug her, kiss her or even pat her hand because the lust it produced tormented him.

And so they both suffered when he allowed her to visit home and they became trapped together on their huge, mostly empty estate outside the city.

Before things had grown so unbearable life had actually been pretty wonderful for Terrance. Born wealthy he had used his money and access to start his own business ventures and had achieved his own massive success.

A clever, calculating, handsome young man Terrence had charmed his way into excellent business relationships. Always looking to advance himself he ruthlessly clawed his way upward with a broad smile and a glad hand for anyone who could be of use to him. Many people had aided him along each step and Terrence coldly shut them out one by one as necessary in the name of business.

When he met Mekenna's mother Kendra she had been dating one of his oldest friends. That didn't stop Terrence from wooing and winning Kendra and ruining the friendship. Terrence knew what he was doing was wrong but Kendra had been the most ravishing creature he had ever seen, her beauty captivated him and he'd done nothing to resist the urge to possess her. At that time- before lusting after his own daughter forced him to learn how- Terrence was very bad at denying himself anything he wanted.

Pouring affection on the exquisite Kendra Terrence love-bombed her with all his resources and she married him. Four years of bliss followed. The young couple loved each other and had a fantastic sex life. Kendra was an enthusiastic adventurous lover and she taught Terrence much about his own pleasure and how to please a woman.

Their sexploits were intense, creative and explosive. No other lover had taken Terrence to the heights of desire that Kendra did. With her he had been the very best version of himself and he felt she too was her best self with him.

A witty, charming woman with cultivated appetites Kendra was a great boon to Terrence's business ventures. Willing to flirt with whomever Terrence aimed her at Kendra was adept at gathering useful tid-bits of information about rivals and colleges alike. It was a game they played well together, often ending an evening with her telling him everything she learned while he pleasured her orally. Then when her report was done they would fuck passionately both aroused by her flirtatious manipulations.

The affair she had with one of his associates had shocked him but he loved her so much he forgave her. In a desperate attempt to retain the bliss they had achieved for so many years Terrence swallowed his pain and humiliation. Mekenna's birth had been the blessing that reunited the couple in a common purpose, loving their beautiful little girl.

However a year of going through the difficulties of parenthood even with the best nannies money could buy put enough strain on the marriage that Kendra had another affair. The insatiable woman's need for pleasure overriding her better judgment. During the fight where he confronted her about it Kendra revealed that she didn't think Mekenna was his child.

That doubt poisoned the love he had for his family just as badly as the cancer Kendra later developed poisoned her body.

When she died the once vibrant, dynamic woman left behind a hateful, angry man and a confused, sad daughter who dimly remembered laughter, love and affection but rarely received them anymore.

When Mekenna turned five she was sent away to boarding school so that a still grieving Terrence wouldn't scan her face for any signs of either her mother or himself. The mere presence of the adorable little girl made his heart physically ache in his chest so he sent her away and walled off his fragile heart to protect it.

Yearning for a way to gain the approval of her distant Father Mekenna grew up desperately seeking ways to impress her Father. Bending her will toward being the perfect daughter Mekenna got excellent grades, excelled at sports and arts and in any way she could sought a glimmer of affection from the cool distant man she loved so deeply.

Year after year she won small concessions from Terrence who then retreated further from her. Dimly Mekenna remembered the love she'd felt when Kendra lived but no matter how much she sought to mould herself into the person her Father wanted her to be she failed. In every other way Mekenna excelled.

While browsing the internet she stumbled upon an idea that she believed might win over her strict emotionless Father. For her sixteenth birthday Mekenna begged as much as she dared for him to throw her a party. Mekenna planned to give her Terrence a special gift.

"Thank you all so much for coming to my birthday party. I am grateful so many of you were able to take the time to come. I am humbled, deeply. I wanted to take this moment to thank the man responsible for this party and everything I have, including my very life. My Father, the man I admire most in the world. I love you Daddy and I want to give you a gift today as token of my appreciation for everything you have done and will do for me."

The crowd ooed and awed as she went to her Father and offered him a small box.

"This is a special ring. I discovered this idea online and thought it was a perfect gift for a faithful daughter to get for her loving Father."

Terrence opened the box confused. It was clearly a ring box and it was very odd for the birthday person to give gifts but he opened it, moved by Mekenna's words.

Inside was a small silver ring. Far too small for his fingers.

"That is a Purity Ring. It symbolizes the idea that I promise to you my protector, my guardian that I, your obedient daughter, swear to remain a virgin until marriage and that I submit to your authority regarding my well being."

A murmur of confusion rustled through the assembled crowd. These were left-leaning intellectuals who didn't generally subscribe to regional Southern ideas of Christian Purity. These sort of ceremonies weren't common in their city and had never happened in their social circle before.

Humiliation made Terrence blush. Seeing his face turn red and his eyes blaze Mekenna realized her beautiful gesture was not appreciated and mortification reddened her face as well. Terrence closed the small box without touching the ring and he stood and faced the crowd.

"Thank you Mekenna. I appreciate the gesture. Let us discus this in private after the party. Now lets see if the band is ready?"

The ring box went into his pocket and they did not speak together later. In fact Mekenna didn't see her Father for over a year after that. He wasn't home for Christmas and via messages from his assistant he sent Mekenna to stay with distant cousins the next Summer.

The poor girl pined for her Father and he did his best to pretend his daughter didn't exist.

Naturally Mekenna didn't ask for anything for her seventeenth birthday but after no interaction for several months her Father had a gift sent to her boarding school that arrived exactly on her birthday in September.

Heart beating like a drum she took the gift to the dorm room she shared with another student, her best friend Claire. Since the other girl was rarely there often over at a boyfriend's place, Mekenna was able to open the present in peace.

The gift wrapped item was small but heavy. Sitting on her single bed Mekenna carefully unwrapped it without tearing the lovely paper. Inside a wooden box she vaguely recognized held a silver chain. When she pulled it out Mekenna realized it was a silver anklet that her mother had owned. Mekenna had seen it in photos but most prominently in a video her Father took on their honeymoon.

In the video Kendra lounged on a beach chair shaded from a bright tropical sun by a large wooden umbrella. The camera, presumably operated by Terrence approached her where she lay sunbathing. The camera moved close and then travelled slowly up her body starting at her ankle where the silver chain dangled, up her slender, tanned legs, continuing on up her back to land on her tussled blond hair.

Turning her head she opened sleepy blue eyes and smiled at the camera.

"Whacha doing?" she slurred dreamily, the love she felt radiating from her beaming face.

"I found a mermaid. I'm gonna scoop her up in a net and keep her forever." Terence said, much more life in his recorded voice than the constrained man of today. The image shook jerkily and the sounds of kissing and giggles followed. Paying no attention to the camera the newlyweds kissed and it recorded her legs as Kendra turned to sit up and hold her husband. The anklet glimmered in the light as legs curled close. The camera focused on the silver chain until the video ended.

The first time Mekenna had seen that video had been when she was seven. She'd had a bad dream the first night home from school. Nervous in the now unfamiliar house she had wanted her Father and gone looking. In his study she found him watching the video on a big screen T.V. attached to a DVD player. Immediately she had intuited that she wasn't supposed to see this. Her Father was hunched forward on a leather couch his back to her. Past him the screen loomed large and Mekenna felt joy to see her nearly forgotten mother. Father never shared videos with Mekenna and she had learned to stop asking for more photos than the few she had scavenged.

Three times Terrence rewound and watched the video before he went on to the next one, another of their honeymoon. Mekenna nearly fell asleep hiding in the hall peering around the door watching her Father get drunk watching old home movies of his late wife.

When her Father turned off the T.V. she ran back to her room as silently as she could and fell into a deep, wonderful sleep feeling as if she had just shared a warm moment with her Father and mother.

The rest of her life she would find that DVD and play it to remember her mother and the anklet always stood out as a lovely part of it.

Mekenna wept in her dorm room on her seventeenth birthday, touched beyond measure by the gift of something so obviously dear to her Father. Placing it on her right ankle, the same one her mother wore it on, Mekenna knew she would never take it off.

That Christmas her Father didn't send for her. Nor in the Spring.

At her graduation he showed up just before the ceremony and she didn't get to speak with him until after. It had been a year and nine months since they had seen each other.

Terrence approached Mekenna standing in her robes with some friends.

"Congratulations Mekenna." He said formally, everyone falling silent at his approach.

Imposing in a dark grey suit and a light dusting of grey in his hair Terrence drew the attention of all the girls gathered around Mekenna, her legendary Father finally making an appearance. He was handsome and dashing and the recent graduates side-eyed each other to see if they too found him attractive.

"Thank you Father. I hoped to make you proud."

"I am." He wasn't going to say any more but having onlookers goaded him into being uncharacteristically kind. "Your mother would be proud as well."

Never speaking of Kendra if possible it was clear that Terrence was offering his daughter a gift. The words almost made Mekenna weep she was so grateful. When the parents and children were ushered into a reception he offered his daughter an arm and Mekenna giddily took it relishing the closeness with her aloof Father.

At the reception she artfully guided the conversation and introduced him to her teachers and other people. The charm she showed and the genuine pleasure she took in talking to him only made Terrence hurt more because of all the emotions her delight dredged up.

When Mekenna was called away for some student body requirement he felt intense relief from the mounting emotions he felt. They agreed to meet up in her room later. Most of her belongings were packed and ready to be moved home and then to college in the Fall.

Mekenna had lied about needing to go do something. Instead she went to her room and shut herself in the small bathroom to cry. Something about her Father's sudden affection after almost two years of exile broke a barrier she had tried to build around her heart.

Finally alone she wept heaving wracking sobs. Wondering why such a small gesture from her Father could affect her so deeply she cried feeling both joy at the brief glimpse of his love and grief that it so rarely occurred.

Wanting a shower to wash off the powerful emotions she went into the bathroom. After a scalding shower she felt more herself again. Slowly, ritualistically she towelled off feeling less emotional. Combing out her long blonde hair Mekenna gathered her poise and forced herself to calm down.

When she heard Claire in their room Mekenna was glad she wouldn't have to seek out her roommate to say goodbye.

Wrapped in a towel she opened the door and saw Claire speaking with Terrence. Claire was handing Terrence a job application but the two of them looked like something more was going on. Watching in shock Mekenna saw Terrence reach up and stroke Claire's face with a gentleness that made Mekenna's heart ache.

Immediately closing the door again Mekenna felt shock. Terrence never touched her that affectionately.

Hoping she had been wrong she cracked the door open further and saw that indeed her roommate and Father were up to more than a job interview.

For four years Claire and Mekenna had shared a room and the older, wiser and far more bold Claire had usually been a dear friend to Mekenna. Slowly closing the door Mekenna felt dizzy with emotions as Terence left.

Standing in his daughter's dorm room ten minutes earlier with her tantalizing roommate Terrence was deeply grateful that the willing nymph was so eager. Filled with lust Terrence needed to release himself and Claire was willing to provide for his needs. They had rushed up here after a flirtatious conversation where Claire asked to apply for a summer internship.

By way of asking for the job Claire dropped to her knees before Terrence and pulled his semi-hard penis from his suit-pants. Genuinely surprised by his size she stroked and ogled his cock.

Terrence was proud of his large cock and got a thrill each time a new lover discovered his size. They were always impressed. Claire slurped the length of his cock into her mouth and caressed him with her tongue and lips moaning delightedly at her new toy. Stroking him with one hand she used the other to pull open her graduation gown revealing she was nude underneath.

For several moment Claire sucked and stroked Terrence's cock while fingering herself.

Enjoying the caress of her nimble tongue on his pole Terrence watched her debase herself for him. This was Terrence's favourite part of being rich and powerful; having woman throw themselves at him for a taste of his power. Smug in his maleness Terrence felt a thrill standing over a woman as she used her mouth to pleasure him.

Pulling his wet cock from Claire's suckling mouth he strode over to and sat on a bed wanting to relax and enjoy her job interview.

Crawling on all fours the small distance to him Claire once again began sucking and Terrence stroked her head with both hands showing more affection to a girl he hardly knew than he had shown his daughter earlier. Leaning back he let one hand drop onto the bed and settle on some panties.

Terrence looked down and saw he was touching a pair of cute, plain white underwear. Terrence felt his cock twitch as he examined the panties in his hand. Unable to resist while his penis was actively being suckled Terrence raised his hand to his face and sniffed quietly.

Immediately his cock pulsed in his lover's sultry mouth. Claire moaned appreciatively as his cock twitched. Working her wet mouth up and down over him the girl brought him delight while his brain churned on the darkest perversions it could conjure, taboo thoughts that filled him with shame and lust.

When he could no longer contain himself, needing to fuck her Terrence gave an order.

"Get on the bed, face down, ass up." Claire stood up, stripped her gown off leaving only her pumps and a black silk choker. Assuming the position Claire displayed her sex to him, holding her lips open for him to enter. Climbing behind her Terrence stuffed his substantial cock into the willing young graduate and he began to thrust in and out of Claire's delicious wet grip.

The girl groaned and whimpered as she accommodated so much cock into her small pussy. Taking his time, enjoying her struggle Terrence eased in and out of the trembling young woman and he smiled at how good it felt to plunge into her.

Raising the panties to his nose once more Terrence fucked Claire hard and deep with slow steady strokes. Grunting lewdly the young girl gleefully received his cock as she tickled her clit with deft fingers.

Knowing he shouldn't, that it was going to set a bad precedent in his erotic imagination, Terrence pretended Claire was his wife for a time but his thoughts drifted to another. Terrence found himself filled with a physical need unlike any he had experienced since the early days of his romance with Kendra.

Gripping the panties in his teeth he used both hands to clasp Claire's hips and he began to drive himself into a near stranger fantasizing she were someone else. Claire moaned and grunted as his powerful thrusts slammed his cock deep inside.

In a far away place in his mind Terrence indulged his fantasies while fucking Claire with unbridled passion. The world condensed down to two points, the glorious friction around his penis and the little corner of his mind where he indulged in the forbidden desires he had been suppressing. Even as his hands groped and fondled Claire in his minds eye Terrence saw a dizzying mixture of past lovers and those he had never had.

Far too soon he felt an approaching orgasm and self preservation reminded him not to spill himself into the little slut.

"Bring your mouth here." He ordered and stepped off the bed in his tailored suit. Stroking his cock he watched Claire scramble to the floor obediently and take his knob into her mouth. Releasing himself he allowed her to stroke him and slurp on his tip until he emptied his balls into her greedy mouth.

With one more deep sniff of the panties Terrence finished the most powerful climax he had achieved in years. Claire continued licking and stroking until he finally told her to stop.

"Mekenna might be here soon."

123456...8