AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiger pulled her hands out in front of her. She felt the nylon rope binding her hands together. Tiger pulled her hands up above her head and she felt the rope attached above her head. Next, Tiger attached restraints to each of her legs. Kat felt each leg being pulled in opposite directions.

She now realized she was obscenely spread-eagled. She felt something flat, which she assumed was one of the paddles, rub across her stomach. Tiger whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to put on a show for me?"

"Yes, Sir," Kat replied.

Tiger whispered in her other ear, "Are you ready to put on a show for us?

Kat shuttered in orgasm and then replied, "Yes, Sir."

The room grew quiet. She only knew where he was by the movement of the paddle on her skin. Tiger rubbed her stomach, legs, back, and ass with the paddle. Sometimes he pressed hard against her, other times the touch could barely be felt. He would pull the paddle away from her. She would anticipate the blow, then he would rub it against her again. She soon realized the clamps on her nipples were somehow connected as he would pull and she felt pressure on both nipples.

She felt the edge of the paddle pass through the crack of her ass and up the slit of her sex.

Suddenly, she felt an object being pushed inside her sex. She moaned against, and then with, the invasion of her body. The object was removed and then placed in her mouth to be cleaned. The dance of the paddle continued for several more minutes.

The anticipation was driving Kat crazy. She knew how badly she needed this. Each time the paddle touched her she reacted by pressing back to the degree she could against it. She moaned, "Please Tiger, please."

Tiger replied, "Do you want me to stop?" Kat could only shake her head. It would have been too humiliating to ask him to punish her.

Time moved slowly as he continued to caress her body with the hard paddle. Then she heard and felt the sting of the paddle against her ass. It was a sharp hard pain. And then it starting rubbing against her again. Kat moaned again "Please, please." She knew he was there but all she could sense was the paddle. As Kat reached the point she couldn't stand it any longer, she felt the sharp pain again on her ass. This blow was followed by a series of blows. Sometimes the blows were sharp, hard slaps to her body. Other times they were light, rapidly repeated slaps to the sides of her breasts or other tender parts of her body. She dropped her head to her chest and moaned and groaned, and orgasmed.

Tiger stopped, his arm was getting tired. He looked at his handiwork. Kat was moaning softly; patches of her skin, including both of her ass cheeks, were bright pink. Her entire body seemed to be blushing. He noticed her juices running down her thighs.

Tiger walked in front of Kat and pulled up her head. He pushed her mouth open and inserted two ice cubes. Kat sucked the ice cubes, the water refreshing her. Tiger took two more cubes and ran them down her neck, down her chest to her nipples. He ran ice cubes over almost all of her body. The ice cubes seemed to both ease the soreness and increase the pressure at the same time. He put two more cubes in her mouth and then stopped.

Then, there was nothing. She couldn't sense his presence. The room was quiet except for the rare noise of a bird outside. She waited for what seemed like hours, but was probably just minutes.

Kat softly spoke, "Tiger?" She waited for another eternity and again called, "Tiger?" She waited yet another eternity and pleaded, "Tiger, where are you, Sir?" The plea was met with silence.

Tiger sat watching her. He hadn't used the knots he had tied her up with since he was a boy scout, but he was proud of the results. He wondered how she could look so beautiful even in this condition. Her position did not excite him. Seeing her naked was exciting, but he realized this did not arouse him. He looked down at the whip and yardsticks in his hand. He thought the yardsticks were too fragile to really be effective. He knew he needed the whip to break her. He knew she wanted to be broken. His tears dropped onto the whip, he knew what he needed to do but he couldn't do it. Tiger sat there silently crying.

Kat started to strain against the ropes. She felt Tiger needed her. She knew he was in trouble and she needed to go to him. She remembered the safe word and thought she needed to stop this and go to him. She knew what she needed to do.

Kat called out, "Tiger, please let me know you are there. I need to know I am not alone."

"I'm here," came an almost childlike reply.

Kat began to talk, "Tiger you are not Bob Simmons. Tell me you know you are not Bob Simmons." There was no reply.

"Tiger, tell me you are not Bob Simmons."

"I am not Bob Simmons," was his whispered reply.

"Tiger, you didn't want to do this did you?"

"No" was his sad reply.

"Tiger who made you do this?"

"You did" was the reply.

"Tiger, remember how you felt when you saw me on AOL after I had promised to never go there again."

"Yes, I do" was his reply.

"Tiger, remember reading what I had talked about with NCST4U online?"

"Yes," was his sharp reply.

"Tiger, remember how you felt when I set up my rendezvous. I sent our children away so I could meet my lover."

"I remember," was the quick reply.

"Tiger, remember how you felt sitting at Captain Tony's? Remember thinking I was coming to meet my lover?

"YES." was the reply.

"Tiger, that Bitch needs to be punished. Don't you think she needs to be punished?"

"Yes, she does," was the reply.

"Tiger, do you remember the woman in the video? Do you remember the woman who thought she fucked five men?"

"Yes." was his reply.

"Tiger, she could have stopped it at any time, right? All she had to do was say the safe word and you would have saved her."

"I know," was his reply.

"Tiger when the time came to say the safe word. Do you remember what she said?"

"More, please. She begged to be fucked," was his answer.

"Tiger, that Bitch needs to be punished. Don't you think she needs to be punished for what she has done?"

"YES," was his reply.

"Tiger ....Donna cannot come back to you until she is punished. She needs to be punished to accept your forgiveness."

There was no reply. The room was once again silent. Kat closed her eyes inside the blindfold. She thought to herself, 'Please, please come for me.'

Tiger held the black crop in his hand. The paddles Kat had purchased had done their job. He felt the whip was too soft for what she wanted to feel. He ran the tip of the crop across the underside of Kat's breasts causing Kat to jump and moan. Now he just needed to do what he had practiced.

He snapped the crop against the tender breast and she jumped again. Tiger ran the crop across her body varying the pressure and location of his blows. Kat moaned and reacted to the sting. Sometimes she would jump away from the blow, other times she seemed to arch for it. He stopped and put the crop on a chair.

Tiger picked up the ben wa balls and walked up to her. As he pushed the balls into her, he could feel them rubbing against the plug still inside her ass. He rubbed her clit and she squirted all over his hand. He continued rubbing her and she moaned and begged for him to stop but he did not stop, until she stopped squirting.

Tiger picked up the crop and resumed his assault on Kat's body. He usually used the snap technique he had learned online. But sometimes he just swung the crop and hit her with the full crop. He continued her punishment for almost an hour. He knew she needed to be broken and hoped it would be soon.

For Kat, this was very intense. She had wanted this, but now remembered the old saying, 'Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.' The pressure on her nipples had been painful but now she didn't feel them. This was not the whip or the paddle. Whatever this was felt much more intense. Strangely, she loved her man for finding something that would be more intense. Her whole body was now alive. Nerve endings from everywhere were sending in alerts. The pain was growing but she needed to hold out.

Tiger was amazed at the punishment she was taking but not breaking. She had moaned, even screamed but she was not asking for him to stop. She wasn't even asking for him to ease up. He started in again thinking to himself, 'I need to beat the Kat out of Donna.'

Kat felt the pain but realized she was starting to block it out. She was releasing the pain. She was releasing control of her body. This body wasn't hers any longer. She belonged to Tiger. No, she belonged to Bruce. She remembered how 20 years ago she had wanted to give him all of her. She realized now she truly had done that. She had given him her all, body and soul. She also knew that while she needed this, he did not. Bruce had given her his all. He was proving it by being with her now.

Donna whispered, "Bruce."

Tiger did not hear her and snapped the crop on her stomach. Tapping the crop against her skin he started to work the crop towards her sex.

Donna again whispered, "Bruce."

He moved his head next to hers and asked, "Did you say something?"

"Bruce," was her sobbing reply. "Please send Tiger away and bring me my Bruce."

Bruce replied, "I'm here Donna I'm here."

He struggled to loosen her hands as her body was now almost completely limp. He brought her hands down and she dropped to her knees. He quickly untied her spread-eagled feet. Donna fell to the "assume the position" pose and sobbed.

"Please empty me," she asked. Bruce pulled out the butt plug and the ben wa balls at the same time. This action triggered a massive orgasm for Kat.

Bruce went to hold her, but she winced at his touch. "Sorry, everything hurts right now. "

Bruce left her and returned with the ointments and lotions that were suggested to help ease the pain. Bruce spent the next two hours gently applying the remedies to her skin. Donna told him that the remedies stung when first applied, but then really helped.

Bruce offered her a glass of water. Donna looked at it and asked, "Could I have something a little stronger?"

Bruce smiled, "Wine?"

She smiled and nodded. As he walked to the door Donna told him, "Please take your time, I need a couple of minutes."

Donna got up and walked over to the toilet and tried to sit down. It hurt but she needed to empty her bowels. They had done a lot this weekend, but she wasn't ready to do this in front of him.

Donna was standing when Bruce returned with her wine. He walked up to her and kissed her. "I love you," he told her.

"I know," she replied. "You have shown me your love for 20 years, but especially these past few days. I love you too Bruce."

He wrapped the blanket across her shoulders and they walked up to the cabin.

In the cabin, Bruce told her, "I'm going to start the grill for the steaks. Do you feel up to making a salad?" Donna nodded. She took off the blanket and started making a salad. Chopping the lettuce while sipping her wine, Donna started to smile and to cry. Soon she was laughing and crying, not really understanding why she was doing either.

They ate a delicious meal in silence. It took Donna several attempts and three large cushions to be able to sit at the table. Donna and Bruce's minds were reliving the events of the morning. Both of them were trying to process and understand their feelings and emotions. They clinked their wine glasses together at the end of the meal. Together they got up and went to the kitchen. He washed the dishes, she dried.

They went upstairs and he applied another layer of the ointments to her body. She found lying on her stomach to be the least uncomfortable position. Bruce draped the light sheet over her and kissed her shoulders.

Bruce whispered, "I love you."

Donna did not reply. She had fallen asleep immediately after laying down.

Bruce went downstairs and grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator. He sat in one of the recliners and looked at the fire. He started to cry. He wasn't sure why he was crying, and then realized he was crying for all kinds of different reasons. He cried tears of shame at how he had abused the love of his life. Bruce cried tears of pride at how Donna/Kat had endured the trials of the past days. He cried tears of relief that this adventure was almost over. He felt tears of fear as he wondered if this was the new normal.

THE CONVERSATION

Bruce had fallen asleep, and when he awoke, night had come. The fire was almost out, so he got some more wood to heat the cabin.

A short time later he heard Donna stirring upstairs. Moments later she came downstairs bringing her pillows with her. She also had the ointments and asked Bruce to apply some to a couple of very tender places. Donna stood before him and he applied the ointment to the areas she indicated.

As he did this she said, "I looked in the full-length mirror upstairs."

Bruce dropped his head in shame. Donna pulled his head back up and looked him in his eyes, "Thank you Bruce for doing this for me."

Bruce answered, "You mean to you?"

Donna smiled and said, "No Bruce, you did this for me. I have never loved you more than I love you now, at this moment."

Bruce leaned his head against Donna's stomach as she cradled his head.

Donna then sat down after just a little bit of maneuvering the cushions. She said, "We need to talk. " Bruce moved to the other side of the sofa and nodded his head in agreement.

Donna started the conversation, "I have a confession to make to you. I hope and pray you will understand and forgive me." She took a breath and confessed, "I have had a lover for the past five or six weeks. At first, it was strictly online but I have met him and allowed him to do things we have never done before." She started to tear up, "Bruce, I not only had sex with him but with four other men also, one of them was Al."

Donna said, "But it is over now, over forever."

Bruce looked at Donna and said, "How can I be sure it is over? How can I trust you to not go to him again?"

Donna quietly said, "Because he is dead. It was a terrible accident but I am to blame. You see he made me give him a sensual massage and as he got up he slipped on the gel and cracked his skull. His name was Tiger and I buried him in the backyard of the cabin."

Bruce fought his smile. He looked at Donna and told her he also had a confession, "I was aware that you were whoring around on me. In revenge, I took a lover. Her name was Kat and I brought her up here for a weekend of sex and fun. I wanted to get back at you for the hurt, but after just one fuck, tragedy stuck. As she walked to the outhouse she was attacked and eaten by a pack of wild wolves. Big Al had warned me, but I didn't think they would come this close to the cabin."

Donna started to smile but then a thought occurred to her, 'Bruce, are there wolves on this mountain?'

Bruce smiled and replied, "Wolves have been reintroduced to these mountains, but don't worry, the bears will keep them away."

Donna said, "Oh OK, no wolves.......wait there are bears up here?"

Bruce smiled and nodded. He replied, "There are black bears up here, but don't worry, you have marked this cabin with your scent."

Donna punched him in the arm as she turned red with embarrassment.

Bruce laughed and said, "After all this, after everything we have done the past few days, peeing in the woods is what has embarrassed you?" Bruce went to slap her on her butt but quickly realized he couldn't. They both laughed again.

Donna and Bruce kissed and then sat back. Donna started, "Now that it is just the two of us I would love to talk about the things we have done. Before we talk about particular acts, I need to again thank you for doing this for me. Thank you and I love you so much," she said as she reached over and kissed Bruce again.

Continuing she said, "Next, I need to tell you what I found out this weekend. I know why I needed this weekend. It happened Friday night when you had me 'season' the cucumber. "

Bruce stopped her, "You mean when I had you masturbate in front of me?"

Donna nodded. "Well, as I was masturbating for you I remembered the first time I masturbated. It was the night I met you at Captain Tony's. I couldn't sleep thinking about you and then I started touching myself. Bruce, that night I thought of all types of dirty, nasty things you would make me do. I knew Friday night why I needed you to do these things to me. I needed to do them so I could prove to you, and myself, that I had given myself totally to you. This morning I fought back the pain and humiliation until I could just let myself go and trust you completely."

Bruce reached out for Donna's hand. They sat silently for several minutes. Bruce said, "Do you want to know when I realized you trusted me completely?" Donna nodded her head. Bruce said, "It was when you were blindfolded and tied. You were helpless and then you... you picked a fight with me. You purposely tried to anger me. You exploited my insecurities, my hurt, and my jealousy. You had to trust me if you left yourself open and helpless, and then provoked me. You knew I couldn't hurt you without your help."

Bruce then added, "I have to tell you I realize you needed this, but I hated hurting you. I know you wanted to be hurt and I know nothing we did will seriously hurt you. Still, it tears at my soul to physically or mentally hurt you. Maybe if we do these types of things more I can come to terms with my feelings, but I need you to know, this is going against everything I hold dear. Another thing, your humiliation is also my humiliation. When I staged the gang bang and watched you, I felt humiliated that you could do such a thing. I had Al's voice, you thought Al was having anal sex with you, and you did it."

Bruce then added, "Now the big contradiction. I look at you today with nothing but love and respect. My love and respect for you have done nothing but grow over these past few days. I feared I would lose respect for you if I peed on you, but afterward, I felt a sense of awe at your ability to be proud in a very humiliating act."

Donna squeezed his hand and thanked him. She said, "I currently feel no need to be whipped or peed on, but I'm not sure it is totally out of my system. I do need to apologize and ask for your forgiveness for the gang bang. I am having some problems with my feelings. I feel like I cheated on you."

Bruce took hold of both her hands and said, "No reason to apologize, and you are forgiven even though you have no reason to feel like you cheated on me. Do you remember I was there? I told you what to do. If anyone needs to apologize and ask for forgiveness, it is me."

Donna asked, "Can we talk about some of the other firsts from this weekend?"

Bruce nodded in agreement. Donna started, "I like anal. I never thought I would be saying those words, but I like anal. I like receiving and I like giving. Can we include some of these activities in our sex life?"

Bruce smiled and said, "Yes, I enjoy it very much too. I would like to include anal in our bedroom, it seems to especially solve the problem of what I can do for you during your periods."

Donna then said, "I loved the sensual massage. We need to add that to our bedroom fun. We just need to figure out how to not get hurt." Then both laughed at the memory of the first time.

Donna stopped laughing and then looked at Bruce, "I love our relationship. I feel we have true love and respect for each other. I love that you are my soulmate, best friend, the father of my children, and my lover. As a lover, you are tender, loving, and always satisfy me. There is no better feeling than to feel you inside me as you hold me."

Bruce interrupted "But...."

Donna continued, "But.... I do love being taken. I love it when you just use me. I would never want that all the time, but every once in a while, it would be great.