All Comments on 'Aristippus Ch. 09 - Grt Expectations'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 2 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful story. I read it start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll second SWT3, 5 stars, nice job.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story and the final chapter does an excellent job of setting up Lacey's future and tying up loose ends. I liked the date with Phillip; their initial meeting had a bit of hesitancy (as what was essentially a blind date often would) but Lacey adapted, as she did at the sushi place despite never having had it before. Moving to the hotel, the truth or dare was a lot of fun and appropriately adult, leading to what seemed like "and a great time was had by all!"

.

The confession of the benefactor showed a nice, well-thought-out plan including the who, the how, and, most importantly, the why. That really came into play in the discussion that followed and made a lot of sense. The developing "business plan" was also well and the story ended on a good though rather abrupt note. My previous comments cover the few little writing issues I noted so I won't repeat them.

.

To wrap up, 4.75* for the story as a whole and 5* for the final chapter closing it out right. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES