April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 05

Story Info
A family friend is brought under their control.
2.7k words
4.6
7.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi's was exhausted from cheerleading practice, and was glad to finally be home. She couldn't wait to take off her cheerleading uniform and take a shower. Tossing her bag on the sofa in the living room, she made her way into the kitchen.

"I hope there is something to drink in the fridg......" Kristi started to say but stopped short as she noticed a large man sitting at her kitchen table.

The man was waiting at the kitchen table reading some papers in a folder.

"Who the fuck are you!" Kristi yelled as she turned to run back towards the front door.

As she moved towards the front door Kristi's path was blocked by another larger man. Frightened Kristi stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the man. He was well built and had to be at least 6'3 230 pounds with a badge on his hip. There was no way she could force herself by him since she was only 5'3 and barley over 100 pounds soaking wet.

"Kristi, please have seat at the table we have stuff to discuss with you." The man at the table said in a smooth but commanding voice.

Kristi was nervous, and She didn't know what was going on!

Thoughts raced through her head "Were these guys cops? Could they just enter her home like this?"

At that moment, Kristi started wishing she paid more attention in her classes about rights. Nervously Kristi walked into the kitchen and pulled a chair out from the table and had a seat. She also noticed two more men in the other hallway walk into the room. She guessed they were there ready just in case she ran that way, so they could catch her. The three men looked down at her silently with stern glares as she sat shaking in fear at the table. They were all large men and well built.

"Maybe they are cops...... but if so, why are they here?" she mused to herself trying to figure out what was happening.

The fourth man who she assumed was the leader sat across from her looking over something in his folder. He wasn't as big as the rest. but the way he carried himself set him apart from the others. He looked like he was thinking and planning, as the other three men looked like they wanted to fight.

"Hello Kristi, we've been waiting to talk to you for a while now. I'm Mr. Smith" Mr. Smith greeted her sliding a folder to Kristi.

Kristi looked at the photos as he spoke.

"Having an affair with a married man is bad, but fucking your teacher is on another level" Mr Smith chuckled as Kristi looked through the many photos of her and Mr. Ross her college history teacher.

"Shouldn't my parents be present if you guys are talking to me? besides, we are both legal adults, so it's not illegal?" Kristi quivered "I have rights and my mom will be home any minute now."

Mr. Smith looked annoyed but replied "one, you are over 18, so we can talk to you without her here. Two, your mom just started her shift at the hospital and your dad ran out on you years ago. so, no one is coming for hours. three, would you want your mom seeing you do such dirty things? Things that will get you expelled from college and Mr Ross fired?" Mr. Smith paused to let it set in before continuing.

"During our investigation we discovered lots of things, Such as your large student loan and personal debts. For a young women you owe a incredible amount of money, it would be a shame for you to be expelled and your mom lose her home to cover it these debts."

Mr. Smith smirked playing up the cop angle. They weren't cops but a few badges and a folder got in these slut's heads and made them second guess it trusting the authorities to help them.

"I didn't break the law! I love him and he's going to leave his wife for me this summer" Kristi stammered.

"Yes, it's not illegal to have relationship with him, but it violates school policy and is grounds to remove you both effective immediately." Mr Smith let that linger a bit then continued "Once you are expelled those debts will be called in, and how do you plan to cover those? Not to mention the maxed credit cards and the payments on your broken-down car."

Kristi went into full blown panic! She couldn't get expelled! What about Mr Ross, this would ruin him and she loved him!

"Please don't...... I won't see him again.. I promise" Kristi blubbered looking around the room.

"OK I can give you other options if you like. Ones that will keep the affair quiet and Mr Ross safe." Mr Smith reassured her." We can even help pay off those debts, but you will have to do some work for us instead."

Kristi brightened "like undercover work?" She asked hopeful.

"Not exactly" Mr. Smith said enjoying the realization that hit Kristi as she looked to her right and a cock a foot from her face.

Mr. Smith reached into his pocket and set 2,000 dollars on the table.

"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do princess, but if you work for us you will be asked to do lots of things. All of which will remain between us as long as you behave."

Kristi stared longingly at the money on the table, seeing His opening Mr. Smith moved to seal the deal "You and your mom can lose everything. We can stop that and protect you, but you'll need to keep us happy."

"You want me to be a prostitute?" Kristi asked with tears in her eyes, not seeing a way out.

"In a way yes. I'm kind of like a sugar daddy. I'll ask you to do stuff and I will reward you with money and gifts. Think of it like onlyfans, but with select individuals and completely secret " Mr. Smith said nudging her to take the deal. "2,000 dollars for one days work is really good and no one will ever know."

Debt traps were a good way to control younger sluts. Yes, he would pay for her services at first, but her debts will be enough to get her in the door. Once inside she'll never be able to leave, but it'll always give her hope she can leave in the future.

Kristi looked at the cock next to her in shock, weighing her options. it was big! Much bigger than Mr. Ross. Another man grabbed one of her hands and moved it up to his penis. Kristi gripped it and slowly looked around the room thinking of any other way.....

"Do we have a deal, Kristi? I won't ask again," Mr. Smith said in a tone that told her it was truly her last chance.

"I'll do it" Kristi whispered.

"Good girl. Now get to work. We are men not boys, so hand jobs won't cut it" He added gesturing to Kristi's phone to one of the men in the room.

Kristi lowered her head and took the cock in her mouth. Ashamed of herself for putting herself in this position. Her free hand was moved to another waiting cock.

The man with Kristi's phone plugged in a device the group used to unlock phones and put tracking and monitoring software on the device. She can't go anywhere or say anything without them knowing now. They used AI bots to sift through everything, sending them alerts if it hits on something. Once the phone was done the man broke out the camera and began to record Kristi's blow bang.

Kristi had experience with blow jobs, and she'd even had sex several times in her life, but she'd never been with more than one man at once before!

The camera zoomed in on her face as she worked her way to the bottom of the shaft. Panicked at the site of the camera she tried to take the cock out of her mouth by was jammed back down again.

"It's OK slut this is how we keep whores like you in line. Can't have you crying rape on us. I'll make sure the video shows you willing and eager." The camera man coldly said.

"But they were raping me!" She thought "no she didn't say no..... She isn't fighting them now. No one would believe her over these cops for sure" she realized shamefully to herself.

The blow jobs began to get rougher as the men took more control. They moved her head up and down forcefully. They'd thrust in and out of her mouth hard, and as soon as she was adjusting they'd pull her off that cock and slam her down on another. In her wildest dreams she never thought she'd be doing a blow bang like a whore in her own kitchen!

She coughed up the first load of cum they suddenly shot down her throat. She'd never had cum in her mouth before! Mr. Ross had always just cum on her small perky tits. The cum ran down her chin and soaked into her cheerleading uniform. She was ready as the second load came, and this time, she swallowed most of it. Some still escaped out her mouth leaving a nice puddle of cum and drool on the kitchen floor.

Grabbing her by her long brown hair, they drug her towards her bedroom. One of the men pushed her down on her knees again to use her mouth as the others set up the cameras.

Thrusting her head back and forth she began to struggle with the aggressive face fucking she was receiving. Tears welled in her eyes and her make up ran as she gagged over and over again struggling to adjust to his thrusts.

"Please don't vomit!" She thought to herself pitifully.

Suddenly and without warning the man jammed his cock all the way into her mouth and held her head in place! She was having trouble breathing! She struggled to get free and to breathe. Pulling his cock out she gasped for air greedily as cum sprayed all over her face! She looked up at him, her face streaked with cum and tears.

Looking down at her he spit in her face and growled "clean up your face whore!"

"Yes sir" she said meekly removing her cheer top to wipe off her face.

The men stripped down and the leader laid on the bed gesturing to his cock.

"Come here princess" Mr. Smith said in a calm but stern voice.

Kristi stripped down removing her skirt and panties and crawled naked toward him on her bed. Mr. Smith laid there holding a camera as she lowered her head down on his cock. She made eye contact with the camera as she moved her way up and down on his shaft. She even ran her tongue up the side of his cock before taking him back in her mouth.

"I need to make Mr. Smith happy" Kristi thought shamefully while working his cock.

"He said he'd protect me if I make him happy."

Fingers probed her smooth tight pussy as she continued to please Mr. Smith. She felt a gel hit her pussy and ass and just as she wondered if they were going to fuck her ass a cock started its slow entrance into her tight pussy.

"Jesus dude! this sluts super tight! Her lover must be small" The man in her pussy laughed.

Kristi grunted as he entered her. Mr. Ross wasn't small, but these men were bigger! It hurt as he picked up the pace, but the pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure as her body adjusted. Her tight pussy was stretched to its limits and her body responded in kind betraying her and flooding her body with wonderful feelings! As her body betrayed her, she started putting more effort into the blow job with Mr. Smith moaning into his cock as she orgasmed for the first time ever from being fucked! Mr. Ross never brought her to orgasm before, and she kind of thought girls can only cum if they played with themselves, but she was so very wrong. The orgasm shook her body and pleasure racked her from head to toe! She loved the feeling, but was ashamed at the way she had it... getting raped by strangers.

She felt the cock in her twitch and a blast of cum shoot in her pussy! She was on birth control, so that didn't bother her at all. Mr. Smith grunted and shot cum down her throat and this time she swallowed it all.

She liked the taste of him, and she wondered if cum tastes different for each guy.

She was pulled towards the center of the bed and a new cock entered her pussy doggy style. Kristi could feel the cum in her pussy get pushed out as the new man fucked her.

"You like this slut" one man asked.

"Of course, she does! I felt her cum on my cock! Such a slut," said another man.

She was going to protest, but one of them stood on her bed and put his cock in her mouth ending her protest. She started to get to work as the men worked her back and forth between them. Looking up to make eye contact with the camera as these men spit roasted her. They got into a rhythm and as soon as one man would cum in her they'd switch places filling the empty hole. Her pussy overflowed with cum as each load was deposited into her.

Everything changed on the last man. He didn't line up on her pussy he lined up on her ass! They removed the cock from her mouth and pushed her head down into bed to muffle her painful yelp.

Mr. Smith got close to her face "Have you ever been fucked in the ass" he asked surprisingly gentle.

She shook her head no as she gritted her teeth.

"You have to relax princess, and it won't hurt as much ok. Also, reach back and spread your ass cheeks to give him more room. the pain will go away in time." Mr. Smith continued coaching her through it.

"When it lessens start to rub your pussy it will help alot." Mr Smith added stroking her hair as her ass was violated.

Kristi did as instructed and as the pain did lessen and she started rubbed her clit as instructed. Each thrust pushed deeper and deeper into her ass! Screaming into the bed she continued to rub her cum soaked pussy. To her shock she felt a orgasm coming and it felt big! It kept building then exploded! It was the biggest orgasm she had ever had! Kristi convoluted as he continued to fuck her tight ass.

"Fuuucccckkkkk" she moaned raising her head up.

Mr. Smith smiled like a proud father teaching her something "Good girl. You're doing great" he whispered to her.

In a fucked-up way Kristi was happy she pleased him, and she wanted his approval so badly.

"Thank you, daddy," She said then realizing in horror at what she said!

"It's OK princess you can call me that, but only me ok" he whispered and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Fuck dude here I cum" the man in her ass grunted filling her ass with cum.

Leaving Kristi on the bed as they all got dressed and packed up. Mr. Smith reverted back to the authority figure barking orders at the men.

Mr. Smith put a bag on the bed "ok I've put some stuff in here to help you train your body ok. I will want proof you are doing your training, so when I message you be a good girl and do as I say. ok?" He said sitting next to her on the bed.

"Yes, daddy ill be a good girl" she beamed at him.

"I know you will" Mr. Smith said as he left with the others.

Kristi opened the bag it was full of sex toys of different sized and shapes, nipple clamps and sexy clothes.

Kristi wondered to herself. "What did I get myself into?"