All Comments on 'Appalachian Spring'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Great story, well written, good build up. Lucky girl !!

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Nice little threesome

and well written. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). The story is RIMANTIC & EROTIC & REALISTIC 3-in-1!

I wish my wife & i had a similar experience.

romancer hit the nail on the head on page 3 when she & mike agreed that it was the right place, the right time, & the right guy to go for it. The two of them were on the same page in regards to a threesome with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon 05/21/18 (loves the story) is right: the huband & the wife MUST be on THE SAME PAGE before engaging in MFM stuff.

***** (5)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*****

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

In lieu of my comment, I am quoting gordo 04/18/18:

"Nice little threesome and well written..."

romancerromancerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

Thanks for the kind comments - hope you'll check out my other submissions as well!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I had a similar experience and your character alluded to the remainder of their time as mine played out. We tried to experience all the different possibilities. I hope your story will go there for them as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...