All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 23'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter.

You have a bit of a literary mean streak going on there, thanks for the cliffhanger 😉

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Somewhere along the line I fell off from this story, that isn’t to say it’s not good though. This is probably one of the most detailed and interesting shifter stories I’ve read and you really are a great writer. I think when you changed your genre was when I couldn’t quite connect with it anymore. It’s the cycle of Ethan playing the blame game every time Annie doesn’t tell him something yet she constantly denies everything he tells her that has become exhausting to me. It might just be personal preference but Annie is way too weak in everything she does and Ethan just uses the excuse of his death to manipulate her. The male superiority makes me want to shake Annie until she finally stands up for herself. Once again though I’d like to state that you really are an amazing writer and while this is no longer my cup of tea I’m excited to see where it goes.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 3 years ago

I hope that dress still fits in a couple of months. I think it will be perfect for a Valentine's date. Candlelight will glisten off the glitter nicely showing off her curves at a dinner at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Come for the plot, stay for the details - the forehead kisses at the maternity store? I frickin melted. The mixed slang from being centuries old is so funny. Also, I love the pace of the chapters because i know there are still so many things ahead. We still have to find out about Dina, Gavin and Lily are eventually going to be bonded, still curious about Richen, Tony's role is very interesting and obviously the pregnancy. I'm here til the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annie’s submission

Annie needs a backbone. Her asking permission for a doughnut? That annoyed me. Shes living amongst wolves & seems too timid to function. Im surprised she hasn’t died yet. I’m guessing she’ll be a bit more dominant once she turns (IF she turns into a wolf) or once the children are born. But the pace of it is too slow. I think you make a great submissive/dominant or romance writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep going

It's fun and complicated. They are as screwed up as everyone else, I think it's great. I have read it since the beginning and I still love reading it. Thanks!

HandLwithcareHandLwithcareover 3 years ago
Are you coming back, Annie?

I love your story... in fact, I am a little obsessed! I hope you keep on going and finish the story. Waiting anxiously, xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh, no! My binge is done - hopefully, just paused. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES