Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing with her?" the boss demanded to know, but I didn't answer before planting a very ardent kiss on her sweet lips and watching the change as it happened.

Almost instantly, I could read her mind, as was increasingly true with my ladies, I could see the way that she transformed from being under her husband's thumb, her father's, her boss's, etc. and being entirely under my spell. The Kiss struck yet again and I made Neha Divekar mine for good. I could see the sweet smile on her face, reaching both her eyes and her lips, as she realized that she was truly free from her family, from her husband, from her boss, at long last and forever. She was mine now. She would flourish in my hand in ways that she never could in her father's or husband's.

"Your father sold you to your husband, didn't he? For how much? Then your husband got you this job and told you to submit to your boss's sexual advances, none of which you really enjoy in the least. Your husband gets off on the sloppy seconds and other benefits of pimping and whoring you out to your boss. He told you that you need this boss, but you don't. He has money stashed away everywhere. He sold you a bill of goods, of snake oil. Your husband just gets off on the idea of you being taken by Neal here.

"It was a done deal years back and your father has even been paid back your bride price with interest, yet you're forced to work here to 'pay the debt.' It's all bullshit. Your husband and boss skim off the top with your wages, especially your tips, in case you didn't notice, so that you get paid mostly the tipped minimum wage and little else. Basically, your husband is your pimp and that's the turn-on for him. Making you his little whore under the guise of marriage. Your father's aware of this and is holding out for his turn at your ass and mouth, having convinced himself that it's not incest if you can't get pregnant that way.

"Well, he won't get that turn. It will never happen now. Nor will Neal get to tap any of that booty again. As for hubby, you're done with him, too, unless you really want him to tag along and join us. If so, he's gonna have to be my bitch. Otherwise, you're going to divorce Rura and marry Lewis, who's probably ready to burst by now. I've decided that he's your future husband, one that I can control, unless you wish to keep Rura Poddar as your man. Do you?" I confronted Neha, who shook her head as tears went down her lovely face.

"No, as far as I'm concerned, sir, Rura and Neal can go fuck each other in the ass, because I want nothing more to do with either of them. I'm your slut first, though. I worship and serve you, and I would marry and divorce anyone who you chose for me. I know that you'll be good to me, Master, won't you?" Neha kissed me fervently, just as Neal had enough.

"Out, out, all of you! Go, before I report you to the police!" Neal snapped, but I grabbed his face and kissed him in an impulse that I halfway thought that I would regret ... but how else would stop him from kicking us out?

Neal's transformation was the most intense yet, as the very choleric, red-faced, embittered fellow knelt and actually put my cock in his own mouth! I read his mind and discovered that Rura and he were secret gay lovers, in fact. He had been bisexual for years, so had Rura, and they both got a kick out of sharing Neha in ways that made her feel less than a person. This explained a lot, I realized, and came to a quick decision, just as Heather exited the ladies' room with Lewis in tow, his face shiny with her pussy juice and both of them grinning from ear to ear.

"Call Rura. Neha, bear with me. They'll have a separate lodging at my place. They won't share a bed with you, trust me. They're both banned from even touching you without my permission and yours, effective immediately. They're going to get married to each other and bugger each other half to death, along with whatever else I care to have them do. Unless ... you want to use them for your own pleasure, that is. If you want that, as a form of payback, I can allow them to touch you, but only in the context of you dominating them every time," I offered Neha as I instructed her to call her hubby.

"Lewis, fuck Neha while she calls her husband and urges him to come here for his lunch break. He's the principal supplier and repairman for the various ovens and other appliances here, isn't he? He can certainly take a break now, Neha, and then you can decide his fate with me," I told Neha while Lewis slid into her very wet snatch and fucked his first woman at last.

I sat smiling at Heather, Madeira, and Marlena as we ate, my foot playing with Madeira's feet at the same time, enjoying their flirty smiles that they gave back to me as well. I also gave a really vicious glare to Neal, who seemed truly terrified by now. He didn't dare warn his lover, either, now being under my sway, but I could sense that he feared whatever Neha might intend for them. It was hard to say who might suffer more of her wrath ... or mine, in fact.

"Neha, what is going on?" Rura demanded, making me chuckle as I turned the speaker function on now.

Rura could hear her moaning from Lewis's surprisingly good performance (so far) in terms of fucking his wife. Mostly, though, it was just the excitement of the situation, of being in my care and under my control while helping deliver some serious karma for her husband and his secret boyfriend. They had shared her, alright, but in a way that basically turned her into a prize pony to be ridden at whim. Now they would be lucky to share her, unlucky if she decided to torment them in some fashion to punish them for what they did to her.

"Lewis ... Dawes is fucking me from behind in the pussy ... and I'm fertile!" Neha added a surprise that I mentally confirmed (it was in her subconscious until now, when she realized it).

"Who the hell is Lewis Dawes and why are you fucking him, especially while fertile?" Rura asked angrily, but then I laughed for my part and cut him off.

"So, fucking your loverboy Neal was okay, but not fucking Lewis, I see. By the way, she's taking his virginity. He was a male virgin at 34 years of age, but not anymore! Look, you opened the adultery expressway and she's just racing through it, that's all. At my behest, mind you. Yes, Lewis is probably going to knock her up, but so what? You'll be lucky if you ever get into her pants again, and then only if she and I both agree to that. Same goes for now.

"I, on the other hand, am going to fucking her a lot, putting at least one or two of my own spawn in her belly. Lewis will likely get a turn or two as well after this. Maybe more folks. I'm just giving Neha a bit more say about whether or not either of you get any of her sweet spot. The rest of the details, well, you'll find out soon enough. I have to discuss them with her and the rest of my harem, anyway, and at least one member is not here right now," I thought of Janine as I told Rura part of what his future entailed.

Right at this point, Neha came and deliberately (I could read her mind, remember) tightened up on Lewis, so that he exploded inside her. She took another man's jizz, without her husband's permission for once, and did so while quite capable of conceiving. Suffice it to say that she was truly mine, and we could now, at least until Rura arrived, focus on eating our meal in peace. I had also kept my word to Lewis. He was no longer a virgin anymore, except in just two senses, both involving sodomy. Those could be easily fixed soon enough, too.

Yes, life was already shaping up to be so much better for all of us, thanks to Mom and her gift. Thanks, Mom. Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. All this sex, the chance to break people free of their hang-ups at last, control over whomever I kissed on the mouth, mind control powers, mind reading, and the sexual stamina of a stallion. That wasn't even counting the love of at least a few good women, especially Madeira. I was going to enjoy sticking it to all of the morons who judged and looked down on me and others in the past. Taking Madeira as my official date was the ultimate way to show her off, demonstrate that I was proud of her, and mind fuck my old enemies at last.

I was already loving it...

12