Are There Downsides to Cuckolding?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, there was a lack of communication. None of the negative experiences had to do with the cuckolding, it had to do with a lack of communication. In both cases, emotions took over.

Anytime another man, or other men, are invited into the marital bed, emotions will arise. There's no way of getting around that. And that is a downside of cuckolding. It forces us to experience emotions we may not be prepared to handle.

Another downside of cuckolding is that it forces us to communicate. And if you are not good at communicating, then cuckolding will not only not work, it's going to be a struggle while you try to make it work.

Another big downside of cuckolding is the "other men". The other men are going to be as unique as you and your spouse are. And they are going to have unique personalities. Some of the other men are going to be open to the couple's wants and suggestions, and others will want to control everything. When you involve a third, or fourth or fifth, person in your marital bed, you're going to have different personalities, expectations, wants, needs, and desires. And you have to expect this.

Some other men may say, "I completely respect the marriage of the couple I am with. But, that does not make me the slave of the husband. If the husband wants a guy that he can boss around and tell how to fuck his wife, and that is what the wife wants too, I'm out of there. They want a different guy, which is fine.

When we talk ahead of time, I am clear that I am there, first and foremost, for the pleasure of the wife. This is my avocation, giving women pleasure, and I have done this for wives for years. I am there to give them both something that they should want, her wild sexual satisfaction.

Most times, for her to get that, she has to not worry about the husband, his feelings of being left out, his physical pleasure, while we are having sex... at least at first, while we bond physically. He can watch, be naked, jerk, get close, and look, but only after we are all comfortable and the wife has really swung into her full orgasms do we open things up for the hub to be more active.

Some women need for the husband to start outside the room for a while before we let him in. Years of experience with dozens of couples have proved that this is the best way for me to work. Other men who do what I do may be different.

I am completely respectful of the husband. I don't need to make him feel humiliated (although those feelings are part of the experience for some men). When we are all easy, I am happy for the hub to suck me clean, lick the wife, serve us to make things even hotter. The wife often likes to see her husband suck me, as well. As long as she is getting the pleasure that she needs from me, and then if he is happy too, I'm doing my job. And it is some of the best sex that I ever have."

The above statement is not an uncommon one. Many "other men" feel that they should be in control and the husband should be relegated to being just a bystander. This type of situation puts the wife and the husband in a bad place. The wife must defend the husband, or the husband must defend himself. And in this situation, both the husband and the wife want the sexual experience to be good, but now they have to decide how they should act and if they are willing to allow another person, who is just there to fuck the wife and leave, to control them and their playtime with each other.

Being the third for a couple can be tough for the "other men," too. Most of them know that they are nothing more than a living-breathing dildo. Other "other men" feel that because they have a big cock and can fuck for a long time and can cum multiple times that it makes them more valuable to the wife than her husband is to her. Either way, this can become problematic.

Both the husband and the wife may want the wife to have sex with a man who has a bigger cock, a lot of stamina, and can cum multiple times, but they are not looking for a man to replace the husband, sexually or otherwise. They are simply looking for a man who has a bigger cock, who can fuck for a long time and can cum multiple times-and then leave.

The problem for a lot of couples is that they want a man that has a bigger cock, has a lot of sexual experience and can perform on-demand. Where this is a problem is in that a lot of cuckold couples are looking for the same thing. And if a man has a big cock, is very sexually active with a lot of women or couples, and can perform on-demand, he is a wanted man. Many couples look for such a man, but many wives fear that if this "other man" has sex so often, he may not be clean. They have no idea who this "other man" has been with and if he even cared.

Another problem is that if a couple prefers the wife to be with different men each time, they more often just have to trust that the "other man" is clean and DD-free. Some couples will take the time to make sure they and the "other man" are tested, but this is not always the case.

Then you have the possibility that the wife may develop romantic feelings for a man that she has had sex with on multiple occasions. Or, possibly, that the husband may develop feelings for this "other man." What then?

I, as many writers do, may point out the benefits of cuckolding more often than the downsides, but the reason for this is because most of the downsides connected with cuckolding have nothing to do with cuckolding. It has more to do with the couple themselves, their trust level and ability to communicate, and their ability to compromise.

12