All Comments on 'Apparently She Meant It Pt. 04'

by serve4her

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see you back - Great story line

Glad to see you back & writing - This is a great story line and we can't wait to see where it goes.

9to59to5over 4 years ago
love this

I love how she is using him, I cant wait to read more

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 4 years ago

And so it (always) goes; from a wife who loves her husband and indulges in a mutually beneficial fantasy to a wife who loves her control over her husband and only that.

serve4herserve4herover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to all for the votes and the comments. Sorry it hit you wrong Nebbish. Glad that for many it is providing something else.

I would suggest that enjoying control doesn't mean you can't still respect boundaries or care about someone, but some parts of the story happen "off screen" to make the read more erotic.

I submitted two chapters this week and the good folks at Literotica got the second one up yesterday. I intend more to follow, just not sure when.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserve4her@serve4her
I list my dating status as curious, but I am married. I am allowed to "play" on the Literotica site. My Suzy will determine any interaction I may have beyond the exchange of email or PM's. I will attempt to answer all PM's or email in a timely fashion, and am looking forward ...