All Comments on 'April in The Summer Pt. 01'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago

Nicely done. Although he tended to draw the shades and turn the lights out during his sex scenes, I'm detecting a bit of Mickey Spillane in the storytelling style. Keep up the good work!

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Wark2002

I appreciate the nice compliment. Mickey Spillane was a terrific writer. "Kiss Me Deadly" was on TCM just last Saturday night. I would have said, "Robert Parker," but love me some Spillane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would do whatever she wanted. I have done for an older woman, licking her face up and face down.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Yeah why would you do that? I have to admire her answer, straight forward and to the point. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES