All Comments on 'Are We Even Now? Pt. 06'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Tad and Sandy, two screwed people. Tad was stupid and Sandy was just over the top revengeful.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

I found this a bit hard to believe as a story, to hard characters just very sad.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

You have a way of telling stories of fairly ordinary people and exploring differing life themes. Good job.

Elias1Elias111 months ago

The wife was a crazed bitch at the very least. Tit for tat cheating sounds fair in stories but hardly qualifies as some relationship repair. Wife became a whore!

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

Two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind. Next comes understanding and communication. The why's matter.

After a wife tells you she just fell out of love and then asks: I just want to go out there and look around, but if it doesn't work out can I come back? For me that was the end of our discussion and the end of our marriage, that's my story. Good writing once again GA!

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

You write epic tales of the heart. Glad

Your in LW

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

It's interesting - if this was a gender swap, the main character would have had a beautiful blonde on his arm and we'd be salivating over how the cheater was burned. We celebrate ott revenge in loving wives stories when the wife makes a single mistake / selfish choice.

This story was realistic and the cheating husband was suuuper hypocritical. Cheats twice but because he gets emasculated in revenge? I'd argue a cheater doesn't get to complain.

I feel sad for the main character and her tragedy is that she leaned too far into things. But so do our revengeful husband main characters in other stories. This story is good for showing how our perspective will shift drastically...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

She was too irrational, hardheaded and too self-centered for Tad to ever consider taking her back. Her hooking up with Burt the 2nd time was clearly the end of their marriage. The first time was way over the top but after that it was like beating a dead horse. You feel better but the horse doesn't care any longer.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

I read this 3 months ago and didn't remember it. It is a good story and show a definite lack of communication and understanding between the two adversaries. What he did was wrong but it just a mistake. What she did was wrong and meant hurt her husband and teach him a lesson and that was more wrong than anything. To intentionally hurt someone is being mean cruel and unthoughtful and those actions are not those of a virtuous and understanding person. She was wrong on so many levels and by her actions prove once again man's ability to rationalize anything is unlimited. Above all a truly virtuous person does not choose when to be virtuous, they just are. Good story, some may learn from it.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

This was a good ending for the original story.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Nice try but this is nothing but an attempt to rehabilitate the villain (Tad) and vilify Sandy (the hero of the BTB story line). At least this story line presents a plausible reason for reconsidering the nuclear response Sandy gave to Tad. Don't think it would really have taken that long to draw the conclusion.

In any case, Tad was the foundation for all that occurred so he reaped what he sowed.

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

who will be creasy enough to love and marry a Strieber who had been fucked in public while she was married?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The opposite of love is indifference ….

A lot of times, love and hate are two sides of the same currency ….

You have guys in jail who killed their exes and even , only to reminisce about the time they had, wishing they had a better ending…

To conclude,

To love, is to be vulnerable , and once trust is broken , a wave of irrationality follows…

I’m not saying what she did was right…..

but she wasn’t in a position to choose a logical a choice…

She was thinking too emotionally or irrationally…

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...