Apples and Orgasms

Story Info
A dog walk in an orchard brings tension and relief.
825 words
4.46
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In you go" she murmured, as the car boot opened and her collie jumped in. The summer evening was gently warm, and she wore a rugby shirt, soft joggers and a light glow of anticipation. There was a very good chance she'd meet her lover on the walk with her dog.

She drove with her phone clamped between her thighs. She enjoyed the sensation of his messages passing through to her; she didn't need to know the content on the 10 minute trip to the orchards. Three times the long, then pulsing, buzz of a message ushered her onwards, the last she relaxed into as she parked.

The dog set off at a million miles an hour chasing a ball, bright black and white blur. He looked up and barked happily, headed off down a side track to return, circling and skipping, with her lover rounded up. Two horses took up the parade and cantered up and back along their field, bucking and snorting happily.

She felt like bucking and running happily too, when she saw him, but instead just smiled. The smile lit her eyes and made her face open with joy. The evening sunlight haloed the auburn hair that flowed beneath her shoulders. He saw all this while tousseling the dog's neck and back, and couldn't restrain a smile too.

As she caught up with dog and man he reached for her, and their hands touched briefly. The path here was too open, too frequently used by others walking or jogging, to do more, but it was enough to give her a spritz of cheer. They walked together, one of them doing far more steps than the other two with a ball in his mouth.

The dog turned right between two stands of apples trees and the lovers followed. Their hands now twined together, and breathlessly she moved in front of him and kissed him, just once, but perfectly. They hurried onwards, knowing there was another turn ahead.

The dog found its way into a tiny brook and pounced around the gravelly shadows. She found herself held tight behind a thicket. He kissed her with the same passion she had shown him. His tongue caressed her, and hands held her close. His fingers, chilly from the night air, moved under the rugby shirt and touched the small of her back. She pulled his groin close to hers, slipping a leg around and between his. Hands ran up her back, and paused, briefly, where the absence of bra strap was noticed. He moaned while kissing.

She stepped back, and slowly raised the shirt, as he watched with rising lust as her perfect, pert, cup-full of tits stand into view. The air perked her nipples even harder than her desire had already done. They got harder still as his fingers grazed them, sending electric from chest to clit. His head dipped, taking first one nipple, then nearly the whole of her breast into his mouth. It was now her turn to moan, and grind hard onto his muscular thigh. The now damp, and ignored, nipple was shocked with a breeze as he released it, sucking the other with even greater passion.

He spun her about, and she melted more, grinding back into the hardness she felt within his pants. Those chilly fingers invaded her joggers, and found the wide, swollen, overheated cunt lips desperate for his touch. He didn't disappoint, moving deep, swift and meaningfully into her. One, now two, fingers filled her tightening canal. The edge of his thumb provided the perfect ridge for her pearl to slide along. He reached and found a sweet, sensitive spot which magnified the lust and had her panting, grinding and moaning. His breath was hot on her ear as he urged her to cum for him, gripping her tit and squeezing more shocks down to the nub of her cunt. She panted more, closer and closer to the edge, and he plunged further, pressing against her clit just as she needed, and the fireworks burst up through her belly, breasts and brain, tight thighs shaking and calves twitching.

He slowed. Her breathing returned to normal, but her cheeks kept the orgasmic glow. Then, and only then, did she feel even the slightest bit of embarrassment for the animal lusts she had loosed around him. But this faded again as the love and delight in his eyes bathed her, and they kissed again.

The third member of their party woofed, reminding them that hometime was drawing near. Looking up at the dying sun, they retraced their steps and spoke of life and love on the way out of the orchard.

----

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by Sapho's Fragment 2: "Come down from the sky...

Come back to me here once more in the festival time,

to the sacred dingle, where stands your apple-grove of graceful

trees,

where there are altars

smoking with incense.

Here through "

-----