April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 05

Story Info
A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.
2.6k words
4.54
3.6k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction.

Chapter 5 - Hooking Again

I sleep, eventually, and have the obligatory kick in the back from Martika and 'Wake up, fucker!' as my alarm call. I'm tired and she is wide awake. I pull on a robe and head downstairs to the obligatory vodka, toast and cocaine to get me going in the day. As Martika lights up, she throws her cigarettes to do likewise. I find a lighter and light up.

Martika asks if I feel sore.

I don't.

'Good, bitch, 'cos we'll get you gangbanged again. Ok?'

'Sure thing, boo..' I answer, taking a drag from my cigarette.

'I fuck who you tell me to to, boo. You own me."

'I do. This is true. I have to keep you fucking so you keep earning for me. Gotta have my bitch making me money, after all.'

We chat a little, then I go up and get showered and changed. Same clothes as yesterday - black leather mini, red top, fishnets and heels - do my face and hair... and I'm good to go.

Martika showers and changes. I'm sat there in my own thoughts.

'I've done it now. I've become of of those girls. A loose woman. A tramp. A whore. I have sold myself for money. I've made a lot of money on my first time out.'

'I've taken, wholeheartedly, to this lifestyle. I love it. I'm thriving on it. Yet...'

'...I feel no different. Did I feel that I would change? Did I expect to change? Hmmmm not sure 'bout that. Do I feel other's have changed? My owner - my Madame, don't forget - she seems more relaxed. Have other people changed around me? Am I accepted more?'

Then....she's ready.

...and then we do a couple of lines before heading over to Emma's.

Emma greets us both at the door. She lingers longer on me....holding me...before saying 'Now you're one of us, bitch' and smiles.

'Thanks boo' I answer, respectfully.

The guys greet us, as per; bottoms squeezed....hands around the waist...kisses...

We get in, take off our jackets and light up as the boys are pulling down their trousers.

Martika is the first to get her guy onto the ground, pulling up her skirt and getting him inside her.....quickly followed by my good self and then Emma's.

Skirt pulled up, knees bent, my guy hammers at me. Hard. Fast. He's wanting to quickly empty his balls in me. I squeeze him as he thrusts in, each and every time. Before long he spews his semen into me. Right.....next!

I have another guy put himself in me just after the other pulls out. I'm grunting and groaning as I see Martika put a cigarette in my mouth and lights me up before she did her next guy.

Then he cums...a new one inside me....then another....4 deposits of sperm in my pussy.

Then we rest.

Over all the time - these last few weeks - I've never once asked their names. Never cared. That's been beaten into me, after all. But I do hear snippets....talk.... one is called Paul....one, I think, is called Denzil...and there's a Craig.

Emma brings out the pints of vodka for me and Martika as I get my head over the bowl of cocaine. I take the rolled up note, by the side, put it to my nose and over the freshly chopped lines and bang out a couple.

As I do so, Emma looks down to her semen splattered legs, looks at Martika, and then asks.

'Martika, would your bitch clean me up?'

'Sure. Bitch, clean out her cunt' she grunts at me.

Emma lies down on the floor and I get between her legs, lapping at the lips of her labia, sucking at that white jelly-like substance, cleaning her legs as well. I use a combination of short and long licks. I'm beginning to like pussy. Not so much the semen-splattered pussy - like this one - but like Jen and Amber....my regular lesbian fuck partners.

Emma's gismed one? Well, it's ok I guess. This is my life. What I have to get used to. So, not showing any negative behaviours to my owner.

Unless, of course, I want to get another beating.

'That's nice, boo...' I say to Emma. Distracting everyone. Good.

We chat a little and drink. I get to blow some of the boys. I blow deep, just how Martika has taught me. I swallow each and every deposit. That's what's expected of me.

I do one more of them doggie style before we're finished. I'm the last of us to finish up. Eyes closed, mouth open and just full-on purring.

The girls just laugh at me before Martika helps me to my feet. I shimmy down my leather mini and begin to blush.

We get our jackets, kiss the boys and Emma goodbye and head back home. Martika offers me a cigarette and lights me up.

'You're really getting into it, bitch, aren't you? Good.'

We get in. Martika makes two cups of tea. As she sips away at the steaming liquid she barks 'Arm...' and I give out my left arm, as per normal...rolling up my sleeve.

'No, bitch, your other arm.' she snorts.

I look.

I offer up my right arm, rolling up the sleeve as Martika ties me off at the elbow and goes through the same sequence that she normally does. Get the heroin, onto a spoon, heat it up with a lighter and then, using a cigarette filter, extract the liquid into the syringe. Flick the syringe, as I gather to remove any air bubbles, and then inject into the vein.

Simple....

Then...untie....

Once that fiery liquid is running into my veins it's all over. The warm, welcome...like a big cushion....is so enticing. I accept gladly.

Fade to black.

I come around to the sounds of Miya playing and trying to wake me up.

'April, April. Are you awake? C'mon...' she shouts, pulling my ear.

'I'm awake, boo. I'm awake...' I stumble through my words.

'Right. We're going out again to the chemist, bitch.' shouts Martika.

So, I pull on a jacket and me, Martika and the kids head over to the chemists and, as before, I go in and get my 2 packs of 10 condoms. Again, another bloody queue!

The girl behind is sniggering to her mate. I blush but try to put it to the back of my mind and the queue is gently progressing forward.

'It's all about deconditioning. My owner wants me to see this as as normal as breathing. This is her life, after all. Back before she was trying to get knocked up, she went in places like this - with no fear - and bought what she needed. She didn't let idiots like those slags behind me worry her. She got on and did it.'

The queue progresses. I get served. I get a 'look' but I smile an innocent smile. I pay for my shit, collect the stuff and put them in my handbag.

Thankfully!

We get home and Martika is doing her routine, showering and changing whilst I look after the kids. Then we swap. I shower and change into the robe as Martika is prepping the evening meal. The shower has helped me wake up.

Mark come home as we're sorting the food out. Greeted, as regular as clockwork, by the kids rushing to grab his knees. He seems in a happy mood. I take over stirring the pot as Martika hugs and kisses him.

We eat. We chat. We go upstairs to get ready.

Again, makeup and dressed...in the same shit that I've wore all day...and yesterday. Getting ready whilst having a cigarette burning in the ashtray. All helping to build up my excitement. Ready for the night.

Ready to sell myself again.

We're ready. We chat and talk to Mark and the kids and then we head off. Once again, lighting up a cigarette and with Martika's now-customary threat - 'You don't do a good job tonight, I'll batter you.'

We get to our spot. One of the girls, Jessica, sidles up to me, cigarette between her fingers, point over to me. I take a drag of mine.

'Bitch, you out again tonight, then?'

'Sure, boo. Working for my owner, after all, girl...' I smile before taking another drag.

She just shakes her head in disbelief and walks off.

Emma comes over, quietly stating 'Fuck that slag! Bitch, you do what you have to do for your owner, right?'

'Right, boo...' I answer back.

And so it begins. Cars pulling up. Sexily strolling over, cigarette in hand. Taking a drag, then the hooker 'stoop' at the door and reeling off the prices.

The first guy wants a fuck, so I get the money, drop my cigarette butt to the floor, put my heel on it and then sidle round the front and get in. We drive to the hooker's car park. Park up, then down to business in the back seat.

He looks nice. He smells nice. In his 30's, I think. Not that it matters. In fact, the more repulsive makes my entry into prostitution and subservience to Martika so much stronger.

He's seems quite the regular. Seeming calm....making some small talk as we drive over.

The car stereo playing some Rhianna. I like that. I uncouple my seatbelt and slide myself into the back of his seat, bridging to pull up my skirt whilst he's pulling down his joggers and putting on his condom.

He climbs on over...over the top of me...we sync with a deep breath, smile....before he slides himself into my willing vagina. Gentle....gentle...then fully in.

Throughout this, and subsequent, fucks all that I am thinking about - as the guy is grunting over me whilst shunting me around the backseat - is that Martika would be pleased with how much I had made.

15 minutes of heavy rutting before he spasms to a halt, taking a deep breath whilst still inside me. He smiles. I smile back as he pulls his penis out.

We collectively get ourselves dressed back again and get back into our positions in the car. We drive back, mostly in silence. I'm left inside my head, I'm moist..... and I'm thinking and finding myself excited about this. It's a heck of a rush.

I fuck 4 more punters before I get out and see Martika. She smiles at me so she must be happy with my progress. Then she beckons me over.

Down the alleyway, she shoots me up with H. Not as much as normal but just enough to keep me buzzing.

More punters. More coin. Some blowjobs. A couple up my arse. More in my vagina. Cool.

I'm on my knees, cock in my mouth, servicing a guy in his 60's when I notice the legs of Kat go by, taking her fuck partner further down to do likewise with him. As I hear his zip going down, I feel the warm emission from my own sex partner as he cums.

I swallow every drop. I take that as a sense of pride. It tastes nice and he helps me back up to my feet. As I wipe my chin, just out of worry, he's tucking away his now deflated member.

I walk him back, wave him off and then quickly check in my compact mirror to see if there was any cum on my face. Satisfied, I get out my lip-gloss and reapply. Good.

Back out, ready to sell myself again.

Busier than the last night....my first night. Not that often do I get a break between punters to have a cigarette. But, when we do, I chat to my owner. She's been a busy bitch too.

There's a brief chat about why the girls, and also her, don't use my first name.

She explains.

'Bitch, you're just a wannabee. You don't deserve - yet - me to use your name. You're just starting out. One night proves shit. A year down the line? If you're still doing what I'm telling you the fuck to do? If you're bringing in the same amount of money? If you have a better attitude? Then...maybe.'

'The other bitches? You're just met those fuckers. They see shitloads of girls do this for a bit and then fuck off. They're wary. You've proved shit to them. Why should they bother? Whilst 'Bitch' is the universal greeting, it's also how we talk to new girls. Like you.'

'Keep doing this. Keep being your best. Keep doing what the fuck I tell you. They'll come around. Reputation, as I've always fucking told you, that is everything to girls like me. You have to prove that. You prove it by keep turning up, keep selling yourself, fucking who asks you and making me the money. Turn on those punters and then you'll get regulars. Get regulars and then you get the reputation. Got that, cunt?'

I nod. 'Yeah, boo..'

'So, work hard, give the punters the best fuck and the girls will use your name. Me? You'll have to prove yourself way more than that to get me to do that. You're 'Bitch' to me until then. But....you're off to a good start.'

She smiles. I smile.

Martika is happy. Good. I'm glad that my owner is happy.

I do some more. The night finishes well, with me bringing up the rear. Martika is waiting for my last punter to finish cuming up me and to drive me back to my patch. As per, I thank him and blow him a kiss as I get out.

I light up and head over to Martika, making sure that that bitch Jessica can see me pull out all my cash that I have made tonight. I've made over £600 for my owner.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jessica shaking her head in disbelief. I like that. I like her knowing how subservient that I am to Martika.

I really don't understand the whole thrill that I do get from being someone's sex slave. Subservient to them. Owned by them. I don't think it could have been just anyone though.

Martika has such a powerful pull...an aura....a lifeforce...just pure decadence. It's enticing.

I'm trying my best to belong to her, body....soul....and some of her actions and thought processes, for me, are out of my frame of reference....hence the beatings.....but I'm giving what I can of me to her...and to the pursuit of being a prostitute.

I don't feel forced; I'm a willing participant, after all. It fills a need in me. Ha! Semen in my vagina fills a need in me...a hole. That's fuckin' funny, boo.

Emma takes a nosey of how much I have earned and smiles.

'Bitch, you are working it for Martika. Good going.'

We head home, dropping off Emma on the way. I unlock the door and we get in, taking off my jacket and saying hi to Mark.

Mark looks to Martika. I look at Martika. She's nodding her head. That can only be a good thing. Mark fixes up some drinks and makes a cup of tea for himself. It's, obviously, vodkas for me and Martika and we make some small talk for a little while before I retire to bed.

My head is screaming with images of what I've done tonight, how much I've made and just how much of a whore I looked. Oh, and just how I fitted in with the other girls. What? Bitches. Yes, bitches. That's the lingo. I'm fitting in with the other bitches.

I'm exhausted tonight. I sleep soundly.

End of Pt 5