All Comments on 'Aristippus Ch. 01 - A Very Close Call'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise, made me wonder if the guy paying her fee is part of the management at the “retreat”?

Thx

Tess (uk)

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Nice set-up and interesting concept.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Career earnings/Education costs ratio there is unbeatable.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, Tall78701,

Thanks for recommending this. This looks like a very interesting idea that could potentially have good staying power over the length you noted. The anonymous benefactor was a great idea to keep up the reader’s interest as long as the person’s identity remains a mystery (with little clues being dropped along the way) until at or near the story’s climax. Finally, I liked that this chapter was essentially a prologue and that, though focused on sex, you didn’t feel forced to include a sex scene in it. According to your author’s note at the beginning, there will be plenty of that in later chapters.

SC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES