April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 04

Story Info
The blackmailer's give April a challenge.
2.3k words
4.46
9.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April stood in the shower letting the hot water run down her body. As the water ran down her body dripping off her tits to fall at her feet and down the drain she thought about everything that had happened to her in the last several weeks.. Her perfect life was turned upside-down the day those men showed up at her door, and took control of her life. in that time, she had been blackmailed by them to be their whore, she'd been gangbanged, throat fucked, degraded, and used for their amusement, and to top it off all of this was on video! it'd be hard for her to say she was raped when she looked pretty willing in the videos. thinking of all the dirty things she had done filled her with both shame and lust. she didn't ask for this, but if she couldn't stop it or change it was it wrong to try to make the best of it or even try to enjoy it? She may be their fuck slut, but she was still a good wife and mother and shed do anything to keep her secrets from her family.

Stepping out of the shower she began to dry off. As she did so her phone buzzed letting her know she had a message. Looking at the message she saw it was her blackmailers. Of course! they always knew when she was alone at the house. She wouldn't doubt if her house was bugged and had hidden cameras everywhere, so they could keep tabs on her.

"Morning slut. stop what you're doing you have a challenge to complete. You have till one o'clock to find a person to fuck. send a photo of yourself after completion and we will know if you're lying! Can't be your husband and don't care who. good luck!"

April was flustered it was ten O'clock now! where would she go? who would she ask? Will a stranger to fuck her? her phone buzzed as another message came in.

"Also, you get to wear one piece of clothing today nothing else."

April blushed at this. she had a small red dress that she could wear, but it was a bit revealing. "I guess that's the point today huh." She thought pulling out the dress.

April got to work making herself presentable knowing getting dressed and putting herself together will take a little time.

"Maybe I'll try the adult movie theater" she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror admiring her sexy dress. "This shouldn't be too difficult."

A knock at the door broke her from her train of thought. Excitement hit her as she wondered "Maybe if I'm lucky I won't have to go anywhere......"

........................................................

Edward was lying in bed scrolling through his phone when it buzzed. He saw the icon telling him he had a message. Excitement jolted him as he saw It was from the man that was blackmailing Kyle's mom April. He opened the message hoping for good news.

"Good work giving us the information on Lisa's friend Kristi. She's getting to know the guys as we speak."

The message was followed by a picture of a girl he recognized as one of Lisa's friends. she was being spit roasted by a group of men. They even had her wearing her cheerleader uniform. It was sooo hot. Edward knew Kristi was having money issues and was failing out of college. Kyle's sister Lisa also let it slip Kristi was sleeping with a faculty member to keep her grades up. Edward knew Kristi would be desperate to keep this information a secret from her mother and family, so she was his obvious first choice to turn over to the group. He wanted Lisa but despite being friends with her boyfriend Jason He had nothing on her...... yet.

"Here is your reward and she can't know your with us yet" the message read

The message was followed by screen shots of messages sent to Kyle's mom April. Knowing the rules that she had to play by gave him an edge, he just needed to capitalize on it. April was there for the taking, so he needed to get moving.

...........................................

April opened the door and was shocked to see her son's friend Edward standing there.

"Oh Hi Edward. Kyle's not here right now, but he should be home later tonight." April said noticing Edwards eyes shooting down to her cleavage and then back to her face.

April couldn't help but blush a little at noticing that. Edward was a handsome athletic man half her age and it flattered her that she still had it.

"Oh, I know I left some of my stuff in his room and was wanting to get it out if that's cool" Edward said with a smile.

"oh.... I'm sure he won't mind just head up there and grab it." She replied with a light nervous chuckle.

Edward moved past her and went upstairs. April moved into the kitchen to get a drink. Opening the fridge, she looked for something to drink. bending over she grabbed a bottle of water from the bottom drawer. April's mind raced with ideas to complete the challenge as she grabbed the bottle. Distracted April forgot about the type of dress she had on was short and that she wasn't wearing any underwear! The breeze hitting her pussy reminded her of this fact. April shot up straight pulling her skirt down, and turned around quickly to see if Edward was back downstairs. Edward was standing there by the counter watching her with a mischievous grin.

"What did he see!" April thought trying nervously to open the bottle of water like she didn't just flash her pussy at her son's friend.

Edward Moved towards her "here let me help you" Edward said reaching out to grab the bottle.

April not realizing Edward was just reaching for the bottle moved back quickly and lost her balance. Quickly Edward wrapped his arm around her waist catching her mid fall. April was now pressed up against Edward and his hand was on her lower back just above her ass. She could feel the strength in his arms as he held her in place with ease. At that moment she looked at him a little differently. This wasn't the boy she watched grow up over the years, this was a man. A man who probably fantasized about her over the years. Thinking about doing God knows what to her.....

he shameful thoughts in her head turned her on" This was wrong! she's old enough to be his mother!.... but maybe he'd keep it secret since he's friends with her son...."

As she Wrestled with these thoughts she finally noticed that when she slipped one of her tits came out of her loose fitting dress and was out for him to see.

"OH, how embarrassing...... I'm so sorry Edward!" April said moving a hand up to cover up her breast.

Edward grabbed her hand with his free hand "it's ok I don't mind. I've already seen that beautiful pussy of yours when you were in the fridge" Edward said pulling her in tighter "You've always been teasing me and I've always imagined this type of scenario"

As Edward pulled her in tighter, she could feel his hard cock on her leg through his pants! This was wrong she practically raise him! But, when he let go of her wrist she didn't move..... when he traced his hand along her breast she didn't move..... when he grazed her nipple while pulling out her other breast she didn't move.

She moaned softly as she gave in and accepted what she needed to do to complete her task.

Emboldened by her lack of resistance Edward moved in and kissed her. After a second of hesitation April began to kiss him back. His hand began to raise up the back of her skirt allowing him to squeeze her bare ass.

"No one can know" she whispered as she began feeling for his cock and freeing it from his pants. "We have to keep this a secret... OK"

Without saying a word, he gently pushed her down on her knees. Taking the hint April got on her knees and placed his cock between her massive tits.

"He's bigger than I thought" April thought as she moved her tits up and down on his cock. "I wonder if he's even had sex before"

Aprils pussy was starting to get wet as she got turned on by the wrongness of this. How far has she fallen? How far will she continue to fall? All doubts left her mind as time moved on. she wanted that cock, and she was going to get it.

Moving his cock from her tits she took him in her mouth working him deep, but it wasn't enough! She wanted to be used! Taking his hands as she bobbed up and down on his cock, she placed them on the back of her head hoping he'd take the hint.

"Come on! use me." April thought looking up at Edward with pleading eyes.

Since her "sessions" started April liked the thought of being controlled and used more and more. It disgusted her, but there was no denying its effect on her.

Edward took the hint and he grabbed her head forcing his cock in and out of her mouth taking full control! April loved it and was turned more on by his aggressiveness. Reaching her hand down to her wet pussy and began rubbing her clit trying to match his rhythm!

"You want it rough, you teasing whore!" Edward grunted. Her tits bouncing with every thrust down her throat.

She wanted to scream "Yes!" but all that came out was a mumbled mess as his cock filled her mouth. April dug her wet fingers deeply into her pussy as he pounded her face. His load was huge and hot as it shot down her throat. Still hard he pulled out and guided her to the floor on her side. Laying behind her he raised her leg up and shoved his cock in her wet waiting pussy.

"Yessssss fuck me" April moaned pushing back into him.

She didn't care who heard her, she just wanted his cock, she needed his cock! Overcome with lust she pushed him on his back and rolled on top of him and began to ride him on the kitchen floor! The same kitchen she cooked for her family and hosted get togethers! April still wanted more! She was getting used to multiple cocks in her sessions, but now she had to make do with one. Improvising April moved her hand back and put a finger her ass! Fantasying being used by more men!

"You like that slut!... you like being my dirty whore!" Edward growled pulling back hard on her hair. April buckled and came hard as Edward continued degrading april verbally. April had never been degraded in such a manner!

"Yesssss I'm a dirty slut. I love your cock and I want your cum!" April screamed while ramming back into him.

"Fine! you want to be a slut, I'm going to fuck you like a slut" Edward said rolling April off.

Edward stood up and pulled April up by the hair to her feet. Turning her around he bent her over the counter. Lifting her leg up on the counter he slammed himself back into her pussy.

Edward let out all his pent-up sexual aggression built up over the years on her in that moment. Edward rammed into her as hard and fast as he could. Edward shoved April's chest down on the countertop. April's large tits were pressed down hard on the cold granite countertop as Edward dominated her.

April's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt another orgasm building. Edward slapped her ass hard! The jolt of pain only added to her pleasue, which only made her moan loader!

"YESSSSSS.... fuck me fill my pussy up! I'm yours! use me! use this slut" April moaned as the sounds of sex filled the house.

"What would her husband or family think? seeing her act like this!" She thought with a mix of shame and desire.

She didn't care at that moment as another orgasm rocked her body. April felt Edward cum shoot into her! April could feel him pull out of her cum soaked pussy with a wet slurp. Holding herself up on the countertop she struggled to keep her balance as she gasped for air.

Stuffing his cock back in his pants he slapped her ass again.

"That pussy is mine whenever I want it, you understand" Edward commanded taking his phone out to take a few pictures to remember her by.

"Yes sir" April answered meekly, seeing the camera and understanding he would be back for more and she couldnt stop it.

With that Edward grabbed his stuff and left.

April stood still for a minute as cum dripped out of her. Standing up she grabbed her phone and than slumped to the floor. Raising her skirt up she took a photo showing off her cum filled pussy.

She sent the photo to her blackmailers with the message. "Mission accomplished"

Standing up she walked slowly to her bedroom she threw off her dress, and grabbed her toy out of her drawer.

Filling her cum soaked pussy up she thought "I wonder what would happen to her next?"

.........

April's husband was pleased with the camera he put in the kitchen it gave him quite the show! Letting his son's friends use her was a gamble, but her seeing her with younger men turned him on so much! He began to think he could start to phase the blackmailers out they earned their money and he wouldn't need them much longer

Unknown to frank was things were already in motion and soon everything would change.