Archer's Accident Log

Story Info
Trans man with a small bladder keeps track of his accidents.
2.6k words
5
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archer is one of my OCs that I write about on here. He is an 18 year old white trans man with shoulder-length shaggy brown hair and hazel-ish eyes. He has B-cup breasts and is 2 years on T. He's about 5'6 and has an average build with a decent amount of body hair -- it's still growing in.

He has a really small bladder, having to go pee every two or three hours most of the time. Here are journal entries (a little more detailed than real ones, but like.... suspend your disbelief for me here) of some times when he's had accidents in his adult life :)

-----

✩ I Got Prank-Jumpscared

I'm pretty neutral about Halloween, I don't dislike it but it's not really my thing. That evening, I was heading back from the library after my usual study time. The sun had just gone down. I had been in there for about two hours, and was needing to go pee -- obviously I planned to go when I got back to my room. But, of course, nothing ever goes to plan when there are college dudes around. There are columns everywhere on campus, and as I walked past one of them, a guy much larger than me jumped out and grabbed me by the shoulders, yelling.

I yelped and instinctively hit him in the stomach and rushed out of his reach. There was a group of other guys around him and they were all laughing. He was doubled over from the blow, but was still laughing anyway. I was trembling and furious -- their stupid prank had triggered serious fear from some traumatic events. I was about to curse them out, and took a step back towards them. As I moved my legs, I felt the fabric of my jeans against my legs. They were wet.

I looked down and realized I had completely fucking peed myself. There was a huge wet spot on the inside of my legs, down almost to my knees. The guys were laughing not because my yelp was funny or because their buddy got hit, but because I wet myself. I instantly gave up on my plan of yelling at them and ran off, absolutely mortified.

After I showered off, I got in bed and browsed my phone to take my mind off my humiliation. To my horror, I came across a video of me, apparently taken by one of the guys in the group, on YikYak*. It had been up for 15 minutes and already had hundreds of likes.

This is why I have no friends, man.

*anonymous posting site for college kids

✩ I Couldn't Get My Belt Off

I was desperate from my back to back morning classes and was hurrying over to my pre-lunch pee break bathroom: the cleaner one of the two in the lecture hall center. I rushed into a stall and started fumbling with my belt. I was wearing a cool vintage one I got from an antique store for the first time that day. Well apparently, this belt is insanely difficult to get off.

The stupid thing was stuck, and a spurt forced itself out as I tried desperately to get it off. I swore, not really caring that there were other guys in the bathroom, and kept pulling at it. Then I tried just pulling my pants down with it still hooked, but it was no use. A few more leaks. At this point there was a small wet patch on the crotch of my tan cargo pants. I was shaking hard, terrified that I was about to have an accident even though I was right in front of a toilet, which made messing with the belt even harder.

After maybe two minutes of fumbling, the floodgates opened. I whined, "nooo", and tried for a second kept trying for a moment. It finally occurred to me that it was a pointless effort and I sat on the toilet with my pants on and just let it out. I sighed hard, involuntarily. It just felt so good. Hot piss spread on my crotch and all over my ass, I felt it completely soak through my boxers. After a moment it started escaping out of my pants and going in the toilet in a ton of different streams, making it painfully clear I was peeing through my pants.

I peed for a little over a minute and then just sat there for a bit in shock and relief. After I came back to earth, I soaked up the excess with toilet paper so I didn't drip everywhere and shamefully made my way out of the stall. There were guys at the urinals and the sinks and I know some of them saw me. I had to walk all the way back to my room with soaked pants -- not even a shirt to tie around my waist.

It ended up being a little easier to get the belt undone when I wasn't bursting to pee, so I was able to get it off once I was back in my room. I took a shower, and kept the pants on at first to rinse them out. Once I took them off, I noticed my T-dick was hard... I had felt it throbbing a little on the walk back. I guess I get off on disgusted looks from strangers when I'm walking around with pissed pants. You learn something new every day! I rubbed myself and had the strongest, blinding orgasm I have ever had in my entire life.

So, for future reference, go out with pissed pants for the best nut of all time.

✩ Chemistry Final

My chem tests have been really short all year. And then of course the final takes me three hours. Of course!

I had my usual hot Constant Comment tea for the caffeine because it started at 8am. Bad. Idea. I was in a lecture hall with about 200 other people, sitting in the third row. The exam wasn't hard, since I had learned most of this material in high school, but it was really long. I made my way through it steadily, but I could feel the tea hitting my bladder around the two hour mark.

I'm used to having to go, since it doesn't take long for my bladder to fill, but the thing about drinking a cup of tea, or a cup of anything, in a short time period is it hits HARD. Like from 0/10 to 7/10 instantly. I was relatively okay for the next half hour, shifting every once and a while. But after that point I started to have to squirm almost constantly. Soon enough I had to have one hand in my crotch because I could feel the pee trying to come out.

At this point, I gave up on trying to finish the exam before I went pee -- I wasn't gonna make it that way. So I raised my hand for a proctor, and one came over. I asked if I could please use the restroom, hand still stuffed in my crotch because I absolutely could not remove it, but she said there were too many people out at the time. She told me to wait until another proctor returned from escorting another student to the bathroom and then I would be able to go.

I was devastated, but I felt like I could still make it. I couldn't even think about the exam, I just stared at the doors hopeful that someone would be back soon. Finally, an older woman and one of my classmates came back in. The proctor I spoke to earlier pointed the woman to me and I got out of my seat to meet her in the aisle.

I couldn't take my hand out of my crotch, but I supposed it was better than actually peeing in front of everyone. But as I squeezed past the other people in my row to get out to the aisle, I started leaking. I felt a really small one release and I clenched hard to stop it. I met up with the woman and we started walking up the stairs in the aisle.

I don't know if it was walking up the stairs or my brain realizing that I would be able to go soon, but it happened. I just starting pissing full force. It rushed into my pants and I felt hot wetness fill up my hand. I walked faster up the stairs as the piss spread all across my crotch where my hand still was and started to go down my legs. People turned to look since I was almost running up the stairs. The woman rushed up to get ahead of me to open the door for me and I hurried out into the hall.

The bathroom was pretty far down, but I could see the sign. I kept up my pace, but so did my piss. It was all the way down my legs at this point and my eyes were filling up with tears. I really did almost make it to the bathroom. But by the time I was maybe two yards from it, I didn't have anything left in me. I just stopped in my tracks.

My jeans were almost completely soaked. All the way down the legs, almost wrapped entirely around my lower legs. In my shoes. I had trailed pee behind me as I ran. An absolute catastrophe.

The woman was really sweet and comforted me, and I just kept apologizing over and over. She told me I could just leave and retake the exam, but I only had ten or so questions left and I didn't want to have to do it over again. So after a little while of psyching myself up, I made the walk of shame down the stairs to my seat. Showing off my soaked jeans to everyone sitting in the back 17 rows on my half of the room.

I got a 97% though!

✩ Roommate Took a Million Years in the Shower

This morning I woke up a little later than usual... and by "a little", I mean like three hours. By the time I was up, I was obviously bursting, so I went to the bathroom to pee. And then of course I was reminded that this is my roommate's shower time. I was just absolutely screwed. There was nothing to be done. But I held on for dear life!! I shoved my hands in my crotch, squeezed my thighs together, jumped around -- the whole package. I squirmed for maybe ten or fifteen minutes before I felt the first leak come out.

A big spurt escaped into my hands and there was VERY clearly a wet spot on the front of my gray sweatpants. It was hurting really badly at this point because I was trying so hard to hold it in! I could feel the pee trying to force itself out but none of my roommates had ever seen me wet myself so I was especially determined to hold it. But the shower was STILL running. The sound certainly didn't help. Another huge spurt came out, I even heard it hiss. I was able to clench and stop it for a second, but it just started coming out full force.

I guess I was so determined to hold it in, even though it was futile, that I couldn't bring myself to take my hands out of my crotch. Piss flooded out of me, filling my hands and even squirting between my fingers out onto the floor. It spread crazy fast all over the front of my pants and soon started flowing down my legs. I squeezed my eyes shut but I could hear it pattering onto the floor at my feet and feel the hot wetness spreading on my hands and in my pants.

When I finally finished, my crotch, butt, and insides of my legs were completely soaked. There was a huge puddle on the floor at my feet. I just kinda stood there in shock. Of course my roommate came out probably like a minute later and saw me standing in a puddle of my own piss staring into space. He said "shit, sorry man..." and scurried off. He hasn't looked my way all day. Whoops.

✩ No Break at Work

We were understaffed at work yesterday, which isn't really unusual in itself. but it was worse than normal. There were only three servers working for the whole restaurant, so I was taking on more tables than I ever had before. I was six hours into my eight hour shift, and I had elected to skip my second break due to the rush. I had been holding it for maybe three hours, but that's kind of a lot for me. I had a couple instances of trying to subtly squirm while I was checking on my tables, but I couldn't for the life of me get a second to escape to the bathroom.

The final blow was dealt when I was dealing with someone who was unhappy with their food. It was cold, so I just leaned over the table to take it from them to get it warmed up. Bad idea. Just leaning over a little bit pressed on my bladder too hard for it to handle. A huge spurt escaped at that moment. Thank god for aprons, man. My eyes widened I think, but the pee wasn't visible to the customers.

I took the dish and hurried back to the kitchen, leaking with almost every step. By the time I got there, I could feel wetness halfway down my thighs. I even had that thing where you lose all your inhibitions because you just have to go so bad -- when I handed the dish to one of the line cooks, I said, "This just needs to be warmed up, I'm so sorry I gotta run I'm literally pissing my pants right now". So. Yeah. I guess my wetting-brain didn't want him to think I was rude by running off.

There was a steady but small stream coming out at this point, so I was just pissing all the way to the bathroom. I got to the toilet and finished, but my uniform khakis were wet a little past the knees. It was horrifically obvious. I shamefully pulled them back up, washed my hands, and asked one of my managers to come see me over the radio while I collected the warmed up dish from the kitchen.

I got there as it was just being finished and my manager met me. I leaned in and quietly let her know I had had an accident. She told me to take back the dish and then she would take over for me for a bit while I searched for some spare pants somewhere. It was absolutely humiliating walking back through the whole dining room -- I was fine from the front, but the back of my pants made it painfully obvious that I had peed myself. I hurried back and began my search for fresh pants. I don't know if I can look that manager or that line cook in the eyes ever again.

---

I'm currently writing another story with Archer, a non-con forced nudity thing, which should hopefully be finished soon! If you're into that, keep an eye out :)

If you'd like more of these little accident stories, let me know! And if you have scenarios you want to see him in, leave them in the comments as well (even if they aren't piss related -- anything you want to read)!