AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce replied, "I liked it too, but you will have to masturbate for me. That was so exciting."

Donna smiled, "I'll buy more cucumbers."

"That reminds me about the toys," Bruce said. "I would like to explore their use more in the future. " Donna smiled in agreement.

Donna kissed Bruce and then said, "One last thing. I love being naked all day long. I love being naked with you, and I love it when you are naked too. Bruce, I don't plan on ever wearing anything to bed again. "

Bruce and Donna shook hands, "It's a deal." they both said at the same time.

Bruce added, "Al told me they were thinking about selling this cabin."

Donna's eyes lit up, "They want to sell?"

Bruce continued, "Yes, since they took over the restaurant they have a lot less free time. He told me they only used it twice this year."

Donna looked at him excitedly, "We could buy it and let them use it. Oh Bruce could we afford this place?"

Bruce smiled, "Yes, I think so. We have fully funded the kid's college funds, we could start putting that money into buying the cabin. It's going to mess up my plans to buy a Corvette as my middle life crisis toy, but we could do it."

They talked about the things they could do with the cabin. How they could squeeze the whole family into the two bedrooms. They talked about coming back in two weeks during the peak of the fall foliage. They talked about work and school, the outlook on the rest of the soccer season, Liza's new driver's license. They talked about all the wonderfully ordinary things that make up married couples' lives. Bruce and Donna were both relieved to realize nothing had changed in their lives as a result of the sexual activities at the cabin.

At bedtime, Bruce wanted to give Donna the entire bed. He planned on sleeping downstairs, fearful of accidentally hurting her in the night. She was more afraid of him not being with her. They slept together as they had for almost every night in the past 20 years. It was a wonderful feeling.

TUESDAY

Donna woke up as the sun just rose above the mountain and looked at Bruce peacefully sleeping next to her. She smiled, this is the first time she can remember getting up before him. She moved to get up, and moaned when her body reminded her of the events of the past few days. She was sore and tender, but felt much better than last night.

She had never thought about the effects a BDSM session would have on her body. She hadn't thought about it, but her wonderful husband had. He planned everything for them this weekend.

She looked over the balcony to the fireplace. The weather looked wonderful, clear, and bright. She walked downstairs, put on her sandals, and draped her blanket over her shoulders. She walked outside onto the porch and felt the cool crisp air on her skin. It felt so good, too good to cover up.

Placing the blanket on the porch railing, she walked towards the outhouse. She smiled and then turned to the woods, thinking she had better make sure her scent was still there to keep away the bears. She chuckled out loud as she walked back to the cabin enjoying the sun and air on her nude body. With the coffee started, she sat in the living room and relaxed.

This time had been so special. Bruce had come through for her. She had been worried but she knew her man. It dawned on her that Bruce deserved a reward.

Bruce was sound asleep. As he slept he dreamed of his wife, a sexual dream. She was masturbating for him and he felt his cock hardening. Suddenly he opened his eyes as he felt her lips on his cock, and it was wonderful. Donna dined on his hard cock, bringing him to the edge and then squeezing him at the base to stop his orgasm. Donna looked him in the eyes, smiled, and said, "I need some cream for my coffee." Moments later she got her wish.

He stayed hard and pulled her up to him. He kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her lips. Her sex dropped onto his stomach and then slid onto his cock. It was the sweet lovemaking of longtime lovers. Bruce grasped her hips and she immediately moved her hands to his, "I'm sorry, still a little tender, Lover." She whispered.

"Sorry, I forgot," he replied. He held her head in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. Together they moved while looking into each other's eyes. Bruce whispered, "I love you."

Donna replied, "I love you." Together they came, his seed filling her as she flooded his waist with her juices.

Bruce thanked her for the wonderful wake-up call. Donna smiled, "My pleasure." Donna asked, "What is the agenda for today, Lover?"

Bruce said, "We are supposed to meet Al and Cindy for lunch at 1 pm. We also have to clean up the cabin before heading out. I thought we could wash, eat something for breakfast, and then clean up this place."

"Sounds like a plan," replied Donna as she jumped from the bed.

Bruce threw her a towel as he pulled the sheets from the bed. "Can't have you leaking everywhere," he laughed. Donna turned red and wiped between her legs.

Bruce carried the dirty linens and towels downstairs. He suggested they have breakfast in the tub. This idea sounded wonderful to Donna. She pieced together the remaining food, some fruit, toast, and jelly. They took the dirty clothes and food out to the outhouse. Neither one of them thought about dressing, nude had gone from naughty to natural in just a few days.

Donna started the bathwater as Bruce opened the doors to the laundry room. Donna was surprised to see a washer and dryer.

After Bruce started the washer he turned to see Donna watching him with her hands on her hips. Donna said, "This place had a dryer? We could have dried my blankets instead of waiting two days for them to air dry?"

Bruce shrugged his shoulders, smiled at her, and answered, "Yeah, but Donna, when was the last time you used one of the blankets?"

They got in the tub and relaxed in the warm water. The coffee was too warm to drink in the tub but the fruit was delicious. Donna turned to face Bruce and shampooed his hair. This simple act felt wonderful to Bruce. After finishing, she rose and pushed him under the water to rinse his hair. Bruce wiped his face to see a laughing Donna kneeling on his shoulders. He went to pop her on her backside, but remembered just in time. It occurred to him that she might be taking advantage of her condition. Her sex being just inches from his face gave him another idea. His tongue found her sex and he dined on her. Bruce took a handful of grapes from the plate and pushed them inside her. He looked at her and asked her to feed him. Using his tongue he helped by caressing, probing, and sucking until all four grapes were in his mouth. Donna slid down his body, back into the tub, satisfied by two more strong orgasms.

Bruce shampooed her hair as they talked. Donna stated, "I like being shaved. I think it has really made me more sensitive."

Bruce answered, "I like it too. Your hair always got in the way before. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoyed it, but it is nice to go tongue to skin."

Donna replied, "Oh believe me I can feel the difference too."

As the water cooled, the washer finished and they stepped out of the tub. Donna went to put the clothes in the dryer as Bruce emptied the tub. Bruce felt a sharp sting on his ass. Turning he saw Donna looking at him, a rolled-up wet towel in her hands.

Donna smiled and said, "I've always wanted to do that."

Bruce moved towards her shaking his finger at her. Donna backed away with a big smile on her face, "Remember you cannot spank me."

Bruce replied, "I know but I can.........tickle.

The smile and color both drained from her face. "No Bruce, you cannot do that. You know I can't stand to be tickled."

Bruce smiled and continued towards her. Donna moved to the other side of the tub, trying to stay out of his reach.

Donna reminded him, "Remember what happened last time. Remember your black eye!" Bruce winced at the memory: shortly after they had started dating, she had accidentally kicked him in the head as he playfully tried to tickle her.

They performed a zigzag dance around the tub as Donna pleaded and Bruce just smiled. Donna saw an opening and bolted out the door with Bruce in hot pursuit. He chased her around the yard as she warned him to stay away. Donna started to run down the driveway only to stop immediately.

Bruce caught up with her, and as he lifted her, he heard, "Good morning folks, you'll have a great day," The smiling mail carrier closed the mailbox flap and drove away.

Donna turned and buried her face in Bruce's chest. She started to sob, but it quickly turned into uncontrolled laughter. Bruce joined his wife in laughter as they retreated to the cabin.

The couple started to clean up the cabin. Bruce told her to make sure she picked up all her 'toys.' She smiled but double-checked the suitcase. She knew Cindy would understand if she found anything.

Bruce brought the load of laundry in from the outhouse, along with Donna's sandals. "All clear in the outhouse," he said.

As Donna folded the laundry Bruce went upstairs. Shortly Bruce came downstairs dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt. Donna paused to take in the sight before her. Bruce was a very good-looking man, but now there seemed to be something different about him. Her All-American man seemed to be a little dangerous, she thought. Bruce smiled at her and give her the leather outfit she had worn there.

She hadn't thought about what she would be wearing home. She just kind of assumed Bruce had something for her to wear.

As if reading her mind Bruce said, "You have your blankets and we will pick up your dress from the dry cleaners."

Donna sat in the SUV as Bruce locked up the cabin. He moved around the property turning off the generator and generally making sure the cabin was secure.

As they drove down the mountain Donna asked Bruce, "I loved our time here; can we come back soon?"

Bruce replied, "That sounds good. The girls have an open weekend in a couple of weeks, maybe we can come back then."

"We should talk with Al and Cindy at lunch." Donna added, "We need talk to them about buying the cabin."

Bruce looked at Donna and smiled. Donna turned his face back to the road. "Don't take your eyes off this road," she pleaded. "I love the cabin, but still hate this road." The trip back to town was quick. Donna rode nude, planning to put on the blanket when they reached the town.

They pulled up to the dry cleaners and Bruce asked, "Do you want to go pick up the dress, or shall I?" Donna was unsure how to answer. Did he really want her to get the dress? She started to open her door when Bruce said, "I'll get it, you don't have any money."

"Thank you, Sir" was her reply.

Bruce returned shortly with her dress. He held up the dress waiting for her. She gave him the blanket and then he gave her the dress. As she buttoned the last button she looked out the passenger window. She waved at the open-mouthed man in the truck parked beside them. 'Yes,' she thought, 'going to be hard to be seen in this town again.'

They pulled in to Captain Tony's parking lot. Donna didn't see her car and looked at Bruce. "Evan drove it home Sunday," Bruce explained. He added, "You are stuck with me on the drive home."

Donna grabbed his arm and kissed him. "You're stuck with me for the next 40 or 50 years," she whispered and then kissed him again.

Bruce walked around to Donna's door and opened it for her. She said thank you and turned in her seat to get out of the SUV. She spread her legs and her sex came into view. She smiled and jumped out of the vehicle. It amazed Bruce that this simple act had aroused him so. She had spent the last four days nude and this act still excited him.

She touched his chest. "Do you want me to wear the heels or my sandals?" she asked.

"Sandals are fine," he replied. Bruce held her and said, "One more command before we go into the restaurant. You cannot order the tuna salad. Never again can you order the tuna salad. You cannot order tuna salad from a great seafood restaurant. "She nodded with a smile.

Big Al and Cindy were so excited to see their friends enter Captain Tony's. The four of them sat at Bruce and Donna's table. They looked at each other for a few moments before Cindy broke the silence, "You guys look great. You look happy, you look honeymoon happy." Bruce and Donna blushed and just nodded.

"It was a wonderful time," Donna said. "I fell in love with the cabin," she added. Donna turned to Al and asked, "Al, are there wolves and bears on the mountain?"

Al looked at Bruce and laughed, "There are no wolves on the mountain, but there have been bears. But they are black bears, more afraid of you than you should be of them."

Cindy asked, "Did you use the tub?" Bruce and Donna smiled. Cindy smiled too, "You didn't break it did you? " All four laughed.

Donna whispered to Cindy, "I'll tell you later. It was amazing."

Donna looked at her friends and said, "Thank you for the use of the cabin. It was a wonderful getaway for us. Bruce told me you might be considering selling the cabin. If you do, please give us a chance to buy it from you."

Al grinned and said, "Of course we will. You two must have really had a good time!"

Donna ordered the seafood platter, much to the surprise of Bruce and her friends. She looked up at her friends staring at her. She said, "What? The mountain air gets me hungry."

Cindy nodded with a smile, "Yes, it's the air, the mountain sex couldn't have anything to do with it." Bruce and Donna blushed again. Cindy whispered to Al, "We need to go to the cabin soon, real soon."

The four friends caught up on their lives. Bruce and Donna updated their friends on the kids. Al and Cindy talked about the challenge of running a restaurant. They spoke of the past and the future. Too soon it was time for Al and Cindy to get ready for the evening rush, and Bruce and Donna had a long drive home. They promised to meet in two weeks for a couples' weekend at the cabin.

Bruce and Donna started the trip home. Donna thought they should arrive home at dinner time. She knew her mother would have something delicious for dinner. As she looked out the window at the beautiful scenery, she held Bruce's hand.

Her mind continued to return to the one thought that she had been unable to shake. She looked at Bruce and quietly asked, "Please forgive me. Please forgive me for cheating on you." She cried and asked him to forgive her over and over.

Bruce pulled the SUV over to the side of the road. He held her tight as she sobbed in his chest. Bruce said, "I don't understand. When did you cheat on me? Who did you cheat on me with? How could you have cheated on me?"

"This weekend" she sobbed. "I let those men fuck me." Donna continued, "I let Al fuck me. As long as Cindy and I have been friends, but I betrayed her and you. "

Bruce held her close and told her, "I forgive you, I forgave you that night. But can you forgive me? You trusted me to protect you and I gave you away. I never should have given you to them. Please forgive me, my love."

Bruce looked her in the eyes and asked again, "Do you forgive me, my love? Please forgive me."

Donna cried, "Oh yes, Dear. I forgive you."

Bruce then gently said, "Now, forgive yourself."

They collected themselves and got back on the road. Donna now held Bruce's hand tight but was soon fast asleep. Bruce knew he had one more stop planned, but wondered if he should continue. As the miles passed he decided: Yes, it was time to finish the task.

Bruce pulled into the parking lot of the strip shopping center located in an older part of town. The shopping center had a wide variety of businesses: shoe repair, video rental, an accountant's office, and the one he was going to. Donna was stirring from her sleep and sat up. "Are we home?" she asked.

Bruce replied, "No, we have one stop to make before getting home." He added, "Take your panties out of the glove box and put them on." Donna pulled the panties out of the glove box.

Looking at them she told Bruce, "I can't wear them. They are too dirty, I'm Ok going in without them. Why are we at a video store?"

Bruce opened Donna's door and they walked towards the store fronts. He walked past the front door of the video store and opened the next door, holding it open for Donna to enter. Donna looked at the bright neon sign in the store's front window. "Tattoos?" Donna wondered to herself.

Bruce leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You said you are mine. It's time I branded you as mine."

A pretty young woman of maybe 25 came up to them. Bruce said, "We are the Davis'. We have an appointment."

She smiled at Donna and answered, "Yes, come on back I have everything ready."

She told Donna to sit and pointed to a leather chair. The woman showed a photo to Bruce and he nodded his head. Bruce and she talked for a couple of minutes and then they returned to Donna.

The young woman said, "Donna, I'm Michele and I will be doing your tattoo today. I need you to move over to the table."

Donna noticed a table, not unlike a medical examination table. It had a pillow at the top and fresh linens across the middle.

Michele pulled the curtain to the room. Turning to Donna she said, "Please remove your dress." Donna followed the young woman's orders and gave her the dress. Michele hung the dress up and looked at Donna, "I love your leather, you are really rocking it!" Michele exclaimed.

Donna blushed and said, "Thank you." She got on the table as Michele had requested.

Michele and Bruce hovered over Donna and talked as if she wasn't there. Donna felt both of their hands on her body as they discussed where to put the tattoo. Donna closed her eyes, her mind racing. Why was she just lying there? Bruce hadn't asked her if she wanted or would allow a tattoo. What type of tattoo was he planning on giving her? She couldn't have a tattoo. What would everyone say at the pool? She relaxed as she realized it didn't matter. She was his to do with as he wanted. She blushed when she heard Michele say, "I need a towel to put under her." She knew why, they all knew why, they could see and smell her arousal.

Michele said, "Donna you are going to hear a buzzing sound, kind of like an electric razor. Then you are going to feel many tiny little needle pricks. It will feel uncomfortable but shouldn't be very painful. It will take one hour to an hour and a half to complete. Are you ready?" Donna nodded her head. Michele leaned in and whispered in Donna's ear, "Just relax. I think this is sexy as hell. "

Donna closed her eyes and felt the start of her tattoo. She couldn't look at Bruce. Every time she looked at him she would feel her arousal. She kept her eyes closed and listened to them talking about her. Bruce traced across her scar telling Michele that Donna was very self-conscious about it. He told Michele he thought it was sexy. She felt his kiss on the scar. Michele told them both, "Well scars are just tattoos with better stories."

Michele wiped a wet cloth across Donna's sex and said, "There we are, all done. What do you think Mr. Davis?"

Bruce said, "It's Bruce, Michele. I think it's a work of art and the tattoo looks pretty good too. "

As they both laughed Donna felt a woman's fingers separate the lips of her sex and pass over her clit. Michele whispered in her ear, "You are a work of art." Michele continued, "Donna, are you ready to see?"

Donna sat up and Michele and Bruce helped her stand up. She walked up close to the full-length mirror. She knew Michele could see the welts and bruises on her body but all she thought of was the tattoo on her skin. There, an inch or so below her scar was the tattoo. It was a small, maybe one inch by three inches, image of a tiger. The Tiger seemed to be on the prowl, ready to pounce, it was beautiful.

Donna continued to look at her tattoo barely hearing as Michele told her and Bruce about what they needed to do for the next couple of weeks. Donna just looked at her tattoo, she knew Bruce would know what to do. She ran her hands up each of her hips, across her scar, across her sex.