Anything for the Cops! Pt. 03

Story Info
The cops fuck my brains out!
1.3k words
4.42
14.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was delicious! I loved the feeling of these men running their hands all over me! My tits were groped and fondled, nipples were pulled and pinched until they were hard and erect. There must have been two guys with their hands rubbing the folds of my pussy probing into my wetness.

Officer Jones stepped in front of me.

"Tonight I'm first to fuck that hungry pussy."

"Oh yes please." I moaned.

This time I was manhandled on to the table and my legs were spread open. My head was hanging over the edge of the table and I knew that I'll be sucking a cock before long. Jones heaved himself on me and I could feel his cock enter deep into my hole in one swift motion.

"Aghhhh." I whelped.

The table was creaking at Jones's assault on my pussy, pounding in and out. Skin slapping skin. My hole was opening up to him as he dove deeper with every thrust. After a minute Jones pulled out and moved around the table, pushing his hard cock into my head.

"Take it all the way in bitch!" He ordered. My mouth wrapped around his cock and I opened up letting him go deeper into me. He started to move in and out of my mouth, his cock reaching my throat.

"Mmmhhhh." I uttered my mouth full and stretched.

I could feel my legs being opened and another hard cock enter my pussy. Immediately the man started to pump into my pussy vigorously. Both my holes we getting stuffed with cock and I was excited at being such a dirty slut used as a fucktoy for these men.

The face fucking and pussy fucking reached a rhythm. I suddenly felt Jones's cock throbbing, he grunted loudly as a stream of hot cum filled my mouth some dribbling down my chin. I swallowed his load. The man in my pussy pulled out and stood over my face jerking is cock, more hot cum landed on my face. Whore that I am, I used my fingers to wipe the cum off my face and hungrily licked my fingers clean.

I could feel another cock entering my now well-used pussy. Before long another hard cock was pushed into my face and I took it deep into my throat. Mouth and pussy full of cock, I could moan with pleasure as both cock thrust into me from both ends.

"Man, do you wanna switch?" said the guy at my face. Both cocks pulled out of me making me feel so empty.

"Ohhhh. Please don't stop." I begged wanting more.

Some of the men laughed.

"This bitch is insatiable." said someone.

The two guys switched places and the cock I sucked was now pumping my pussy while the other man shoved his cock into my mouth.

Soon I felt a warm tingle running across my body and I started to shake. I lost all senses and came hard. This was bliss!

The cock I was sucking released a load of cum into my throat and I swallowed it whole like the slut that I am. Before long I could feel the cock in my pussy release warm cum deep into my hole.

The men dragged me off the table and turned me around bending me over the table. My face and tits pressed on the hard wood, my legs were spread open and my arse was exposed for all. I knew what would come next!

Someone, I couldn't see who, started to smear my arsehole with a copious amount of lube. I sighed at the feel of fingers lubricating my tight back hole.

"Watch the slut take this!" Said someone who sounded like Peterson.

I felt something cold probing into my lubricated, puckered arsehole.

Wait what? I tried to turn to see what was happening but was pinned to the table.

"Argh!!" I screamed as my arsehole started to open up.

Peterson announced to all "Earlier today this bitch enjoyed my baton in her cunt. Now she's going to enjoy it in her ass!"

Several cheers ran out and I grabbed the edges of the table and relaxed my arse for the assault.

The baton was slowly pushed into my hole, I relaxed to let it enter without resistance. My arse was stretched and my insides felt full.

"Oh god." I moaned "It's too big."

"Your ass will take it all." commanded Peterson.

Slowly he started to move the baton in and out.

"Argh." I screamed.

However as the baton moved longer in my arse, I started to feel the familiar tingle. This was starting to feel good. Am I about to cum again while being sodomised by a baton?

One of the guys reached under me and started to rub his finger up and down my clit. That pushed me over the edge.

"Ohhhhh my goddd." I screamed as a powerful wave of pleasure came over me. I could feel gushing as I squirted while cumming to the amused cheers from the group.

After that things became hazy. My mind was foggy after cumming twice in a short period of time. I could feel a few more men taking turns fucking my pussy or my arsehole. Warm cum landed inside my arsehole and some sprayed on my arse cheeks. Things went a little quiet as the men were spent. I stood up and turned around to see 8 exhausted naked men. I couldn't believe I had fucked them all.

"My turn now!" Said a deep authoritative voice.

I turned to find the handsome, muscular bartender standing in front of me, naked, cock erect.

Wow! This was a huge cock. Thick as a fist and almost a foot long.

I was too stunned to speak. This giant will tear my pussy open!

"On your knees. Face down arse up." He ordered.

I meekly knelt, I bent over, my face pressed to the floor and I positioned my arse up. The man slowly walked around me. I could see his boots as he passed my face and slowly he stood behind my waiting arse. I was getting horny again. God I want that thick cock in me so bad!

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I moaned.

"Beg for it. Like the whore that you are."

"Oh please. Please fuck me. I am such a dirty whore. Please fuck this whore with that big cock." I begged shamelessly waiting for it.

"Aghhhh..."

He thrust his hard cock into my pussy. Instantly my insides felt stretched. He went deeper and deeper. Into depths I didn't even know existed.

"Ohhh..."

He started to ride me. Slowly moving in and out and then picking up speed like he was a cowboy on a horse. As he thrust into me, my face was pushed further into the floor.

It got harder, his cock slammed into my pussy, balls slapping onto my ass. The cum and juice in my pussy was slopping everytime he pushed into me.

No. Am I cumming again?

"I'm cumming." I screamed as my body shook once more. Wave after wave of pleasure hit me.

I was roughly turned over just as he blew a massive load landing on my face and tits. I was a now officially a cum dump...taking all their loads in all my holes and all over me!

"Oh. Thank you. Happy to serve the heroes in blue." I managed to say. Some of the chuckled. The men had all used me.

My red dress was thrown back to me. I slipped it on, cum smeared on various parts of my skin and some was leaking out of my arse and pussy. My face and hair was a sloppy mess. Brigette came to me and gave me a towel and a quick kiss.

"You did good."

I wiped as much cum as I could. Some guys led me out of the Blue Bar.

I was taken into another car and drove off. They gave me my keys and dropped me off by my car.

Sigh. I'll be feeling this for several days to come. I was tired but so pleased. Turning on the car, I drove back home. What a night!

The End.