AOL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat started rubbing the lube on her asshole.

Tiger told her, "Insert two fingers inside you."

Kat obeyed. She pictured the scene. Several men sitting in the living room, watching Tiger's slut do whatever he told her to do. Oh God, how obscene she must look. Taking her other hand she touched her sex, and exploded in an orgasm. She felt the juice squirting on the floor. The more she pictured herself squirting, the more she squirted.

Suddenly, she heard Tiger, "Stop. Did I tell you you could do that?" he nearly screamed to her, "Stop now." But Kat couldn't stop, and she continued to touch herself, and come until she felt the sharp pain of what she would later learn was the paddle. She stopped immediately.

Tiger spoke to one of the men, "Put that lubed plug up her ass."

She felt the plug being inserted into her, and pushed in and out until it was pushed all the way inside her. Tiger told the man to give her the dildo. She felt the toy cock in her hand.

Tiger looked at the wanton display she was putting on. They had talked about scenarios like this in the chat room, but here she was willing to really do it. Tiger told Kat, "Now fuck yourself with my cock." Kat pushed the dildo deep inside her, and starting coming immediately. She felt the fullness of the dildo and plug both inside her, and she came. She felt the eyes of Tiger and the other men on her, and she came.

As she continued masturbating with the dildo she felt the plug start to be pushed in and out of her. The friction of the two continued to set her off. Suddenly the plug was pulled from her.

She heard Tiger's voice as he told her and the room, "OK, time to claim your turn, gentlemen. Remember, you only get her ass, at least tonight. A man moved behind her and soon a condom-covered cock entered her ass. After the second stroke, he plunged to the hilt inside her.

Oh God, she was really doing this. Another man was fucking her and Bruce was watching. She had betrayed the only man she had ever loved. She had forced him to share her with others. The man fucking her ass grunted and then pulled out. How could she do this, she had to stop. She remembered the safe word but she could not say it. She knew now was the time to stop, she took a deep breath, and moaned out, "More please." Another condom covered cock slid in her and she started to cum again and again.

She heard Tiger in the background, "No exception, guys, only Al and I get her bareback." She didn't know if it was seconds or minutes when the second man moaned and stopped. He was barely out when the third cock rammed into her. She pictured Tiger watching her as she came again and again.

The cock inside her pulled out and another quickly entered her. This one felt different. She knew it had no cover. She heard Al's voice say, "Cindy said it was ok for me to do this."

She started to cry, how could she do this, their best friends not only knew her shame, but Al was fucking her. A massive orgasm enveloped her and she felt the cock pulse and cum in her ass.

Tiger's voice filled her ears and he said, 'My turn now, my Bitch." He fucked her slow at first, almost tenderly, but she heard the voices encouraging him and soon he was pistoning in and out of her. With a loud yell, he emptied himself in her, in her ass.

She fell flat to the floor as he collapsed on top of her. Tiger told her to assume the position and she obeyed. She felt him wipe his cock on her ass and walk away. The sounds of the men disappeared as the door opened. She knelt trembling. Soon the trembling was replaced by shaking. She couldn't control her own body. She squirted again for an unknown reason, she felt her piss on her legs, but couldn't stop.

Then Tiger was beside her. He took off the blindfolds and wrapped her up in his arms. She sobbed uncontrollably in his arms, ashamed at her actions. As she felt Tiger's tears fall on her face, Kat looked at him and said, "Oh my love, I am so sorry to have made you do this."

Tiger asked her, "Are you OK? Was this what you wanted?"

Kat answered, "Yes, it was what I thought I wanted, but not if it did this to you. The shame and humiliation I feel are only surpassed by the shame I feel in doing this to you."

Tiger quietly but firmly asked her, "Was this the excitement you were looking for?" Kat nodded.

Tiger repeated the question, "Was this the excitement you were looking for?"

Kat looked into his worried eyes and said, "Yes, Sir. This was what I was looking to experience. I don't regret doing this, but I do regret the idea that I have hurt you deeply."

Tiger then said, "It excited me watching you become a whore at my command. I felt pleasure knowing I was able to fulfill one of your deepest desires, and we still have tomorrow."

Tiger wrapped her up in the blanket. He looked at the mess on the floor and said, "What a mess. Wait, did you pee yourself?"

Kat nodded.

Tiger laughed, "Damn Bitch, I thought you were at least housebroken."

Tiger carried her to the door and then carried her out to the outhouse. He opened the door and put Kat in a chair while he started the shower. Kat watched him and asked, "What no hose tonight."

Tiger turned and smiled back at her, "It can be if you want." Kat quickly shook her head.

Tiger took off Kat's collar and carried her to the shower. The hot water felt wonderful on her skin and she felt the cum, lube, and piss being washed away from her body. She longed for Tiger to enter the shower with her, to hold her tight, but he did not come in the shower.

After just a couple of minutes, Tiger cut off the water. Kat was disappointed as she really needed the water to help her cope with what she had done. Tiger pulled back the shower curtain and she saw him nude. He guided her to the other side of the shower area when she saw it for the first time. A wonderful old claw foot bathtub full of bubbles.

Together they got in the tub. As Tiger held her in his arms, he kissed her, and she kissed him back. Her heart jumped in glee, the kiss was the same, and his embrace was the same. He was not judging her, he was simply doing what he always did: loving her. His hands felt wonderful as he shampooed her hair. They had never done this before, and both agreed this was something they had to do again. As the water cooled Kat felt clean and loved. She, just then, realized that she had feared she might never feel that way again. God, she loved this man.

Tiger wrapped her in one of the large towels, put her collar back on. He, still nude, picked her up, and again carried her to the cabin. He walked in and put her gently on the sofa. Then he walked to the fireplace and placed some more logs on the fire. Tiger asked, "Do you want something to drink?"

Kat replied, "Coffee would be great." As she watched him in the kitchen she saw the camcorder.

Tiger returned with their mugs and sat on the opposite side of the sofa. He looked towards the fireplace and smiling told her, "You are going to have to clean up that mess. I don't want to have to explain that to Al and Cindy."

Tiger saw the look of terror on Kat's face. "Oh God, Al fucked me. He fucked me in the ass. And Cindy knows, she gave him permission." You recorded it all didn't you?"

Tiger smiled at her and said, "Yes, I recorded every moment since I put the blindfold on you." Tiger looked at Kat, "I assume you have a lot of questions."

Kat quickly answered, "Yes." Kat started her questions, "Do I know the others who fucked me tonight?"

"Yes," Tiger replied.

Are they from our town?"

"Yes," Tiger replied.

"How do you know they will not talk? What if they tell others?"

"They wouldn't," Tiger replied.

Kat was nearly panicking now, "Tiger you have to tell me who I let fuck me tonight. I couldn't stand it if there was a man I fucked at a cookout, or one of our daughters' games, or..."

"Or at school? "Tiger interrupted. "Or at church?" he again injected. Tiger continued, "And by the way, you didn't let anyone fuck you tonight, I did. Do you understand me?"

Tiger stopped her as she started to ask more questions, "Quiet Kat, I think the best way to answer your questions is to show you the video. "

Kat replied, "I don't think I can watch."

Tiger didn't answer, and just walked over to the television and hooked up the camcorder. The TV came on with a blast of static and then Kat saw herself. She was lubing the butt plug as she was told to by Tiger. The tape progressed to the moment Tiger stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and then walked back into the cabin. He picked up something from the kitchen counter, and then begin the humiliation of Kat.

Kat was confused; Tiger was talking and others were saying the comments she heard, but there was no one else in the cabin. Then Tiger stood up, put on a condom, and walked over to her. She watched as he removed the plug and started to fuck her. He fucked her for a couple of minutes, pulled out, and walked away. This action was repeated a couple more times, and then he removed the condom and fucked her again. She watched him cum in her, and pull out. Still hard, he shook his head and put himself back inside her, and started fucking her again.

Kat looked at Tiger with her mouth wide open. She didn't understand. After a few moments, all she could muster was, "How?"

Tiger started his explanation, "You are not the only one with some toys for this adventure." He held up an electronic device and pushed a button. "God, what a slut", came from the chair in the living room. "Remember guys I get to go first", came from another chair. "I got seconds" and, "Cindy said it was OK for me to do this", came from the kitchen table. Tiger continued. "Speakers and recorded voices are what you heard. A couple of the sexy ones came from a porn movie. I asked Al to say those things, and he did without asking why. Some of the background noises you heard were from my office."

Kat quietly said, "It felt so real."

Tiger said, "It was real. I commanded you to put on a nasty show and you did. I commanded you to do an anal gang bang and you did. The only difference is instead of having five men fuck you once, you had one man fuck you five times."

Kat even quieter repeated, "But it felt so real."

Tiger looked at her with concern. "Kat are you OK? Are you disappointed it wasn't real? Kat, I just wasn't ready for this to be..."

Kat stopped him. She said, "It was real. You made it real for me. I had all the sensory experiences of being taken by a group of men. I was gang banged at your command. I did what you told me to do, I obeyed. Once again, you gave me the experience while still protecting me, and not just my body, but also my soul."

Kat moved into Tiger's arms and asked him to hold her close. She held on to him until she felt her calm return. Tiger kissed her and said, "You know I would do almost anything for you."

Kat smiled, "almost?"

Tiger stood up and dropped her on the sofa. "Yes almost anything, but I'm not cleaning up that mess," as he pointed towards the rug in front of the fireplace.

Kat smiled and replied, "That reminds me. This place has a claw foot bathtub, and you are washing me off with a garden hose? How could you do that to me? Bastard!"

"Bitch," was his smiling reply.

Kat cleaned up her mess as Tiger cleaned up in the kitchen. They met at the steps to the loft and went upstairs to bed. As they cuddled Kat whispered to Tiger, "I noticed you came inside me and didn't lose your erection. I don't think you have ever done that?"

Tiger replied, "Another first in a weekend of many firsts." She reached up and kissed him and then rested her head on his chest.

Kat closed her eyes, but her mind was on the events of tonight. She had been a total slut for her man. She quietly worried about the thought nagging her since they had finished. Was she being his slut or just a slut? She worried that now that she knew what it felt like, was she going to be able to stop?

Tiger thought back to the evening. He felt he had succeeded in making the gang bang feel very real to Kat. The way she responded, would she be able to go back to normal after this? He thought about Sunday, a whole new set of challenges lay ahead. You can't fake corporal punishment. He knew she wanted the whip, but he didn't know if he could do it.

SUNDAY

They woke up together to a bright sunny morning. "Hello, Beautiful." "Good morning Handsome" greetings were exchanged as they got out of bed. They walked downstairs, and as Kat started the coffee, Tiger stoked the fire back to life.

Together they walked nude outside, Tiger to the outhouse, Kat to the woods. They met in the middle of the yard and walked hand in hand back inside the cabin.

Kat watched Tiger as he scrambled some eggs, and fried bacon. Apparently, he was enjoying being naked too. Kat told him, "Be careful, you don't want grease popping up on you in your state."

Tiger smiled and grabbed a dishtowel and dropped it on his cock. It stayed in place as Kat laughed.

The breakfast conversation was light and cheerful. Both had slept on their fears from last night. Both had woken up refreshed and confident in each other. After breakfast, they again worked as a team cleaning up after the meal. They moved to the sofa and relaxed.

Kat asked, "Well, Sir, what is on our agenda for today?"

Tiger replied, "Today is my day. You will be taking care of me today."

Kat smiled, "Yes, Sir, your wish is my command. But Sir, you're a man, isn't every day a day I have to take care of you?"

Tiger looked at her and said, "Be careful Dear, be careful."

Tiger stood up and walked towards the door. Stopping he told her, "You need to gather these items: your butt plug, a dildo, two of the vibrators, and the ben wa balls. After you have them meet me in the shower.

Kat replied, "Yes, Sir."

Tiger walked towards the outhouse. The temperature was barely in the 50's, but it felt good on his naked body. He agreed with Kat about how good it felt to be naked. Entering the outhouse, he quickly moved to the closet and pulled out the items he had left there. Kat entered the room shortly thereafter, and Tiger said, "Come help me with this."

Together they unfolded the air mattress. Tiger plugged in the air pump and the mattress started inflating. "Kat, get the shower going, I'll be right there." Tiger said.

Kat turned on the shower and heard Tiger say, "Hop in, I'm right behind you."

The warm water felt good on her skin. Tiger pressed against her as he entered, then took the body wash and started washing her. His hands felt wonderful as he started on her shoulders. The soap lather ran down her body and his hands followed, scooping, rubbing, and caressing her. His hands converged at her sex. She leaned back against him as his hands opened the folds of her sex and caressed her. She shuddered and came on his hands. Tiger pushed her torso forward as her ass pushed against his erection. Her hands reached out to hold her up against the side of the shower. Tiger stepped back releasing his hold on her sex. He spread her legs with his hands and started washing her backside trailing down to her ass. His hands spread her cheeks and caressed her, running up and down the crack of her ass. Too soon for Kat, Tiger moved down her legs and washed each one tenderly.

Tiger pulled her back to him and whispered in her ear, "My turn."

Kat came back to reality, and smiled at Tiger. Facing him she squirted the body wash on his chest. She washed his shoulders and down his chest. Dropping lower she washed his stomach, and gently cupping his cock and balls in her hands, washed them very, very thoroughly. Kat looked him in the eye as she ran her soapy hands along the length of his cock. She smiled as she saw the pleasure in his eyes. She knelt before him, but before she could cleanse and engulf him in her mouth, he stopped her.

"There is more to me than just a cock," he said.

Kat thought to herself, 'He's never turned down one of those before.' She washed his legs and stood back up.

She told him, "Turn around and let me do your back".

She enjoyed running her hands across his back. The lather ran into the crack of his ass and her hands followed caressing and probing. She noted that he did not pull away. She knelt down and quickly washed his legs. As she rose, Kat pressed her body against his and announced she was done.

Tiger opened the shower curtain and dried her body with a towel. Kat grabbed another towel and returned the favor. She watched as he poured some type of solution into two five gallon buckets. He then walked to the shower and filled the buckets with warm water. Afterwards, he motioned to the air mattress and brought the buckets over to her. He picked up one of the buckets, and poured the mixture onto the mattress. "OK, Kat, I want a good full body massage, front and back." Tiger said to her.

He laid down on the mattress on his stomach and stretched out his arms. Kat didn't see any sponges or anything to use to spread the slippery mixture. She cupped her hands in the bucket several times, spreading the mixture on his back, ass, and legs.

She was rubbing his shoulders when he told her, "No hands. Pour some on yourself and then use your body for the massage." The warm mixture felt silky on her skin. She lay on Tiger pressing her breasts into his back, and rubbed herself up and down his back. Sometimes she pressed her whole weight against him. Other times she simply ran her hard nipples across his skin. This feeling was electric for both of them.

Kat lowered herself down his body. She rubbed her breasts on the cheeks of his ass, and then slowly pulled herself up pressing hard into him. Her body spread his ass cheeks and her sex pressed into his ass. This was too much for her, and she pulled up sliding her thigh in the crack of his ass. She heard him moan. 'Interesting,' she thought to herself. She lowered herself again and pressing her breasts against him, humped each of his legs. Kat rose up, and barely in control of herself, told him to roll over.

Kat looked him over and confirmed he was very hard. Kat cupped a few more handfuls of the mixture and rubbed her skin as Tiger watched. Tiger felt his hard cock twitch as he watched her. Kat laid on top of him pressing her breasts on his chest, and slowly moved up his body. Her breasts brushed against his face as she brought her body up until her knees pinned his arms. She rubbed her sex up and down his chest just inches from his mouth. As she moved up and down his chest, Kat started to rub her sex with one hand. Unable, and unwilling to move, Tiger watched as she pleasured herself, inches from his face. With a moan, she squirted her juices across his face, and she arched her back up, pressing her sex even closer to his face. He saw her sex convulsing, her juices squirting away from her. Kat fell forward and barely caught herself on her hands. She saw the toys he had her bring with her. She picked up one of the vibrators and hid it in her hand.

Kat now started down his body. She avoided his hard cock, and pressed down against him as she moved down to this thighs, then knees. At his feet, Kat turned around, and started back up his body. She straddled him and slowly ran her sex across his cock, moving up his stomach to his chest. She again stopped just inches from his face.

Tiger needed her to move just inches more. He wanted to taste her so bad; but too soon, Kat moved away from him.

Kat slid her sex back to his cock. She attempted to bring her sex against his cock as she dropped onto him in a backward cowgirl position. Unfortunately, the slippery mixture worked too well. As she attempted to get a grip, she slid off his body. She tried several times, but continued to slide off him. Soon, both were laughing as he tried to help but it seemed to be hopeless.

The laughter stopped when his cock slipped into her sex. Anchored together thus, Kat was able to position herself on top of Tiger. She started a slow rhythm sliding his cock in and out of her. She now sat up further pulling his cock away from his body. She knew the effect this always had on him, but now she had a surprise for him.

1...7891011...13